- Text Size +

He couldn’t remember falling asleep but, John awoke in the pitch-black room. Screaming and thrashing. Grabbing for anything but finding nothing except an empty wall as his nightmare slowly started to fade into reality. Gasping and breathing heavily as he struggles to calm down. One hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating and pounding through his chest as he concentrates on taking long, deep breaths.

After a few minutes John manages to calm down. Telling himself that it was just a nightmare. “That’s all it was. It was just a horrible dream. There’s no way something like that could happen for real. It was just a nightmare…” He talks to himself in the darkness. His words pleading with himself, begging for them to be true. Just as he was on the verge of convincing himself the ground started to shake. Then a soft boom in the distance

Huddled up into a ball in the corner of the dark room. Shaking with fright as each shake gets more intense. Every boom growing louder. Quickly shaking his head back and forth trying to reject the reality of the situation. Suddenly the booming and shaking stop. Bringing his head up out from between his knees and looking up towards the sky. The room jolts forward, and John is thrown from the corner into the center of the room.

Light floods into the room, blinding John. His hands quickly coming up to shade his eyes from the bright intensity of the light invading the once dark room. A loud giggle booms and echoes through the air making him shudder.

“Hiiii boyfriend! I’m home! Did ya miss me?” Mary calls out down to him in a happy sing song voice. Giggling as she watches him struggle to adjust to the bright light as it invades his previously dark world. Not waiting for him to be able to see again before she reaches down. Gently picking him up with her index finger pressing into his back and her thumb pressing down onto his chest. Lifting him up off the ground just enough for her to roll her hand and drop him down onto her palm before she lifts it up and removes John from his room.

John struggles as he feels the oppressive strength of her fingers press into his body and pinch him between them. His eyes adjusting just in time to see himself falling. His stomach lurches up into his throat and fear overcomes him for the few seconds he falls through the air. A wave of relief crashing down along with his body as he roughly lands on Mary’s soft palm. As he looks around the room, and down to where he came from, he finally understands. When he looks down to see the room he was in all he sees is an empty shoe box.

Mary brings her hand up to her face and smiles at John as he tries to stand on her palm. Struggling to keep his balance in her slightly unsteady hand and eventually giving up trying to stand and simply sitting down on her palm. Using her fingers as a back rest. Mary brings the index finger of her other hand up and starts to pet at John’s chest. Smiling and giggling a little as she stands there and admires her new boyfriend.

“Sorry I had to leave you in the box today, boyfriend. Hopefully I’ll get to leave you in your cute little doll house more often than not when I’m away, but I needed to run after helping you with your hangover!” Her finger was still petting his chest. Moving down towards his crotch. John tried to wiggle away from her molesting finger. He attempted to push it away, but even with both arms trying to push her finger away it wasn’t even enough to slow her down as the tip of her finger started to press and rub between his legs.

She seemed to have trouble managing the size difference, as what she was viewing as gentle petting between his legs was rough, painful, grinding to John. Squirming and groaning out as he lays out on her palm and spreads his legs open a little wider to gain leverage to try and push the powerful digit off his crotch. This reaction only made Mary giggle as she interpreted his squirms of discomfort and pain as those of pleasure and enjoyment. Bringing the finger away from John’s crotch and sucking on it, rubbing the slick saliva coated finger across her bottom lip as she spoke seductively.

“Someone seems to be enjoying themselves. But I’m not the kind of girl that’s just gonna give it up on our first date.” She grins and giggles again while sucking on her index finger a second time.

Having been able to compose himself with the brief break Mary took from mashing his crotch with the tip of her finger he finally gets a moment to speak, to try and figure out what’s happening. To try and make sense of his dream. “Why am I here? What’s going on?”

Mary pops her finger out of her mouth, her head tilted to the side in a confused manner as she hears the question. “Well you’re here cause you’re my boyfriend silly! As for what’s going on, I just got home from work and I’m feeling pretty frisky!”

She giggles and starts to pet John’s chest again. Bringing her palm up and pressing her lips into his face. He falls backwards, and her lips pin his head between them and her palm. Smothering him with her big, soft, full lips. Leaving a thin layer of saliva on his face as she pulls away. Giggling and her cheeks looking flushed as she peers down at him, gasping, on her palm.

His own face red, for entirely different reasons, as he tries to suck in the air that was denied for him while she kissed his entire body. His words broken up by sharp gasps as he tries to speak while still needing air. “That’s. Not. I’m small!”

Mary’s face lights up with understanding as she smiles warmly at his comment. “Ohhh! You wanna know about that! Well why didn’t you just say so, silly billy?” giggling a bit as her finger comes down and pats the top of John’s head. Ruffling his hair as she pets his head. Her hand retreating into a pocket and pulling out a red gemstone no bigger than her fingernail.

