- Text Size +

“Come on, it’s too big to move, Tim.  Someone’s going to see us.”  Amy whined. 

“Amy’s right.  We’re sitting ducks out here.”  John said.

“Would you guys chill the fuck out.  We’re fine.  You see any giants?  Besides we’ll feel them long before we see them.”  Tim replied before turning back to the decent sized bit of sandwich he was trying to push.  “Are you guys just gonna stand there or what?”

            Amy groaned loudly.  “We can find food somewhere less… dangerous.”  John said as he watched Tim press his shoulder against the sandwich.  To a giant, it was simply the corner of a sandwich that had been discarded or fallen from someone’s hand but to the inch and a half tall people, it was a meal.

“When was the last time we ate?  Huh?”  Tim said.  Both Amy and John looked down at their feet.  “Yeah, that’s what I thought.”

            John didn’t disagree with Tim but to him, the risk outweighed the reward.  The three were currently in the center of a pathway on a college campus.  There was no cover if a giant came along the path.  It was also autumn and the brisk wind nipped at their tiny bodies as they stood exposed on the path.  They were wrapped in tiny rags and scraps of clothes they had found and fashioned into little clothes but it barely helped.  John shivered and pulled his little coat, made from bits of a discarded, old gym sock, further up.  The sock had stunk of sweat when he first found it and from time to time he could still catch a whiff of it.

            They were part of an incredibly unfortunate part of society that had been exposed to the Shrinking Virus.  Once you were infected, it was only a matter of time until you dwindled down to around an inch tall.  It normally happened pretty fast, taking only a day a two for the height loss to set in.  Some people were lucky and stopped shrinking around three inches while others who were on the opposite spectrum of the shrinking scale, found themselves half an inch or even a quarter of an inch tall.  Both of these were extremes through as the vast majority who shrunk found themselves somewhere between an inch and an inch and a half tall.

            The infected, or Shrinkees as they were often called, were left at the mercy of the giants, who in actuality, were just normal sized people.  Shrinkees were like common pests now.  The normal sized people pretty much all fell into one of three groups.  You had the people who were kind to the Shrinkees and who willing to help any they may come across, although these people were far and few in between.

            Then you had the people who simply ignored the Shrinkees.  These people would simply pretend you weren’t even there.  As long as you minded your own business and stayed out of their way, you would most likely survive an encounter with one of these.

            Lastly, you had probably the most terrifying group which seemed to be growing every day, the people who actively sought out the Shrinkees and viewed them as toys for their own amusement.  These people seemed to enjoy tormenting the Shrinkees and many a Shrinkee who wound up in one of these peoples’ hands ended up dead or enslaved.  These were the people who tortured, enslaved, humiliated, crushed, stomped, kicked, stepped on, sat on, and even ate Shrinkees.  There were even stories of Shrinkees being used as sex toys and shoved into all sorts of places.  These were the people you stayed as far away from as possible and on a college campus with primarily 18-22 year olds, there was no shortage of this type of giant.  These people were bad but there was a whole subset within this group that was even worse.

            The most vicious of the people who enslaved and tormented the Shrinkees were the people who were immune to the virus.  These people had absolutely nothing to fear.  They would never be the size of bugs and so they were particularly arrogant and mean when it came to Shrinkees.  These people never had to think of what it would be like to be staring up at someone who could end their life in a single step.  They would always be the ones on the giving end of the step.

            “Tim, seriously, forget it.  There’s dropped food everywhere here.  We’ll jus head over by the dining center and look for some dropped food there.”  John said.

            “Yeah let’s just go by the dining center when there’s a literal fuckton of 18 year old giants who want to smash a tiny in their hands or step on one.  Yeah let’s go there.”  Tim said, adding a sarcastic tone to the last sentence.  “I used to work in the dorms.  Those 18 year olds do some pretty evil shit to Shrinkees.”  John and Amy looked away as Tim continued.  “If you guys would quit your bitching and help me move this thing, we’d already be almost done by now and this wouldn’t even be an issue.”

