- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Please let me know what type of content you'd like to see.

Chapter 2

 

After a short train ride, Kelly and I were now seated together on the bus to school. I was sitting next to the window and she had the aisle seat. I had spent most of the morning so far trying to avoid talking to or even looking at Kelly. The image of her standing above the city, destroying it for her pleasure, was burned into my brain. I leaned my head against the glass, pretending to be half asleep. Kelly had tried to spark up conversation a few times, but my silence seemed to have discouraged her from trying to figure out what’s bothering me.

 

I felt bad, I truly did. She could tell something was eating at me but I was being a dick about it. I just couldn’t explain to her what had happened or why I was acting this way. She’d think I was crazy or a pervert for having such a strange dream about her. So, instead of talking, she was curled up in her side of the seat, leaning against the armrest with her feet tucked up under her, I noticed that she was wearing  flip flops today. She likely had her stockings and school shoes in her bag. Our school required us to wear uniforms and she hated the clunky black shoes the girls had to wear. Their uniform was a white button up shirt with an optional black blazer. They were required to wear a red and black plaid skirt. She seemed lost in thought, looking out the window opposite us. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I’d make it up to her later when I was over that weirdness.

 

Just as I was getting comfortable I was launched forward out of my seat into the back of the seat in front of me. I clambered up to my seat and immediately looked over to Kelly to see if she was okay. She wasn’t. She was gone! I scrambled to my feet calling out her name, my shouts being drowned out by the cries and shouts of confusion of the dozen other people on the bus. I looked to the front to see the bus driving slumped over the wheel and the windshield cracked and dented. We had hit something.

 

The view out the front was filled with a peach colored wall. I slowly made my way to the front of the bus. Only myself and a shorter African American man had moved towards the driver in the confusion.

“What did we hit?” I asked.

“I don’t know. That pink wall just appeared from nowhere.” He replied as he checked the diver’s pulse.  The driver was a heavyset guy in his late 50’s, my first thought was maybe he had a heart attack or stroke and we hit something. “Pulse is strong, he’s just unconscious.  Probably a concussion.”

“How can you tell?” I asked nervously. There was a strange smell seeping into the bus. I also realized that I couldn’t hear any other traffic. My skin started getting chills as I started to realize what was happening.

“I was an army medic. You okay, man?” He asked as he looked at me. “You’re as pale as a sheet.”

 

Before I could reply a woman a few rows behind us screamed in terror. I looked out the window to see the pink wall rise up and drop with a devastating crash. A series of other crashes shook the ground, causing us to drop to the floor of the bus. It kept going. Rise and crash. Rise and crash. I gripped the dash of the bus and pulled myself up, looking out the smashed windshield only to see the underside of Kelly’s toes, drumming on the ground in front of us. She was massive, but she wasn’t a giant. We were tiny this time. She seemed to be sitting on a bench rising high above us. She leaned forward, smiling.

 

I looked out the window and saw that we were on a dingy blue surface. It was then that it struck me. We were in the print of her big toe on her flip flop. A wet grinding noise roared through the air as her foot slid forward towards us on the flip flop. The tip of her toe gently tapped the front of the bus, rocking it. She tapped it again, this time angling it so that the overhang of the nail crashed into the windshield. When the toe retreated, it pulled the windshield with it. The sweet scent of her foot lotion seeped into the now open window, filling the bus. I was so close to her that I could see the oil seeping down her big toe. The ridges were defined enough for my forearm to fit in between. She drummed her toes again, now the scent was mixed with a salty spicy smell of her sweat. Each tap of the toe sent gusts of air into the bus.

 

The people in the bus were freaking out. I was so scared that I was just kneeling there at the front of the bus, numb at the sight of my best friends toe dominating the sky. She could probably crush three buses under that toe. A woman, perhaps the one that screamed earlier, screamed at us as she managed to rip open the door to the bus. She leapt out the opening and landed on the sole of the flip flop. Where did she think she was going? Did she not know where we are?

 

 A giggle thundered through the air. I looked up to see Kelly lick one of her fingers and reach down, gently poking the woman with it. The woman became instantly mired in the thick saliva, continuing to scream as she was lifted to the sky. Kelly lifted the tiny woman to her eyes, scrutinizing her little toy so hard that she went cross-eyed. It’d be comical to someone normal sized. This cute girl staring at her fingertip so hard she went cross-eyed. Kelly smiled and quicker than lighting her tongue darted out and scooped the tiny woman from the finger and disappeared back into her mouth.

