- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone. It's a story I first wrote for Dinner-Kun (whose deviantart page is here :https://dinner-kun.deviantart.com/). It should come out in 3D art some day, but I felt that I could share it with you. If you don't follow his stories, you may felt a little lost, but I still hope you'll like it. I'll also add some more stories based on previous reviews sooner or later, I swear !

Molly's a Mommy

Ruby wasn’t feeling too hot about it. Her life had changed so much over the last few hours. She had always been special, of course, but Ascending to a kind of godhood made everything else look quite normal by comparison. And Felicia was the cherry on the cake about the strangeness. The young woman pretended to be her daughter, and somehow she believed her, she could see so much of herself in those grey eyes, those slightly larger than usual canines, even her pale skin…

But Felicia wasn’t just her daughter. The smaller Ascended Vampire kept telling her that she also was Molly’s! And while Ruby believed her, despite the inanity and insanity of the situation, she doubted that her roommate, girlfriend and, perhaps someday soon, wife would buy it. Molly was open minded, tolerant and just about the most perfect woman on Earth when it came to Ruby’s description of the petite girl, but a fully grown daughter with great powers and an incredible size to boot would probably be just about too much for her.

That’s why the pale giantess, still soaking wet after her little time in the rain, was clumsily shifting her weight from one foot to another before the very door of her apartment. She was afraid that Molly wouldn’t want to be with her if she came in with Felicia. It was stupid, she knew it, but despite her size and her powers, Ruby was a shy and delicate woman, and she was easily frightened by those situations where she put Molly in danger or even simply risked upsetting her.

“Mother? Is everything alright?” asked Felicia, her voice deep and vibrant, with a quality which enticed the taller giantess.

“Yes, it’s just that Molly… “begun Ruby, before her daughter interrupted her.

“Mommy’ll be so happy! I just know it! I can’t wait to see her for real!”

Felicia jumped up and down, making the ground shake a little, producing a powerful tremor each time. Ruby was both kind of embarrassed and proud of her. Her daughter had the same kind of exuberant behavior than her Molly, and somehow, she felt that it would make their live together better. She was sure that Cha’Si would be treated just as if she was another mother from Felicia, since the young woman knew of her and loved her.

A sudden sound brought stillness to the two Vampiric Goddesses. The door of Ruby’s flat was being opened. Suddenly, Molly was standing in the doorframe, looking at the colossal form of her girlfriend with bleary eyes and her hairs unkempt. Ruby let her lover gaze on her incredible new curves, enjoying this sensation. It was the first time that Molly could do so and the noticeable blush on her face told Ruby enough. Clearly the human enjoyed what she was seeing, and this simple fact did wonder to her self-esteem.

“Hey lovely…” softly said Molly, finally managing to set her eyes on her lover’s. “Have you forgotten how to knock on a door? No need to wake up the whole building!”

--------------------------------

Molly was looking up, craning her neck too much to be able to look into Ruby’s beautiful eyes. It was a good thing that Ruby actually enjoyed so much to simply lay on the couch all day and often most of the nights. Kind of like during the New Year night, even if the drunken stupor Ruby had driven herself had been preceded by some really naughty moments. Think about anything else but it. Your girlfriend isn’t feeling quite well and you need to keep your head clear to help her, thought the petite woman.

It was easier said than done, considering that just one of those pale orbs that seated so proudly on Ruby’s torso probably weighed thrice as much as she did, and they weren’t even the most impressive curves of her body… The Vampire had always been massive, but her Ascension had made her into something else altogether and while Molly secretly longed for an opportunity to explore each and every inch of this new frame, the needs of the pale giantess came first in her mind.

“It… It wasn’t me Molly…” replied Ruby, looking quite embarrassed.

“Then who…” begun the human, before being interrupted by something massive (if really small in comparison to Ruby) squeezing its way between the enormous thighs of the Vampire and the wall, to propel itself at the little guitarist.

“MOMMY!” heard Molly as two wide arms engulfed her in a powerful embrace, her head finding its place between two very noticeable boobs which, while really small in comparison to Ruby’s, where massive enough to asphyxiate her if their owner wasn’t careful. Which she apparently wasn’t, considering that she was making Molly dizzy, turning and kissing and laughing, until she came to a stop when Ruby raised her voice, perhaps for the first time since she and the petite woman had met.