            “Tim, please!”  Amy said, tugging on his arm, “Let’s go.”

            “No.  I’m staying here and getting my god damn food.  You don’t want to help?  Fine.  Leave.  More for me.”  Tim said, yanking his arm away from the tiny brunette’s grasp.

            “Tim.  Stop being such a-“  The words died in John’s throat as he felt the ground shake.  “Oh no.  Did you guys feel that?”  His words were met with silence.

John saw Amy looking wide eyed behind him, slowly raising a finger and pointing.  John was afraid to turn around but did so anyway.

While they had been arguing, they had neglected to notice the approaching giantess.  It was hard to think that someone so large could just appear out of nowhere, but here she was.  All three of them stared at the giantess as she walked along the pathway, headed straight for them.

The giantess was massive.  The giantess was tan, almost bronzed, and had a healthy head full of blonde hair that came down past her shoulders.  She was wearing a black slightly puffy vest over a long sleeved white shirt along with a pair of black leggings that clung tightly to her toned legs.  The leggings disappeared into a pair of black, white and gray wool crew socks that were coming out of the giantess’s enormous Classic Timberland boots.  Her already large feet looked even bigger due to the boots.  This giantess looked to be a little bit taller than the average giantesses they normally encountered.   She also looked pretty attractive and had an athletic build.  They noticed she was wearing a backpack and her face was glued to the smartphone in her hand.

“Oh shit.”  John said as he watched the enormous boots crash down with each step, sending out faint vibrations with each step although they were intensifying as she got closer.  She was the only giant around.  A distance that probably would have taken an hour or two from them to travel, this blonde titaness was crossing in seconds.

“What do we do?”  Amy cried out.  John looked around quickly.  They had to get off of the path and quick before the giantess got to them.  She still hadn’t seen them and didn’t look like she was going to be looking up from her phone anytime soon.  John turned and spotted a bench to the side of the path a little way up the path, away from the approaching giantess.

“There!”  He said, pointing at the bench.  “We hide under there until she passes and then we come back for the sandwich.  We can make it if we go now!”  John and Amy both began to run towards the bench but Tim remained.

“Tim!  What the hell are you doing?  Run!”  John said.

“Why?  So I can just tire myself out and then walk back over here after she’s gone?  Look at her,” he said, gesturing towards the approaching blonde giantess, “She’s glued to her fucking phone probably texting all her bitchy friends about how Chad from Apple Beta Pie, hung out with Stacey from Beta Fry Latte, instead of her last night.  She’s not gonna pay any attention to a few people around her feet.”

“Who the fuck cares?  Why even risk it?”  John said.

“Yeah!  Come on, Tim!  We have to go!”  Amy whined.

“You go.  Watch.  I’ll be just fine and you’ll both feel like idiots when we’re all staring at this bimbo’s backside when she’s walking away and you two idiots will have to come all the way back over here.”  Tim said, leaning against the sandwich.

“Whatever dude.”  John said before turning to Amy.  “Let’s go.  Now.”

The shaking of the ground intensified as the giantess approached, each one of her footsteps creating small tremors.  John and Amy ran for all they were worth towards the bench and relative safety.  Tim meanwhile stood with the sandwich, shaking his head as he watched his friends run.  He then turned towards the approaching titaness.

Tim realized far too late that the sandwich and him, were directly in the giantess’s path.  He turned and began to run but it was too late.  The giantess was upon him.

Tim felt the ground shake beneath his feet and turned to look over his shoulder at the towering girl.  As he did so, he lost his footing and fell over.  He rolled over on to his back just in time to see one of the giantess’s enormous Timberland boots crash down on the sandwich, smashing it into bits.  She didn’t even look up from her phone as her other foot lifted up and flew through the air.

