- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a bit longer than the others, mainly because it has more dialogue and descriptions. I really wanted to flesh things out more. I hope you enjoy!

I don’t remember the first two periods of school. It was like I was in a fog all morning. My mind was basically consumed by the events of the morning. I’d only been awake for about five hours now and it had been one of the strangest days of my life so far. The last five minutes of second period seemed to stretch on for an eternity. I was out the door before the bell had finished ringing, walking as quickly as I could towards the gym. Kelly and I had different schedules. The only overlap was that we shared gym at third period and both had Music Theory as the last class of the day.

 

I walked so fast to the gym that I reached the hallway outside the doors to the boys and girls locker rooms long before anyone else. Well, almost anyone. I was standing outside the doors, pacing back and forth when the door to the girl’s locker room burst open and a hand gripped my right arm and pulled me through. I spun and saw Kelly smirking up at me.

 

“Kelly, what the hell?” I whispered, realizing I was in the entranceway to the girl’s locker room.

 

“Scared, ya, didn’t I?” She asked leaning towards, jutting her hips out and shaking them a little. “The question is,” She began, straightening up, “is this the first time I’ve scared you today or the third?”

 

“So it was real.” I said, stepping back from her.

 

“Was what real?” She asked, pretending to act innocent.

 

“Kelly, please, no games.” I asked closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the wall.

 

“Awe, but I like games. Be they big, or small.” Kelly replied with a giggle.

 

It was strange, her voice seemed louder. Further away. I opened my eyes to see Kelly leaning over me, looking down at me, grinning from ear to ear. She’d shrunk me!

 

“Kelly! What the hell?” I shouted in fear, falling on my ass and scrambling backwards.

 

“Oh, hush, you. Now come here. I have to get changed for PE.” Kelly said, reaching down and scooping me up into her hands.

 

Her fingers wrapped around me, each was far larger than I. I’m guessing she had shrunk me to an inch in size.

 

“If we hurry, we can get changed before the others get here,” Kelly said, dropping me onto a bench near a locker. She sat her bag next to me, the weight of a simple satchel that she carries around school so effortlessly caused a tremor to shake the bench, knocking me from my feet.

 

I shouted up at her, but she ignored me as she leaned over me and opened up her locker. I saw that she had untucked her shirt and could see up it at her firm stomach. I blushed a little and looked away as she began unbuttoning the shirt.

 

“Modest, huh? Such a gentleman. From what I gathered, you’ve seen far more than just my breasts today, Mike.” She said as I heard the rustle of her shirt passing overhead and being placed in the locker. “How long have you…known?”

 

“Just this morning.” I shouted up to her, still not wanting to look. I heard another rustle as she put on her gym shirt.

 

“You can turn around, little guy, I have a shirt on.”

I turned back towards her and saw that she did. A white t-shirt with our school’s red logo over her heart, well rather the swell of her breast. She moved her bag and sat down next to me, leaning down and unbuckling her school shoes. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body. It was then that I realized how cold I was.

“How long have you been doing…this?” I asked slowly, still trying to prevent myself from panicking. “How have you been doing this?”

 

“I dunno. A while. I found out I could do it a few years ago. Like I can alter my size and the size of other things. Make different sized things appear. The first time it happened I panicked. I was daydreaming about how cool it’d be to be a hundred feet tall. The next thing I know, I am in the middle of Chicago, bare as the day I was born. We don’t even live in Chicago! So I accidentally wrecked part of the city and somehow WILLED myself back to normal. I was freaking out, waiting for it to be on the news or something, but nothing. No one knew or remembered. So I started experimenting. I can will things to change size and stuff and when I want it to end I just will things back to normal. It’s like I make a pocket reality or something. Oh! That’s an interesting idea. I could shrink the universe and put it in my pocket someday.”

 

During her story, she and put on her socks. Now she was standing to pull down her skirt. The gust of air caused from it falling nearly blew me over.

 

“But you’re killing people!” I shouted.

 

She turned to pull her shorts on, her pantie clad rear hovering over me, threatening to crush me should she lose her balance.

