- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay between posts, real life has been a pain to get through lately, but I found enough time to edit this one for you! Just some playfulness and fun.

 

I was quickly regrown once Kelly got to school. The trip between her cheeks was nowhere near as bad as she thought it would be. I was going to tease her more but saw that Kelly was so exhausted today that she could barely stand, so I cut her some slack. She was so sluggish that she barely moved in PE. All she wanted to do was lay on the gym floor and sleep, but our PE instructor had other plans.

 

“Get moving, girl!” Coach Rodriguez shouted as she stood over the exhausted Kelly. “If you want nap time you should go back to Kindergarten!”

 

Coach Rodriguez was a very attractive woman. Tall, very physically fit, with rich tan skin and long black silky hair. She wasn’t as blessed in the chest department as Kelly was, but she had one of the greatest asses in the city. Many boys took her classes entirely as a result of the assets she brought to the class. She was a fairly nice person, but could be a bit of a hard ass sometimes. Unfortunately, this was one of those days.

 

Kelly rolled her head over to look up the older woman standing above her. Kelly gave her a withering stare and Coach Rodriguez vanished. Most of the class rushed over to see what happened. I rolled my eyes and walked over, suspecting that I already knew Rodriguez’s fate. Sure enough, the tiny coach was on Kelly’s stomach, sitting there, stunned in a field of white cotton shirt. Kelly plucked the inch tall woman off of her shirt and started pulling it up with her free hand. The class was too stunned to act as she pulled the shirt and her bra off. Kelly laid her shirt down on the ground and lay back on it. She looked at the rest of the class standing around her. She and I both noticed that the boys were staring a bit more intently than most of the girls.

 

“What the fuck, Kelly?” Lily, a short Japanese-American girl in our class asked, confused and seemingly very interested. More interested than normal, I noted.

 

“Oh, the coach didn’t think I was involved enough in PE today, so I decided to rectify that,” She said swinging the coach around in the air by dangling her by the legs Kelly held clenched between two fingers. “Look at her fight. She was always a hot little thing. Who knew she was so hot-tempered, eh?”

 

Kelly looked over at us and waved her free hand dismissively at us. In an instance we are all smaller than the size of fleas, on her firm but soft skin standing in the shadow of her mountainous breasts. Her body heat radiated around us, which was fine with me because the gym was horrifically cold and any warmth worked for me. Granted, the rest of the class was freaking out too much to enjoy the warmth and scent that Kelly offered. Did I say I enjoyed her scent? I am sure that is Stockholm syndrome at this point. She’d separated us into two groups, by dropping her hand in the middle of the group and sweeping one to the side. My group was below the right breast. I looked up at the mountainous tit of my best friend, though at this point I am seriously reconsidering removing that title from her. There was a crease of skin under her breast formed from where the mass of the massive mammary would rest against her chest that I remember all too well. It wasn’t as bad now since she was lying flat on her back.

 

A shadow passed overhead and Kelly dropped the gigantic one inch tall, now naked, Coach Rodriguez onto her chest between the two groups. The coach hesitantly got to her feet and looked down at the tiny students below on either side of her. We were so small that we were likely less than an inch to the tiny woman. I was a little stunned as we basked in the body heat of Kelly and the shadow of our nude coach. Coach Rodriguez was very fit as I’d long suspected. My gaze wondered from her giant unpainted toes up her long muscular legs, over her smooth shaven cleft, along her tight abs and over her own mountainous breasts up to her stunned and shocked face.

 

“Alright, Coach, your job is to make sure the students spend the rest of class climbing my tits. The first team to reach the top will be grown, while the other will be shrunken more for the rest of the day. If you help them or let them try to get away, I’ll crush you. Or maybe eat you. I don’t know yet.” Every word Kelly said reverberated through her chest, nearly causing us to lose footing.

 

I looked from the underside of the breast that towered above me to the gigantic inch tall coach. Rodriguez looked between the two groups of students unsure what to do. Kelly sighed and raised a hand over the coach who dropped to her hands and knees in terror. Kelly’s long right index finger extended, I wondered if she would crush the coach. Instead, she gently jabbed it at the coach who shrieked in fear.

 

“Boop.” Kelly said with an earth-shaking giggle. “Get to it, coach.”

 

Coach Rodriguez shakily stood to her feet and looked down at us as we huddled beneath her own massive feet. She pointed down to the crowd.

 

“Alright, kids, half of you take that breast. The others are going up her left.” She said, trying to sound authoritative, but we could tell she was scared. Her voice however was still extremely loud. Kelly was intentionally being quieter than normal, the worst we got from her was the ground rumbling as she spoke, but Coach Rodriguez was practically shouting down at us.

