- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've written it on a chromebook where I can't correct spelling mistakes because fuck Chromebooks I guess, so I'll try to come back and correct it when I'll get my computer back. Sorry for the inconvenience

Belly Dancing

Kossara looked at the gigantic room. It was her home since she had left Bulgaria two months ago to come and pursue a university degree in law here in Toulouse. The town was beautiful but compared to her home country and her family's savings, it was incredibly hard to afford. At first, she had despaired, her dreams of moving to France were probably toast. Then, she had seen this offer for a roomate from some Halima Aradj. It was cheap and close to her University and it had seemed perfect. Perhaps a little too much, she should have read the offer more thouroughly...

When she had met Halima, the petite Bulgarian had gasped, because the two 18 years old girls couldn't have been more different. She herself was 1m55 (5f1), very slim and quite litterally curveless. In fact, if it weren't for her long brown hair and her beautiful mouth, most peoples wouldn't have been able to tell that she was a girl just by looking at her. Her new French roomate, of Algerian descent, was quite on the other side. For one, she was taller, if not freakisly, at 1m77 (5f8). But she was... well, plump was the word. 

Halima had double D breasts, sitting quite haughily on her torso, all natural and yet able to defy gravity in a way which left Kossara wondering. Her belly was incredibly flat, without looking like those from girls eschewing food to have what they assumed was a good look, it was simply... athletic, guessed the smaller girl. The French's waist however, was easily twice as wide as hers, and her ass... well it was magnificient, and it gave way to very large tighs, each one as large as the Bulgarian's flat torso. And the subtle tan of Halima's skin, proper to peoples from the Maghreb made her all the more exotic...

Kossara had been somewhat unsure of her sexuality, she liked boy, but some girls she had seen back home at also aroused her, to her confusion. But her feelings were clear when she saw Halima. She was entranced, no... smitten by this gorgeous body. When her roomate had turned to guide her to her appartment, the vision of her enormous ass in a jean probably two size too small for her had stirred something inside her... Perhaps it was the way Halima walked, almost as if she was dancing... Anyway, from this moment, the taller girl was always present in Kossara's mind. 

"So, ready for your reduction?" asked Halima when they had made it to her flat.

"Uh?" had replied Kossara, lost.

"Didn't... didn't you read it in the offer?" asked Halima, clearly embarrassed. "Oh la la, I'm sorry, but if you're not okay with it..."

"I'm okay, I'm okay with it, whatever the size!" had interrupted Kossara without thinking. "Whatever the size, it'll be good, really!"

"You sure?" had asked Halima, very dubitatively.

"Yeah!"

And that's how the last two months of her live had begun. She had been reduced to 1,55cm (0,6 inch) when inside their appartment. The two girls had bonded rapidly, but Kossara had never dared talk about her budding feelings. She was too afraid that the giantess she now lived with would simly kick her out. Plus, she was ashamed to admit that the normal world was boring her. How could it compare to the vast expanse of Halima's body? It was already incredible when she rested, but when she donned the costume for her part-time job... She was divine.

Halima worked in an Algerian restaurant, as a belly dancer. It paid well but she had to practice for hours on end at the flat, often excusing herself for the disagreement which she assumed it was for her minuscule roomate, because she either did so very early or very late and was always afraid of waking her new friend. She didn't know that Kossara always watched her when she danced, because she loved the reds and oranges of her veils, how the golden trinkets moved and glinted as she went fluidly from one form to the other. At first, she had just done that, but then, it had escalated. She had begun to finger herself while Halima's body turned and vired on arabian music. Then she had begun to let her imagination run wild. She wasn't just watching Halima, she was a part of her costume...

More often than not she imagined herself to be one of her roomate's ornements, those small golden things, roughly her current size, placed on chains going from her earlobes to her nipples. She saw in her mind her small and brighly blue naked body shaken by the giante'ss movements, slowly letting go and falling in her titanic cleavage and then, crawling, as the pitiful bug that she was until she reached those enormous canons which had caught her attention the very first time the girls had showered together. Otther time, she was crushed by a laughing Halima before reaching the Holy Land...

Halima had been ashamed of them, she had admitted that it was the only part of her body the disliked. Firstly because of their shade, a deep brown, almost black which clashed with her lighter skin tone a lot. And then, for their size... Halima's aureolas had roughly a 10cm (3,9 inches) diameter... and her nipples. Oh God, her nipples. To Kossara, they were almost like small dick, roughly five centimeter (2 inches) long when resting, probably longer when hardened, and quite wide. The young Bulgarian woman wanted, very badly, to suck those enormous gun, to suck them so much that Halima's body would produce milk which she would then drink.

She had been in that state on mind this Saturday night, waiting for her roomate to return, orgasming several time when she imagined herself on Halima's loving body while she danced... Then the crash of the door opening and brutally closing brought her back to the present. Rushing to the window of her dollhouse, she saw her friend, clearly agitated, muttering in Algerian, before letting herself fall on her sofa where, to Kossara's horror, she begun to cry. As soon as she saw that, Kossara rushed to her phone and called her friend.

"Allo?" she asked, waiting for Halima to talk.

"I'm sorry to have woke you up" sobbed the young giantess. 

"Don't worry, I was awake... What happened?" 

"Some haram pig put his hands on my ass when I danced for him and his friends, so I slapped him... and when I left the restaurant... he was still here and he tried to... Inch'Allah, Abdul was here and he stopped him but... I saw in his eyes, he really wanted to rape me... I don't know why, I always attract that kind of brute..."

It was too much for Kossara. SHe couldn't endure the idea that beautiful Halima could think that only those kind of people could be attracted to her. She told her friend how she felt about her, and their lives where changed forever.

-------------------------------------

"Mommy? Have you seen Mimi-mom?" asked Lya, Halima's oldest daughter. 

"No sweetie" lied the now thirty-six years old woman as she removed her work-shoes.

"Oh... she had said that she would help me with my homework" said the ten years old girl.

"Don't worry sweetie, as soon as I'll find her, I'll send her to you" promised Halima. 

Once her daughter had left, the incredibly well endowed woman locked her door and looked at herself in the mirror. She could just see Kossara's small blue glow next to her enormous left nipple. Her wife was helping her take care of some stress, as only her could do. Halima's body had grown ever more incredible as years went by, first because of her breastfeeding Kossara, and then because of the three pregnancies she had and all the bodybuiding she did to keep a great shape. Her wife hadn't been fully-sized in ten years, working from their home as a lawyer consultant for local business, while Halima had went and became the mayor of the town and the whole metropolitan area.

She removed her bra so she could look at the love of her life teating her. The minuscule woman shivered because of the influx of colder air on her body and had to let go of the engorged nipple which hardened a little, but still enough to become too big for Kossara. Halima smiled at her wife and gently pushed her back against her nipple. Today had been really stressful and she needed this little pleasure.

"Do you want me to dance for you, Kos?" asked the giantess, knowing full well the answer, even before she felt the miniscule teeth of Kossara biting her engorged appendage, their usual signal for a yes. Moaning, Halima removed her clothes and went for her old and now too small costume. She returned her bra to her original place and started the slow and gyrating movements of Kossara's favourite dance.

"Don't worry my love, I'll deal with Lya's homework. I really need you to pleasure me tonight... We'll talk in bed, I swear!"

Halima moaned lightly when she felt the tongue of her wife pleasuring her nipple. This life was the best.