“See this?” She asks, nodding a bit and glancing towards the gemstone she holds in front of John between her thumb and index finger. John nods in confusion not understanding what that has to do with anything. “This is your life now! Well, I mean, if you wanna be technical it’s your soul. But it’s basically the same thing!” She giggles as she shoves it back into the pocket of her jeans. “And because I put your soul into that gemstone, and have possession of your soul not only does that make you mine, but it means that I get to make you whatever cute little size I want!” She laughs and tickles John’s chest again with her finger.

“What?” Is all John can manage to say at first as he tries in vain to push Mary’s tickling finger away from his chest. “That’s not…how?”

“Ohhh, well that’s a really boring explanation actually.” Mary answers with a small shrug. “Suffice to say I kinda dabble in magic…well, this one is technically a curse…but I think that falls under the general umbrella of magic, right?” She smiles down at John, sitting in her palm with confusion plastered on his face. Mary finally gets tired of standing and sits down on her bed. Reaching her hand over and tilting it until John slides off her hand and down onto her bedside table. His little limbs thrashing and flailing as he falls through the air.

“Oh oh! Let me guess!” Mary giggles as she starts to pull her shirt up over her head. Tugging it off and tossing it into a corner of the room in the general direction of her hamper. “The next question isss…..why…are you small? Am I close? Is that it?” She giggles happily as she stands up and unbuttons her jeans. Digging into her pocket and pulling the gemstone out before she lets the jeans drop down to the floor and kicking them over the same direction she tossed her shirt.

John nods, a bit taken aback by how casual Mary is by undressing in front of him. Revealing her body to him like that he starts to see how attractive she really is. If things would have been different he could easily see himself falling for someone like her. His thoughts interrupted as she plopped back down onto the bed, the bed springs groaning under her weight as she falls back onto them. Giggling as she sees him acknowledging that has his next question and how his eyes were admiring her body.

“Well, you see. Every time you die from now on, you’ll get a new body. Your soul is trapped on this plain inside this gemstone and needs a body to experience the world so it makes a new one once your current one gets destroyed! That’s why popping your head off cured your hangover!” She giggles, truly thinking she did a kindness by twisting his neck until it popped off. “And you’re so small because it’d take waaaaay too long to fully construct a normal sized body! If you died at normal size it’d take weeks for you to get a new body and I can’t be without my cute little boyfriend for that long!” She giggles and smiles over at John, who’s now sitting cross legged on the bedside table struggling to take it all in.

Mary nods knowingly as she sees John struggling with the information overload. “I know it’s a lot to take in. And in my experience seeing is believing! Imma put the gemstone down on my pillow right here” She puts the gemstone down on the center of her pillow. “That’s where you’re gonna come back, and since you’re so small it’s only going to take a few minutes!” Before John can manage to connect the dots on everything Mary is saying a shadow appears all around him. Glancing up he only gets a moment to see her hand rushing down. Smacking her night stand with her open palm and smashing John’s body under her palm.

John’s body is crushed into a red smear under Mary’s hand. Causing her to laugh and giggle as she brings her hand up and sees the smear of blood coating her palm. Bringing her hand up to her face and licking at the red smear as she stares at the gemstone. Watching the skeleton form, and then the muscles grow and form around the bones. The skin slowly crawling over the exposed muscles until the body is fully formed and takes a large, quick gasp of air as John comes back to life after being so casually smashed under Mary’s palm.

As he wakes up with the memories of his death. Looking around the room in a panic, his eyes land on Mary. Grinning and licking her palm as she stares down at him. John is confused at first about why she’s licking her palm but then he makes the connection between his death and what she’s doing. Shuddering at the thought of her eating his remains.

“See! You came back in basically no time at all! If I had you normal sized and you died somehow there’s no way you’d come back that fast!” She giggles as she finishes licking up the smear off her hand. Wiping the spit on her palm onto the bedsheets. “Besides! I get to really keep you and take care of you and have you totally dependent on me like this! Isn’t that the best?” She giggles and grins down at John, reaching towards him and scooping the gemstone up off the pillow. She looks at the gemstone between her fingers and hums a bit as she examines it. “Ohhh! I should make this a piece of jewelry! That way I don’t have to worry about lugging it around everywhere…like…a necklace or a toe ring or something.” She giggles and glances over at John with a smile.

“But that’s a discussion for another day!” Mary proclaims as she bends over and pulls a drawer out, tossing the gemstone into the drawer casually. “Right now I wanna play with my new boyfriend!” She smiles and reaches behind her back. Unhooking her bra and letting it fall onto her lap before she tosses it to the floor. Getting up off the bed only to get into a position where she can lay down on her stomach. Her head resting on her arms as she happily kicks her feet in the air behind her. Her huge, imposing face towering over John as she happily smiles down at him.