Tim screamed as the massive left foot of the giantess came over him, casting him in a shadow.  He looked up and saw the treads of the enormous boot, a bit dirty, and thought about all of the things she had trampled beneath her massive feet.  Dirt, grass, and probably even some unfortunate bugs who found themselves in her path, hell maybe even other Shrinkees like him.  The boot began to descend and Tim raised his arms up above him in a feeble attempt to protect himself from the descending boot.  He screamed as the massive foot slammed down on him.

John and Amy had stopped running and watched in horror as first the sandwich and then Tim disappeared under the massive feet of the giantess.  Where Tim had once been, was now the left foot of the towering giant.  The giantess was lifting her foot off of the sandwich to take another step, but stopped and planted her foot down next to the other.  She looked away from her phone and down to her feet.

They watched as the giantess lifted her left foot up and turned it slightly, some tendrils of blood and viscera connecting her foot to the ground.  John and Amy’s stomachs dropped as they watched her.  They saw a grin spread across her face.  She then laughed.

The blonde giantess turned her booted foot over so she could examine the sole before slamming it down next to the blood stain that had been Tim.  She stopped laughing and a grin appeared on her pretty face once again.  She put her phone into her waistband before looking up.  They watched as she started to scan the ground all around her.  John was filled with fear as her blue eyes settled on him and Amy and an evil grin spread across her face.

“Amy,”

“Yeah?”

“Run.”

“I see you Shrinkees!”  The giantess practically sang before she began to stomp towards them.  The ground shook as she stomped after them.  John and Amy ran for all they were worth towards the bench.  John realized even if they reached the bench, the giantess could easily reach under and grab them as it was rather high off the ground to offer any real shelter.  Fucking Tim, he thought.

“FEE, FI, FO, FUM!”  The giantess boomed happily, stomping her feet with each word.  “I smell the blood of some Shrinkee men!”  He then heard her laugh as her footsteps continued to shake the ground.

John and Amy ran as fast as they could.  The giantess was closing fast.  Suddenly, there was a shadow in front of them.

BOOM!

One of the giantess’s enormous feet slammed down in front of them blocking their path.  They were both knocked from their feet as they looked at the tan wall that was her Timberland boot.  The boot looked like it had seen some wear but still in rather good shape.  The giantess giggled from high above, her giggles like cannon fire.

“Where do you think you’re going?”  She thundered.

John and Amy were terrified as they looked up at the smug, grinning giantess.  Her blue eyes were directly on them and her perfect, white teeth were on full display as she grinned.  “This must be my lucky day.  First, I find some Shrinkee just outside the house and then I come across the two of you.  Well I guess actually the three of you.”  She said with a wolfish grin before laughing.

“I’m reeeeeaaaal sorry about your friend.  I didn’t even see him there.  If I did, I promise,” the giantess paused and smiled down at them, seeming to drink in their fear of her before continuing as a wicked grin spread across her face. “I would have made his death soooooo much slower.”  She then burst out laughing while Amy screamed in terror.  John watched as Amy turned and began to run away from the giantess while screaming.

The giantess came down from her fit of laughter and noticed Amy running away from her.  She smirked as she watched the tiny girl run.  John watched as the giantess shrugged off her backpack, placing it the bench before looking back down at him.  “It’s so funny that you little shits think you can outrun a giantess like me.  Like what?  You could run for an hour and it’d take me like 4 fucking steps to catch you.  It’s so cute yet so fucking pathetic.”  John heard the giantess’s boot scrap against the sidewalk.

“You better stay right there while I deal with your little friend or else, while you can probably figure out what “or else” means.  Just know it’ll be slow and painful if you run.”  She smirked down at him.  John watched as she lifted her huge foot up and stomped off after Amy.

John watched as in a single step, the giantess had brought her foot down in front of Amy.  Amy was now cowering between the giantess’s enormous feet.  The giantess put her hands on her hips as she stared down at Amy.  “And just where did you think you were running off to?”  Amy was whimpering as the giantess sneered down at her.

