- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shorter chapter than usual, but I hope you'll still like it. Based on The Micro Giant idea !

Muscle Mountain

“Why the hell did I agree with this” growled Fabien, heaving and huffing while sweating abundantly.

“You really want to go and see Star Wars XVIII?” replied Anastasia, her voice coming from his ear piece.

High above him, in a distance he couldn’t even begin to conceive, her mouth had said the same words, but for him, they were only distant thunder, barely audible in fact, so deep was his muscle-bound girlfriend’s voice now.

When he was at his normal stature, Fabien was a rather tall guy, 1m90 (6f2), blond hair and blue eyes, and a true geek. He wasn’t fat or skinny, being naturally impressive, with wide shoulders and powerful arms and legs, but he really disliked sports… and yet he had stumbled upon Anastasia, cute literally. The 23 years old Russian girl, two years his younger, was petite, 1m50 (4f9), but with muscles which made a lot of peoples really envious.

And she was incredibly sexy to boot. She wasn’t one of those freaks with veiny arms and otherworldly muscles. Hers were massive, dwarfing his owns by a wide margin, but somehow, they were harmonious and perfect on her body. Plus, she got a killer ass which made every guy hard as rock everywhere she walked, and boobs which had nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, when he looked upward, his gaze was blocked by the two massive orbs, so far up that they were barely visible, shadows in the sky more than anything else.

His whole body was surrounded by a bright blue aura, signalling the effects of the reduction engine. Right now, his gorgeous girlfriend was watching him crawling over her abs thanks to a magnifying glasses and a mirror. He wondered how she felt, because at barely a tenth of a millimetre in size, he highly doubted she was able to feel him against her body.

“You’re awfully quiet” said the living landscape he was climbing with great difficulties. “Are you thinking on giving up?”

“Ha! In your dream! I won’t go with you seeing Muscular and Musclarer II, the first was terrible enough!” laughed Fabien.

“How, come on!” whined the giantess, “it was funny as hell!”

“What exactly was funny in seeing a muscle-bound jock get smaller and weaker as his female rival stole his strength and size?”

“Well, it was kinda funny to see him struggle, don’t you think. Also, the scene at the end made you hot, don’t lie to me” she teased.

Fabien sighed heavily. Yeah, the final scene, where the small guy, now barely 1m (3f3) tall had discovered that his rival was in fact deeply in love with his wife and that the two of them had sex using him as a dildo had been quite sexy. So much that he and Anastasia hadn’t slept that night… But it was one thing to see that kind of things in a movie, and a whole another to climb city-sized abs.

“Keep going baby, you’re almost at the top, only two more abs to climb!” encouraged Anastasia.

“How much time left?” grunted Fabien, feeling his will waver at the idea of two more gigantic muscles to go over. And he wasn’t sure that he had time for that.

“Oops…” he heard in his earpiece.

“What, oops?”

“Well… it’s already 9 past twelve” said the beautiful titan, earning a sad sigh from Fabien. “Don’t worry sweetie, we will go see Star Wars too, just next week, okay?”

“Yeah, okay…” replied a dejected Fabien. “Well, I guess you can pick me up now and get me back to normal size then.”

“Nuhu silly. For once, you’re doing some physical activities, so keep going at it. No pause until you’ve climbed all my abs mister!”

With a sigh, Fabien returned to his extremely tiring task. Next time, he would offer a bet about how he could satisfy her  nipples at one inch tall…