“Felicia, stop it! You’ll hurt her!”

As soon as those words had been uttered, Molly found herself dropped on the floor, face to breasts, and only because their owner crouched a little. Looking down, she noticed that the pale skin of this stranger covered some slightly defined abs and that her torso gave way to wide hips and powerful tight. Looking up, past those perky breasts, she looked at a beautiful face and the strangest eyes she had ever seen. They looked a lot like Ruby’s, but there was a slight difference in them, something she couldn’t quite grasp. But before she could figure it, the stranger talked, placing her right hand on Molly’s belly.

“Mommy? Are you feeling bad? Please, don’t be, I don’t want to hurt… I don’t want anything in this world to hurt you or put you in danger!”

Molly staggered backward at those words, at a loss. She looked at Ruby, her face expressing her utter sense of confusion. All her lover could do was give her an encouraging smile. It was enough to give her some courage. If Ruby wasn’t fazed with the situation, she probably had no reason to be herself. She had to take it head on. She was, after all, the woman of the house, despite living with two amazons… Well, one amazon and a giantess, she corrected herself. Cha’Si was impressive, but Ruby was a whole other thing entirely now.

“Mommy?” tried again the younger woman before her, but this time Molly managed to talk to her directly.

“Excuse me miss, but I’m afraid that there has been a mistake… I… I can’t be your mother, I’m far too young and… well, I don’t know who the father could be because…”

“Mother’s the father” shyly interrupted the Amazonian beauty, pointing at Ruby with one of her slender and incredibly delicate fingers.

“What?” managed to whisper Molly after long seconds of utter stupor.

“Mommy, please…” begged the stranger. “I… I love you! Please… Let me in, with Mother…”

“My love” slowly, very carefully, explained Ruby, “I think… No. I know that she’s our daughter. Her name’s Felicia and… I don’t know how to explain it to you but… But she really need to be a part of our lives from now on. I would like to explain it better but I don’t know much more… Please, Molly. Can you spend the rest of the night with her? I’m sure any awkwardness will dissipate with the last shadows of the dark…”

“I… Okay, come in, Ruby and… and Felicia?”

Molly retreated to the safety of her flat, taking in the incredible picture of her girlfriend squeezing her way into their home with some difficulty before going for the couch and falling asleep instantly and then this Felicia. Somehow, it felt so strange to such an incredibly specimen of womankind pretending to be her daughter. Perhaps even more strange was how well her voice made her feel. It was as if every word she said to her washed away the stress, the fear, the difficulties of everyday, to return her to a pristine state of optimism and energy. And those eyes… that young lady was looking at her with pure adoration in her eyes, which made Molly blush.

“So… In the morning, I like to bake some great breakfast for… for the girls” said the little woman, unsure of what to do now. “Would… would you like to help me?”

She felt a little stupid to ask this kind of thing. There was no way that this amazon would oblige her. For starter, her kitchen wasn’t really designed to have someone so massive operating in it. Not that Felicia was enormous, she was even kind of small compared to some residents of the town. Or my own mother, thought Molly, before shaking her head violently to chase away this idea. Thinking about Diane right now could give credence to the prank Ruby was probably playing on her and she couldn’t get caught in that, even if the fact that the pale Vampire was already able to do something like that made Molly happy. She had been afraid that after her changes, her lover would felt down for days and she had never been happier to be proven wrong.

“Of course” replied the young woman, to Molly’s surprise. “But I’ll be the one dealing with anything which may cut, slash, hurt or otherwise put you in harm way, no matter how small” added Felicia after a thought, raising her head a little, kind of like a young child talking with her parent.

-----------------------------------------

“So… I usually prepare a salad of fruits for the morning” softly said Molly, clearly not accustomed to talk with anyone when preparing her two loves’ breakfast. “I don’t eat meat and while I don’t want to force anyone to do like me, I like to have at least one meal I’m sure we’ll all be able to share and enjoy together. Do you want some?”