John watched as the giantess plowed the toe of her boot into the tiny brunette.  Amy was knocked over and started to cry as she now stared up at the towering giantess who now crossed her arms.  “Hey you little bitch, I asked you a question.  You better answer me when I ask you questions if you know what’s good for you.”

“P-Please, I-I was just s-s-scared.”  Amy stuttered through her whimpering.  John wanted to run over and help her, grab her and shield her from the giantess but he was way to terrified to do anything.  The giantess simply laughed in response.  “Awwwwww.  Am I scary?”  The giantess mocked.  Amy nodded her head.  “Y-Yes.  Very.” 

The giantess burst out laughing.

The giantess raised her foot up before slamming it back down forcefully causing Amy to scream.  The giantess laughed in response as Amy cowered at her feet.  John winced as the boot struck the ground.  This was hell.

“Stand up, you little bitch.”  Amy complied as the giantess pulled her phone from her waistband.  “Now don’t move.”  The giantess said as she brought her phone over Amy.  John saw her tapping at the screen before holding the phone over Amy like she was taking a picture.

“Look up here.  Let me see that ugly little face of yours.”  Amy complied, looking up at the phone above her.

“Smile, bitch.”

John heard the digital click of a camera and the giantess giggled as she tapped away at the screen.  She finished whatever she was typing and then turned the phone and bent over a little to show the phone to Amy.  “Read the caption.  You do know how to read, right?”  Whatever was on the screen made Amy scream and cry while begging the giantess for mercy who giggled.

Amy heard the click of the camera and watched as the smiling giantess lifted the phone back up slightly and tapped away at the screen.  The blonde giantess then bent over a little and turned the phone towards Amy.  The screen was absolutely massive.  “Read the caption.  You do know how to read, right?”  Amy stared up at the bright screen.

On the screen was a picture of her between the giantess’s massive booted feet.  It was clear she had been crying heavily and had a distressed look on her reddened face.  That had been terrifying enough, but it was the caption that sent her over the edge.

“10 screenshots and I’ll stomp this little slut under my Timbs.”

The giantess turned the phone back towards her and stood up to her full height.  She smiled down at her phone and giggled.

“Oh, we’re already at six.  That was quicker than I thought.”  Six?  Six what, John thought as he watched the giantess.  Amy was still a crying mess between her feet.  “7.  8.  Only two more and it’s stompin’ time!”  The giantess laughed after she said that, bringing her foot up and slamming it down next to Amy.  “9.”  Amy was yelling up, begging the giantess for mercy.

The giantess’s cheerful expression dampened a bit and a frown started to form on her face momentarily before she lit up.  “10!  The people have spoken!”  The giantess looked away from her phone and down to Amy.  “I’m gonna stomp the shit out of you, bitch!”

Amy screamed and stood up, tears streaming down her reddened face.  She moved towards the giantess’s massive right foot.  The giantess watched her with a bit of curiosity.  Amy looked up at the giantess before planting her lips against the toe of the boot.  She began to kiss the toe of boot over and over between shouting up pleas for mercy to the blonde titaness.

The giantess looked a little confused at first but then her pink lips curled into a wicked grin.  “Oh.  My.  Gosh.  No fucking way.”  The giantess once again pulled out her phone and held it over Amy as she bent over at the waist.

John watched this all unfold feeling pity for Amy.  He had to admit, kissing the giantess’s boot while begging for mercy was smart but incredibly degrading.  Maybe, just maybe she would spare Amy.  However, this giantess seemed to have a mean streak a mile wide.  He saw the giantess holding a finger against the screen of her phone.

“So, I found this little Shrinkee bitch and told her, as you all know, if I get 10 screenshots, I’d stomp her,” the giantess then tapped the screen of the phone and stood up, moving the phone in front of her face, “So I got the 10 screenshots in like, no time, and told her it was time for me to crush her like the stupid bug she is.  Then she decides to beg for mercy but look at her,” the giantess bent over a little more and tapped the screen again while she lowered her phone closer to her boot and Amy, “this little slut took it upon herself to kiss my fucking boot!  She is like actually kissing my fucking boot!  Get some tongue in there, you little bitch!”  The giantess then burst out laughing before taking her finger off the screen and standing back up.