“Did they? You’re not dead. If I reset everything, did it ever even happen? Was it ever real? I could squish you right now and reform you. But I don’t want to.” She finished, letting the elastic band of her gym shorts snap into place around her hips. “Look, if I actually hurt people I wouldn’t do it. I get to have my fun and it doesn’t matter. No one knows. Well, except for you now.”

 

“Why do I remember?” I asked as she sat down, her massive ass swell out as it compressed to support her weight. The small gym shorts did little to hide her…assets.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s because we’re so close?” She asked sliding her shoes on. “You are my best friend after all.”

 

“Best friend? You shrunk me! Twice!”

“That you know of,” she replied stamping her foot down into a tennis shoe that could crush a school bus.

“Why do you do it though? Why use people for your own pleasure. Why use me?” I asked as she started to tie her hair back.

 

“You’re eighteen too, Mike. You should know how crazy these hormones get! I’m just always so horny and frustrated and these powers just give me the perfect release. It’s my deepest fetish. Do you know how amazing it is to live out your greatest fantasy whenever you want?” She looked more excited than I’d ever seen her. As if she’d been waiting to talk to someone about this for years. It was almost enough to make me forgive her. Almost.

 

The door to the locker room creaked open. I could hear the thunderous voices of countless girls giggling and chattering and stomping their way into the locker room. I looked up at Kelly, concerned that one of these massive schoolgirls could crush me without even knowing. Kelly smirked down at me for a moment, as if she was considering the same thing. That look lasted only for a moment before her hand swooped down and scooped me up. The first of the girls were entering the locker room. Kelly looked at me and a devilish grin and slid me down her top, snug between her large breasts that were constrained tightly by her top and sports bra. The light was dimmed through the fabric of her shirt. The first thing that struck me was the heat. It was hot and sweaty between her breasts. I wasn’t breathing air, I was breathing her. The air was thick with the light lotions and perfumes she used, along with the sweat that had built up over the day so far. She turned to face the other girls and the world shook as her breasts heaved with their own momentum barely contained by the sports bra.

 

“Kelly! You’re here early!” I heard one of the girls say, though she was muffled through the fabric and flesh of Kelly. Kelly’s voice, however, was not muffled.

 

“Well, early birds and worms, or whatever,” Kelly’s voice felt like thunder. I felt her more than heard her. It was truly humbling how the voice and heartbeat of my friend could shake my entire body. “I’ll see you guys outside, I have to run to the little girl’s room first.”

 

With that she walked out of the main locker room to the bathroom and went inside, locking herself in a stall. She reached down and her fingers fumbled around in her cleavage before pulling me out. She cupped her hands and held me out above her chest, lowering her face so we could speak.

 

“You know, I’m kind of excited about this. It’s actually really cool to have a friend I can share this with. I have no idea why you are starting to remember things. Maybe it’s because I love you so much?” She froze for a moment, embarrassment washing across her face.

“You love me?” I asked, taken off guard.

 

“Well, you know, as my best friend.” Her face flushed with embarrassment. All of the control over the situation she seemed to have had suddenly vanished.  “I mean you’re cute, but I don’t like see you as a romantic whatever. You know?” She asked, getting flustered.

 

I began laughing. It was funny watching her try and whisper and panic at the same time.

 

“What?” She asked, pouting.

 

“Nothing, it’s just I saw you destroy the city this morning and now you’re flustered trying to explain how you love me as a friend. It’s funny. I feel the same way about you though, friend, so don’t worry.” She looked relieved at my words. That relief immediately vanished as I added “Well, I did. Now I’m honestly kinda scared.”

 

“Why are you scared of me, Mike?” She asked, nervous. She seemed scared. Small.

 

“Why? Why do you think?” I asked incredulously, my voice cracking a little. “You killed me with a building sized glob of cum this morning and with your ass two hours later. I don’t understand and it scares me. You’re my best friend and I do love you, but I am scared of you.”

 

“You know I’d never actually hurt you. You survived ‘dying’ twice today, remember?” I didn’t like the mocking emphasis she put on dying.

 

“So, are you going to stop doing this?” I asked, exasperated. It still astounded me that I was sitting in her massive hands like this.

 

“Are you kidding?” She asked with a light chuckle.