“No” replied Felicia in a whisper. “I’m not hungry”.

It was a lie, of course, but she couldn’t tell the truth right now. Her lovely Mommy Molly was already feeling awkward, she could tell it. Felicia wanted nothing more than to take her back into her arm, to cradle her and protect her from the outside world, but she couldn’t do that, not right now. First, she needed to make her Mommy feel safe and happy in her presence. Something made quite hard by the fact that she was starving and Molly’s outfit.

Her nightgown barely hid her shapely and bra-less breasts and the young Vampire waged a constant war against the hunger, glancing only mere seconds at them, for fear of getting overwhelmed by her urges if she stared longer than that. She knew that her Mother had milk naturally, that she could always replenish herself at this loving bosom which had gave her birth and granted her an existence into this world. But she also knew that her first taste of the sweet nectar produced by women had to come out of her Mommy’s.

“Which fruits should we use?” she asked, to divert her thoughts toward other things, more mundane, which would help her avoid frightening one of the two most important persons in the world in her eyes.

“Hum… Let’s start with watermelons, bananas and apple, and we’ll see if we need to add more, okay?”

“Yes Mommy.”

Molly’s voice had been more confident, and it had brought a smile on Felicia’s face. Apparently, resuming her morning routine eased her into the situation, something the newest Vampire in town could appreciate. However, she felt a tinge of fear when she saw her Mommy opening a drawer to produce a long and sharp knife. I can’t let her use it! was all she could think about. In an incredible display of speed, dexterity and strength, she moved toward Molly, pressed the smaller woman into her and getting the knife out of her hand.

“Ouch, Felicia, what are you doing?” asked Molly.

“I can’t let you use this thing” tried to explain the amazon. “It’s too dangerous, you could hurt yourself Mommy!”

The Ascended felt Molly tensing a little against her naked body and she had to admit that she loved it. It felt really good to protect her Mommy like that, to be able to have her in her embrace and be sure she was safe. The nightgown brushed against her pale skin and Felicia shuddered. She would have wanted her Molly to be free of this cloth, so she could enjoy directly the warm of her flesh, the delicate working of her muscles, the pulsing throb of her blood in her veins…

“I’m use to wield it” said Molly, interrupting her daughter’s thoughts. “Plus you can’t do anything without risking some injury. Even sleeping can be dangerous if you fall from your bed, you know?”

----------------------------

Molly realized that she had probably made a mistake. The look of pure horror which spread on Felicia’s face made it quite clear that the young beauty hadn’t thought of it. Somehow, Molly knew she should have been irritated by the other woman’s behavior, but she couldn’t work up the exasperation. Felicia reminded her of a toddler in a way. A very tall and sexy toddler, but one nonetheless, apparently unable to truly comprehend the world around her. Which she proved right away.

“Then… Then I’ll keep you safe at all time!” whispered the Vampire, urgency in her voice.

“And how would you do that?” asked Molly, now a little amused.

“I will… I will keep you here at home, for starter, and then I’ll remove anything which could hurt you” explained Felicia.

“So, I should say goodbye to all my furniture and give up on my job and my friends outside? I’m not sure it would be good young lady. I would still be hurt, only not physically.”

“Then what should I do?” whimpered the Amazonian beauty.

“Help me prepare the breakfast and then enjoy it with Ruby, Cha’Si and me? And you’re sure you don’t want to eat anything?”

“I’m fine Mommy” meekly said Felicia. “But if I can’t truly protect you while you cook, can I at least be the one to cut things with this huge knife?”

“Of course dear. Just remember that you’ll have to carve out the center of the watermelon and then remove the skin once you’ll have chopped it down. Tell me if you have any difficulty, I’ll be preparing the syrup.

“Okay Mommy.”

The next few minutes passed in silence, except for the sound of Felicia cutting down the watermelon and Molly whistling softly to herself her favorite songs. The petite woman was beginning to enjoy the added help. Usually, it took a lot more time to prepare the breakfast alone, but today, it was incredibly fast, despite the fact that she had added a lot of food, courtesy of Ruby’s new size. And Felicia was incredibly skilled, which was strange.

