- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new Johanna's chapter, enjoy !

I hereby pronounce you Goddess and sex-toy!

Johanna was blissful. The five-month pregnant woman was simply stunning in the white-dress she had conjured out of thin air the prior evening. The towering redhead smiled at the Pope, who was quite eager to his part in the ceremony, and then she let her gaze fall on Adrien. The poor baby was feeling miserable, being watched upon by all their friends and family.

The Goddess in progress felt a tinge of sorrow for him, but she quashed it. Today was THE day, where they would become officially husband and wife, and while he was in deep despair, as was required by the ritual, she radiated so much joy that she could forget it for now. Plus, there was also a lot of celebration in his penis. The microscopic descendants from John and Lena had all heard her voice commanding them to rejoice today, and the hundred of thousands of them were undergoing sex-frenzied celebrations to please their Goddess.

It had been 72 days since she had shrunk the first two of their kind, so for them, it had been roughly 7200 years. They should have been millions by now, with how fertile she had made them, but she had discovered with some stupors that those little things liked to be crushed by the sperm of her lover. Somehow, they believed that it brought them closer to the Great Goddess, and in a sense, they were right!

It had made swallowing Adrien’s cum all the more erotic, to know that hundred of thousands of bodies too small to be seen, even by her eyes if she didn’t wished so -and really why would she have done that?- were consumed by her body when she savoured the drops let out by her soon to be husband.

The ceremony was proceeding at an awesome pace, and finally, it was time to exchange the alliances. The thing was, there wasn’t any not anybody to bring them, because Johanna hadn’t managed to decide which ring to choose and who would be granted the honour of bringing them. Just then, as she prepared herself to will them, she noticed the tears on Lena and John’s parents.

They had been summoned here because she wanted them here, but their sorrow was really deep, and she couldn’t blame them, after all, their only children had disappeared and the police had given up on their search, proclaiming them dead… at Johanna’s will. The redheaded Amazon really didn’t want her town to be rocked by an investigation for too long. Still, she had to do something about those long faces.

John had been an asshole, and his family was more or less the same so…In a blink of her eyes, she willed them out of existence altogether and gave their home to a cute homeless couple who always helped peoples around town. As for Lena’s… she wiped their memory of their adult daughter and summoned from her mind a memory of her eight years old, in a pretty red dress, bringer her the two simple golden rings she had finally chosen for the ceremony.

Lena was beaming with pride, and so were her parents. Johanna ruffled her hairs when the little girl was close enough and gave her a big smile. Hopefully, her parents would teach her to be a lot less annoying growing up… in fact she made sure of that by changing their view on her past… well, alternate behaviour. As for the little girl herself… the ginger giantess had to admit that she had been kind of jealous of her friend’s “assets” so… growing up, this version of Lena would have A-sized breast and a cute little but, almost flat but with just enough form to not detract attention.

Interrupting the Pope by raising a finger, she took the little girl’s chin between her fingers and lifted her head so she could look at her eyes.

“Hey Lena, what do you want to do when you’ll be an adult?”

“I want to be just like you!” chirped the little girl, which made Johanna chuckle a little.

“That won’t be possible sweetie” she replied, excising this idea from her brain. “Anything else?”

“I could be… your servant? Like, taking notes and all?”

“Wonderful idea!” said Johanna, surprised by how great this project was for Lena. “I’m sure you’ll be perfect for the job, Lena!” she added, making sure that it would be her future from now on.

With that, she took the rings and concluded the ceremony, passing her one on her finger and Adrien’s on his shaft. Then with a smile at the whole assembly, she willed them in the “special room” she had prepared for them.

The audience didn’t fear the change in the location. St-Peter of Rome left place to the cavernous walls of Johanna’s pussy, but it was exactly what everyone had expected. There was food, drinks and even a dance floor for them all to enjoy, and the half a millimetre tall guests enjoyed themselves.

Outside, Johanna was playing with her husband, hyperchinging his balls with cum. She took two massive loads in her mouth, savouring the extra-thickness and the thousands of lenian, as she called the germ-like inhabitants of Cockworld. Then, she willed herself back at home and shoved Adrien deep into her pussy, until they orgasmed simultaneously.

Inside her, her guests where almost drowning in sperm and her own cum, but everybody was quite happy. Johann’s pussy was always the best place to party, and they were indestructible when here, so they could enjoy it. All their clothes suddenly disappeared. Johanna had willed them, all clean, back in their closets, and it meant that it was time for some repopulation of the town.

All the adult’ guests begun fucking around, the girls without boyfriends going as far as to take huge amount of her husband’s cum and shove it into their pussies. Johanna wasn’t too happy with that, so she willed them boyfriends to satisfy them. This sperm was hers, and hers only after all. With a satisfied smile, she prepared Adrien for a long night of rough sex, willing the lenians back in their small houses and continuing their copulations, and smiled while sensing the dream of the kids she had willed in the guest room. Lena 2.0. would probably make a perfect servant for her and her soon to be born Perfect baby…