- Text Size +

John had another day to himself once he woke up to the blaring noise of Mary’s alarm clock. Listening to her walk around her room and get ready for her day. He didn’t move from his spot until he was sure she was gone. Instantly getting to his feet and going back to the corner he was chipping away at yesterday. Focusing on digging into the wood. Doing everything he could to not dwell on his past experiences and the memories of his deaths that refused to fade. Each seeming just as recent as the last.

Exhausting his body from the labor of digging into the chipped wood with his bare hands. Not worrying about wearing himself out this time. Having no desire to stay in Mary’s possession another day. The hole was getting deeper. He figured he might have actually burrowed about halfway through the board by this point. His finger nails were pulled back and bleeding by the time he stopped. The blood from them only letting the board get soaked and soften up. Allowing him to progress even faster.

Making his way back to the opposite corner and curling up with the gemstone. His finger tips sore and still leaking blood as he collapsed onto the stone. Waking up several hours later. Feeling well rested. Glancing down at his fingers as they no longer throbbed with pain. Seeing the once torn off finger nails totally healed in the soft dim light that barely leaked into the drawer.

Staring at them in awe. He struggled to understand what happened. Glancing back to the Gemstone. His eyes shifting between the two-inch ruby and his fingers. The Gemstone didn’t simply have the ability to bring him back to life. It could heal minor injuries with enough time too.

Armed with this new information John grew excited. He could push his body to the limit. Even break himself as he tried to burrow through the composite board that made up the interior of the drawer and still be healthy enough that Mary would never notice. Thinking of the progress he made today, if he was able to push his body to the breaking point again, he figured he could be through the board with two, maybe three more times.

John was excited. For the first time since he found himself in Mary’s possession, he was finally experiencing hope. He could escape and take the gemstone with him. Ensuring that Mary would never torture him again.

The grin that was plastered on his face as he day dreamed about his escape was interrupted when reality crashed down around him. A heavy thud hitting the floor followed by the groans of bed springs and the sigh of a young girl. Mary had gotten back. Tossing a heavy bag down onto the ground. Plopping down onto her bed.

John was debating if he would have enough time to dig more. Yesterday she had come home, but left him in the drawer for several hours before she actually did anything with him. Given how she had been treating him he wouldn’t have the mental energy to continue his task after she got her hands on him either.

 

Taking a step forward. Then a step back. Weighing the options and eventually deciding that getting caught was too risky. Coming to the conclusion just as a shrill scream filled the air. Ringing in John’s ear as Mary squealed in delight.

“It’s Friday!!! That means we’re going out with all of my friends!” Mary announced as she hopped up off the bed and rushed over to her desk. Flinging the bottom drawer open. John flew forward from the force. Smashing face first against the front of the drawer. The sight of John bouncing around and loosing his balance sending Mary into a fit of giggles.

“You’re gonna need better moves than that if you wanna survive on the dance floor!” Reaching her hand down into the drawer and scooping John up. Curling three fingers around him while pinching the gemstone between her thumb and index. Pulling them both out of the drawer and kicking it shut. Walking over to her bed with a huge smile and casually tossing them both onto it.

John’s head was spinning as he bounced off the sheets. Having been wrapped up in the warm slightly damp fingers and then flung through the air. He sat there holding his head trying to get the room to stop spinning around. His eyes finally focusing as he saw Mary standing in front of a mirror. Holding up different clothes to her body. Clad in leggings and a long shirt that just barely reached her thighs.

Mary’s words had finally settled in John’s head. Remembering something about a dance floor and going out. Realizing that she wasn’t watching him. She had finally left himself to his own devices for the first time. Looking around the bed and seeing the shimmering gemstone on it as well. It had bounced over to the other side of the bed.

As Mary tried to figure out what outfit she wanted to wear John ran towards the gemstone. His legs sinking into the bed sheets. He felt like he was trying to run through sand as he made is way across the bed. Snatching up the stone and holding it in a bear hug. Panting and gasping as he began to run again. Making his way to the edge of the bed. Peering down towards the floor. It was a long drop. If the drop would kill him it was an easy answer. All he had to do was drop the stone down to the floor and jump. Die from the impact and come back right next to the gem.

However, the drop seemed just the right height. Long enough to hurt and injure. Not enough to end his life. If he jumped off the bed, he would likely break his legs. Maybe even his neck if he landed wrong. Still alive, though. Withering around on the floor in agony until Mary came along to end his suffering. There was no telling how she might react to such a scene. Angry that he tried to escape? A laugh at his powerlessness? Sympathy for thinking it was an accident?