 

Oh thank god. She’s on the same page as me. She gently and reassuringly rubbed my head with a finger.

 

“My best friend is caught up and is the only person who can to remember all of the weird and perverted things I could ever use my powers to do to the world. Even if playing like that didn’t feel so good, I’d still do it anyway just to mess with you.”

 

“Heh?” I replied flatly, causing her to erupt into a fit of laughter.

 

“Don’t worry, little guy, we’re going to have so much fun together. I promise. Well, okay, maybe it will be more fun for me. Just think of it as payback for all of the teasing you’ve given me over the years.” She stood up from the toilet and gripped me between three fingers of her right hand. “Now, we have gym class. Well, I do. But don’t worry, after I have my fun I’ll reset things and everyone will think you were in class all along! Handy, right? And don’t worry about trying to understand my powers, you’ll get abreast of them soon enough.”

 

She giggled at her bad joke as she lowered me to her top as her free hand pulled back the collar. Without another word she slid me down between her breasts and let the shirt snap back. She patted her chest and then adjusted her breasts, squeezing them together a little with her hands before opening the door and rejoining the other girls.

 

I was thankful that it was only in the 70’s today so she wasn’t sweating too heavily when she walked outside. It seems that class was being out on the athletics fields instead of in the gym today. Every step she took caused her chest to shift slightly. Kelly was fairly well endowed so when her breasts shifted and slid against each other, it was a noticeable occurrence for a one inch tall man trapped between them. I struggled to get free but was pinned too tightly between them. The sweat and oils of her body caused me to slide between the breasts as she walked so I wasn’t in a static position. I was getting a little sick to my stomach. My clothes were now soaked through from her sweat and she hadn’t even started exercising yet. If it thought this was bad, I knew it would get worse when the coach announced that everyone would be running today.

 

After a few minutes of standing around Kelly began walking. The world shifted dramatically and I could feel myself falling as she leaned forward. I was still pinned between her breasts but the motion felt like I was on a theme park ride that was dropping. She was getting into position to start running. Her hands touching the ground. I heard the starter pistol fire and then a jolt as Kelly launched herself forward in a sprint.

 

The world was constantly tumbling around me. I found myself rolling between her breasts as they heaved about from her running. This wasn’t a sprint either. It was a two mile run. For some students it’d be a half mile run and a mile and a half walk, but not Kelly. She was competitive. She would run at a steady pace the entire time. It was something I normally admired her for, but now I was cursing her for. She was perspiring heavily now. Beads of sweat the size of beach balls rained down and splashed and sloshed around me. I kept my mouth shut so as not to consume any of it. Her breasts were heating up drastically too. Her heart was pounding like far off explosions at a military bombing range. Her breathing was starting to get heavy as she sucked in countless gallons of air and shot it back out, causing her chest to rise and fall apart from the churning momentum her breasts bouncing while she ran. I found myself so slick with sweat that I started to slip down. I panicked. I could fall out from under her shirt!

 

I tried to get a grip on the large, wet breasts, but couldn’t. Suddenly I was falling! I slid down her chest and abdomen before gripping onto the belly button piercing she’d gotten for her eighteenth birthday. She had a small stud and chain there that I wrapped my arms and legs around. The chain swung with the momentum of her body and my added weight. I heard a raspy giggle. She could feel me. She knew exactly where I was. I would curse her if I wasn’t so preoccupied with hanging on. Suddenly she picked up speed! I felt her shifting direction and heard her grunt with exertion and for a moment she was airborne. Then she came crashing down. The force of her landing rippled through her body, causing me to lose my grip and fall down the rest of her stomach.

 

I thought I’d die but I was instead caught in a net of fabric. I looked around and saw that I was wedged between fabric that was bouncing me off of her stomach and her bare skin. Ever step she took caused me to bounce between fabric and her heaving stomach. She had tucked in her shirt. She did it so I wouldn’t fall! I would never admit it to her but apart from the heat and dampness being bounced around down here was actually fun. It reminded me of when I was a kid in gym when we’d have the large parachute and someone would get in the middle and all of the other kids with lift and bounce them with it.