 

Kelly looked down at the bus and stuck her tongue out like a child. The woman wasn’t there. Kelly then reached down with that same finger and launched it out at us, going “Boop.”

 

The finger impacted the bus so hard and quickly that it dented the roof. Her nail even sliced through a chunk of the bus, nearly impaling a man who was huddled under a seat.

“Hmm…it’s almost time for school. What should I do with you guys? I would eat you, but you’ve been down near my toes this whole time. Ugh.” She sighed in frustration, the wind from her mouth actually causing the bus to rock back some. “Decisions like this as such pains in the ass…”

 

Her face lit up in excitement as a coy smile spread across her face. She reached down and picked up the tiny bus. She raised us up to her face and winked.

 

“You’re gonna get to touch something most guys would kill for.” She was about to lower the bus but stopped for a moment before adding “And Mike, nothing personal. Yeah you were being an ass, but this is just a stress relief. I don’t know why I’m even bothering. You won’t remember!” She said with a laugh as she lowered the bus to the wooden seat of the bench.

 

She then stood to her full height, turning so her skirt covered ass blocked out the light, covering us in a shadow. She cocked her head back to look over her shoulder and smiled down at us. She flipped the back of the skirt up a bit revealing her smooth, firm ass. Her cheeks were barely covered by the tiny black panties she wore. I felt myself blush awkwardly as I slumped to the floor of the bus, knowing that her ass would be the last thing I see.

 

She blew us a kiss and dropped to the bench.

 

The bus hit a bump and I snapped forward, Kelly tapping me on my shoulder. I looked over at her in confusion. She was getting ready to stand as our bus approached its stop a block from our school.

 

“You ready to go, Mike?” She asked, cocking her head a little at me, apparently confused at my confusion.

 

“Yeah, sure…” I replied, grabbing our bags from the overhead bin. I had to stop these weird dreams somehow. Maybe it’s something I ate? Some medicine?

 

I passed her bag over to her. She dropped it at the last second. As she bent over to retrieve it from the aisle, the hem of her skirt was caught on the armrest, causing it to slide up revealing her panties to me. The same panties from my dream.

 

“Oops!” Kelly said in embarrassment, standing straight up instantly, pulling the skirt back into place. She turned to me, asking nervously, “You didn’t see anything did you?”

 

Her expression changed from embarrassment to concern as she saw the look of horror on my face. Likely the same I wore when she raised the bus to her face. Recognition seemed to flash across her face for a moment. Only a moment, then she dismissed it.

 

“You know, it’s rude to ogle a girl?” She said sternly.

 

“Yeah, uh, sorry.” I replied, feeling my face flush. “Let’s uh, get to school, Kel.”

 

I slid past her and walked off the bus with her. We walked in silence that last block towards the school, other students filling the sidewalk as well. A sea of white and black shirts, with us in the middle.

 

“I hate our uniforms.” Kelly groaned at the school gate as she slipped her flip flops on and pulled on the thick black stockings and clunky shoes. “Everything we wear is so boring.”

 

“Those panties didn’t seem boring,” I teased, trying to feel more like myself.

 

“Ass.” She spat as she buckled her left shoe. “I’ll make sure you never get to see it again.” She shot with a grin. “What would you do then?”

 

“Oh… I’d be crushed,” I said, laughing awkwardly at a joke that she wouldn’t get. It was only a dream after all. A dream and a weird coincidence.

 

She paused while pulling on the right shoe. She looked at me suspiciously.

“Odd choice of words, Mike.” She said slowly. “Meet me after second period before gym. I want to check something with you. Just trust me, please?”

 

She knew. It wasn’t a dream, was it? If it was true, why should I trust her? She’s killed me twice in one day! But she couldn’t do that. She was my best friend. I was so confused, so many emotions coursed through me, it was almost overwhelming. It had to a coincidence. There’s no way. There was only one way to find out.

 

“Ok, Kel.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're enjoying this so far! The next chapter will likely have some one on one time with Kelly and Mike. I really want to flesh them out more in the next chapter. Let me know what you'd like to see later!