“Hold on.  I have to post this to my story real quick.”  The giantess tapped away at her phone for a few moments before putting it back in her waistband.  Amy was still kissing the boot as the giantess looked down at her.  “Now, where were we?  Oh yeah!  I was just about to step on you.”  The giantess laughed loudly.

John watched as the giantess moved her foot forward, the toe of the boot Amy was kissing plowing into her and sending her sprawling.  He couldn’t make out what Amy was saying but saw she was on her knees, tears streaming down her face.  He wanted to look away but he couldn’t.

“That’s right, beg on your knees for mercy.  Beg me not to squish you like a pathetic little bug.”  The blonde giantess stood with her hands on her hips, smirking down at Amy.

The giantess bent over at the waist once more and both Amy and John heard her make a hocking sound.  Without warning, a glob of spit came crashing down onto Amy, knocking her flat and dousing her in the sticky, slimy spit of the giantess.  The giantess laughed loudly as she stood back up.

Amy clawed at the disgusting, warm spit that was all around her.  It invaded her nose and mouth causing her to gag.  The spit soaked her tiny rag clothes and made them heavy.  She clawed it away from her face as best she could although it was hard for her to even move her arms.  She felt utterly humiliated.  She looked up to see the giantess grinning down at her. 

Amy managed to claw the thick spit away from her mouth and cry up to the giantess in a final plea.  “Please don’t do this!”

“I gave you a fair chance.  The people have spoken and they want me to stomp you, bitch.”

The people, Amy thought.  Just this giantess’s cruel and evil friends who liked to torture and torment Shrinkees.  She had been condemned to death by a bunch of frat boys and co-eds.

John was watching helplessly.  Amy was such a nice, kind girl.  She didn’t deserve this.  He wished there was something he could do for her, but he was completely powerless.

The giantess had one hand on her hip but the other arm was extended down towards her.  Amy watched as the giantess flicked her off, the long, tan finger with its manicured nail taunting her.  The giantess’s fingernails were done in a French manicure with white, square tips and a nude base.  Amy watched as the massive right foot of the giantess lifted off of the ground and came over her, the giantess’s leg bending at the knee.

Amy saw the boot sole had bits of the doomed sandwich mashed into its treads in places.  She also noticed dried red blood and viscera on the boot sole and in the treads.  It looked like a mashed up person, or at least what was left of them, was caught up in her boot treads.  It couldn’t have been Tim, she stepped on him with her other foot.  Amy realized that it must have been the other Shrinkee she had come across earlier.  The poor Shrinkee had met his or her fate under the cruel giantess’s foot just like Tim and now her.

“Buh bye, bitch.”  The giantess said giving Amy a dainty little wave before bringing her foot down onto Amy.  The sole of boot got bigger as it came down.  It was like the sky was falling.  Amy screamed until the foot slammed down onto her.  She was stomped beneath the blonde titaness, her tiny body utterly pulverized.

John watched it all unfold in horror.  The giantess brought her foot down on Amy, stomping her with a boom, and then twisted it back and forth like she was putting out a cigarette.  The massive giantess then lifted her foot off of the blood spot that was once Amy and smiled at her handiwork.  She then turned towards John and grinned as she saw him still standing there.  The ground shook as the giantess sauntered over to him, stomping as she did.  John could feel a warm liquid running down his leg.

The big, booted feet of the giantess came down on either side of John.  “And then there was one.”  She towered over him, a sick, twisted smile on her face.  “What a good little Shrinkee you are.  I’m honestly surprised you stayed.  I thought for sure you’d be running and I’d have to track you down.”  She almost sounded disappointed he hadn’t run.  “I always thought you Shrinkees were dumb but I guess you were smart enough to realize that running from me is pretty fucking stupid.”