 

She continued to run for what seemed like an eternity before slowing to a stop. She bent over, likely with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. As she did, I slid down the new slope of her shit and slammed into the underside of her left breast. She straightened back up and took a deep breath. As she did, the breast settled down on top of me, pinning me beneath it. I was trapped in her sticky sweat beneath her underboob!

 

“Kelly! What the hell!?” I shouted.

 

“What was that?” a strange voice asked.

 

“I didn’t hear anything,” Kelly quickly replied, crossing her arms over her chest, placing more weight onto me.

 

I squirmed and tried to push the breast off only to find that it seemed to be getting bigger. No. She was shrinking me more! I’m guessing she stopped shrinking me at about half an inch in height. I was completely trapped in the crevasse of skin under her breast now. She kept me there for the rest of PE. It was less violent of a place than any she had put me so far during class. For some reason the momentum wasn’t as powerful. Maybe it was my smaller size? The heat was the worst part by far. It was far hotter under her breasts than between them. Her body was radiating heat now.

 

Fresh air hit me when she slid her shirt and sports bra off, causing the breast to lift slightly before crashing back down on me. I heard a squeak and the sound of water rushing. Girls were giggling and chatting around us. The shower. She was in the showers. With me! Her breast vibrated as the water hit it. She took a deep breath and sighed in relief as the water washed over her. She slid a hand under her breast and scooped me out with a finger. I was lifted to her face and saw strands of her auburn hair plastered to her face, dripping with water.

 

“Shh!” She hissed at me before dropping me into a small cubby in the wall used to hold soap. Her bottle of body wash was beside me so I ducked behind it. I was out of danger of being washed away. She winked at me before turning around and giving me a nice view of her ass as she bent over to wash her legs. She then stepped to the side, out of view, revealing a view most boys here would kill for. Before me was a steamy shower filled with a dozen naked bodies of some of the hottest girls our age. Part of me felt like a creep for being here, but another part of me hoped I’d never forget this. These women moved about this massive shower, giants, titans, goddesses glistening in the water. I was so small that any of them would mistake me for a bug or a piece of an old soap bar.

 

After a few minutes of showing me this heavenly, forbidden sight, Kelly switched the water to her shower off and scooped me out and sat me in her ear as she wrapped a towel around herself. She collected her things and went to the locker room to get dressed.

 

“Sometimes you have to go through hell to get to heaven, little guy.” She whispered so that only I could hear. She dried her hair and let it drape over her ear, preventing me from seeing anyone in the locker room or them seeing me.

 

After getting dressed she walked out of the locker room and pulled me from her ear. She walked to her locker and opened it, pulling out her phone. This way it looked like she was making a call between PE and lunch.

 

“That wasn’t so bad, was it? Okay, it probably was, but you had to have had some fun, right?” She asked, seeming to be more worried than I expected.

 

It was rough, but I kinda found it fun. Not that I’d tell her. I sat there on the metal of her locker, my soaked clothes clinging to me, and crossed my arms, starring up at her. She scowled down at me, mockingly, and looked up at the mirror and fixed her make up.

 

“I hate having gym mid-day, Mike. But at least we have thirty minutes between it and lunch.” She said, sliding the bag of her dirty gym clothes over me and into the locker. “Tell you what, I’ll grow you back and we’ll grab lunch? Though it could be more fun it I added you to my lunch,” she said, suddenly making a biting motion at me that caught me so off guard I fell on my ass. Again.

 

I clambered to my feet and found myself normal sized in front of my locker, down the hall from Kelly’s. She looked at me and waved with a toothy grin. She shut her locker and began walking towards the cafeteria. I looked myself over in my own locker. I looked as though I’d just showered after PE. My hair was combed; my clothes looked as clean as they were when I got to school.

 

“Hey, Mike, you really tore it up on the track! You made the third fastest time out of the boys!” A classmate of mine said as he walked towards the caf.

 

“Thanks, Jamel. See you at lunch.” I replied.

 

She was right. No one knew I was missing. As far as they knew, I was in class the entire time. I grabbed my bag and began walking to the cafeteria. I was surprised to feel a smile on my face. Maybe Kelly’s powers weren’t that bad after all.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys liked it! Please let me know what you think so far and what you'd like to see in the comments!