 

At her thunderous shouting, the students scattered to their respective parts of this student’s body. I found myself under the base of Kelly’s left breast. The mammoth mammary loomed higher than a mountain over me. The sweat and heat of Kelly’s body were far more intense here, having accumulated in the crevasse beneath her breast from her earlier exertions. Considering how late she was up, I honestly wondered if she had bathed last night or this morning. I am night time bather myself, by the way. The ground pulsed in beat with her heart and lightly rose and fell with her breath. A few of the students went around to the valley of her cleavage and found they could climb up the breast easier from that side. I and a few others continued to look up at the towering titanic tit.

 

“Go on, get up there!” Coach Rodriguez demanded as she loomed over us, the five of us students trapped between her feet.

 

I could tell the coach was nervous. She looked down at us and impatiently stamped her foot against Kelly’s skin, causing us to fall from the force and herself to fall from the light giggle it elicited from my giant friend. The coach fell on her ass, an expression of horror crossing her face as she realized that she had landed on a girl from our class who had tried to sneak away. The coach slowly stood and reached around and felt the tiny girl struggle, trapped between the toned buttocks of the athletic supervisor.

 

Kelly giggled again, her voice rumbling around us “Good girl, Coach. You caught someone trying to escape! You’ll make teacher of the year at this rate. No. Don’t take her out of your butt. Leave her there to think about what she did. If she tries to escape, I want you to squeeze those taunt cheeks together and squish her. Now make sure those other bad little boys and girls get to work. I’m going to fall asleep if I don’t feel anything soon.”

 

“You heard her!” Coach Rodriguez said, her hips fidgeting and shifting as she felt the tiny student squirm.

 

 I look from the colossal underboob behind me to the titanic toes in front of me.  My four fellows quickly rushed to find a way to climb Kelly’s breast. I meanwhile turned back to the coach and crossed my arms and defiantly shook my head.

 

“I’ve done enough PE for one day.” I shout, knowing Kelly can hear me if she so chooses. The coach took a step back in surprise, looking up towards her gigantic student’s face in fear and confusion as to what she should do.

 

“Well then, Coach,” Kelly thundered ominously, “How are you going to discipline this insubordinate student? Make him run laps around my areola?” This time Kelly laughed loudly, the force causing most of us to lose our balance.

 

Coach Rodriguez leaned forward and steadied herself by planting one hand in front of me, nearly crushing me. This stance caused her ass to jut into the air, causing the poor girl, Lily, to slide directly against her asshole. The coach moaned unintentionally in response at this. I could hear the little student squeak in fear from there. The coach rose to her feet once more and towered over me. She looked from Kelly, whose face was too far away for me to see, and back down to me. Hesitantly, she lifted one of her long, bare feet into the air and held it over me, preparing to stomp me.

 

As she brought the tanned, hardened sole towards me, a massive index finger the size of a skyscraper slammed into the skin between us two. I looked up and saw the indescribably large palm of Kelly filling the sky above me as her finger knocked the coach off balance. I knew she wouldn’t let anything happen to me, I thought smugly.

 

“Coach, that’s such a waste of a little one. If he’s dead, how will he learn?” Kelly asked, causing my hopes to drop instantly. The finger lifted off of the ‘ground’ and the entire hand floated lower over her body, towards her vulva. The ground trembled from the wave of pleasure that coursed through her body as she spread her labia. “You know what to do, coach.”

 

Grimly and without a word, Coach Rodriguez reached down and plucked me up between her fingers, pinching me tightly before dropping me into her palm. Her fingers closed around me, sealing me in darkness. Her hand shook with each step she took, that and the slow rise and fall were my only indication that we were moving, and I thought knew where. I was coated in her sweat as she carried me; the humid warmth in her hand was stifling. Eventually, she stopped and the hand opened up. Before my eyes can adjust to the sudden light the smell and heat hit me first. I peered over the edge of Rodriguez’s hand for the second time in 24 hours I was staring at Kelly’s gigantic pussy. This time however, it was spread open, not to receive a building or tiny city, no it was open just for me. I was almost flattered. The coach wouldn’t even look at me as she tipped her hand and dropped me into the sexual abyss below.

