- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is based on Lancealot501's suggestion, even if I toned down the taller roomate's original size ! It's quite short, but I hope you'll still like it

Witchy Mandy

"Oy shrimp! Stop keeping the shower to yourself!" roared Melania, making her displeasure known by knowcking longly and forcefully at the bathroom door.

In it, Mandy sighed heavily. Her new roomate was a pain in the ass as great as she was a bombshell. And she had to admit that Melania had a crazy look. All natural-DD breasts and a plump ass, all made even more impressive by a perfectly flat tummy and a very small waist. Her long blond hair fell in great waves past ehr shoulder and her big blue eyes and wide mouth with perky lips somehow naturally enhanced her even more. And she was tall to boot! At 1m86 (6f1) she wasn't frakishly tall, but still, she towered well over Mandy's small body, who barely reached 1m60 (5f2) and was simply curveless... but the smaller girl had an advantage : she was a witch.

She had tried to become friend with Melania, but the blonde bimbo was simply too preoccupied by her sorcial status and the fact that being a friend with a member of the "itty-bitty commitee" as she put it would be detrimental to her social standing. So, after barely three weeks together, Mandy had had enough. And as of right now, if she was staying in the bathroom, it was to jinx the shower, so as to teach a lesson to this tits-for-brain. It was a complicated spell she was woving, one which would reduce her insufferable roomate while also making her extremely compliant to the will of the first person she would see when leaving the shower.

At first, Mandy had wanted to stole Melania's size for herself, but spells transferring mass for one subject to another were prone to disastrous failures and she didn't want to risk becoming a grotesque mass of flesh or, even worse, see it works in reverse and give the little she had to her already far too well endowed pain in the ass. Plus, they tended to be temporary, contrary to mind-altering spells. Better to turn the blonde into a loyal servant, in the long run, had decided the little witch. After all, once the effects of the shrinking curse would be lifted, she would have material to blackmail her if her growing back also undid the mental alterations.

"Finally! What took you so long!" bellowed Melania, taking a step forward to push her massive breasts right into Mandy's face. "It's not as if you had that much body to wash!"

"I was fixing the showerhead" mumbled Mandy, looking away from the towering form of her roomate.

"Good for you! Now, scram!"

And with that, Melania went into the bathroom. As was her habit, she didn't close the door; from what Mandy understood, it was mostly due to her arrogance and confidence when it came to her body. The little witch suspected that the blonde took great joy in flaunting her naked assets for her to see when, barely awoke after a long night of studying, she stumbled on her in her birthday suit in the bathroom. But today, it was exactly what Mandy wanted. She would have a front row seat to see this insufferable bimbo shrink to a more fittinng size.

She entered the bathroom just as Melania started showering. If she hadn't fucked up, the spell would act really fast while remaining unnoticeable for the victim. And just as she was starting to wonder if she hadn't failed, the water started to glow in a dark-red light. The small woman saw each and every drop tracing red roads on her roomate's oblivious body. A sudden moan escaped the lips of Melania and to Mandy's surprise, the bimbo started to masturbate. The witch immediately took out her phone and started recording. A wonderful blackmail material was just presenting itself, she wouldn't let it go to waste.

"Oh Brad... fuck me" mumbled Melania as her body started to change.

It was barely noticeable at first, but little by little, and then quicker and quicker, the blonde shrank. At first, it was barely a quarter of an inch, then an inch, then two, three, a whole foot, and in less than a minute, she busty woman was but an one-inch tall figure letting out high-pitched screams of pleasure under the red rain of the shower head. Mandy felt wetness form between her legs at this sight. She needed to have that bitch, now. Waiting for the second spell to work its way was a torture, but she red turned into blue, and the screams of the one-inch girl became even more frantic as her mind's architecture was changed to conform to Mandy's witchcraft.

Finally, the water became normal again and Mandy approached the panting form. She felt a rush of pure sadistic pleasure when the small woman noticed her and recoiled in primal terror for a moment, until the spell hooked her to the will of her once - and future - smaller roomate. Just as she stopped the water, Mandy's lips turned into a predatory grin, her teeth glinting in the cold light of the bathroom. The sight of the one-inch woman shaking in cold and fear was exhilerating.

"So, my little you... what could I do with you? Oh, I know... why don't you start licking my toes, and we'll work our way up from here?"

It was only barely a question and the spell knew it. Melania jumped on her feet and rushed toward Mandy's closest foot. When the normal-sized girl felt the little tongue licking her big toe, she let out a cruel laugh. She should have done it long before, and Melania was in for long hours of degradation.