John sits on the pillow dazed, and still trying to make sense of what just happened. One moment he was on the bedside table and then the next Mary’s hand was rushing towards him. The next thin he remembers is pain. Darkness and pain everywhere. Then nothing. And suddenly he was back and sitting on the pillow. Watching Mary talk down to him and toss the gemstone into a drawer. Running his hand through his hair with a sigh finally coming to terms with his situation. Getting torn out of his own thoughts by a booming giggle from Mary as she stares down at him.

“I see you thinking, little boyfriend!” she exclaims happily, her white teeth gleaming behind her lips as she grins down at him. “You’re thinking about how I said I was the kind of lady that gives it up on the first date, aren’t cha?” She giggles again, looking down at him as she bites her lower lip and her eyes gleam with lust. “Well you’re just too cute! I can’t help myself! Besides.” She pauses for a little bit shaking her head from side to side “If you count the bar this is, like, our second date anyway!”

John looks up at her confused and a little disgusted that she would consider stalking him on a night out as a date. His brow furrows as he looks up to Mary in disapproval. Trying to find the right words to express his misgivings about this entire situation.

Mary doesn’t give him time to think, though. Her lustful grin quickly changing into a pout as she sticks her bottom lip out at her little boyfriends disapproving look. “Aww…what’s wrong little boyfriend? You look so upset!” She brings her legs up under her and stands up on her knees. The bed shaking a little as she shifts around on top of it causing John to nearly fall off the pillow. She sits down onto her feet and grabs a breast in each hand and starts to massage them as she kneels in front of John in only her underwear. Still pouting with her bottom lip out, speaking in a whiny, childish voice “You don’t wanna play with me? With these?” Lifting her boobs up and jiggling them around as she asks.

John tries to resist her seduction as she tempts him with her perky breasts. But, he just can’t deny how attractive her body is and having a girl like that want him makes his body react on its own. John quickly moves his hands in front of his crotch to try and hide the growing erection but it’s too late. Mary saw and her pouting has shifted back to a playful, lustful grin as she reaches down and uses a finger to push his hands away and expose his stiff member.

“Ah ah ah” Mary says as she grins down at John and waves her finger back and forth. “You don’t hide that from me. That’s mine. I did that, so it makes it mine.” Flinging her index finger forward and slamming her nail against Johns excited member in a light flick. Causing John to gasp out and try to curl up into a ball. Mary laughing at his reaction as she pushes the same finger into his chest to keep him from curling up.

John is too busy groaning and trying to push her finger off of his chest to respond as Mary moves her free hand down and starts to rub between her legs as she watches how helpless he his against her will.

“Oh god, boyfriend! You’re so cute! I could just…” she stops to moan as she presses two fingers into her crotch and starts to grind them from side to side “Ugh…end your little life whenever I wanted!” she gasps out with pleasure. Her finger coming off John’s chest as she gets rises and stands up on her knees. Pulling her panties down and showing John just how wet she was for him.

Moving the hand he was on down between her legs. Letting the wet pussy lips hover above him like a ceiling. John was on his back looking up at it. Seeing it glisten with the juices and dripping down onto her palm and onto him. Hearing the lustful moans of Mary from high above him as the sight only served to turn John on even more. A mixture of fear and excitement welling up inside him as he saw how turned on his giant captor was.

John felt his stomach sink suddenly and as he looked around in confusion he realized that it was because Mary’s hand has started to move. Moving hip up towards her dripping lips. Her voice a low growl that rumbles through the air as she slowly moves her hand up ensuring John has plenty of time to take the situation in and react to it. “Ohh god…I need to cum so bad right now..”

John scrambles on her palm in attempts to get up and run off of it as it approaches the ceiling of her waiting pussy. The movements of her hand making him fall and tumble back down every time. Giving up trying to escape and decided to change to begging for her to stop. The decision made too late as he wasn’t able to make a sound before her and pressed up against her sex. Smashing his little body firmly between her lips and her palm. Juices squishing with a wet sound as she presses her hand against herself and starts to rub up and down. Slowly and gently. Feeling John’s squirming body sandwiched between her palm and drenched lips. Soaking John in her juices as she grinds him up and down against her lips.

John was drenched in her warm juices. His body thrashing against the soft walls that pushed against him from all sides. Struggling and pushing against them. Trying to find a pocket of air against the overbearing flesh as his body and face was ground into it. The juices covering his face making him have to cough and sputter when he was able to find a pocket of air. The breath he took in filled with the musk of Mary’s dripping sex. Mary’s hand pulls away. Allowing John to gasp and sputter out finally free of her oppressive lips.

Mary moaned and groaned out as she teased herself with Johns thrashing struggling body. Finally, unable to take anymore teasing she pulls her hand away. Hearing the small little squeaky gasp for air coming from her miniature boyfriend. The sound making her giggle and her cheeks to flush even more than they already were from the pleasure. Reaching her other hand down between her legs. Letting John watch as she used her fingers and spread her lips apart.