John began to look for another way down when his eyes grazed over Mary again. Quickly coming back to focus on her as she had bent over. Her large, round ass facing him as she pulled the leggings down. Seeing the string of her thong disappear between her plush cheeks. Finding himself unable to do anything but stare at the scene. As she stood up her shirt fell back down. Covering her bottom. Only for a brief moment before she grabbed the shirt and pulled it up over her head. Leaving her standing in front of the mirror with nothing but mis matched bra and panties on.

His face went white as she suddenly turned on her heels. Her eyes scanning her bed for her little pet boyfriend. Finding him as the gemstone sparkled against the light. A wide joyous smile spreading across her face as she saw John clutching the gemstone. Walking over to her desk and taking a gold band off of the top. Walking over towards John. Purposely walking slow and swaying her hips as she approached. 

“You’re such a good boyfriend! Sometimes it’s like you know what I want even without me having to ask you.” Tossing the gold band down onto the bed next to John as she spoke. Her voice excited as she stared down at the little man on her bed.

John fearfully stared back up at her. His eyes glancing down towards the band. Back up at her. Down to the band again. He wasn’t sure what she wanted from him. Glancing down at the band once more he saw an empty slot in it. It seemed to be about the same size as the gem he was clutching. Gulping softly as he examined the band a bit more. Seeing that it didn’t connect to itself. It was a toe ring, and it was missing its jewel.

Her happy face slowly began to melt off. Her smirk slowly drooping down into a frown as John sat there without moving. “Okay. Well. I’m going to go get my dress on. If you don’t figure out what to do here by the time I walk back over here…well I don’t know. I’m sure you’ll get it though so I hope for your sake you don’t make me figure something out.”

Walking back over to her mirror and picking up a skirt. Realizing he didn’t have the luxury of watching her get dressed he rushed over to the gold band. Sliding the gemstone into the empty slot and fastening it down by bending the metal teeth around it. Trying to tug on it and ensuring that it was fastened in. Breathing a sigh of relief and falling back onto his back. Tired from running around the bed and the scare he just received. Only realizing that a major part of his escape plan had just been ruined when Mary’s shadow loomed over him.

Looking up towards her as she stood towering over him. A smug look on her face as she looked down at him. Reaching down and scooping the toe ring up. Wearing a tight dress that was no longer than the baggy shirt she had on previously. Clinging to her skin and showing every curve she had. The shimmering blue dress matching her toe nails as she turned and presented her rear to John. Giving him no further warning before plopping down onto the bed. Trapping John under her ass.

John was only saved by the plush give of the mattress. Mary’s tight well-defined bubble butt not giving him much give as it pressed down onto his body. Smothering him against her ass as she sat on the side of her bed and put her shoes on. Sliding the toe ring on. Wiggling around in her seat and feeling John’s body being ground underneath her. Leaning forward as she reached back and pulled her dress up. Revealing her thong clad ass to him as he gasped and panted for air before it fell back down on him.

Finding himself slipping between her cheeks as she wiggled and ground him down into the bed. Leaning forward again to give him a breath. When Mary didn’t hear the panicked gasping and panting, she grew worried. Getting up and turning around. Not seeing anything in the crater her ass had dug into her bed she reached back and began to grope her butt. Her fingers brushed up against something poking out from between her cheeks. The flailing arm of John as he had been trapped between them as she stood up.

Mary plucked the arm between her fingers and pulled him out as she laughed. Bringing him up to her face and letting him dangle there as she held onto his arm. Still laughing and trying to calm herself as she used her free hand to pull her dress back down.

“Sorry.” Giggling as she apologized. “you’re just so cute and helpless I can’t help myself sometimes. It turns me on so much hearing you gasp for breath from under me.” Her eyes were on him. Staring into his soul as he struggled to look back. Her hungry eyes intimidating him. John’s eyes flashed down between her mouth and back up to her eyes as he dangled in front of her face. Where he saw her seductively biting her lower lip.

His shoulder growing sore as she held him by the arm. Letting all of his weight be supported by his shoulder. Curling her fingers and putting her palm under him. Letting him sit down as she kept her hungry lustful eyes upon him. Walking over to her desk and gently putting him down onto the top.

Plopping down with a heavy sit into her desk chair and scooting up. Letting her heavy breasts rest upon the desk top right in front of John. Reaching into the top drawer and pulling out a gold chain. “I dunno about you. But I’m, like, really into bondage.” She said with a giggle as she began to play with the chain.