While she was still mixing the ingredients of her secret syrup, the Vampire had cut down three huge watermelons and stood idle, not sure of what she should do next, before going at the apples to peel them in a clumsy manner at first. It was kind of cute to see her looking around, unsure of herself, until their gaze met and she smiled at the smaller woman. Molly felt a sudden rush of warmth invade her body. That smile was definitively her own, and admitting it made her feel incredibly well.

“You can use the peeler to prepare the apples if you want. Third drawer to your left” she softly told her daughter.

Her daughter! It was crazy. She had never assumed that she would get one like that. In her mind, Cha’Si and Ruby would have made use of the latest technologies to impregnate one of her eggs and she would have been the one pregnant, so her lovers could keep enjoying their everyday lives. She would have savored each and every day with her children, watching them growing, learning to walk, to talk… Instead she found herself with a fully formed Amazon as a daughter, and she couldn’t help but love it. And she wanted to know more about her.

“So, Felicia… Can you tell me about yourself?”

“What do you mean?” asked her daughter.

“Well… why this name, where are you from, how did you came into being, what do you like, that sort of things?” explained Molly.

“Oh, right! Hum, well, let’s see… My name is Felicia because it was the name Mother wanted to give any child you two could have together, Mommy.”

“Really!?” interrupted Molly, feeling her face become redder than a ripe tomato.

“Yes! So, when she Ascended and had gave birth to me, I was Felicia!”

“Yeah, okay… but how did you come to be?”

“I don’t know. I was just suddenly in Mother’s belly and I think I triggered her Ascension but I can’t tell you more than that, sorry Mommy” she added, a little dejected apparently.

“Don’t sweat it. So, what do you like then? Here at least you must know, right?”

“Yes. I like the rain, the night, the nature, and I would love to experience the three together… Cha’si, Mother and you Mommy well…” the Vampire bit her lower lip, looking incredibly sexy doing it, even Molly, as her mother, had to admit it. “I love you three, I want to spend my life with you…”

“Oh…” replied the petite human, blushing even more. “That… that’s really sweet of you Felicia. I see you’ve peeled all the apples already” tried Molly, wanting to divert the conversation a little.

Her daughter was looking at her with wanting eyes, and she didn’t know how to react. She sure was Ruby’s daughter with what she liked, but right now, there was a need in those beautiful eyes of her, in the way her empty hand seemed to want to reach for her Mommy and Molly didn’t know how to react. Felicia wasn’t a potential girlfriend, she was her daughter, and yet she gave her all the signals that she usually got from women across the town who chased after her…

Just then, a huge rumbling noise emanated from the pale belly of the Vampire and Felicia looked both confused and embarrassed. Molly eyes were almost bulging. She was used to loud gurgling in the house, with Ruby and Cha’Si (and even herself sometimes, she had to admit it) but that was something else altogether. This rumbling felt almost insulting to her, as if she wasn’t full filling her motherly duties and it wouldn’t stand.

“Felicia, you told me that you weren’t hungry. Did you lied to me?” she asked sternly, her fists on her hips.

“I… I’m sorry Mommy, it’s just that…” begun the Ascended Vampire, but Molly interrupted her.

“No excuse. I can’t let my daughter in need of food and worse, helping me prepare something from other peoples while starving! I just can’t!”

------------------------------------------

Felicia’s hand shot to her mouth and tears of joy cascaded form her eyes. She called me her daughter! Mommy’s accepted me! In her short life, she had only been as happy once, when her Mother had also accepter her. In fact, she was probably happier right now, probably because the bond between Ascended kindred had helped Ruby admit the situation easily. Molly hadn’t had this advantage, and yet she had made her officially a part of her family.

“Felicia? Do you hear me? What do you want to eat?” asked her Mommy, snapping her out of her bliss-induced trance.

“Milk” simply replied the Vampire.

“Okay, I’ll get you some in the fridge but… are you sure it’ll be enough?”

“No! I don’t want cow’s milk!” said Felicia urgently, before letting her voice fall to a mumble. “I want your milk…”

“Excuse me? I didn’t hear you.”

