- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter with Johanna. There will be more with her down the line, but remember that you can requests things if you want :) ! Also, i'll edit the tags when i'll come home

Why you shouldn’t bother a pregnant woman

Johanna was enjoying her new life a lot. Her powers allowed her to avoid going to the supermarket to buy food, clothes or anything really, she could conjure these out of thin air, and her body remained as well toned and healthy as ever, even without lifting any weight and gorging on pizza, burgers and coke. In fact, she had augmented so much the muscle fiber density in her body that she was the hardest thing on Earth and probably as strong as ten elephants put together. Still, she kind of liked to go out at time, if only to enjoy a simulacrum of normality and have fun with friends.

The two-month pregnant amazon was currently skimming thought books about pregnancy and how to handle a baby as a single woman. Not that she was too afraid of it, with her newfound abilities, educating her unborn child would be an easy thing to do. In fact, she had already begun, teaching him math, literature and Dungeon and Dragon. She did her best to hide his gender, wanting a surprise, which wasn’t really easy. The drawback of such powers, she guessed, was too much knowledge at times.

A stir in her neither region made her sigh. She had left Adrien at home and only had one of the stupid jocks she had trapped before him in her bag. She had made sure that he would look like a simple sex-toys to any interloper, but she couldn’t really shove him inside her when in public. The sensation of those living dicks, enlarged compared to their previous size, made her squirm and walk funnily, and she really disliked the attention it brought to her. Still, she was craving them so hard!

“Hey beautiful, wanna some help? I sure as hell can make you a mother, if you know what I mean…” said a drawling voice to her right.

Turning her head, Johanna huffed in disgust. Obviously, it had to be John, right? The colossus, who had at least ten centimetres over her had been pestering her for years. He wanted to fuck her real bad, he had said this and often even more crudely than that, quite a lot of times. It was tiring and vexing. But thankfully, she now had the way to deal with him, permanently.

“I don’t think you could, John” replied the redheaded woman with a smile. “I mean, how could you when  you barely reach my chin?”

“Well, my dick would reach it too, from the inside you know?” crassly responded the shrinked man, clearly not noticing what was happening.

Jesus, how dense is this dumbass ? wondered Johanna. Still, messing with him could be funny…

“You sure? I mean, you can’t really see beyond my breasts, being as tall as my bellybutton at best…” mocked the towering woman.

“Babe, I don’t need size here when Mister Hammer is wide and strong enough to make you his bitch!” he said, putting his hands on the enormous bulge that his still normal-sized cock did in his pant, which made Johanna laugh.

“Hey, what’s so funny” he said, suddenly angry. John always hated people laughing at him and he wasn’t stupid enough to understand that the gigantic woman above him was doing just that.

“You’re fucking ridiculous, that’s what!” replied Johanna between her giggles. “Just look at you. Smaller than a ten years old and with that obscene thing in your pants, and yet you act as if it was attractive. God, it’s so funny!”

Sure, it wasn’t technically his fault; she had been the one doing the partial and unnoticed shrinking but still, it was quite ludicrous to see this malformed shrimp trying to hit on her, undeterred by anything.

“You whore! I’ll teach you to laugh at me!” roared the small thing and he punched her hard in the stomach before screaming in pain as his joints broke.

Johanna gasped. She had barely felt it, John was far too weak now to hurt her, not with her abs as hard as steel even when relaxed. Still, his action had been uncalled for and as she been normal, it could have endangered her child. Without a second thought, she glared at John and he disappeared.

-------------------------------

John found himself trapped in a strange place. It was damp, warm and it reeked of cum. It was a dark as a goddamned cave and he had no idea where he was.

“You’re in my soon to be husband’s cock, you loser” said Johanna’s voice, soft and yet sounding as if it came from everywhere around him.

“Say what? You crazy bitch, what’s happening!?” screamed the man, suddenly terrified. Somehow, he knew she was telling the truth…

“It’s your punishment for being such a… Lena, could you please shut up or… oops!” replied Johanna as her friend Lena appeared near John.

Lena was a mixed petite girl, 1m50 (4f9) max, with breasts which made even her Amazonian friend’s looks small. She usually wore skimpy outfits and it was again the case today, her white shorts barely covering her ass and her blue t-shirt coming just below her monstrous breasts.

“What’s happening?” screamed the woman in terror.

-------------------------------

Johanna sighed. Just when she had conjured Adrien out of his resting place to teach John a lesson, Lena had come in and started screaming and asking questions her towering friend didn’t want to answer. Her mind was still on John and before she knew it, she had reduced and moved her friend to the same germ-size as this asshole.

The redhead pondered the situation. She could restore Lena, change her memories and sent her on her way, but it sounded so bothersome… Plus, a couple in her love’s penis gave her a very naughty idea…

“Sorry Lena, you weren’t meant to be here… but now, it’ll be your life with John! Don’t worry, I’ll make it sufferable to you two! There’ll be plenty of food for you here, and I’m sure you’ll find placed to take refuge when the white wave will come out!”

She laughed a little, walking in the store with Adrien in her hands and peoples not noticing anything. She probably should have done that before, but she hadn’t even thought about it. Her powers were new, after all… She smiled lovingly at her future husband even while she could hear the screams and pleas and sobs of the two-germs like being trapped inside him. It made her so damn horny to even know they were there…

“Nope, I won’t go back on my decision, it’s final! But don’t you worry, I’m not cruel. I’ll make your biology faster, so you won’t have to endure it for too long… by human’s standard, that is! Lest say… 24 of our hours equals… a century for your kind, yeah, that’s sound great. And while I think about it… go fuck and multiply, I want whole civilizations in Adrien’s cock by the end of the month! Don’t worry about inbreeding, it’ll be taken care of. And now, good bye, buddies!”

Johanna shut down her connection to the small things which had been her friends or acquaintances and removed her pants and tong, showing her bare ass and hungry vagina for the world to see. She quickly shoved her older sex toy deep into her ass, moaning in pleasure even as the little thing was crying and pleading for an escape from this torment.

She brought Adrien to her mouth and kissed him, rousing him from the state of blissful torpor she left him to protect him for cracking down under the weight of his situation. He still felt despair, it was part of the process, but her mind couldn’t give in, it was the most important thing. He only had to endure it for eighteen years, being the ninth sacrifice and then she could give him back his normal stature, it was part of the rules of the ritual…

Having brought his penis to its fully erect stature, she quickly shoved him into her vagina and went back to her business. There had dozens of bookshops she wanted to visits today, one in New York, another in London, Tokyo also had some great books about pregnancy. Lucky her, she had just learnt all the languages in the world two seconds ago!

-------------------------------------------------

Inside God’s Adrien Cockworld, John and Lena were obeying the decree of Johanna the Great Goddess and fucked like crazy. In the mere minutes it had taken for the redheaded being to get out of the store and change them, they had given birth to three children, enjoying together the vastness without end of Cockworld now that they could see in darkness. A sudden tremor sent the whole family on their knees, but didn’t deter John nor Lena, who continued their mating session, carefully hidden in on of the world’s felshy folds.

Their children, however, had went outside and when the adult turned to see what was happening, they witnessed the little things being swept away by the gigantic amount of Godly cum, to vast to even comprehend, dying when the sperm made contact with their frail bodies.

“We’ll have to teach them to be more careful” panted Lena as she drained John of his own cum. “Now, suck my breasts, you need strength to obey the Goddess’s orders!”

Without a word, John brought the swollen mass of fat to his mouth and sucked. Life was too short to resist Her wills…