- Text Size +

John found himself waking naturally for the first time since he was captured by Mary. The soft light of the morning trickling in through the window and resting on him. Groaning as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. The hard ground under him didn’t feel familiar. It was colder and smoother than the surfaces in the drawer. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes and looking around.

The first things his eyes settled on was the vision of Mary laying peacefully in her bed. Her sheets pulled up to her shoulders as she slept. John watched her sleep for a while. Taken in by her beauty and how gentle and innocent she looked as she slept. The curves of her body making the sheets look like a rolling hillside from John’s perspective on top of the night stand.

Memories of passing out inside of Mary’s hand bag last night rushed back to his mind when his trance was broken by a quick snort of a snore by Mary. Shuddering and quickly looking around the top of the night stand. Searching for the gemstone that kept him bound to Mary.

Silently cursing whatever divine creature allowed him to fall into this situation when he couldn’t find it. Sighing as he sat down. Looking back over to the landscape of Mary’s sleeping form and seeing the beam of sunlight steadily making its way up towards her face.

Grumbling to himself as he watched the beam for a few moments. Watching how fast it was moving. “Not enough time to go under the covers and get it. Don’t’ want to risk her finding me down there and thinking I was doing something for her without her asking.” Looking Mary up and down again as he seemed to consider the thought that just entered his mind. Shaking his head in an attempt to get the crazy ideas out of it. Smacking his face. “No! She’s a monster you moron!”

As John yelled and scolded himself Mary began to stir. The sunlight had finally started to shine on her face. John scurried across the table top and dove behind her charging phone. Looking down on it and realizing he should have tired calling for help. Looking back up to Mary as she yawned and stretched her arms.

“Fuck me….” John whispered to himself as Mary sat up in her bed. Sleepily reaching over to her phone and grabbing it. Unknowingly knocking John out of the way as she did.

“What time…” she mumbled as the bright screen lit up and illuminated her face. Causing Mary to recoil from the sudden light. Her fingers moving quickly on the screen and dimming it before she opened her eyes fully again. “Still early.” Groaning as she raised her arms over her head and stretched out with a loud moan.

Putting her phone back over onto the night stand she took notice of John standing there. Staring for a few moments before reaching down and picking her phone back up. A scowl on her face as she scrolled through some options on the screen. A smile creeping over her lips as she finally turned the screen off and put the phone back down.

“I’ve had a lot of fun with you these past few days.” Mary started as she looked down at John. Her hand that had just placed the phone down quickly swiping over and scooping him up in her open palm. “And what I just looked at proved to me that you’re having a good time with it too.” She practically growled like a hungry lioness as she spoke.

Holding John out in front of her chest. The thin sheet that was covering her sliding down and revealing her bare breasts. Nipples erect and pointing at John as she bit her bottom lip and looked down towards her miniature boyfriend.

John began to cower and shake as he sat in her palm. His back against her fingers as his legs hung over the heel of her hand. Feet resting on her wrist as he looked up past Mary’s bust towards her face.

“Awe. Is somebody cold? Don’t worry baby. I’m gonna warm you up.” Bringing her free hand up and gently stroking his back. Ruffling his hair and then gently dragging her fingertips across his nude front. Barely grazing his skin and leaving a tingling sensation flowing through his entire body. Her gentle touch going down his entire four-inch body until it slid between his legs.

Her touch instantly causing his member to jump to attention. The reaction making Mary giggle and moan a lustful seductive moan. Her giggle wasn’t like it was when she was laughing at how pathetic he was. It was gentler. She wasn’t laughing at him. She was giggling with the satisfaction that John wanted her so much.

“Such a naughty boy” She nearly sung the words as she dragged her finger down his body again. Gently flicking h is little member and watching it bounce around. Her eyes shifting between his crotch and his face. Seeing the lust and desire between his legs, and the shock and embarrassment lighting his face up.

“You’ve made me feel pretty good these past few days so it’s only fair if I return the favor don’t you think?” Raising her eyebrows down at him. The same confident smirk adorning her face as she licked her lips. Slowly dragging her tongue across them as she quietly moaned.

Bringing two fingers up to her mouth and slipping them inside as she watched John lay in the palm of her other and. Sucking on her fingers as she maintained eye contact with him. Slipping her wet finger tips out and slowly, teasingly bringing them down towards John’s erection. Gently pinching it between her fingers and stroking it up and down between them.

Smiling as she watched John squirm with delight from the attention to his cock. Her fingers suddenly pinching harder and pulling up. Grasping the throbbing shaft and lifting him up by it Laughing and giggling as he twisted back and forth. Hovering just above her palm supported by nothing other than his erect member.

Opening her fingers and letting him fall back down onto her palm. Bringing her fingers back up to her lips and wetting them again. Her smirk curling into a cruel grin as she saw the fear in John’s eyes.

“There it is. I see that fear. But it’s mixed in with that lust for me too. I love it. You’re scared of me but you still want me so much. That’s so hot.” Mary stuck her tongue out and dragged the pads of her finger and thump across it. Letting a strand of saliva connect between her fingers and her tongue. Breaking off when she brought her hand back down towards John. Who cowered at their approach.

