- Text Size +

Emasculating

Stephen was shaking in fear by anticipation. He could hear the melodious, if thundering, voice of his Aunt showering. A part of him wanted to flee, to try and climb the aquarium he had been left on and attempt to find a place where he could hide, where he would be safe. This part of him told him that Suzie had probably kept the antidote, that he could find him given enough time and that he could sue Her for the traumas She had inflicted upon him.

But this part of him was minuscule and the vast majority of his being simply waited, apathetic, willing to wait and let his godly Aunt have Her way with him. He stroked his dick while he waited for Her… and that’s when he realized that he didn’t see Suzie as a human anymore. She was… something else, something more in his mind. For Stephen, She was more akin to God now than anything else in this world. She had reduced an even taller human and eaten him in mere seconds, before his very eyes.

“Come on, cum you stupid little thing!” he screamed at his dick.

But despite his best effort, despite his desperate attempts to jerk off hard and long enough for his small member to offer him some release, he remained dry. His whole body was shaking and he couldn’t understand why he was unable to cum. He always had been able to masturbate before, but this time he couldn’t. With desperate groans, he leaned on his back, focusing on his friend Linda, one of the few girls who was as small as him, her beautiful short brown hair, her small but tight ass and those minuscule breasts he was certain he would be able to cover with his hand… well, he could have if he was normal sized.

But despite his will, his eyes always came back to the bathroom’s door, left open, and the voice of the Goddess inside… Stephen cried when he realised what was happening. This week spent watching his Aunt have sex had broken his will, but not only that. His body somehow had changed and now, he couldn’t achieve sexual pleasure if She wasn’t involved. It was so emasculating. That dumb, hateful, vain and superficial giantess had taken everything from him and She probably hadn’t even realized it.

“SUZIE!” he screamed as loud as he could, doubting that She would even hear him. “PLEASE, COME HERE! I NEED IT, PLEASE!”

And as he suspected, Her voice and the running water of the shower answered his pleas. His gigantic Aunt liked long showers, usually at least twenty to thirty minutes to get clean… and do some dirty things. Even before he shrunk, he had heard Her pleasuring Herself in there, when She hadn’t a fuck-boy at the ready. It had been embarrassing then. Now, it was frightening, because he always feared that one day, She would remember that She had a living sex-toy for such occasions and that he would be shoved into Her monstrous vagina.

This idea brought back memories of Her hungry maw oozing with the sperm of the jock She had fucked and then eaten. He had seen it several time this week, usually when the guy had left, because the Goddess had wanted to complain about how hard it was to wash all his cum from Her precious body.

“I’M NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS YET, HONEY. I KNOW, I KNOW, YOU’RE DISAPPOINTED, YOU CAN’T WAIT TO BE A DADDY… AND I’M SURE YOU’LL BE AWESOME AT THAT, SWEETIE BUT… WELL, YOU’RE SIXTEEN, SO CLEARLY YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL GROW UP IN GREAT CONDITIONS. PLUS, I’M ONLY TWENTY-ONE, SO I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MY CAREER. WHEN I’LL GET TO PLAY IN MOVIES… AND TRUTH BEEN TOLD, IT MAY BE SOONER THAN YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN, BUT I WON’T SAY MORE… UUH… WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN? OH WELL, DOESN’T MATTER! JUST, BE KIND AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY SPERM LEFT, OKAY?”

It was so humiliating, to have to gaze at that monstrous pussy, wide open because of his Aunt’s powerful finger. This humid cave had haunted his dreams ever since, as if it was some sort of ancient and haunted place. Her smell was incredibly strong; he had known it for quite some times, because She had often been aroused around him before the shrinking and this musky odour had been a constant companion of those moments, even if he had been too naïve to understand from where it came.

Stephen closed his eyes and tried to chase away Her pussy from his mind. He drifted back to the vision of Her immense body fucked by that guy, as he had seen them when waking up, their gigantic bodies dimly lighted, except for his Aunt’s enormous rack where a ray of sun was shining directly. It had been mesmerizing, to see those mountains, so immense that he couldn’t even make them give way, even a little, if he tried to, shaking so violently as the giant had fucked Her.

Those images were still fresh in his brain. He would have killed to be there, to be that massive and muscular guy fucking Suzie with all his incomparable vigour. He would have shoved his enormous dick deep inside Her, made Her scream all Her usual profanities, until She would have only said his name… He would have poured his cum inside Her and made Her pregnant with his babies and…

Stephen stopped moving, realising what he was thinking. He had never wanted to have children before. It was clearly his demented Aunt’s wish, to have babies, and despite Her denegation, he was quite certain that She wouldn’t be able to contain herself much longer. She was too much like his Grandma, who had had her first kid at seventeen and had been pregnant almost every year until her fifty, explaining why his family was virtually so wide, even if most of them never were in touch.

The minuscule teenager knew for sure that without pills and –sometimes, when she could be bothered to remember them- condoms, his Aunt would have already a whole litter of brats, probably as tall, impulsive and stupid as Her. Not that She was that stupid, he had to correct himself, She had been able to decipher his notes and make use of them to recreate the shrinking potion, making it into a spray even. He stopped to think and let himself simply look at the ceiling, his dick becoming flaccid. He was in a state of shock, feeling as if Suzie was even invading his mind with Her wishes…

“STEPHEN, BABY, IS EVERYTHING OKAY?” he heard from the bathroom. Her voice startled him and he realized that he had spent at least twenty minutes simply staring at nothing. Alas, Her voice also had the added effect of instantly make his dick go erect, standing as tall as it could, which sadly was pathetic, even to the young boy. With a thing so small, he probably would have been able to procure some pleasure to Linda, and nothing more.

He felt more than he heard the tremors from Her feet colliding with the floor and he reflexively turned his head toward the sound. Then She appeared in all Her naked glory, Her titanic breasts wobbling slightly, their nipples erect. He couldn’t help but notice their dark shade of pink, almost brown even. It was so strange to realize it only now, he had seen them several times over the last two weeks, but never cared about it.

And now, all he could think about where those enormous things, larger than his arms, the muzzle of the building-sized canons Aunt Suzie carried as if they weighted nothing. He brought back his hands on his small shaft and worked it hard, savouring each and every ripple Her body made as She walked toward him. He noticed how Her titanic rear, so vast it protruded from behind Her thighs, grazed the doorframe. Only one or two centimetre more and She would have been stuck. And since She had told him some times before he shrunk that she found Her ass a little too small for Her taste, it wouldn’t be long, he was sure of it.

Yet, he cared little for it. All the poor broken boy would care about what that the Goddess he hated so much, the Goddess he prayed in the dead of the night, when Her snoring kept him awake and he was shaking in lust, fear and shame, was coming for him, Her angelic smile back on Her face and Her incredible curves his and his only to look at. Even then, his throbbing dick refused to achieve release. He needed something more from Her but he knew that, should he dare ask it, the minuscule part which was a normal teenager seeking a way to escape Her clutches would disappear.

“HOW YA DOIN’ HON’?” asked the colossus in her best Texan accent, when She finally towered above the aquarium and had a direct view of his pitiful body and his attempts at jerking off. “TRIN’ TA SPILL IT WITHOUT MA CONSENT, UH? HOW YA FARING SO FAR?”

“Please…” whimpered Stephen, immediately erasing Her playful smile from Her beautiful face. “Please…”

“WHAT IS IT HONEY! ARE YOU IN PAIN SOMEWHERE? OH BABY, WERE YOU HARMED BY THAT STUPID FUCKER?”

“No…” whined Stephen. “I… I need you…” He stopped abruptly, biting his lips, but the look on Her face, Her concern, broke his last reserve of will and he gave in. “I NEED YOU TO ORDER ME TO CUM, GODDESS SUZIE!” he screamed from the top of his lungs, his face red with shame.

“GO… GODDESS? OH BABY, I HADN’T REALIZED YOU SAW ME LIKE THAT! I GUESS IT EXPLAINS WHY YOU CREATED THE SHRINKING POTION, YOU WANTED TO BE ABLE TO WORHSIP ME, RIGHT? OH HONEY, YOU HAD NO NEED FOR THAT, YOU WERE ALREADY SO SMALL AND PUNY COMPARED TO ME BEFORE IT… BUT WELL, IT DOESN’T REALLY BOTHER ME SO… CUM FOR ME, STEPHEN, CUM FOR YOUR GODDESS. DO THAT AND THEN YOU’LL BE ALLOWED TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO MAN AS GONE BEFORE…”

Stephen ceased to be a man at that very moment. He knew that it was his destiny to be with Her, to be Hers, in fact. He let out a mighty scream of pleasure when the Goddess Above ordered him to achieve release. It was his life now. Despite the hatred he still had for Her, She was meant to be his everything, and he accepted it.

“PERFECT BABY” cooed Suzie, a bright smile on her face. “AND NOW, IN MY ASS YOU GO!” laughed the titan.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Stephen will move into his second home...