- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, i've got some problem here... I don't have much inspiration right now, especially for Aunt Suzie so... if you have ideas people,don't hesitate to share them here or in the Aunt Suzie's reviews !

Also, this chapter his mostly Giant on small woman with gender bending undertone, so it's... special.

Brotherly love

“Come on, Alex! Let me in!” almost begged the sixteen years old Perfect as he leaned against his brother’s door.

“Go fuck yourself you sick bastard!” screamed a very sexy feminine voice, sending shivers of lust in the almost six meters (20f) tall teenager. Timothy grunted when he felt his titanic dick rising and pushing against the wooden frame of the door, which groaned in protest.

“What are you doing!?” shrieked the female voice.

“It’s not my fault bro!” almost whined the giant, as his two meters long (6f6) and 45cm (1f5) wide shaft went fully erect, forcing the door open with its sheer strength, size and weight.

“Of my god! Are you okay in there!?” called Timothy, ducking considerably to enter his brother’s room, only to be greeted by something colliding with his forehead.

The colossus barely felt it and it was only when he saw the distorted shape of the heavy trophy Alex had won two years ago as a local chess-champion that he realized that his brother had thrown it at him. His eyes fell on his younger sibling and his penis begun to throb painfully. God, he was so sexy! Those shapely legs, this wide ass protruding from behind his beautiful waist, a flat tummy and of course, two very big melons sitting proudly on his chest. Alex would have been the sexiest being on Earth (after Lena and his Mom, had to admit the Perfect) with incredibly beautiful facial figures, if he wasn’t glaring at him with pure hatred.

“Get out!” bellowed the small figure before him.

“Come on, bro, don’t be like that…” pleaded Tim while sitting down, afraid that he could hurt his brother without wanting it with his dick if he wasn’t careful.

“How dare you!? How dare you speak to me like that!?” screamed the 1m77 (5f8) tall redhead, her very short air the last indication of what he looked like less than a day ago. “After what you’ve done to me!”

“It wasn’t my fault!” said Tim, trying to defend himself. “You know that I don’t have true control over my powers!”

“You raped me, you sick bastard!” roared Alex, hurling another trophy at his brother, his enormous knockers, not contained by a bra, swaying tantalizingly, forcing Tim’s dick erect and on the trajectory of the metallic projectile. It wasn’t an agreeable sensation, even if it wasn’t painful.

“Ow! Careful! And you’re exaggerating things! I didn’t rape you! You gave your consent!”

“Bullshit! Had I said no, you would have done it anyway!”

Now, tears were forming in Alex’s eyes and Tim felt really bad. His brother had a point, and he knew it. When he had surprised him trying to woo Lena, his blood had boiled. He had just come back from a tour in Europe, having completed his urge to mate with every human being there, siring millions of children and making all the men there his slaves, something he didn’t particularly enjoy, truth been told, and he had been shocked to see his girlfriend and his favourite sibling clearly flirting.

The discussion had quickly turned into an argument, especially because Alex accused Tim of having destroyed any prospect of him ever having a sexual life, considering that all the girls in their town, State, Country and probably Continent, only dreamed about the Perfect. Alex had tried to date Jenny Coleman, two years ago, but Tim had fucked her and impregnated her before he could end with her, and from that point on, he had fallen into a deep depression.

“You’ve destroyed any chances I had to ever have children!” he had screamed at his gigantic brother, yelling and cursing. “I hate you, you monstrous freak! I hate you!”

This idea, that he had robbed his brother of any opportunity to ever have a family of his own had hurt Tim badly, but it had also stirred his potential. He had learnt, over the years, to follow his instincts when it happened. So, he had pounced on a terrified Alex and shoved his penis, not too ridiculous for a normal fifteen years old, into his own and pushed. And his powers had done the rest, changing his brother into this incredibly sexy gal, but without altering his mind. It had been a first, and it was an understatement to say that Alex hadn’t liked it.

He had immediately called for their Mom, who was by then enjoying a bath in Jupiter’s atmosphere, offering telescopes all around the world an incredible view of her sexy body, before voring the eight of her sextoys, the size of the Earth. In mere weeks, Tim and Alex’ dad would finally be freed from his curse and they couldn’t wait to actually talk to him. They had so much to tell him, and it was probably true for him too!

“I can’t change you back, Alex” had said their mother, her voice singing in their head. “Only Tim can, and as you know, he doesn’t have control over those kind of things.”

