- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

That's a chapter which contains some really BBW, so if it's not your taste, you've been warned. it's for NewB92 !

I was tall, once…

Amélie sighed heavily as she tried her best to attract her little sister’s attention. It wasn’t made easy by their size difference. Amélie was an athletic Asian girl, of Vietnamese descent, 23 years old, reaching 2m17 (8f8) and she was used to tower over everyone… well, it was more accurate to tell that she used to be used to tower over everyone, especially women. Now… not so much.

Everything had changed when Charlotte had found that cursed genie. Her diminutive little sister, barely 1m70 (5f6) had rubbed it, and had changed the world for the worst. She had wished for her older sister to be comparatively the size of a 1m20 (3f9) woman while the rest of the female population would grow in size. Obviously, Charlotte also had wished for herself to be the tallest person in the world and the standard canon of beauty.

Which meant that Amélie now had to deal with a six meters tall (19f7) obese, 19 y.o., little sister. Charlotte loved it, of course, but she didn’t even remember why, since her final wish had been that everyone but her older sister would forget about the genie… and that Amélie couldn’t ever use the genie to change the world back! So now, the oldest of the sister had to endure that gargantuan mass of flesh.

“Charlotte!” screamed the former Amazonian woman, resigned to her fate now.

“Not now, small stuff. I’m eating” replied the giantess, absentmindedly.

“Please, it’s really important! I have a date with Dominique tonight! I need to go and buy some dress!”

“Fine!” growled the colossus, rising from her chair.

Amélie retreated, terrified as always by the sight of her sister. She weighted at least ten metric ton, with her enormous belly probably making half of it. It was so wide that it reached her knees, and her older sister had no idea how she could even bear its weight. It protruded at least two meters from the rest of her body, dwarfing all the rest.

And yet, Charlotte had legs and tights twice as wide as Amélie’s broad shoulders, and an enormous flabby ass. But they were nothing compared to that huge belly. Even her little sister’s breasts, enormous as they were to Amélie’s eyes, were simply ridiculous bumps compared to the vast expanse of her middle body.

“I still don’t know why he want so bad to be with you, mind you… When he could get me any time he wants!” said the angry titan, looking at her sister with her little eyes circled by so much fat it was almost a miracle she could still see.

“He’s afraid he wouldn’t be able to satisfy your… appetites” said Amélie, knowing full well that her sister always wanted an answer to her questions.

The first few days, she had dared to talk back at her now monstrous sibling, only to be placed under her bloated belly. Two of those punishment sessions had been enough to make the athletic woman grovel in submission to the gigantic mass of fat that was now Charlotte, it had been enough for her to learn her place. Her muscular and lean body wasn’t attractive anymore, and she wasn’t the top of the food chain… In fact, she was at the very bottom of it.

----------------------------------

“Hello Miss N’Guyen, how can I help you?’ asked the vendor, a smaller version of Amélie’s gigantic sister.

She was a white woman, with long blonde hair, but her skin only made her look so much like a pig to the now smallest woman in the world that Am&lia was surprised she actually talked and not squealed. At five meters something (roughly 16f4), she was also obese, but almost looked skinny compared to Charlotte, who probably weighted twice as much as this gigantic blondie. Her grovelling sickened Amélie. Each and every woman revered her sister, wanting to be like her, while the men jerked off pictures of her, even Dom at times. Charlotte was now the richest person on Earth because billions of admirers simply sent her money; she had tons of contracts and could stare in so many films. The latest one, a dystopian version of Wonder Woman -for Amélie at least- had seen her sister play the titular role, her ginormous frame barrelling through the  No-Man’s Land scene in the most obscene of way.

“Oh, it’s not for me, it’s for my elder sister” replied the giantess, sounding bored and wawing at the diminutive figure almost hiden by her enormous legs.

“How my… I’m sorry Ma’am, I hadn’t seen you” said the vendor, turning herself to actually be able to watch at the smallest woman in the world.

“No problem, I get that often…” mumbled Amélie.

“So… do you want to go for the kid section or…”

“My sister is going on a date tonight” interrupted Charlotte. “So you’ll take her to the big girl’s section and she’ll pick an outfit and you’ll resize it for her. Are we clear?”

“Ye… yeas, of course Miss N’Guyen…” meekly replied the smaller titan, before moving to the main section of the store.

“Thank you” said Amélie to her giant sister.

“Don’t sweat it, small stuff… it’s not totally in your interest only.”

“Uh?”

“Well, I shouldn’t tell you that, but there is two studies coming out next week which prove that, a) love-making for size impaired women like yourself and men is made better when they fuck on a normal-sized woman’s belly, which makes the “bed extremely good" apparently, and help the digestion for the woman also, and…”

“Don’t say it, please…” whispered Amélie, going livid.

“And b) I’ve the smoothest, bestest belly in the whole world! Aren’t you happy? You and Dom will get to have so much pleasure on me, I’m kind of jealous, really! If only i could be in your place to experience it!”

“Yeah…” weakly replied Amélie.

"Oh come one, you should be happier! You know that you love my guts!" laughed Charlotte, patting langorously the tons of fat spilling out of her small dress.

"I sure do!" falsely chirped Amélie, as she was expected to.

Another day, another humiliation coming, the worst part being that Dominique would probably insist for doing it, because he loved her so much he only wanted the best for her. Fuck my life thought the former Amazon.