- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The night before and the morning after. A conversation is had about what happend, and the new fiancées enjoy themselves.

Chapter 4 – The Morning After

 

The girls chatted the evening away, picking at their take-way and laughing over the crazy things they got up to as kids. Eventually though, Mandy broached the subject they’d all been avoiding.

Mandy looked at Francesca for a moment, a serious look on her face, “Sooo… since we’re apparently going to be three-way married, which I’ll come back to in a minute ‘cause I’m pretty sure I still don’t really get what happened back there, I would like to understand why I almost got digested a few hours ago. I mean, you explained the problem but… you know, I’m pretty sure there were other options. Like, just tell us to stop. Or break us up?”

Francesca laughed before replying, “Tell me, both of you…” she looked from Mandy to Alexa “If I’d laid out the risk and then asked you to stop doing those things, or to willingly breakup, would you have agreed?” She quickly added while looking at Alexa, “and you don’t even need to answer, I know you wouldn’t!”

Mandy shrugged, “Maybe?” she said without much conviction, “probably not.”

“Exactly. The queen made it very clear to me that by the end of the week the problem was to be permanently ‘resolved’ one way or another, and ‘maybe’ and ‘probably not’ do not make for a very permanent solution,” she looked at Alexa as she continued, “you know, she even made an offhand comment about how she dealt with political problems like spies back in the day.”

She turned her attention to Mandy, “Which I guess answers the question about how you ended up in my gut. It was a spur of the moment thing, I never intended to do that before it sort of just happened.”

She brought her face down closer, “I’m genuinely sorry for what I did, and almost did. However, I’d do anything to protect Alexa, and our people as a whole, and I really thought it was the only way to be sure,” she grinned, “actually, I still am sure it’s the only way. You could save me a world of trouble when I get back to the capital and just climb back in my mouth. Hm?”

Mandy grinned back, “Oh what tempting offer!” She exclaimed with over-the-top enthusiasm, “I think, for now at least, I will decline.”

Francesca sat back up, looking to Alexa. “It’s going to be SO much fun explaining this all to your mother.”

“Don’t I know it!” Alexa replied, “However, being married to the queen’s daughter and a member of the guard should afford Mandy some protection, right?”

Before Francesca could respond, Mandy cut in, “Speaking of which, this did happen rather suddenly. I mean, how do Amazons usually get married?”

Alexa hummed for a moment before answering, trying to find the right words to discuss a topic she had been avoiding thinking about. Human mortality and how seriously humans take marriage.

“Well… because we’re so long lived, we treat these things very differently to humans. It’s not something we enter into as a lifetime commitment. That’s not to say we aren’t committed, it’s just when you’re talking about possibly thousands of years, it sort of… dilutes the importance? No that’s not the right word. Umm…”

Mandy cut in as Alexa searched for another way of putting, “It’s fine, I understand what you mean. For a human a relationship can easily last a lifetime. If we lived even twice as long, I’m not sure I could say that would be true. Extend that to hundreds of lifetimes and I know it wouldn’t be true.”

Alexa smiled, though she didn’t feel happy having to consider the fact Mandy would not be around for her lifetime.

“Exactly. So we treat marriage as something we do with close friends and lovers, to be closer and to possibly have a family, though that’s rare. Given what you know about our way of life, it should be no surprise that we marry more than one person at a time,” she ended that with grin and a suggestive wiggle of her eyebrows.

“Hah yeah, you lot go at it more often than a bunch of teens at band-camp,” she paused to let the levity go from her tone, “but I’m not Amazonian, and I only have a human life to live. I’m happy to do this but… well… for me, it IS a lifetime commitment, and I need you both to understand that.”

Alexa and Francesca both answered at the same time, “We do.”

“I’m not sure you really do though. Have you considered the fact that I will grow older? I will eventually die? All within a time-frame that for you is a mere moment in your lifespan?”

There was a hint of sadness in Alexa’s voice as she answered, “I have thought about this. Then I did my best not to think about it further. It breaks my heart to even consider it. But that doesn’t make me want you any less.”

Francesca frowned as she considered Mandy’s words, “I honestly hadn’t thought about it, I suppose I haven’t had the time to,” she looked to Alexa and continued, “but I’m with Alexa on this. What will be will be, and together we’ll make the most of the time we have. I look forward to getting to know you better.”

Mandy brightened up, “OK then, just wanted to be sure. I guess we’re going to be wife and wife and wife!”

The three of them continued to chat into the evening, until eventually they snuggled up together on the small university bed and slept.

 

-------- The Next Morning -------

 

Alexa drifted awake, the light in the room seeping in around the edges of the curtains. She stretched her legs out, feeling her joints satisfyingly click. She opened her eyes, to find Francesca laying on the pillow opposite, apparently staring at her.

“Good morning,” she said with smile.

Alexa yawned while responding, “Good MAAAAWwwwning.” She rubbed her eyes then propped her head up with her hand, “How long have you been staring at me?”

Francesca chuckled quietly, “It’s always about you, is it? I was watching Mandy actually. I’ve never seen a human sleeping up close before. She looks so fragile like this.”

Alexa looked down at Mandy, who was still sleeping between their pillows. She was wearing nothing, laying on her side with her legs tucked up halfway.

“That’s because she is. All humans are. In some ways, I think that’s why we both enjoy doing … you know …” Alexa trailed off, unsure how to describe the kinks they’d experimented with without sounding a bit weird.

“Oh I get it, after last night… the feeling inside me, the power and control, mixed with the risk and danger for Mandy,” Francesca wiggled her eyebrows as she continued, “I do hope she can trust me to do that again, but you know… for fun.”

“Oh I’m sure she will. She’s the forgiving sort, in case you hadn’t noticed,” Alexa gave a mischievous grin, “Though in the meantime there are other things I’m sure you’d enjoy. In fact, I reckon we should wake up Mandy and celebrate the start of our futures together.”

She glanced around the room, looking for something, “You don’t happen to have an empty plastic bottle or something do you?”

Francesca raised an eyebrow and replied cautiously, “I may have… why?”

Alexa glanced down at her small sleeping fiancée, “Well…” she leant in and whispered into Francesca’s ear. As she did so, both Francesca’s eyebrows raised and she bit her lip.

“I definitely have an empty shampoo bottle in the bathroom, I’ll go and get ready,” and she carefully slipped off the bed and into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Mandy stretched and blearily opened her eyes as some movement over her caused her to wake.

“Hmmm?” She questioned, seeing Alexa’s face looming down.

“Good morning!” Alexa smiled down, “So… how’s the skin feeling?”

Mandy stroked her hand over various places on her body, prodding here and there, where she had felt most sore the night before.

“Not so bad actually, seems my skin was more irritated than damaged.”

“Good! ‘Cause Francesca and I would like to celebrate our engagement…”

“Oh?” Mandy looked past Alexa and spotted Francesca at the end of the bed, or rather, spotted her backside sticking in the air, “OH!” She looked back to Alexa, “I see, I guess you could say… breakfast in bed?”

“You could… but I’m not sure if being squeezed into Francesca’s tight backside counts as breakfast.”

Francesca interjected, “I dunno, my backside IS pretty hungry,” and she bobbed it up and down.

Mandy chuckled, “Well then… we best feed it then.”

Alexa scooped her hand carefully under Mandy and lifted her up.

“Better prepare you first.”

She dragged her tongue over Mandy, from her feet up to her face.

“Hmm, I think we’ll need more than that.”

She carefully picked her up under her arms and lowered her into her open mouth, working her tongue over Mandy’s skin and prodding it between her legs, causing her small fiancée to moan slightly. Satisfied that Mandy’s lower half was well coated in saliva, she lifted her up and inserted her head-first until she felt her head press into her throat, at which point she firmly closed her lips around Mandy’s waist to hold her in place.

Mandy found herself looking at the entrance to Alexa’s throat, all pink and slick with saliva. It suddenly opened, the dark tunnel down her neck briefly flashing into view before it gulped around her. It pulled away and settled back to where it was, leaving her head and face coated in slippery spit, Alexa’s lips holding firmly in place.

‘Damn, I want her to swallow me now… I want to go down her neck and squeeze into her tight s...’ her horny thoughts were interrupted by the sense of movement, followed by something warm and firm pressing against her feet.

Alexa was kneeling in front of Francesca’s backside, dangling Mandy’s feet against her anus. Mandy caught on quickly and pushed her legs out rigid instead of letting them hang down. Gently, Alexa started to apply pressure, being rewarded with a quick indrawn breath from Francesca as she felt Mandy’s feet tickle her anus. She pressed more firmly and suddenly felt the resistance lessen as Mandy’s saliva covered feet slipped into the tight sphincter.

Mandy felt the tight ring of muscle slide up her legs, her feet and shins greeted by hot cloud-like softness. She could feel the ring stretch more tightly as it pushed up to her waist until it met Alexa’s lips. The ring tightened and relaxed briefly and she heard a muffled moan through Alexa’s cheeks

Francesca sucked in a sharp breath, “Oh! Goddess I need her inside me… all the way… this feels sooo gooood,” she could barely hold herself back from crying out as she felt Mandy’s legs move inside her.

Alexa pulled her lips back up Mandy a little then used them to push her once again, sliding her deeper into Francesca’s hungry backside. As Alexa’s lips reached Francesca’s now tightly stretched anus, she pulled back a second time, up to Mandy’s neck and pushed against her shoulders with her lips. She slid into Francesca smoothly, slowing as her shoulders stretched the tight sphincter as far as it would go.

Mandy could feel Alexa pressing more firmly until, with a sudden release of pressure, Francesca’s anus slipped over her shoulders and closed firmly around her neck, the hot soft walls surrounding her small form, her legs now sunk deep into Francesca’s body.

Alexa pulled back, sucking briefly as her lips slipped over and off Mandy’s head. It was a very strange sight before her, Francesca’s smooth backside with Mandy’s head poking out from the middle, a slightly wrinkled pink ring a halo around her.

“Ready?” she asked Mandy, with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Before Mandy could answer, Francesca called over her shoulder, “Fuck yes! Get her in there and … and let me finish!”

“Do as the lady demands,” Mandy said, feeling the tight sphincter around her neck tweak briefly in response to her wriggling her body inside.

Francesca lowered herself so her chest was on the bed, leaving her hands free to move down on her crotch, where she started to masturbate herself.

Alexa came forward again and teased her tongue around the outside of Mandy’s head, stroking the tight ring and being rewarded with a sharp breath from Francesca. She planted her mouth over Mandy again and pushed her tongue firmly onto the top of her head. Francesca relaxed for a briefly moment and Mandy’s head slipped smoothly down into her rectum. Alex kept pushing, inserting her tongue after her, pressing her deeper still, until Francesca’s gut pulled her hungrily away. Alexa felt the ring of muscle tighten firmly around her tongue and Francesca started bucking her hips. She pressed her face firmly into her backside to avoid losing her position, pushing her tongue in as hard as she could.

“Ah aah aaah AH AAAAHH HUUUUUUuuugh….” Francesca cried out, followed by heavy panting as she caught her breath.

Mandy felt Francesca’s climax as a sort of soft shaky muscle spasm that moved all around her. When it passed, she wondered how deep into her new fiancée she was. It was very hot and extremely soft, gut noises surround her, squirking and blipping every few seconds, with a hint of gentle muscle contraction around her. She had a tiny pocket of air, so she tried to relax, which was pretty easy given how comfortable her surroundings were. As she did so, a funny thought bubbled up in her mind. ‘Last night… I was moments away from entering her gut from the other end. These same soft surroundings would have absorbed me as I finished digesting,’ she pressed her hands out into the slippery gut walls, ‘I wonder if it’s possible for me to go too deep from this end… and get digested that way?’ She quickly added to her own thought, in case her pondering somehow caused it happen, ‘Not that I want to be digested!’

Alexa pulled her tongue free and watched as Francesca’s anus closed up into a small wrinkled knot. Just below, her pink lipped vagina was spread slightly and dripping wet.

“Well, that was quick!” she exclaimed.

Francesca struggled to reply between panting, “That was absofuckingamazing… I just… when she sank… deeper, wriggling and… just…” she suddenly gasped and let out a small moan, “Haaaah… I can feel her moving… deep inside!”

Alexa grinned, “I thought you’d like it. However… it’s time to get her out, she doesn’t have a lot of air. Also… it’s my turn.”

Francesca lifted herself up into a kneeling position, hovering her backside in the air a little. A look of concentration crossed her face, her anus pushing out slightly as she strained. She sucked in a sharp breath as she felt her sphincter squeeze open around Mandy’s head. She kept the pressure up and the rest of Mandy quickly slipped smoothly out of her and onto the bed, slick with slippery mucus.

Mandy rolled onto her side and wiped her face on the blanket, took a deep breath, then rolled back, looking directly up at the anus she’d just slid out of, “Well, your backside was certainly hungry!” She exclaimed.

Francesca moved herself around, leaning down towards Mandy, “It was, and it very much enjoyed swallowing you down,” she leaned down and planted a kiss over Mandy’s face, “Now though, I think its Alexa’s turn to have some breakfast. Shall we?”

Mandy sat up and waved Francesca to come closer. She did so and Mandy whispered into her ear.

Her eyes lit up, “Ooh, I like the way you think,” and she quickly opened her mouth and dropped it over Mandy, pulling her whole body in.

“Hey! No fair!” Alexa exclaimed, “Don’t you dare swallow!”

Francesca brought her face up to Alexa’s, her cheeks sticking out slightly to accommodate Mandy’s body without her touching her throat, which would certainly have resulted in her going back down to where she’d almost been digested the previous night.

Francesca grabbed the back of Alexa’s head and pulled her into a kiss. As their lips parted, the top half of Mandy slipped out between their lips and into Alexa’s mouth. Staying locked in a tight kiss, the two of them wrestled gently with Mandy’s body. Francesca toyed with her legs, massaging the tip of her tongue now and then against her tiny vagina. Alexa let Mandy lay on her tongue, undulating it under her, feeling her tiny nipples rub against it. After a while, Francesca put a hand down and started massaging Alexa’s clit, which was slick and hot already. As she did so she felt Alexa pull Mandy away into her mouth, ushering her towards her throat with gentle sucking and wriggling of her tongue.