“I want your milk Mommy” repeated the Amazon, louder now, feeling extremely embarrassed and self-conscious suddenly, waddling on her feet.

“I… bu… I… I don’t have milk sweetie” stuttered Molly.

“I can help with that!” explained Felicia, raising a hand. “Please, Mommy… It’ll be quick, I swear!” she added even as her stomach made its displeasure known once more.

“O… Okay. I’ll sit down in the chair over there, okay?” weakly said Molly.

“Okay.”

Once her mother was seated, Felicia let herself on the wooden ground, enjoying its warmth, probably thanks to the flats below warming it. Molly and Felicia looked at each other, both red, but both wanting to do it. The Ascended raised her left hand and pressed it onto her Mommy’s chest. Molly gasped, eliciting a smile on her daughter’s lips. It’s probably the sensation of the milk forming itself, thought the young amazon.

“What… what should I do now?” asked Molly, her voice full with pleasure.

“Can you remove your nightgown Mommy?”

“Sure thing sweetie.”

Felicia licked her lips when she finally got to enjoy her Mommy’s naked body. She was so beautiful, it was no wonder that her Mother had fallen in love with her. The Vampire thought herself lucky to be the daughter of those two beautiful and kind women. Noticing that her Mommy was shivering a little in the chilly temperature of this pre-dawn hour, Felicia quickly proceeded. The sooner she would be full, the sooner they could return to the kitchen.

She purred when she engulfed Molly’s right nipple and a great deal of her breast into her mouth and sucked at it, eliciting a soft stream of milk as a reward. Her Mommy moaned in bliss as she did so and Felicia smiled, proud of herself. Because the milk was her creation, it didn’t replenish itself without her will, and she was quite certain that the two breasts of her lovely Mommy would be more than enough. She enjoyed the rich taste and texture of this white nectar, caressing her mother’s belly will gorging upon it. She suddenly dug her fangs into Molly’s tit flesh, adding the taste of her blood to the milk and eliciting a small yelp.

“Fe… Felicia… be gentler please” asked Molly while stroking the long white hairs of her daughter.

Finally, the right breast was emptied and Felicia let it out of her mouth, hungrily pouncing at the second. This time, she sucked with more desperation. She had given in to the urge to taste her Mommy’s blood and it had hurt Molly. Now, she needed to drain all the milk real quick or else, she risked to do harm to her Mommy, and she couldn’t endure even the very idea. Still, she couldn’t help but twitch when she felt two small hands creeping into the back of her head.

“Take your time sweetie… They won’t go away” cooed her Mommy. “You can even bite me a little, but you have to tell me in advance when you want to do it, okay? Usually, I’m against this kind of things, but I can’t let my baby daughter not enjoy it from time to time, okay? Just remember, no bloodsucking against my will… or anyone else, for that matter!”

Felicia nodded in acknowledgement and sucked the milk out of her Mommy’s breasts, enjoying it the whole time, until this one too was empty and she felt full. She kept it in her mouth for a while longer, trying to get more out of it in a futile effort. Finally, her Mommy gently pushed her head away and the Vampire let it rest on Molly’s lap. She enjoyed for a moment the sensation of her Molly small hands in her long hair, until something disagreeable made her hiss.

“What’s the matter sweetie?” asked her Mommy in a concerned tone.

“It’s the morning sun outside… I don’t like it…” explained Felicia.

“Oh, sugarplum… Don’t worry about it, you’re safe here. How about you take a short nap and then we’ll return in the kitchen? Sound great?”

“Yes” replied Felicia, already drifting into sleep. “But Mommy?”

“Yes sweetie?”

“Will you marry Mother soon?”

“Yes. Yes I will.”

---------------------------------------

She had thought about it for a long time, and never had mustered the courage to do so, but even as her daughter’s sleeping breath caressed her naked skin, Molly finally found the strength to ask her pale lover to become her wife. Her own mother would be delighted, she loved Ruby and making it official that her daughter was with someone would bring a great deal of pride to Diane. Furthermore, she often complained that since Molly had been weaned, her tits felt very alone.

With a mischievous smile, Molly planned for an encounter between grand-daughter and grand-mother.