The blonde giantess nudged him with the toe of her boot, causing him to stumble backwards and fall over.  He saw her looking down and a grin crept across her face as she noticed the tiny wet spot on the concrete.  “You piss yourself, little guy?”  The giantess’s grin grew and she started to giggle.  “You must be really fucking scared of me, huh?”  John slowly stood up as she continued to giggle.

“What’s wrong?  Am I being a big, mean giant?”  She mocked.  John was absolutely speechless.  He had just watched her brutally kill his only friends.  He nodded his head as she looked down at him.  The blonde giantess burst out laughing.  “This is turning out to be a pretty good day.”  John watched as the giantess pulled out her phone and looked at the screen before stuffing it back away.

“Ah, damn.  As fun as it is to play with you little things, I’m a busy girl and I have places to be.”  The blonde said as she looked down at him.  John trembled as he stood before her.  He was way too afraid to move.  “P-P-Please l-let me go.  P-Please h-have m-mercy.”

The blonde rolled her eyes.  “I’m soooooo not letting you go little guy.  You can keep begging though.  It is so adorably pathetic when you little twerps beg.”  John watched as she stepped over him and sat down on the bench.

She then smiled down at him, a smug grin plastered on her pretty face.  She took her phone back out and looked at it and for a second, John thought she forgot about him. 

“Take your clothes off, now.”  The giantess boomed, not even looking up from her phone.  John remained frozen.  The giantess looked away from her phone and down at him, frowning as she did.  “Did I fucking stutter?  Take.  Your.  Clothes.  Off.  Now.”  She punctuated the last word with a stomp, casuing John to jump in fright.  The stomp combined with a look from the giantess followed by her narrowing her eyes, spurred him into action.  He immediately began to peel off the little clothes he had.  “I am not getting Shrinkee piss on my boots when I step on you.”  The giantess said softly as she looked at her phone, almost as if she was talking to herself.  John heard it loud and clear and wanted to piss himself all over again.

John stood naked before the blonde giantess on the bench.  He shook as he did, feeling the brisk wind blow over his bare skin.  She hadn’t even looked up from her phone, scrolling and tapping away at whatever.  He looked around as he stood there, desperately trying to find anyway of escaping this girl who would be his doom.  It didn’t matter though.  Even if he tried to run she could crush him underfoot without even having to stand up from the bench.

John shivered as the wind blew over him, waiting for his tormentor to finish whatever the hell is was she was doing.  He wanted to call out to her, ask what she was going to do with him, but he was far to terrified to speak to her.  The giantess finally looked up from her phone and had an amused look on her face as she looked him over.

            “Awwwwww, is the wittle guy cold?”  The blonde said in a rather cutesy voice.  She must’ve noticed his shivering.  “Y-yes.”  John choked out.  He watched as she tucked her phone away and leaned over on the bench.  She still had that same smile on her face.  “Let’s see if I can help you with that.”  John watched as she crossed her right leg over her left, resting her lower leg on her knee.  He watched as her large manicured hands began to work on the laces of her boot on her right foot.

            She undid the laces, all the while smiling down at him while he shivered before her.  She undid her laces and loosened them, pulling at the tongue of the boot.  John watched as her large left hand gripped the boot just above the heel near the ankle, pulling the large boot free of her foot.  John saw her black, gray, and white wool sock on her foot and could see her toes moving in it as she flexed and wiggled them.  The giantess grinned down at him as she uncrossed her leg, balancing her now socked foot on top of her other boot and leaned over on the bench, extending her arm and hand with the other boot towards John on the ground.

            John was immediately assaulted by the strong stench of sweaty feet as the boot was held over him.  There was a warmth emanating from the boot as well but the sweaty, musky smell of feet was strong.  He coughed and gagged as the warm, stuffy air from the boot engulfed him.  John looked up into the darkness of the boot to see an insole that looked like it had seen better days.  The boot blocked the giantess’s face from his view and occupied most of his sky.  He cringed as he thought of being stuffed in there.  He prayed that wasn’t what the giant blonde had in mind for him.  John fell into another fit of coughing as the sweaty stench of feet hit him once again.

            The boot was lifted slightly away from John and the giantess’s face came into view as she leaned over.  She smiled down at him and John was relieved the smelly boot had been pulled away from him so he could smell something besides sweaty feet.  “These boots and my wool socks keep my feet sooooo warm in this fall weather.”  She said as she playfully waved the boot back and forth.  The giantess leaned over and extended her other arm towards him, fingers on her free hand outstretched.  The giantess reached for him with her long, tan fingers.

            He shrunk away from her hand but she simply pinched him up between her thumb and index finger.  Her thumb and index finger had clamped on to his leg and she roughly yanked him up by his leg.  He felt sick as he was quickly and suddenly yanked up from the ground to her face.  She was dangling him by his leg high in the air he knew.  It was an incredibly disorienting experience and he struggled to see at first.  He could feel the blood starting to rush to his head.  As his vision cleared, he saw he was dangling upside by his leg in front of her billboard sized face. 

            The blonde giantess laughed as he dangled before her face, her breath warm and smelling slightly minty.  “I think we can help each other out, little guy.  You should feel pretty special too because I rarely do anything to help a Shrinkee but I’m feeling a little nice today.”

            If this was her feeling a little nice, he was terrified to see her on a bad day.

            “I’ll keep you nice and warm in my boot,” the giantess brought her boot up under him and he once again could smell the sweaty foot odor coming from it.  “And you can be my little odor eater.”

            John was feeling light headed as he dangled upside down, blood rushing to his head.  The giantess was grinning at him and he realized he was slowly being lowered down towards the boot.  John tried to struggle but found it difficult to even move.  He was soon entering the boot and the warm, stuffy air greeted him along with the strong smell as she lowered him.  He looked down into the boot and saw the insole looked slightly worn and was darkened around the heel area.

            John was dropped as her fingers released him and he fell onto the damp insole of her boot.  He could feel even more warm, stuffy air coming from further in the boot and the smell of sweaty feet was even stronger in the boot.  He heard the giantess laugh and then was tossed about as the giantess lowered the boot.  John was sent into the heel of the boot as she angled the boot upward for her foot to enter.

            The light entering the boot was blocked as the giantess’s socked foot moved over the opening.  He could see her toes wiggling against the wool sock.  The foot entered the boot and came down towards John.  John screamed as the socked foot came over him.  He could hear the giantess laughing as she pulled on her boot.

            John felt the giantess’s socked foot press into him as it entered the boot.  Her wool sock was damp with sweat and rather warm.  Her toes rolled over him, pushing him along the insole until they moved over him fully.  He found himself being pulled along by her massive foot.

            The giantess’s huge fingers invaded the boot and he found himself being awkwardly moved around as she shifted her foot.  The giantess must’ve realized she could probably fit the Shrinkee, him, under the arch of her foot.  She wasn’t ready from him to crush just yet.  The giantess’s fingers retreated from the boot and John found himself wedged beneath the arch of her foot.

            It was incredibly dark in the boot, trapped under her arch between her warm, sweaty socked foot and damp insole.  The smell of musky, sweaty feet was overpowering and the air was hot and stuffy.  He struggled to breathe inside the boot.  John was absolutely terrified.

            The blonde giantess made sure John was wedged tightly beneath the arch of her foot before tying the laces of her boot back up.  She stomped her foot a few times, shaking John’s prison and further terrifying him while she laughed, not that he could hear her laughter in the boot.

            The giantess then stood up and John’s little pocket beneath the giantess’s arch shrunk as she stood.  He could feel the damp wool sock above him, mere inches away from his face but close enough that it would still brush against him.  John closed his eyes and just prayed he would somehow survive this, although he wasn’t even sure if he wanted to.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! I will hopefully continue this story at some point in the future. Expect probably two more chapters after this one at some point in the future.