“But I also have the problem of every guy I’ve ever told that to assumed I wanted to be tied up.” Rolling her eyes with a soft sigh.

Whispering to herself a bit. “Boys are so silly.”

Giving the chain a tight tug and bringing it taught between her hands. It was long and John could see that there was something on the end to attach them together as Mary played with it

“you’d never dream of wanting to tie me up and have your way with me though, would you?” Her voice was sweet like honey as she looked down on John cowering on her desk. Her lips curling into a cocky smirk as she continued “but even if you wanted to you couldn’t. That’s why I love you so much John. We always do what I want. No matter what.”

She reaches down and scoops John off of the table. Wrapping the chain around his chest and tying him up with the cold metal. As she tugs on it the links pinch his skin. Making him whimper and squirm around. Eliciting more giggles from Mary as she watches him squirm. Letting John dangle from the chain as she brings it up to her neck and wraps it around. Attaching the clasps behind her neck and letting John dangle just above the abyss of her cleavage.

Standing up and walking over to the mirror. Admiring her dress, toe ring, and necklace and looking to see if anything clashes with each other. Giving her necklace a poke and watching John sway back and forth. Walking over to her bed and sitting down. Every step she takes shakes John around. Bouncing up against her chest. The chain digging into his skin as he kicks his legs around trying to balance and steady himself.

Mary puts some open toed heels on and picks up her phone. John was able to look at the screen and ready everything she was typing. No longer in the dark about what was going on, on the massive screen that was almost always hidden from his view. She was texting her friends and telling them she was ready to go out. Getting a reply almost instantly letting her know that they would be there in five minutes.

Jumping up with no regard to what the sudden movement would do to John. Grabbing her purse and bounding down the stairs. John’s body getting tossed around and smashed up against Mary’s chest over and over as she traveled down the stairs. Leaving him in a dazed state as she walked out the door. He didn’t even comprehend the passage of time. To John it felt like Mary had just walked down the stairs and hopped into a car instead of standing out on her front porch waiting for her ride.

Once she was in the car John was able to recover. Forced to listen to the banter and conversation of the four spoiled girls that surrounded him. Dangling from the neck of one. As his eyes began to adjust and he gained the ability to focus more, bits of the booming conversation above him becoming more than loud bangs in the distance he saw other people that shared a similar stature to himself. All bound and tied up to the other girls in some manner.

“I’m so glad you finally got a boyfriend, Mary!” One girl spoke. She had a small man wrapped around her wrist as she drove the car.

Another didn’t seem to have a boyfriend yet. Until he made a groaning sound. Drawing John’s attention up to her hair where he had been used to tie it into an up do. Using his small frail from as a decoration in her hair. Every one of the girls also had a piece of jewelry with a shimmering gemstone. Letting John know instantly that screaming out for help would get him nowhere.

“Getting them isn’t even the hard part. It’s not getting bored that’s difficult. Once they get broken in it’s just, like, what’s the point?” the dark-skinned girl in the passenger seat commented as she roughly flicked the boy dangling from her ear.

“If you weren’t so rough on em maybe they wouldn’t break so easily.” The girl with the boy in her hair added.

Mary giggled as she listed to her friends banter back and forth. Reaching down every now and then. Fiddling with John and playing with his warm body between her finger tips.

At some point during the car ride John had managed to fall asleep. Lulled there by the gentle rocking of Mary’s dangling necklace as she rode in the car. The booming voice of the giants that surrounded him faded as the conversation dulled. Everyone happy to be together, but only having so much they can say before they were all caught up with each other’s lives. In the silence he heard the soft beating heart behind him. Lulling him to sleep as the chain dug into his skin and pinched it. The pain slowly becoming normal.

John was startled away by the chill of the night air as the car door finally opened. Mary stepping out of the car. All of the girls ignoring their miniature boyfriends as they collected their things and began to walk down the side walk.

Shivering as the night hair blew across John’s naked body, he wondered how the girls were staying so warm with little more clothing than he had on. Back to bouncing around against Mary’s chest as she walked. Purple and dark green splotches forming around his chest where the chain was tied to him. The rough bouncing making him bruise. Every breath becoming a challenge against the pain in his chest and ribs.

Mary and her friends walk passed a large line waiting to get into a bar. Going straight up to the bouncer and slipping him some cash along with their ids. The Bouncer nodded as he handed the ids back.

“Girls night. First drinks free. Make sure you order an expensive one and act surprised when the bartender tells you, you don’t pay for it.” He kept his face emotionless as the bouncer told the girls about the deal the bar had going. One of them giving him a kiss on the cheek before giddily skipping inside. The rest following her as the loud music of the club seemed to shake the air.

All of the girls make the bar their first stop. Ordering their favorite drinks and acting surprised when the bar tender told them they didn’t have to pay. They probably thought they were convincing, but no one else did.

As Mary drank some of it splashed down onto her chest. A droplet hitting John in the face. Burning his eyes as it forced its way down his throat. Sending him into a coughing fit as he squirmed around. Bouncing against Mary’s neck as he struggled to gain his breath back. The bruises around his chest making it even harder for him to breath as he began to wheeze.

The music of the club loud enough to drown out his coughing and wheezing. His squirms were a different case. Drawing Mary’s attention as he tried to grab onto the chains and pull himself up to alleviate some of the pressure on his chest.

Mary looked down and laughed. Nudging one of her friends on the shoulder and motioning down towards her chest for her to look at her struggling necklace. Her friend laughed and poked a finger into her own drink. Getting a droplet on it and holding it over John. Making sure that the droplet fell on his face and watching as his grip failed him and he coughed and wheezed even more as he dealt with the assault of the alcohol on is face. Eliciting laughs and giggles from the two girls.

The commotion drawing the attention of the other two girls who began to laugh as they saw John struggling against the single droplet. His eyes were burning and bloodshot as he coughed and wheezed. Feeling light headed from the lack of air and the booze that had forced its way down his throat filling is empty belly.

Their attention quickly shifted as ‘their’ song started to play. Everyone jumping around in excitement as they made their way out onto the dance floor. The drink in John’s stomach along with the jumping of Mary sending him flying around randomly made him begin to feel nauseous. Struggling to hold it down in his stomach as Mary and her friends danced.

Holding the sick feeling inside his stomach. His mouth watering as he felt it move up into his throat. Mary and her friends ignorant to the plight of the small man as he bounced around wildly as the four danced around with each other. Holding the horrible feeling in his body for as long as he could. The song ending and the girls heading back towards their table when John lost it. Vomiting on Mary’s chest. The warm bile filled mess dripping down into her cleavage as she looked down and saw the disgusting mess.

A look of disgust covered her face as she looked at the pale faced John and the mess he had just left on her chest. Storming off to the bathroom with little more than a single word to her friends.

The music in the bathroom was muffled. Letting John’s ringing ears relax a little as Mary stood in front of a mirror. Grabbing a towel and wiping the mess up before it had the chance to dribble down and get onto her dress.

“Ugh!! I can’t believe you would do that to me!!” Mary groaned and complained as she wet another paper towel and cleaned herself off a bit better. “You’re so disgusting. I thought you could hold your liquor better than that but you proved me wrong! I’m never wearing you out when I go clubbing ever again!”

Putting her hair up and reaching behind her neck. Unhooking her necklace and putting John down on the edge of a sink. Untying the golden chain and putting it into her purse. Roughly flicking him on his bruised chest and sending him falling into the sink.

“You know. I’m half tempted just to leave you here. Some drunk girl will come in and find you…she’ll probably end up killing you either for being a perv in the lady’s room or because she’s too drunk to control how horny she is.” Bringing a finger up to her bright red lips and tapping against them as she ponders the thought. “Some of these girls aren’t even hot either. You’d probably end up in some cow’s panties for the night. Maybe that’d teach you to actually appreciate me.”

All John could do was cower in the sink. He wanted to escape Mary. But, with the gemstone sealed to a toe ring even if he did manage to escape from her tonight he would surely die eventually. Especially if he didn’t have a kind protector to keep him safe. He would eventually end up back in her clutches. Finding the courage to speak. His words finding it difficult to come out after several days of not speaking.

“Pl-pluh…plea. Please don’t leave….me here!” He stood up against the mesh drain of the sink. Trying to crawl up the sides. The porcelain too slippery and steep for him to escape on his own. The shaky words and desperate attempt to escape lighted Mary’s mood as she felt superior and powerful.

“I might not. I haven’t decided.” She spoke with a cocky smirk. Her eyes glued onto his small helpless form in the sink. “But like I said I’m not wearing you out. And I need to know you appreciate me before I take you back. Tell me how much you love me and how great I am and I’ll consider it.”

John was left at a loss for words. She was making him praise her. Just so she wouldn’t leave him in the bathroom for someone else to find. There was no telling what kind of torture he might have to endure at the hands of some other drunk girl. Even so he wasn’t all that convinced that staying with Mary would be much better. His hesitance and pondering cut off as Mary spoke with a loud annoyed voice. “Now!”

