[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After buying the home of their dreams, Brad and Angela Jackson begin their lives in wonderful suburbia. Unfortunately, it seems like their relationship is strained and in trouble of eroding away. Brad tries his best to make sure they remain together, but on one fateful day, he glances out the window and notices a very, very attractive gal. (Un)Luckily for him, she notices him too. Brad now finds himself in a very bad predicament, keep his loyalty to Angela or cut ties on the failing relationship and get with the neighbor girl. And everything about her is killer.

A sequel to Fun in the Sun with the Family with my shrinking quirk gal. This one will focus on some interesting themes, but is expected to have some pretty sexy themes and sizeplay. 

Plus, quirk gal’s mother might make an appearance. And if you think quirk gal is dangerous, where do you think she learned it from?

 


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 10687 Read: 31986
Published: January 09 2018 Updated: March 19 2018
Story Notes:

A sequel to Fun in the Sun with the Family with my shrinking quirk gal. This one will focus on some interesting themes, but is expected to have some pretty sexy times and sizeplay. 

Plus, quirk gal’s mother might make an appearance. And if you think quirk gal is dangerous, where do you think she learned it from?

 

1. Prologue by alotmorewub [Reviews - 2] (981 words)

2. Chapter 1 - Window's Greetings by alotmorewub [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1879 words)

3. Chapter 2 - Summer Greetings by alotmorewub [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1486 words)

[Quirk gal finally has a name! I apologize for the delay. But stick with me, after this chapter things are going to heat up real fast, I promise.]

4. Chapter 3 - Hot and Bothered Mess by alotmorewub [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5259 words)

5. Chapter 4 - Revelation by alotmorewub [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1082 words)

Brad's had a rough day. 

Stick with me, please! During or after the next chapter, size stuff will start to happen