- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I awoke tired, dirty, and disheveled. Just like every morning. The first couple of days I'd usually woken up screaming, but over time the screams had turned to whimpers, and then the whimpers to silence. By now I knew that anything else led to punishment.

 

Pushing myself up from the insole of the worn Sperrys that I slept in, I turned my head towards the light, and waited for the usual sounds of the goddess awakening. Of course at one time, I hadn't called her goddess, I'd even called her by her name, Jessica, a friend. But when you had an argument with a friend, usually you made up, maybe even grabbed a drink to smooth things over. Friends didn't shrink you to a half an inch tall. Friends didn't treat you like a toy, torturing you day in, day out. When my “friend” began shrinking my other friends, just so she could make me watch as she crushed them, or listen to their screams as she swallowed them, that's when she became a goddess.

 

Soon enough, as the sun rose and more light poured in through the entrance of the shoe, I heard a thunderous yawn, and the ground shook as her bare feet hit the ground with a tremendous slap. I could hear the tiny sounds of the occupant of the other shoe shouting for attention from the goddess. Who was it this time? Lauren? Stephanie? My thoughts were cut short as the light was cut off, and with a rushing sound a titanic foot entered the shoe, and pinned my half inch form beneath the pad of the big toe. The toe curled, flesh embracing her on all sides, and the foot withdrew from the shoe. All of a sudden, I was released, plummeting onto the soft surface of the goddess's hand. As the titanic blonde looked down on me, I noticed that the goddess was grinning as she opened her mouth to speak.

 

“I hope you slept well, slave, because I've got a busy day for you today. I've got quite a bit of work to do, and I'm going to need you to rub my toes like a good little girl while I do it. If you're good, I have a surprise for you later. I think you probably heard the little bitch this morning!” With a booming laugh, I was deposited onto the floor of her room while she went about her daily routine, sprinting to the safety of her overturned flats while she got ready. I felt a small crunch under my left foot, and examined the bottom, finding the crushed form of one of her smaller victims. Still wiggling a bit, squealing for mercy. I granted her what I could, bringing my foot down once again and twisting her into the insole. Who knows how many other, smaller women I'd crushed that morning, without even noticing?

 

I heard the enormous sound of a bag zipping up, and I sprinted to the toe of the shoe, laying in the imprint of the big toe. Spreading my arms and legs as wide as I could, I didn't even take up a quarter of the space. I heard the rushing noise of her foot entering the shoe and soon my sky was once again the pad of her big toe. It came down once again, roughly pressing me into the insole, before raising and allowing me to get up, and move to my position between her toes, where I began to lick, and rub. A small squeeze of her toes and a muffled, rumbling “good girl”, and the day began. Already it was humid and all I could breathe was the scent of here. Hopefully she'd slip her feet out of the shoes at least once today, so I could breathe some fresh air. I'd still be clutched between her toes, but at least I'd see something other than the inside of her shoes.

 

The workday passed slowly, the only moments of note being when I could hear a tiny scream and a crunch from underneath me as someone who'd annoyed her was snuffed out by her foot. One time she'd taken me out of her shoe and showed me to one of her interns, as an example of what they could expect if they didn't perform up to snuff. She'd even made the frightened girl smother me under her foot a bit, so she could see what it felt like. I'm pretty sure that intern eventually ended up as another tiny toy underneath her soles. Probably shrunk to micro size. I thought about what it must be like for that big toe to be city sized instead of block sized, and shivered.

 

We took a longer time than usual to return home, and I noticed another titanic voice as the walk continued. I heard the door open, and the goddess sat down. As she kicked her shoes off I was momentarily blinded by light before her heels slammed down on the coffee table, toes releasing me onto it's surface. I looked up to see another pair of enormous soles resting on the table, and realized they belonged to my friend Audrey. I looked around the coffee table to see a bunch of other tiny women, some that I knew, some that I didn't, various sizes. I did see Stephanie, who was now shouting again. “Jessica, Audrey, please make me big again, I'm sorry!”. Tears were streaming down her face, but I had little sympathy. I'd been forced to worship her giant toes just days before, and stand on her belly and listen to the muffled cries of my friend Katherine as she was digested deep inside her. I'd called her goddess, too.

 

I felt Goddess Jessica's heel hit me in the back, and turned to hear her request. I was surprised when she instead thundered “today is the one month anniversary of your shrinking, slave, so I bought you a present. Be nice to her!”. With that, there was flash, and Stephanie disappeared. I made my way over to where she'd been standing. In front of me, I watched as Audrey brought her toe down on top of another woman I didn't know, roughly an eighth of an inch tall. She fell backwards, throwing her hands in the air, squeaking pleas silenced as the pad of the toe spread onto the coffee table, twisting in place. I could make out a small dot of red when it rose, as she lifted her leg and brought her sole over to Jessica to examine. I could hear another titanic giggle as the blonde goddess inspected Audrey's sole to find the latest tiny victim she'd snuffed out.

 

I felt a tiny tickle between my toes, and looked down to find a micro-sized Stephanie furiously licking, trying to curry good favor. Not really interested in having a slave of my own, I shook her off, and reached down to pluck her up between finger and thumb. I can't imagine what I must have looked like to her. Nude, disheveled, and above all else hungry. With little ceremony I popped the tiny woman into my mouth, and after swishing her around a bit, bit down with a crunch, screams fading with the soft wet crunches of my chewing. Swallowing her down, I turned around again to find both goddess's staring down at me with disapproval. Goddess Jessica reached down and picked me up, bringing me before her titanic face.

 

“I told you to be nice to her slave, I didn't tell you to have a snack!” she thundered at me. “I think you need to be punished”. With that, she deposited me onto the sole of her foot, upturned, curled underneath her on the couch. “Lick it clean”. This wasn't a bad punishment, as punishments go. Hours went by, as the two goddesses giggled and watched TV. When I was finishing up her big toe, it wiggled beneath me, and I tumbled into the scrunch where it met the ball. I felt a light breeze, and looked up to see Audrey's enormous face above me, eyes squinting as she examined the sole.

 

“So, how'd she do?” I heard Jessica ask, as she scrunched her toes briefly, squeezing me once again on all side. “Your big toe is still pretty dirty, honestly” I heard Audrey reply. I jumped up to try and scream an explanation, when I was squeezed once again into the ball of the foot by the pad of the toe. “Maybe it's finally time then” I heard Jessica respond, and there was another flash. When I regained my vision, I wasn't quite sure where I was. As I tried to figure out what the peach colored ground was, I was knocked off of my feet. That was when I saw them. That was when I figured it out. That was when I screamed.


“Sorry Julie, but your bullshit just isn't cutting it anymore” I head Jessica say, louder than I'd ever heard her before. “I guess this is goodbye”. Audrey's country sized face contorted into a grin as their deafening giggles filled the air. As the ground continued to slope underneath me, I realized that Jessica was merely scrunching her toes again, as I found myself caught between two titanic wrinkles. The heat and pressure continued to build, and as I became completely enveloped I opened my mouth in a wordless scream.

 

Crunch.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy