- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An Amélie and Charlotte's chapter, with some hot interactions...

An afternoon with friends

“I’m sorry miss, but you must be at least 3m50 (11f5) to take the mini-car” said the hostess, an enormous mass of fat in Amélie’s eyes, but a rather small and thin thing compared to her friends and Charlotte…

“Seems you’ll have to walk, Amélie” laughed Maely, her best friend and the only woman able to give Charlotte a run for her money when it came to size and weight.

At 5m57 (18f3), the black Caribbean girl was only slightly smaller than her younger sister, and while she wasn’t as enormous as Charlotte yet, she sure did her best to become like her in the belly department. Compared to her, Amélie’s second best friend, Aurélie, looked small, at barely 5m17 (17f) and was incredibly puny.

Well, puny wasn’t the term, because Aurélie’s muscles were ginormous. Instead of fat, her body was mostly comprised of titanic and overgrown muscles, to the point that it almost became ugly… and yet, for Amélie, she remained beautiful. Which made her all the more dangerous, because she had recently revealed that she had a crush on Amélie. The smallest woman in the world thus remained near the pillar-like legs of her sister, afraid of what her friend could do to her.

It probably wouldn’t have been a problem if she was still with Dominique, but he had dumped her after their night on Charlotte’s belly. Apparently, the sensation of her ocean of fat under them had drove him crazy and he craved a girl like her. He had even proposed to Amélie’s younger sister, and while she had refused a long term relationship, they screwed each other from time to time, to the elder N’Guyen’s despair.

“Please miss… I… can’t walk very well when there is a lot of normal sized women around me…” pleaded the former Amazon, to no avail.

Dejected, she followed as best she could the three giantesses as they strolled in the park.  It was really hard, because each of their footstep shook the Earth and since they made no effort to walk at the same rhythm, tremors where constant. Added to that was the fact that she had to run to keep up with their ponderous pace, and that she had to carry a portion of the food for their picnic and it was a torture.

She couldn’t even participate in the discussion, huffing and heaving too much to talk. When the three finally found a spot they liked, they dropped their enormous body on it, the shock propelling Amélie in the air during some seconds, before she found herself face in the floor, unable to get up.

“Oops, looks like your sister has fallen asleep” said Maely. “Do you want me to wake her up?”

“Nah” replied Charlotte. “The poor thing really wanted to come with us and I hadn’t the heart to tell her that she would be a hindrance… so let her sleep a little, we will wake her up when we’ll leave. Plus, I have plans for us that would probably leave her a little lost” added the giantess with such a sultry voice that Amélie shivered.

“You naughty girl” purred Maely, confirming the older of the N’Guyen’s sisters suppositions.

Amélie tried to scream, but the grass and mud in her mouth all but silenced her. To make matter worse, huge fingers opened her backpack and took the food and water she had carried without a care at all for her situation, and she was too tired to struggle. Plus, her heart was broken. None of her best friends had told Charlotte to shut up, to not call her a hindrance. So, when she heard the colossus eat all the food without a care in the world for her, she cried.

And when, having recouped some strength, she lifted her head and saw Charlotte and Maely kissing each others and getting out of their clothes, she cried even more, if silently. It was a sight to behold, those two monsters making out, and their bellies colliding, yellow and black, pushing against each others as if to keep them apart, to no avail. Soon, Charlotte and Maely where licking each other’s pussies in one of the most obscene way Amélie had ever seen or even had a nightmare about.

She got up and tried to get away, only to collide with something really hard and hot. It took her a second to understand that she had met head first Aurélie’s monstrous abs. Looking up, past the enormous breasts of her friend, she saw a carnivorous smile on her white face. Her long auburn hairs was falling on her shoulders and her tits, cascading until it reached the top of Amélie’s head. In other circumstances, the smallest woman on Earth would have found the sight beautiful, but right now, it was frightening.

“It’s bad you know…” purred Aurélie, as her legs closed around Amélie.

“Wha… what is bad?” stuttered the N’Guyen girl.

“Well… pretending to be sleeping only to force them to make out earlier than they wanted…”

“What… what are you talking about?” squealed Amélie.

“Oh, babe, don’t play it coy. I know what you did. You wanted them out of the picture to ask me to do you, right?”

“What!? How the hell…”

“It was obvious” interrupted the extremely muscular woman, misinterpreting her friend’s reaction. “But quite frankly, you hadn’t any reason to act like that. Do you know why?”

“…No…” replied Amélie, more and more afraid as she noticed the manic glint in her friend’s eyes.

“Well…” replied Aurélie, savouring the tension in the air, “that’s because I would do you anytime you want, sexy girl!”

“Wait a minute, Aur, I think there is a mistake here…” tried Amélie, only to be interrupted by her titanic friend.

“You’re right, there is a big mistake… we’re still clothed!”

Without further ado, Aurélie caught her smaller friend and tore her clothes apart, despite Amélie’s vehement protestation, before removing her own clothes.

“Oh… I like it when you’re hard to get baby girl” purred Aurélie before inserting her enormous and muscular middle finger in her friend’s vagina.

Amélie let out a howl so powerful that even Charlotte and Maely interrupted their sexy-time for a moment. This finger was monstrous, by far the biggest thing the poor woman had ever had inside herself. The worst part was the nail, scratching the walls of her pussy in a very bad way.

“Please… stop… please…” cried the poor woman.

“Stop… oh baby, I’m sorry, I know you want to fuck me bad, but I’m the taller and stronger of us two, so I get to play with you first… don’t worry thought, I’ll be yours, always, just like you’ll be mine forever!” chirped the colossus, without a care in the world for Amélie’s pain.

-------------------------------

“That’s right baby doll, drink up, you need to get your strength back for tonight” cooed Aurélié, while stroking Amélie’s hair.

The smallest woman in the world did as she was told, meekly sucking milk out of her friend’s breasts, while Charlotte and Maely noisily fucked each other on the couch, barely ten meter away, using all kind of sex-toys which would break and kill the older of the two siblings if they ever tried to put them inside her.

“Don’t cry Amélie” pleaded Aurélie, stroking her little finger inside her “friend”’s pussy, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure alike. “I couldn’t know that my middle finger was too big and strong for you yet… I’ll train you and soon, you’ll be able to take it and much more!” beamed the giantess.

“No please!” begged Amélie, before putting the nipple back in her mouth with just a frown from her “lover”, who sighed contentedly when she did so.

“Hum… I really like your little tongue on my nipples babe…” purred Aurélie. “I think I’ll strictly breastfeed you from now on. Obviously, I’ll let the girls do that to you too, when they’ll visit or when I’ll have our babies to take into consideration but… Oh don’t look like that” added the muscle monster when she noticed the horror in her little doll’s eyes. “I’ve already found an agreement with your sister, we’ll be married in two days and obviously, we’ll have babies… even if we’ll try our best and make sure that they are closer to my size if they’re girls, right my love?”

All Amélie could do was nod and suck her new mistress’ engorged appendage, crying all the while. Every day proved that her life could become worse and she really didn’t want to be tomorrow…