- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

That's the following up of Brotherly Love (both of them had been at a very early draft state until yesterday, this one more than the previous one. You can blame NotSirk for putting back some fuel in this engine :p).

As for NotSirk... feel free to write whatever follow up you wanted to write, that's what awesome with a random factory... stories doesn't have to make sense even in the same "family" XD !

Why am I even alive!?

The alley smelled like piss, vomit and sex. It was one of those streets in Hightstone, where the clubs had a backdoor used by those clients too drunk or drugged to be allowed to use the normal front door. Reputation was everything in Goddess Johanna’s hometown, after all. Nobody would have taken them seriously if they stumbled out of there, and the clubs would be ashamed too. Sadly, it meant that nobody ever came to help the peoples who ended there, as Alex was discovering.

“Let go, Martin! You’re drunk as fuck!”

“Shut up! I’ve endured your insufferable whining about being turned into a woman and fucked by Timothy for hours now Alex! You’ll shut your whore mouth if you don’t want to tell me what I want to know!” roared the fifteen year old guy.

Martin had made use of Alex poor emotional state… and his enormous breasts, to worm their way into the club. The two of them had had too much drink, but the redheaded gender bent was discovering another facet of his best friend. One who abused his newfound strength over his feminized buddy and whose breath smelt like horse manure, spitting on the freckled face of Johanna’s second son.

“I’ve told you already! Tim’s powers are erratic! And why would you want to know how to be turned into a woman, anyway!?”

“Isn’t it obvious, you retard?” growled Martin, leaning dangerously over Alex.

“No, you dumb moron, it’s not!” shot back the ginger teenager, seconds before his head collided with the brick wall of the club.

“Don’t ever talk to me like that! You’re… you’re just a disgusting whore, abusing his relation with Master Timothy! You asked for this, you bitch, you asked to be turned into a woman, so you could drown in his cum! I know it, you traitorous cunt!”

“What the fuck…” mumbled Alex, feeling his stomach lurching, and his vision blurring, pain and drunkenness making him groggy.

“Exactly! That’s what I want! I want him to fuck me hard, I want his sperm! Do you get it, you bitch? I want his sperm! And I’m sure you have some in you right now!” screamed Martin, all cognitive abilities lost, pouncing on the ginger (wo)man.

“Let me go! Somebody, help!” screamed Alex as his former friend tried desperately to remove his pants. Alex begun to cry when Martin pinned him against the wall and shoved his disgusting hand in his pussy… only to find it dry and empty… He brutally pushed the ginger boy turned woman, who fell on the ground and begun to weep.

“Where’s the cum! Where is…”

A wet crunch silenced Martin and something hot splashed all over the gender-bent’s body. Looking up, Alex saw a puddle of blood forming under the enormous feet of his mother. She had to be at least 30m (98f4) tall. Her eyes were two fiery ball of green as she grinned her foot on the pavement, provoking powerful tremors and cracking the pavement doing so. She then turned her wrath to the dozen or so of guys standing in the alley, who had watched Martin assaulting Alex and had done nothing.

When her powerful digits struck the first so hard that his body became plastered on the nearby wall, the others fled for their life, but they were all too slow… and even if they had managed to be quick enough, Johanna would have brought them back here, to punish them. She enjoyed quite a lot letting those disgusting creatures suffer under her terrible weight for what they hadn’t done when her poor baby was assaulted. In mere minutes, only mangled corps surrounded Alex and his mother. The poor teenager was puking and crying and when his mother’s finger came to pluck him from the ground, he rasped and shrieked in pure terror.

“Hush, my baby boy…” urged Johanna, tears welling up in her immense eyes. “Mommy’s here… You aren’t in danger anymore.”

“I’m always in danger with you and Tim around”, mumbled Alex, speaking only to himself, afraid of what Johanna would do if she heard him, but despite his very low tone, his mother heard him.

“That’s not true Alex. You know that we wouldn’t hurt you, ever… you’re… you’re the most important member of this family.”

“Oh really!?” snapped the teenager, mustering the courage to look up at his mother with anger etched on his face. “Then why am I the only normal one? Tim’s some sort of Perfect freak hell bent on fucking all living beings on Earth, Anna, Isabella and Maria are… whatever, I don’t even know, the last two years, they have spent their time together without ever talking or smiling, as if they were watching at things nobody else can see, and they creep me out, and Gina, Gloria, Sandra, Elodie and Martha are those… those crazy proselyte about you and your cult, with their crazy miracles!”

“Sweetie, powers don’t make one important, you know?” tried Johanna, which infuriated Alex only more, because of how much bullshit this short sentence contained.