“Mmm…ready to go in, boyfriend?” Mary asks in a seductive tone. John could clearly see the mental image of her grinning and chewing on her bottom lip as she struggles to hold the pleasure in that’s welling up in her body just from the tone of her voice.

John isn’t given the chance to answer before he feels her hand moving around under him. Her fingers curling around and moving his body so that he is pinched between her thumb and index finger. Squirming and kicking as he’s pinched between the massive digits. Trying to pry them apart as they tightly squeeze him in their grip and make it difficult for him to draw in breath.

Mary can’t hold back any longer. As soon as she has her little toy between her fingers she shoves him deep inside her spread pussy. Leaving him in there as she withdrawals her fingers and brings one hand up to her breast. Massaging it and playing with her nipple as the other hand rubs her clit with gentle rotations. Turning around and tossing herself back onto the bed. Laying on her back and moaning as she starts to buck her hips as s he feels John squirming inside of her.

John wasn’t given time to contemplate what had just happened. Quickly plunged into darkness as Mary jammed him inside of her. The overbearing pressure of her fingers leaving him only to find himself trapped inside of her. The wetness from inside of her pussy made it difficult to find any air. Squirming around and trying to fight through the sticky substances that coated the excited walls. Feeling them contract against him and squeeze as he felt the rumble of her moans of pleasure reverberate around him as he thrashed and struggle to find breath and to escape.

Mary had no concern for John’s well being inside of her. Only feeling happy and satisfied by his struggles that massaged her insides. Clenching her walls around the little man to feel him squirm even more. Moaning out as she continues to play with herself and rubbing her clit more vigorously “Yes…fuck. Fuck!” Her moans turning into screams of pleasure. Her fingers coming off of her clit and sliding into her pussy. Feeling John against her finger tip, she moves him around, sliding him a little deeper and roughly shoving him up against the roof of her pussy. Slamming his squirming body against her g-spot and moaning even more as she feels him struggle against it.

When the fingers invaded the space again, John felt like he was about to be pulled out and saved. When they shoved him deeper the hope that was welling up inside of him was quickly crushed. His body crushed up against Mary’s g-spot soon following. Feeling the pressure of her fingers starting to break his little body. Her own strength going unchecked in the bliss of her pleasure.

Mary moans out even more. Screaming in pleasure and excitement as she feels the little cracks and pops against her g-spot deep inside of her. Pulling her fingers back out as she starts to grind them against her clit again. Clenching her pussy and trying to make his little helpless body pop more. Enjoying the sensation that it sent up her back and through her body as it did.  

Ribs cracking and bones breaking as he was pressed up against the rough spot at the top of her pussy walls. Her fingers leaving him nearly broken inside the smothering, suffocating wetness and heat of her sex. Then the walls contracted more than they have before, and he was smashed up into the roof again. Feeling his arms snap and pop as his body was pressed with vigor against her g-spot. Causing her to scream out as she felt the pleasurable sensation of his little body breaking up against it.

High pitched screams of pleasure echoing throughout the room as she feels his body breaking and then pleasure washes over her entire body. Her pussy clenching tighter and feeling his body totally pop under the pressure. Orgasming as she feels his life end inside her. Cum rushing from her lips as she continues to rub her clit quickly and draw the orgasm out for as long as she can.

John, having perished inside of her. Now reformed at the gemstone. Coming back to life in the drawer of her bedside table. Hearing her moans and screams of pleasure ring and echo out through the air. Shaking his world as he has to listen to her cum from inside the darkness of the drawer. Knowing that she just smashed his body painfully to achieve that pleasure.

Mary lay on her bed panting and gasping. Slowly sliding her finger out of her and licking it clean. Sighing as she basks in the glow of her orgasm. “You’re the best.” She says with a tired voice. “But. I’m going to sleep now. You’ll be fine in the drawer, right?”

 Hearing the groan of the bed springs as Mary rolls over onto her side, John knew she wasn’t really asking. She was telling him that he would be fine spending the night in the drawer. Searching around in the darkness trying to find some comfortable place to rest. Feeling around in the darkness he stumbles upon a large almost rubbery surface. Following it to the length he finds out that it is a cylinder. Stumbling more in the darkness he finds another one, made of a cool smooth material like glass. And another one that feels more like plastic. Slowly realizing that she had tossed his gemstone into the drawer where she kept all of her dildos and sex toys as his eyes start to adjust to the darkness around him. Able to see the outlines of the massive toys that surround him.

After a rough night of being treated like an object and sexy toy, John didn’t even have the energy to feel dejected by this fact. Simply finding a corner that was clear of any other toys and curling up into a ball. Sleeping there until the drawer was pulled open and Mary wanted to use him again.