Her voice slamming into him. Knocking him off his feet as he let out a quiet whimper. Moving his mouth and trying to speak. Too scared to make any actual sounds. Taking a moment to calm himself and trying to speak a second time. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! You’re so beautiful and amazing and lovely and kind and…and I’m so lucky to be your boyfriend thank you for letting me be yours!”

“Better.” Mary looked down her nose at the little man in the sink. Rolling her eyes as she reached down and scooped him up. Holding him in her palm as she raised her free hand and flicked his bruised chest one more time. The hollow thud from his chest sending him into a fit of wheezing and coughing as he clutched his chest.

Mary scoffed at the display. By the time John had recovered from the flick he saw that Mary had her dress hiked up and her thong pulled down. Before he could react Mary wordlessly moved him behind her back. Her hand hovering right above her butt as she shifted her grasp on John. Her free hand spreading her cheeks as she slid John down between them. A finger on the back of his head shoving it in deeper until his face pressed up against her asshole.

It twitching and quivering with anticipation the moment it felt his face mash into it.  Mary wiggled her hips as she tugged her thong back on. John feeling the weight of her shifting hips feeling like an ocean rocking a ship around. Then the string of her thong pressed up against his back and sealed him inside of her thong. The dress coming back down as she walked out of the bathroom with a confident smile on her face.

Each step sending a jolt through her leg. The impact of the step traveling through her body and absorbed by her glutes and the tiny man suffering between them. What little air there was, was hot and smelled horrible.

John was shaken about with every step Mary took. Eventually growing used to the pattern of her walking and learning to deal with it. The night dragged on and Mary danced and laughed and drank with her friends. Becoming sweatier and eventually forgetting all about John until his face got mashed up against her hole and sent a jolt of pleasure up her spine every time she moved in just the right way.

John was struggling to breath as the hot moist air become staler as the night went on. The humidity between the cheeks making him sweat. Bead of Mary’s own sweat dripping down between her cheeks. Eventually leaving John unsure who’s sweat he was coated in. Sputtering and coughing out as the salty beads rolled over his face. Cutting off the shallow breaths he was barely getting between her cheeks.

 Spending several hours suffering and struggling to survive between her hot, sweaty cheeks as Mary laughed, drank, danced and had a great time out with her friends. Eventually leaving he bar when they grew tired and they began to kick people out. Making their way back to the car. The cool night air helping to cool the girls down. Doing nothing for the man wedged deep between Mary’s cheeks.

The struggles and efforts for survival proved to be all for naught as Mary recklessly plopped down into the backseat of the car. Hearing the pop and crunch of her boyfriend under her rear. Not having the good fortune to die a painless instant death. The drop into the seat only breaking his back and legs. Leaving him paralyzed and unable to struggle against the smothering mass of ass planted on top of his body.

Without his struggles to remind her of his spot beneath her Mary quickly forgot about him in her drunken stupor. Sweat covering his face as he struggles to drink it just for a small breath of tainted air. Finally submitting to the overbearing ass above him as it pressed down even more. Cutting off all of his air as Mary leaned forward to tell an exciting story to the girls in the front seat.

Smothered to death under Mary’s drunken sweaty ass. His body evaporating and leaving no trace behind as he was built a new one down at her feet. Tumbling off of her toes and onto the floor board of the back seat.

“Who wants In-N-Out?” John heard someone from the front seat ask.

“Meee!” The huge feet that rested beside him suddenly rose up into the air and smashed down beside him. Rising up into the air again and smashing down onto his small frail form. Stomping him under her high heels as Mary drunkly smashed her feet on the floor board as she danced around and announced her desire for a burger.

Feeling the crunch under her heel she looked down just in time to see John coming back and being reformed by the gemstone. Her eyes wide with awe until she remembered what had happened that night. Reaching down and scooping him up off of the floor.

“My boyfriend.” Her speech was slurred as she spoke. Her grip a bit too tight around him as she reached for her purse with her other hand. “Stay safe! Silly boy.” Giggling as she shoved him into the small pocket book sized purse. Tossing it down onto the seat and forgetting about him again.

John, exhausted by the night’s events and not having the gemstone to help him recover his strength curled up inside the purse and went to sleep. Listening to the drunken laughter and slurred speech of his girlfriend and her friends. Grunting and shaking his head as he tried to stop himself from actually thinking of Mary as his girlfriend before drifting off to sleep.