As the last of Mandy left her mouth, Francesca quickly lay down on her back in front of Alexa, grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her forward until her crotch sat on her mouth and her tongue pushed into her. Alexa gyrated her hips, pressing herself firmly onto the face below her.

Mandy found herself with the now familiar sight of Alexa’s throat, pink and shiny with wet saliva. She could tell Alexa was holding herself back, her tongue now motionless under her. She snaked a hand down between her legs and started working on herself, her anticipation growing as more and more saliva built up around her.

It didn’t take long, once Alexa felt Mandy’s rhythmic motion in her mouth, she couldn’t hold back. Her head tipped back a little, her tongue pulled up and the tight hard sensation of Mandy slipping into her neck followed. She gulped hard and Mandy glided easily down, much more easily than the first or second time. The tightness slipped down and into her chest, and moments later, her stomach fluttered with the sensation of being filled by her fiancée.

Alexa’s stomach greeted Mandy with a loud grumble as she was squeezed in. She noticed it was a little tighter than before, and perhaps a little hotter. It was certainly noisier. ‘I guess she’s hungry in the morning’ she mentally noted to herself, pleased with the idea that she was satisfying that hunger, if only briefly.

Not wanting to miss the opportunity, she pressed her knees out against the slippery stomach walls, pushed one hand out in front of her face to hold back the stomach lining that kept squeezing in over her face and used her free hand to masturbate.

She could feel Alexa gyrating her hips on the outside, her surroundings jiggling back and forth with consistent timing. The movement, the sounds of Alexa’s body, the heat and tightness all around her, it all added to her sense of arousal and excitement. It didn’t take before she felt the electric tingle of a climax building. Normally a quiet one, she found in the confined and private space of Alexa’s stomach that she could really let loose. She pushed her legs out hard as her back arched in tight ecstasy, screaming loudly as bolts of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body.

Alexa herself was feeling a build-up, her crotch feeling hot and sensitive as Francesca worker under and in her, but when she felt Mandy press her stomach so firmly and actually heard the muffled cries come from inside herself, the tingle like a small electric shock leapt through her in an instant. Her whole body shuddered and she ground her crotch firmly onto Francesca’s face, a long drawn out moan escaping her lips, before she fell backwards onto the bed panting, Francesca’s head held between her thighs, as the last small jolts of pleasure fizzled away.

As Mandy lay in her state of post climatic bliss, Alexa’s stomach squeezed in around her, producing a long drawn out groan, as it began to churn. She felt the sway of movement as Alexa moved around. Moments later the stomach walls contracted tightly, spasming a little as it forced her back into the tight sphincter she’d entered through. She was propelled back up, splashing into a sink of warm water, a little spit and stomach fluids following her.

She quickly splashed some water over her face then looked up to Alexa, “Well, that as quicker than I expected...”

Alexa smiled down “What can I say? You were very good inside me.”

“I certainly hope so,” Alexa’s gut squirked in protest of its lost meal, “I think you need to have some breakfast, your stomach doesn’t sound best pleased with losing me.”

“That sounds like a plan. We need to discuss travel plans anyway, before things get any more complicated.”

“Travel plans?” Mandy asked, raising her eyebrows questioningly.

“Yep, we’ll need to head back to the capital to make the marriage official as soon as possible, before my mother gets wind of what’s going on.”

Alexa carefully scooped Mandy up and held her to her chest.

Speaking from between her breasts, Mandy persevered with her line of questioning.

“Wait, so you’ll bring ME to the capital? I don’t have the documents or anything, and they take ages to sort out.”

“It’ll be fiiiine, you’ll be a guest of the royal family, remember?”

Mandy frowned, not completely convinced it was really that simple, “Sure, I guess.”

“Right, let’s get dressed, I’ll swing past the human dorms so you can freshen up and grab some cloths. We best swing by the University café for breakfast, if I have to wait too long I fear I may have to reacquaint you with my stomach!”

“We wouldn’t want that now, would we?” though Mandy realised she had made the statement sound far more like a question than she should have. She quickly tried to cover it, making it a joke, “I would be the best breakfast you’d ever had, I reckon I’d keep you satisfied until well into the afternoon!”

Alexa couldn’t help imagining it, the satisfied full sensation of Mandy in her stomach, not just briefly for sex, but all day, while she was going about her usual daily activities. No one would know what was happening inside her, her body eventually absorbing Mandy completely. It was an oddly appealing thought, briefly, before the more rational part of her mind kicked the idea aside.

“Oh I bet you would, but I’ve no intention of losing you now, especially not as a convenient breakfast! Come on let’s get going.”