- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A role reversal from the previous short, courtesy of ellubruku's suggestion. At first I wanted to do a pure reversal of Withy Mandy's characters, but I didn't like it, so consider this a take in another universe, with different magic rules ! I hope you'll like it.

Itty bitty Mandy

"Oy shrimp! Stop keeping the shower to yourself!" roared Melania, making her displeasure known by knowcking longly and forcefully at the bathroom door.

The blonde woman was infuriated by her smaller roomate habits of wasting a considerable amount of time in the shower, for no fucking reason. Mandy was small, barely 1m60 (5f2) and curveless. Sure, she was cute, in a pixie-like way, like Tinker Bell, in a sense. She had well-defined facial features, a small but pointy noise, high cheek-bones and cute almond-shaped brown eyes. But she was kind of a nerd, always lost in her books about coding and what not. And Melania was simply above her and that kind of things. She was sexier, with her huge but not humongeous breasts, DD cup, her bulbous but toned ass and her small waist. 

And she was taller. It was something she loved to rub on her roomate. At 1m86 (6f1), Melania litterally towered over Mandy. They had almost 30kg (66bs) of difference, and Melania loved yo make use of it to push around the smaller woman. But in truth, the greatest advantage that she had over Mandy was that she was a witch. It was a power who had skipped her parents and grand-parents generation, and her gran-grand, aged 134 (and looking almost as hot as her, Melania had to admit) had been the one instructing her. Of course, her parents hadn't been to happy about it at first, but once she had reduced them to a more manageable size, something like a centimeter (0,39") for a day,they had became a lot more amenable about the whole thing.

"Hey, did you hear me, dwarf? I need to use the bathroom, I'm meeting Brad tonight, move your pancake ass out of it!" she bellowed, knocking once more at the door.

"Leave me alone!" she heard from inside. "Your boyfriend couldn't give a fuck about you being clean, I've seen what you two are doing as soon as you see each other!" 

Melania bleached because of her sudden rage. Brad, a colossus at 2m10 (6f9) had been her boyfriend for four months and their ritual was always the same : they met, they fucked. Both were quite content like that, but apparently, Mandy had taken offence when she had found her sheets covered in their cum after a particularly inebriated night last week-end. The small woman had stopped her attempts to befriend her more successful and genetically gifted roomate and now was starting to think that she could push her luck. It was unacceptable.

"Ervuo!" 

The door blasted open and before Mandy could even think to scream, Melania uttered another word of power. It was time to change roomates, she decided. If Mandy was to be a cunt, she would die by the cunt! A cruel smile formed on Melania's face as the small woman became even smaller. It took perhaps less than five seconds for the brunette to realize what was happening, but it was all it took from her to be reduced to 10 cm (3,9") and still shrinking. Melania bent, enjoying the shadow her massive breasts casted over the reduced Mandy. She was eharing her scream now, but it was all incoherent drivel and soon, she wouldn't be able to hear anything the creature before her said. And the reverse would be true, so she decided to speak now.

"Consider this a life-changing lesson Mandy : don't try to act all and mighty with your betters. Well, I'm not sure it'll serve you for the hours that remains of your life... You know what? In exchange for the help you gave me in math, here's what we'll do. Survive until dawn and I'll grow you back as my slave, forever and ever? It's a deal."

Having said that, Melania's finger clutched around the still shriking woman and offered her a tour of her enormous body, her wide mouth with its hot and steamy breath, her gigantic knockers and, of course, her over-stretched vagina, almost always wide open because of Brad's enormous appendage, even for someone his size. The blonde withc then shoved her victim inside it, moaning as she felt the speck becoming smaller and smaller, until only her magic allowed her to trace the microbe-sized Mandy.

--------------------------

Mandy screamed in pure terror when the mountainous pillar entered the black cave she was in. She couldn't see it, no light was entering it, but she could feel it, the pressure, the smell of sex becoming even more all-encompassing. A part of her wondered if being killed her and there wouldn't be better than slavery at the hands of Melania, but she choice wasn't hers to begin with...