 

I screamed as I fell through the air, the humid chasm below rushing up to meet me. I spun in the air, my view rotating from the Coach turning and walking away to Kelly’s cleft. The hot pink surface was rising up to meet me. I passed through her labia and was so small that I was still falling as she released her lips and they closed with a wet slap that launched me in a different direction inside of her. I closed my eyes, unable to see in here anyway as I expected to hit the wet surface any second. Instead, I landed on a somewhat solid surface. I looked around in confusion as the area gradually began to illuminate. The sudden brightness was as if someone had set up stage lights in her vagina. I saw that I was in a giant hand and looked up to see the face of Kelly, smiling down at me.

 

“Kelly? What the hell?” I shouted in confusion.

 

“Yeah, it’s me” she said sticking her tongue out only for a drop of her own juices to land on it, causing her to cough and gag, clenching me tightly at the same time. “Blech! Bleh! Oh god, I was not ready for that.”

 

I watched the smaller giant spit inside of her giant vagina as she tried to get the amplified tastes of her juices out of her smaller mouth. My face was blank as she finally calmed down. She walked across the fold of soft skin we were on and sat down cross-legged on a fold of skin. The ground quivered with every step she took. Her scent completely enveloped us with its strong, musky arousal. I decided not to joke about it this time.

 

“I hate making multiple versions of myself. I can feel myself inside of myself. That feels so weird!” She said, holding me before her bare breasts, “and at the same time I can feel you in my hand, but I also feel the super tiny people out there on the bigger me’s breasts. It is so disorientating.”

 

“I can imagine,” I said. “So, why are you doing this?”

 

“Well, I didn’t want you to get bored in here by yourself while I was out there being pleasured. Granted, they aren’t doing much, it feels more relaxing than arousing,” she said disappointedly.

 

I gestured to the wet, glistening and dripping walls of her vagina. “You look pretty aroused to me.”

 

She shook her head. “No, that’s more from the power of the situation that what they are actually doing.” Her eyes lit up for a second, “I wonder…”

 

With that, she gyrated her hips slightly and the walls around us suddenly clenched towards us tightly. They were tight enough that they pressed her between them. When they released she was trapped against one of the walls, as if glued there. She laughed and giggled as she struggled to move.

 

“Ha ha! Awesome,” she said, glancing over at me as I was tightly held in her hand. “I need to try this again sometime. Would you want to come along cave diving with me?” She seemed strangely hopeful and nervous when she asked.

 

I simply shrugged, “I don’t know. I don’t even know how you’re doing any of this.”

 

She shrugged, “I just willed it and it happened.” She looked around her walls. “If we did go exploring me, I’d like to do it to an unaware me. That sounds fun.”

“And dangerous,” I replied bluntly.

 

“The greater the risk, the greater the reward, love!” She chirped happily. “But yeah, I didn’t want you stuck here bored for the rest of class while I barely stayed awake out there.” 

 

“That’s strangely sweet. I mean you could just grow me back to full size, you know?” I replied dryly.

 

“Oh? You want to help me play with them? They’d be scared with two giants toying with them!” Kelly asked excitedly, her accent sounding all the more adorable when she got excited.

 

“No.” I replied bluntly, “You have your fun-”

 

“Oh, I always do.” She interrupted.

 

“But this,” I say gesturing to the organic cave we were sealed in, “Is not for me. It doesn’t actually hurt anyone, but while it’s kinda cool to see building sized tits and stuff, this just isn’t my…kink.” I ended with the only word that came to mind.

 

Kelly’s other hand came down and gently patted my head and stroked down my head and to my back. “It’s ok. I’m just glad you put up with me and share this with me.”

 

“Not that I have a choice.”

 

“Not that you have a choice.” She giggled again at my bluntness, this time the giggle emanating from the giant body around us as well. She cut her eyes up to the roof of her canal and back to me and giggled much softer. She nuzzled me to her cheek and softly whispered “I’m just glad to have my best friend to share this with.”

 

I was surprised by her softness and despite myself, I gently hugged her cheek. I was about to say something when a large glob of her juice, larger than she herself, dripped down and enveloped us in her sticky feminine juices. She wiped us partially clear and winced when she saw my entire body was now entombed with her hand in her arousal. She looked around for something to wipe me off with but she was as naked as the giant her right now. She bit her lower lip and clicked her tongue lightly, a habit of hers when she’s contemplating something. She then licked her lips grimly and moved her tongue towards me, preparing to clean me. Just as her cum soaked hand and I were about to enter her mouth to be cleaned, she embarrassedly whispered:

 

“Sorry.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alright, for a future chapter, I am thinking about having them play a 20 Questions style game where he asks her questions about what she's done and she describes the events. If you folks have any questions you'd like to ask Kelly about her exploits or what she likes, now would be the time! Just leave them in your reviews or comments!