“At least… at least change my memories” had cried the Perfect’s little brother.

“No sweetie. You’re Tim only brother, so he preserved those memories for a reason. You just have to accept the fact that your body changed a little.”

And that’s how the two brothers found themselves in the present situation, Alex cursing and throwing things at Tim, while Tim couldn’t help but let his precum flood the room with how hot his little brother was. Suddenly, Alex tripped and fell in his brother’s lap. Immediately, Tim’s hand took hold of him and brought his face to his mouth. Expertly, the giant French kissed his brother, while letting his hands hit all the spots that made a woman really exited. He had more experience in there that anyone on Earth, save perhaps his mother, so in mere seconds, Alex had gone limp and whimpering with pent up pleasure.

“There, there…” cooed Tim. “Aren’t we better now?”

“Noooo…” whimpered Alex as his brother removed his clothes, revealing his incredibly beautiful body.

“Liar” purred the Perfect before putting his brother’s enormous breasts in his mouth to suck them dry, eliciting a powerful moan, followed by a violent orgasm when his pinky penetrated Alex’s vagina.

“Why… why would you do this to me?” whined his brother, his eyes pleading for an answer.

“Well… I thought about it this night, when I was with Lena… and don’t worry, she isn’t jealous, she knows that I love her, but that I also love you and that… well, one woman won’t ever be enough for me.”

Tim laughed while he positioned his little brother’s pussy over his enormous and engorged cock, savouring the sensation and the little squeals of Alex, his terror quite apparent. Tim wasn’t a sadist, but the way he had changed his bro meant that anything coming out of his mouth sounded so sensual and charged with erotic power that it was impossible to not get aroused by him, whatever sound he produced.

“Please… please, don’t do this…” begged Alex, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Chuu… calm down bro… I told you, I thought about it, and I’ve understand why you were changed. You’re right, as a man, you wouldn’t be able to have children. I mean, Jon, my first born with Lena is barely seven and he’s already taller and sexier than you were as a man. Sorry bro, but it’s true. Your package was sizeable, his is twice as much already. I’m pushing all male humans to be erased from the genetic future of Humanity, I’m afraid.”

“But…” tried Alex before going silent when the Perfect’s enormous shaft begun to push, extremely carefully, on his vaginal lips.

“I know, it saddens me, really. But I think that it’s what Mom wants so… I can’t really go against her wishes. And I really don't care much about men, I'm sorry to tell it. But you… I love you Alex. I’ve always have. You aren’t like our sisters. They are here for a reason, of course, but I don’t know why. You… I always felt you were free of anything, just a child Mom wanted to have and, well… I’ve envied you for that… So when you told me that I had stolen your chance at having a family… I think that my love for you allowed me to make sure you would have one.”

Tim smiled lovingly at his brother, while caressing his short orange hair, his facial feature, a mixture of fear, arousal and confusion, and the rest of his body, so attractive. He knew that Alex wanted to talk, so he remained silent, offering him this chance to speak his mind.

“If… if that’s true… why… why are you planning of… of having sex with me instead of letting me find a man of my own?

“Oh, Alex…” replied Tim, leaning to kiss his bro, trying his best to make him feel how important he was for his gigantic elder brother. “I couldn’t let you be fucked by those inferior beings… I mean, who would do that anyway? Martin? Ken? Victor? They are all losers now, I’m sorry to tell you this Alex. All they want now is to drink my cum. Everytime I visit their families and I’m talking with their mothers and sisters, all they do his play with my dick and whine when I don’t give them my sperm to eat…”

Alex’s face contorted in disgust and shame. It hurt Tim to force such pain to his brother, but it was probably for the best. He needed to know what his friends had truly become, even if they managed to hide it when the Perfect wasn’t around.

“But… but you’re engaged with Lena…” tried the small (wo)man but he was cut off when Tim penetrated him and fucked him hard, before filling him with a monstrous amount of semen, and repeated the operation for hours on end.

“I’ve talked with Lena, bro” finally said the giant, not even out of breath as his brother convulsed on the floor, which was now covered in so much sperm that it was ankle deep for a normal human. Tim was always a messy lover, almost by design. “She’s okay with you being my concubine. And don’t worry about not being used to long-term relationship with me like she is. I’ll let you rest a little here, an hour or so, and then we’ll resume our lovemaking. You’ll see, by the end of the week, you won’t ever want to have a closed door between us” tenderly explained the Perfect.