- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one if for The Micro Giant (and i'll add to whom some stories where written later on, I swear!). there will be at least another one tomorrow for you, by the way :) !

Are they big enough now?

Ashley looked at herself in the mirror… or more acutely, at her small pink nipples on her B-cup… or more accurately, at the minuscule speck that was her boyfriend, Niall. The slender girl smiled and let her voice boom powerfully, probably shaking the whole world that was her body for the ridiculously small being.

“Are they big enough for you now, babe!?”

Niall and her had been together for years now, since the last year of High School and she knew he didn’t want to break up with her… but he leered at each and every girl with big boobs, no matter how saggy or fat they could be. Huge orbs of flesh were what he fantasised about, even if he loved her very much. But Ashley had had enough of it. It was due time to make him remember that hers were the only one he was not only allowed to touch but even to stare at.

She had kept pocket money for almost a year now, each and every tip received at the bar she worked at to buy a shrink ray. This technology was awesome. It made the victim incredibly resilient, the smaller they get, the harder they were, in fact. At his size, barely 1mm, Niall was basically impervious to anything. She could have step on him with all her might, he would have barely felt the blow.

Still, for what she had read, instincts remained quite strong among shrinkees, and she had no doubt that Niall was terrified. He wasn’t moving, after all. Sure, looking at him from her vantage point was exhilarating, but she had hoped that he would have been a little more… cooperative. She wasn’t able to feel him, after all, so if he didn’t move, he may has well not been here… Hopefully, she knew how to send him in a frenzy.

“You know Niall darling… I’ve noticed you gawking at Natasha… Yes, I have” she added, smiling at the sudden agitation which had gripped the microscopic figure, now circling on her nipple, probably pleading his innocence.

“That’s okay, Niall, I’m not angry. I mean, her boobs are impressive, and we both know you like them big… otherwise, you wouldn’t be with me, right?”

The minuscule being stopped, clearly puzzled and Ashley chuckled a little, sending him tumbling back near the edge of her nipple. Seeing how easily she was able to submit his body to her every whim made her incredibly wet. She almost regretted having shrunk him that much, because she really wanted to shove him in her pussy right now… but she steeled her will. Today, she would teach him to only care about her breasts… Now, tomorrow, he would probably spend the day inside her, because, fuck it, she was the dominant in this relationship anyway, and she had a shrinking ray!

“Look, babe, I know that my mountains can be a lot to you, compared to Natasha’s microscopic breasts… I mean, you can trace the contour of their form with your hands by touching them, you know? I did that… several times, really. But mine? How, Niall, they are sooo humongous that knowing you there I’m afraid! How will your survive trekking them? Where to find water, food? Really baby, you’re too small to play with them, in fact you’re almost nothing, a speck, a gnat compared to them…”

Ashley focused her gaze on the minuscule being on her nipple. It was hard to tell, because he was far too small to be seen in details, being nothing more than a little dark spot on her pink flesh, but she knew what he was doing. After all, she knew her boyfriend. Right now, his mind was full of lust, for her breasts. Probably for the first time ever, they were all he could think off.

“Are you masturbating, babe? Hum? I hope you do… cum for me, baby, let loose your cum on my mountains… they’ll love it you know? Can you hear them singing? They want to be yours, and yours alone… can you imagine it, little Niall. You and those mountains, and nothing else?”

---------------------------------

Niall screamed as he came, letting out a mighty roar which was probably far too pathetic to even reach Ashley’s ears. God, she was divine. She knew how to hook him up, she had always known it, but this… it was another thing altogether. He knew that Natasha’s were incredibly more vast than hers, he knew that if he saw them now, their black immensity would forever be etched in his mind.

But so curvy black woman wasn’t here… All that existed for him right now were the twin titans of his girlfriend. And god where they gigantic! He felt like… like nothing, a vermin, a mortal trespasser gazing at Olympus… He wanted, no, he craved a trip on them, he needed to spend week on end travelling on them, utterly dwarfed by Ashley… He wasn’t sure their normal size would ever cute it anymore.

How could he return to his 1m85 (6f1) self and let her become a petite woman of barely 1m57 (5f1½) after having gazed at her blonde perfection from this privileged viewpoint? Why would he want to look up at her eyes, when he could currently hope to swim on those blue irises? His whole body was shaking with lust; he came, again and again. He needed her to talk, she had no idea how weak, how pathetic it made him feel compared to her.

“Please, Goddess, make your pitiful servant know his place!” he screamed from the top of his lungs, hoping against all hopes that she would hear his pleas.

It wasn’t that he was able to understand what she was saying; their size difference was too great. Each time she talked, her whole body was shaking as if the Californian Big One had begun, and her voice was akin to the thunder of the Doom’s day. It was incredible, even more so than the size of her breasts compared to his puny body. It made her so much more than human… God, he would need her to shrink him back every day from now one, he couldn’t think he would be able to ever cum again if she wasn’t taller than him now!

The End Storm thundered anew, and he looked up, terror and arousal in equal part claiming his soul. She was talking to him again, her angelic smile bringing light to the firmament. He wanted to climb upon her body, to reach her lips and then… then he would dive in her immense mouth, the Cave of Origin, and he would reach for her stomach. He would bath in her godly fluids and let his body dissolve so he could become a part of her.

Another spurt of cum made his legs weak and he collapsed on the immense plateau of her small nipple. Gazing upward, he kept stroking his dick.

“There is no other Goddess than Ashley, and her Tits are her prophets” he whispered, lost in bliss.