- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had a rough iodea of this short since weeks now, I'm glad that this itch has been scratched. As always, let me know if you want me to write down something specific. I may even try to dabble in commissions for short stories (4-5 chapters). Possibly

Husband against his will

« That’s right losers! I bet you’ve never seen tits as big as mine! Heck, never seen a lass as big as me!” laughed Zariah Jake at her webcam, as cash kept coming from her porn stream.

The 1m80 (5 feet 9) tall and over 225 kg (496 lbs) black woman was almost naked, only a frisky bra covering her enormous knockers. She caressed them with her hands, her fake nails, adorned with lavish paintings, as long as five centimeters (2 inches), almost looking like claws trying to pierce the skin and reveal the fat underneath. Her webcam was placed at a low angle, making her ginormous tits appears even more gigantic for her viewers. She’d been at it barely a half hour and she already got 500 dollars of worth. She couldn’t wait to reveal the surprise she had promised them.

A sudden picture of an enormous black cock appeared, next to a ruler, and Zariah smiled wickedly. She allowed her viewers to send such images, she even made them appear in her live sometime, just to make the smaller equipped men ashamed and the rare women disgusted. They still all came back, because she always promised a spectacular show, and she delivered. If a dick was longer than 25 cm (9,8 inches) long, she fucked the stud, on live, and this one was apparently 35 (73,8 inches)! She couldn’t wait to crush its owner between her while he would fuck her.

“Oh, we got some pretty big stallion here… Give me your address babe and a thousand dollars, and you’ll get to fuck me. If you’re good, we’ll do a second time on live and you’ll get 25% of the money made. But I’ve got to tell you that this lass won’t have no white cream in her privates no more, losers. ‘Cause she’s about to get married… sorry, just got married today! Again, I Know, but this time, it’s different, I swear! Meet the new Mister Jake!”

---------------------------------------------

Axel screamed in utter terror when the claws descended in his little glass prison to catch him. He didn’t try to run or avoid him, too terrified to even try that. He cursed his luck, knowing that his life was over. He had spent the next hours trapped here, looking through the distorting effect of the walls at the monstrous gigantic woman, who had basically made him her slave, even if she didn’t seem intent to call him that just yet.

Ever since the first outbreak of the Shrinking disease, a century ago, things had changed drastically in society. Anyone could catch it, and until proven Immune, could succumb to it. Rich and poor, men and women, kids and elders, all could be afflicted at a moment’s notice. It was easy to spot the known Immunes, since they all became taller and fatter than average, an aftereffect of their body repelling the virus. Zariah Jake was such a known Immune, at least half her fat coming from the virus, since she had live-recorded the whole ordeal. She had went in mere hours from a petite (but still obese) 1m50 (4f9) to her towering figure, which drove viewers, including Axel, he had to admit it, mad with lust.

Axel hadn’t believed his luck, at first, to rent the apartment just next to this massive babe. He had a thing for BBW black goddesses, and Zariah was just that and almost every evening was spent watching one of her lives. The two of them sometimes talked in the elevator, and while he had always been shy and small, at barely 1m63 (5 feet 3), he had sometimes dreamt of fucking her, if only because she seemed mightily interested in him. Plus he had hoped that he would caught the virus and be Immune, like everyone in his family, and finally grow enough to satisfy her. Alas, it was not to be.

Two days ago, as they chatted in the elevator, he had felt dizzy. He had been under the weather for the last few days, but had thought that it was just the flu. But just as he started to recount a joke he had heard, he felt himself falling. In mere seconds he was imprisoned in a sea of darkness which had been his clothes. The light had come and he had screamed from the top of his lungs. At barely 1cm (0,4 inch), he was utterly minuscule and Zariah was not unlike a mountain, at an insane 180 times his size.

“Finally! I knew it had to happen sometimes! I just knew it!” bellowed the titan, her monstrous voice bringing him to his knees, whimpering under its might. “Oops, sorry baby doll. I guess I don’t know my power over you. Well, don’t worry, we’ll learn aaaall of it together, Mr. Husband of Mine!”

----------------------------------------------

As the law ordered, as a way to protect Shrinkees, they had to be married off to someone Immune. Of course, they had a choice in it, mentalities had quickly admitted that Shrinkees were actually useful part of the community, as stress relievers, cleaners of almost impossible places to reach and the like. They hadn’t to be forced to be with the first Immune who caught them, they could make a choice. In theory. In truth, Immune family members didn’t want to keep one of them, and most Shrinkees understood that they had no real choice; the first Immune who found them usually became their husband or wife.

Zariah had brought him to his folks, and has expected, they derided him. Laws forced them to give him a share of their money for a living, what a lot of peoples muttered was kind of like paying for a hostage well-being, since that money had to be given back by the “husband/wife” if something happened to the Shrinkee in the first year of the marriage. It had been a terrible ordeal for Axel to see even is little sister, at 18, ballooning before his very eyes during the mere two hours they stayed at his former home, proving her to be Immune and in the throes of overcoming the virus. Casey had been as insulting and arrogant than the rest of his family, dismissing him as a bug instead of their loved kin.

