- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What, a new Johanna's chapter when it's the one with the least vote in the srawtpoll ? Well... yes, but only because it should have come out days ago, but I couldn't make it because of IRL problems... Anyway, Aunt Suzie's stories will get their own story thread, with revised and expanded two chapter next week and at least a chapter three, don't worry.

Also, this chapter is mostly Giant content, with some Giga female at the end

Lena’s lover

The minuscule woman, barely 1m50 (4f9), mad her way inside the colossal house of Johanna. The 7m62 (25f) tall woman had called her earlier this day. She had left her house for an impromptu world tour with her husband and her eight other sex-toys. Sixteen years old Lena had to take care of the ten kids. Most of them were great, calm and intelligent, and she liked Alex, the second born from Johanna and Adrien, and a smart and kind young boy, the more. The problem was Timothy.

The 8 years old Perfect was growing like a weed. He looked like a thirteen already, and an incredibly beautiful at that, with a skin just tanned enough to be tantalizingly exotic and muscles which were simply mesmerizing… the problem was that he was also discovering his sexuality and, being who he was, the 2m43 (8f) tall teenager had already brought into his room three bimbo girls, around twenty, which had infuriated Lena.

The kid should have been working on his homework, or helping dealing with the house chores, or playing with Alex, his favourite sibling. Instead he was playing with those stupid girls with impossibly huge asses and boobs and it wasn’t doing him good, she was sure of it. Admittedly, she was kind of jealous. So, when she came to his door and heard him groaning and fapping, she had had enough.

“Timothy!” she roared, bursting into his room, and earning a bucket of sperm on her face for her trouble.

“Oh my God, Lena!” heard the young woman, struggling to breath with the thick goo on her face, in her eyes, her mouth, her nose. She had probably gulped down a whole litre of it damn it! She heard Tim moving and closing the door, and the “click” of the locket made her shiver. Why the hell was he locking the door? Finally she managed to get it out of her eyes, only to be greeted by a terrifying view. When he was younger, she had washed Timothy and seen how well hung he was… but now that he had already reached puberty, it was a nightmare vision came to life…

His penis was one meter long (3f2), and at least 15 cm (5,9 inches) wide, with balls bigger than her head. She couldn’t understand how she had failed to take notice of this, it had to show when he walked around, after all! And that monstrous python was twitching and shivering, oozing precum without stop before her eyes, forming an ever growing pool on the wooden floor. She looked up, beyond the perfect abs and torso and into those green eyes which looked at her with a hint of sorry a whole lot of need. Then, she felt herself lifted and before she could even begin to collect her thought… she was violated.

There was no other world for the sensation she felt. Tim throbbing penis had tore through her clothes as if they weren’t even there, reaching her womb in one go. She could feel her whole body adjusting, her organs shifting positions and size to accommodate the Perfect’s enormous member in her. Clearly, he had inherited some of his mother’s strange powers. And all she could do was to scream incoherently as Timothy brought her on his bed, laid on her and begun fucking her hard.

After roughly one or two minutes, he came in a mighty roar, and Lena screamed in agony, as gallons after gallons of cum penetrated her body. She could feel her belly expanding monstrously to accommodate this much sperm. In seconds, it had ballooned so much that she looked like a woman days before delivering a baby. With this much cum inside her, she was sure to be pregnant, but she wasn’t in a state of mind to care, not at all. The worst was that the 8 y.o. dick was still hard as a rock, ready to cum again.

Turning her head with some difficulty, she met his gaze and Tim smiled at her. She moaned when his dick reacted to the meeting of their eyes and did not resist when the younger teenager brought her mouth to his own and kissed it languorously. She whimpered when she felt his cum flooding out of her and soiling the bed. She would have so much work to do and deal with it later on… Finally, the young kid released her head and smiled at her lovingly.

“Someday, you’ll be my wife” simply said Tim, getting a picture of her from below his bed and ripping it before sending it to the trashcan, but not before Lena could notice the obvious presence of dried cum on it. She looked like she had been thirteen when the picture had been taken, so he had to be interested in her for years…

“Today, let’s focus on making you the mother of my children, okay Lena?”

“Whatever you want, master Tim” replied the teenager girl, totally enslaved to his cock.

------------------------------

On the Himalaya, Johanna let out a roar of pleasure which caused avalanches in the whole mountain range while the shuddering of her body created terrible earthquake in the whole of Eurasia. She was busy using Mount Everest as a dildo, her will reshaping the mountains to better accommodate her body. It turned her on, to imagine the hundred of alpinists who would climb the mountain to reach the top of her new sex-toy. She longed for Adrien so much, it made it hard to keep calm and carry on. But sadly, her little husband wasn’t in a state of mind or body able to please him.

Right now, each of her nine living sex-toys was spread over Northern India, resting after a night of torrid love which had seen the Goddess in training solve overpopulation by killing two-third of the Indian and Pakistani population. Each of them was surrounded by deep canyons marking the places she had used them to her pleasure, the Earth’s surface being dotted by vast lakes of their mixed fluids.  In eight years, her power had grown incredibly, and she couldn’t help but wonder how awesome she would feel when the eighteen years necessary to complete the process would be over.

She suddenly felt a new life forming, far to the west, while almost doubling her powers doing so. Focusing on it, she realized that Tim had finally found the courage to have sex with Lena. He had been dreaming about it for years now, even before he became sexually active, and it pleased the Earth-shattering Goddess to know that her first great-children would be Lena’s. Of course, this one would also have quite the family in the millions of lenians currently in Adrien’s cock, but she doubted that they would ever interact anyway, and right now, the first Lena was such a distant ancestry that her name had been forgotten by the germ-like beings.

Each and every human bearing her genetic markers made her stronger, and she had instilled in her Perfect boy a drive to mate with all of Mankind, genders be damned. While his love for Lena was sincere, Johanna was sure that he wouldn’t disappoint her in the year to come.