His reaction only letting another giggle erupt from Mary as she took his cock between her fingers again. “See what I mean? You were so scared but you didn’t do anything to try and stop me. You’re scared about what I might do, but too horny to deny me.” The excitement and lust were practically dripping off of her words as she spoke.  

Moaning as she watched John wither and squirm with pleasure as she used two fingers to stroke his throbbing member. Focusing and making sure he doesn’t get too excited. Feeling him on the edge as his hips began to buck.

Releasing her fingers and pulling her hand back. Lifting John up to her face and blowing a steam of cold air over him. The warm spit that covered his cock making the breath feel even more frigid against his sensitive shaft.

Mary chuckled as she watched the small man shiver on her palm. Cooing at him. “Aww is my baby cold again?” Puckering her lips and bringing him up towards her face. Kissing his chest. Moving her kiss down his body and pressing her plush lips up against his crotch. John’s erection poking into the pillows of her lips and making him squirm around even more.

Opening her lips just enough to slide the throbbing cock between them and sucking on the miniature dick.  Pressing a finger up against his back and leaning back on her bed as she sucked on his member between her lips. John laid on his stomach. Humping and grinding against her mouth Overcome with pleasure and desire.

Mary moaned. Her voice shaking and vibrating against John’s cock as she gave a gentle suction to it. Feeling his pleasure continually grow. Knowing it was about ready to reach its peak she began to suck harder.

At first John was enjoying it. The increased suction feeling good against his throbbing erection. When Mary kept sucking harder, though, it began to grow painful. Starting to squirm and push against the plush lips that he was using as a mattress. His hands digging into the soft flesh as it gave under the force of his push.

Groaning out as he finally released into her mouth. Orgasming and feeling the pleasure wash through his entire body. Dulling the painful suction on his cock. Going limp as he laid on top of Mary’s lips. Expecting her to stop.

When she didn’t, the over stimulation on John’s already spent member sent him into a frenzy. Struggling to pull away and trying to release his now flaccid dick out from the tornado of suction that Mary was giving him.

Feeling the finger press onto his back harder. Her lips spreading apart slightly more. Sighing in relief as the sucking began to feel less intense with her spread lips. The relief short lived as the sucking was replaced with a pressure on the small of his back. Groaning out as she kept pressing. Harder and harder as John’s back began to bend backwards.

The memories of pleasure and pain filling his head. His cock growing hard again as Mary began to bend him in half. Her tongue lashing out at his crotch. Giggling as she felt the resistance of h is erection against her soft tongue. Flicking it with the tip of her tongue as she continued to put more pressure on his back.

His back popped. It felt good for a moment. Able to focus on the pleasure between his legs as his back was stretched out and actually feeling more comfortable than he had been in years. The comfort and pleasure lasting only a moment before Mary pushed down even more.

Another pop. This one more painful than the last as his bones began to bend and snap. A scream of pain erupted from John’s mouth as he felt his spine begin to crack under the pressure. Sending a sharp pain throughout his entire body.

A giggle came in a response. Making John feel the pleasure of the soft warm tongue vibrating against his throbbing cock. Cumming onto her tongue for a second time.

Mary, feeling that John had been properly milked, smirked as she raised her arm and pushed onto his back with one final push. Feeling his body pop and crack. The noise of the breaking body making the perfect background noise for the screams of suffering that erupted from John as she pushed him into the small hole between her lips. Bending him backwards and pushing his shoulders back against his ankles.

Mary’s free hand was down between her own legs. Rubbing herself as she focused on the sensation of the broken body inside her mouth. Whimpers and moans echoed inside of her mouth as she let John rest on her tongue. Pushing him around and enjoying feeling him try to struggle despite the broken back.

Every movement of her tongue was a world of pain for the broken and battered boy inside of her mouth. Moaning as she felt his feeble struggles and the noises of his suffering. Finally flicking her tongue and sending him into the back of her throat. Gulping him down along with an ocean of spit that had build up from tasting the delicious morsel resting on her tongue.

Letting her orgasm ravish her body. Spasming and feeling the pleasure move up her spine and down her legs. Curling her toes as she felt her body tense up. The living snack traveling down her throat without so much as a struggle.

John had become paralyzed from the back injury when he was being tossed around inside of her mouth. Landing in the acidic stomach with a splash. Face down and floating in the frothy sludge. Feeling everything slosh around as Mary breathed heavily.

John drowned in the stomach acid before it had a chance to dissolve him. The gemstone wrapped around Mary’s toe bringing John back into the tortuous reality that was belonging to Mary.

Trapped under the covers. The smell of cum and sex assaulted his nose in the stuffy hot space below the blankets. Her feet kicking around as the bed shook. Marry turning onto her side and revealing the gemstone to John. Hearing her sigh as she nuzzled up against her pillow.

“Be good. I’m going back to sleep for a little bit.” Mary spoke. Her words already drifting. John could barely see under the covers. What little he could see was enough to make his way out from under the sheets. His eyes falling on the gemstone wedged into the toe ring right before him. Fighting the exhaustion that normally came with a death at Mary’s hands and approaching the toe ring. Capitalizing on this opportunity and finally able to put his escape plan into action.