“Why am I even alive!” dared to roar the minuscule gender bent man to his titanic mother, who seemed to shrunk a little at his outburst.

“Because I love you” softly answered Johanna. “Because I want… I want your father to be with at least one kid he could understand, one kid he would play and be happy with… A kid who would get his father truly and help him adapt, teach him how to live with us and be still be free and feel loved and… and an equal to us. That’s why you were a boy, I believed you would connect more like that with Adrien… And because I thought that you would be happy to be like your daddy…” she added, looking a little dejected.

“Then why don’t you change me back!” cried Alex.

“Because you’re brother love…” begun his mother, but he interrupted her.

“Enough with this bullshit! Timothy love his cock and Lena, in that order. That… that asshole said that I would be a concubine! I know what it means! I’m second choice, at best, there to be fucked when Lena’s not up to the task and he couldn’t be bothered to go outside to screw the neighbour!”

“That’s not true” gently said Johanna. “If he could, your brother would marry both you and Lena as equals, but the law of this country don’t allow it… yet.”

“Aren’t you a Goddess!?” screamed Alex, incredulous. “Change the law, and we’ll see what he truly want!”

“That’s not how its works. People lives matter, I can’t just rewrite their laws and customs like that, it has to be them who change to accommodate us, son.”

“People lives matter!? Ah! You just crushed to death a dozen of peoples!” roared Alex, feeling the horror of the scene returning, and curling into foetal position. “You just crushed a dozen of people…”

“That... that’s not the same thing sweetie. Look… I’ll just bring them back to life, with no memory of the incident, okay?”

Far below Johanna’s hand, the crushed men had returned to life and, noticing their Goddess, prostrated in adoration, but the giantess paid them no heed. Only her son mattered, right now. And apparently, returning those little and disgusting things beneath her to their pathetic lives was hardly making him feel better. She used her powers to sooth him a little, without messing with him too much.

“Sweetie, are you okay now? Can we go home?”

“Yeah, sure, bring me home…” muttered Alex, feeling quite tired and sad.

In a second, the two of them were back in their house, Johanna at a more manageable 7m62 (25f) and sitting on her sofa, Alex on her lap, as she caressed his back. There, Alex found all his siblings and Lena, with her numerous children. They all looked at him, a little concerned. Especially Tim, Alex noted, who took a step toward him before falling back, shame etched on his face.

“Leave Alex alone” simply said Johanna and all the kids left. “Not you, Tim and Lena, stay here” she added her voice full of authority.

“What’s the matter Ma’am?” asked a puzzled Lena.

“Tim said that you were okay with him screwing Alex, Lena. Is that true?” inquired the giantess.

“Yes. Even if he was to marry him over me, it would be fine!” added the minuscule woman with a chirping voice and a great smile at Alex, who looked at her quite shocked… so did Tim, for that matter. “Having some help at home to deal with him would be great!”

“Hey!” said the Perfect, looking slightly wounded at the way his girlfriend has voiced her opinion, even if he probably shared it.

“I see…” mysteriously replied Johanna. “And you, Tim? If you had the possibility to marry both Lena and Alex as equals…”

“I would”, interrupted the smaller colossus. “I would marry them both. I love them Mom. I really do, even if I can express it in… in ways that can hurt them” he added, looking sadly at his brother.

“Fine… then here’s the deal. Alex won’t become pregnant with your child as long as he hasn’t fallen in love with you, Tim.”

“Hey, wait a minute! I don’t want to bear his children, period!” screamed Alex, not liking where this was going.

“Hush darling, please. You, Tim, will have a year to seduce your brother. You won’t force yourself upon him, you won’t make use of your size, your strength or your other abilities to circumvent his resistance. Only good old fashioned seduction to make him fall over you.”

“And if I fail?” asked a wary Tim.

“You won’t ever bother your brother, and I’ll do my best to return him to his former gender and offer him a happy life”, explained the giantess.

“Hey! Why can’t you do that now? Plus you told me you couldn’t do it anyway!” asked an annoyed Alex. The prospect of a whole year having to deal with Tim’s seduction wasn’t what he wanted, at all.

“I told you when you changed, days ago. Tim transformed you, not me. Undoing what he did will come at a great cost for me, if I even can do that, and it’ll left me a lot weaker than I am. I could have to wait centuries to return to my current power, sweetie. And there is no certainty that it would even work. Better to try and see if you can be happy like that, don’t you think?”

“Please, Alex… give me a chance…” pleaded Timothy, looking so remorseful that it managed to break the gender bent teenager’s resolve.

“Fine… Fine… anyway, Dad will be with us soon, at least I’ll have someone to share my life with all you freakazoid…” mumbled the teenager.