- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short stories in the MAJOR/Minor universe, rather dark when you think about it...

MAJOR/Minor: C’me here cutie!

Amanda Lawton sighed heavily. The Tier 3 MAJOR girl was once more alone at night, binge watching TV in her wide house. At roughly forty-five years, she looked as stunning as she had in heir eighteen, with her long and straight brown hair, her hazel eyes and her cute mouth. At 2m85 (9f3), she was slightly taller than average for a woman of her kind, and while she hadn’t much curves, being just a B cup with a small butt, she was still attractive. She had a lot of MAJOR suitors, but she couldn’t care less.

All her life, she had wanted a minor lover. In High School, she had almost succeeded seducing a cute little girl named Halley, with just the right amount of piglet fat to look adorable, but when it had become public that she was a Tier 3, she had been brought to the principal office and the man had made quite clear that she was banned from interacting with a minor, because of how dangerous she was to them, until she had managed to keep her powers under control.

Sadly, she hadn’t succeeded in this endeavour until after her degree in University, at what point all minors of her age were already claimed. Her friends had tried to cheer her up, insisting that she had time, the little things lived barely half a MAJOR lifetime, so she would probably end finding her partner sooner or later, there was no way that a Tier 3 couldn’t. And yet, years had come and gone and she was still alone… and pregnant after a mistake with some athlete who had rocked her days in and days out for three weeks before dumping her when she had found that she told her the state she was in after their unsafe sex.

She had found a work as a teacher in Oxford, which wasn’t too bad, and she was quite famous for her work on the Ancient World, especially the almost mythical civilizations of Lemuria and Mu, often depicted as the legendary lands where minors had built societies without any MAJOR. Truth been told, her discoveries had been incredible, but they always left a sour taste in her mouth. At one point in time, minors were so numerous that they had managed to build their own civilizations.

Today, they were so few that their number was estimated to be between 10 and 25 millions individual. A healthy pool in theory, but one so widespread over the world that there were countries where virtually no minor lived, she could even list them, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Bulgaria, Myanmar… And even while Oxford and nearby London had a rather large minor population, estimated in the thousands, perhaps as much as ten thousands in the larger metropolitan area, she hadn’t found one.

A sudden known on the door made her jump. She wondered who could would be bothering her at 10.37 p.m. She rushed for the door and opened it. She was rather confident in her ability to defend herself and even if it was a MAJOR with evil intention, he would quickly find out that she had black-belt level in Aikido, Taekwondo and Judo, so he would be really sorry.

But when the door opened, no one stood before her. She looked left and right, wondering if it was a joke or something. If it was, it was really stupid. Who had times to waste, going around her posh neighbourhood bothering researcher like her? Then she heard a sniffle from below her waist and looked down, before putting her hands on her mouth to hide her gasp. Before her stood the most beautiful minor she had ever seen.

He was rather young, probably sixteen or something, with blond hair and a rosy pink skin that looked so smooth… like most of his kind, he was slightly overweight, but it made him all the more attracting in her eyes. His blue eyes, full of tears seemed glued at her protruding belly. At six months, it was quite impressive on her thing frame, but she felt a little self-conscious, but she felt an urge to help this poor little thing.

“Hullo little one… how can I help you?”

“I… I’m sorry, I didn’t want to bother you… I…” hesitantly said the minor before going silent.

“Oh cutie, you don’t bother me, really, what’s the problem?” replied Amanda, smiling.

She could feel her Tier 3 nature reacting to the minor’s presence, despite her best efforts. His face was mellowing out, his sorrow abating; she could feel his little mind, wide open and ripe for the taking. She wanted to pounce on it and claim it has her own property, but she resisted this urge. The poor little thingy was distraught before she washed him over with waves of contentment and appeasement, and she needed to hear from him what the problem was.

“I… I was dumped by my girlfriend” told the boy, rubbing his eyes to get ride of the tears, a dream like expression coming on his face. “I’ve nowhere to spend the night to and…”

“Say no more, little one. You can come in for the night!”

“You’re… you’re sure?” asked the minor.

“Of course! C’me here cutie!” she chirped, leading him inside and closing the door behind him.

She enjoyed so much his presence, it was intoxicating. He was bait she couldn’t resist. She knew she should have called his parents, asked him how he had met his former girlfriend, why they had broke, all those questions. But why bother when she would read it from his mind directly?

“I thank you… uh…” said the minor with his timid voice.

“Amanda” she helped, smiling down at him.

“Well, thank you Amanda for taking me in, I’m…”

“Hush darling” interrupted the MAJOR. “I know who you are…” she added, pressing her index on his lips.

As soon as they touched, she was in his mind. It was rather shallow, she could tell, so she pushed in deeper. A minuscule part of him resisted her invasion, but she obliterated it. It wasn’t necessary for their relationship to work. Because they would be an item. Her baby needed a dad, she had decided, and why not that cute little Brian? He was a gift from God, a way to learn first hand how to handle her baby and a sure-fire way to have someone in her life to share her joys.

She peered into his mind, looking at his girlfriend, a vainglorious Theresa, stupid and arrogant, and just a Tier 1 to boot! She had dumped him because he couldn’t fuck her as hard as the stallions she fooled around with at school. It disgusted Amanda and she decided to make sure that her Brian wouldn’t suffer like that.

“Brian, you love me” she said.

It wasn’t a question, because they were deeply bonded. She was etching those words in his mind, making sure that no one except another Tier 3 could ever take them out. She was carving those feelings at the core of his being, ensuring a never-ending love for her.

“Of course I do” replied the minor with a smile.

“And you’ll love my baby as much as if it was your own.”

“It goes without saying!” chirped the little guy, bringing a wide smile on Amanda.

“So… when do we marry,” she asked, amused by the situation.

“Whenever you want to?” said Brian, pure bliss on his face.

“That’s the answer. And now, to the living room baby.”

She carried him around the house and dropped herself on her sofa. She quickly removed her pants and panties, spreading her legs so he would have some space for her little property. She slowly deposited him before her pussy and pushed him forward with her digits.

“Well? What are you waiting for? You need to make acquaintance with it you know? As the man of the house, your role will be to pleasure me after all! So go on, lick until I tell you to stop!”

She moaned as her little slave-lover went to his duty, enthusiastically doing his best to pleasure her. She had always hated the fact that she was Tier 3, but now she absolutely loved it, it gave her so much control over Brian… too bad for his stupid girlfriend. She would have to call his family, but she was sure that everything would be okay. After all, they had already given him to Theresa at least a year ago, from his memories.

With a sigh of relief, she leaned back into the sofa, savouring the delicious sensation in her pussy and the soft move of her baby in her belly.