Zariah had laughed with them, revealing how Immunes still saw Shrinkees as barely above things. He knew he hadn’t been guilt-less of this, but Axel had been one of the most human people with Shrinkees before his own misfortune, and he had spent the whole ordeal bawling in the giant sweaty hand holding him and absentmindedly playing with his minuscule body. When they had returned to the ebony titan’s abode, Axel had been married and all his belonging were hers. He knew perfectly well that almost all of it would be sold in the next few days, save whatever his “wife” would like to use for herself.

------------------------------------------

“There, look at him” cooed Zariah. “Isn’t he the cutest little morsel? You’ve no idea how hard it is for a big lass like me to be careful with my buggy husbandy Axel. Isn’t that right cutie? Isn’t big ol’ me extra careful with itty bitty you?”

Axel begun to cry, hanging so high before her face, barely held by the scissor-like nails she had, each five time as long as he was tall, which were digging in his flesh. Zariah’s voice boomed over his world, making him half deaf. It was something he had found long ago, most Shrinkees became deaf after a year or two with their mate. Apparently, Immunes couldn’t care less about the suffering the very act of speaking normally inflicted on their smaller properties.

“Ow, don’t cry baby. Wifey Zariah will be good for you, you know that right? Here’s what! I’ll put you in your favorite place in the whole world!”

With a giggle, the obese woman brought her husband against his will to her naked nether region and with a loud plop, pushed him inside her pussy, without a care in the world for his high-pitched screams. The wriggling sensation of his minuscule body inside her was utterly addictive. It wasn’t her first rodeo with Shrinkees, in fact she had started in High School, when her best friend Miranda had shrunk in the shower. She had saved her and even managed to keep her alive two whole years before her Immunity kicked in and her growth made her crush her poor wifey against her nipple. The mangled remains had been disgusting and she had cried for days, only overcoming it when rot had taken effect and she had been forced to ditch it in the waste bin.

Over the years, she had had a dozen or so husbands and wife, keeping them the mandatory time to make their money hers, and then disposing of them. It wasn’t that she didn’t like them, in fact she had loved each and every one of them very much. But the idea of having to care for them her whole life was not appealing to her, and she didn’t want to let them fend for themselves in a cold hard world. It was kinder to kill them herself, usually by eating them alive. That way, a part of them always remained with her. Until Axel.

“Oooh, that’s the spot baby doll!” she moaned, as Axel struggling made him it her G-spot. “Seriously guys, if you’ve never had a Shrinkee inside of you, your missing something big! And this one I’ll keep alive forever!”

She had crushed on him as soon as they had met, and she had prayed God for him to become a Shrinkee. She couldn’t be satisfied with his shrimpy physique, and she doubted that even if he ended Immune he would have grown enough for her tastes. But as a 1cm tall speck lost inside her? He was the best thing ever. She wouldn’t ever get rid of him, she had already plans to form a real family with him. It would be glorious, and she was certain she could make a crazy amount of money out of it.

-----------------------------------------------------

Fourteen years later

“Moooooooooooom! Dad is screwing Maria again!” complained William, Zariah and Axel thirteen years old kid, already an Immune.

“Axel, what did I told you about screaming in the house!?” bellowed the black titaness, even more massive now after three pregnancies.

“But Mom! He’ll get Maria pregnant, again!” pouted the boy.

“We’ve talked about it already! I got to screw peoples on the side when the need arises, he get to screw Maria on the side when the need arises, then I tuck him in my pussy and he screw me!”

“Eww, Mom! That’s disgusting! We don’t need to know what you do with the shrimp!” belched Rosy and Lupita, Zariah’s two massive daughters, at 10 and 7 years old, the result of said screwing on the side with massive Immune stallions.

“Yes you do! Someday you’ll meet a special someone like Axel is to me and you’ll need to know how to contend them. He gets to fuck a little bug-lady, knock her up and I get the perfect husband. Now shut up and eat, you’ll be late for school.”

Once her kids had left, Zariah sauntered toward her husband’s “room”, a little aquarium and waved at its occupants, Axel and young Maria, barely seventeen, and their first kid, a girl named… she didn’t know, and couldn’t care. She would have liked to chit chat with them a little, but they’d lost their earing long ago. With a broad smile, she let out one of her monstrously bloated breasts and pushed it through the top of the aquarium, totally sealing it and even the over spilling. Her erect nipple almost touched the ground and she immediately felt three pairs of hands massaging it to let the milk full of fat pearl from it.

“That’s good” she cooed. “Milk your goddess and owner, little guys and gals. Today, the three of will get to pleasure me on live. I need some money to buy a new house after all!”

She couldn’t wait to see their expression when they would realize what was happening. Axel was just adorable when he was utterly terrified of her, and Maria needed to be reminded of who was her hubby’s true wife, so she would resume lollipop duty. The brat, she didn’t yet knew what to do with her. Perhaps let her play with her nipple? She was pretty sure that the weirdos on the net would go insane if she showcased her gigantic brown nipple being milked by a minuscule girl.

“It’s so good to be Immune” she mused.