- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is for lancealot501, but I hope you'll all enjoy it nontheless :) ! 

Models come in all sizes

Linda was kind of nervous. The black-haired model would take part in a very special session in mere minutes, and she wasn’t sure it was such a great idea anymore. Ever since the advance of size-altering technology, all kind of fetishist had revealed themselves, and for models, it meant that they often had to be subjected to size-alterations during shooting, to improve their ratings.

Linda had done so several time, shrinking down from her comfortable 1m70 (5f6) to usually 90cm (3feet). It was always disorienting and it felt strange to see people smaller than her in her normal size towering above her. It had its perks, obviously, like the way she could easily tease her male partner with her still wide breasts at this size, by planting them against their crotch or blowing directly on it.

But today shooting was different. It was a private one, to begin with, at the direct request of Mr. Xiu Liu, a very powerful Chinese businessman. It usually meant that some really kinky stuff would occur, because private sessions came with a string of no-disclosure in the contract and that’s why Linda had rejected all offers until now, she had her self esteem after all.

But Liu had expressly asked that all photos were made public afterward. Apparently, from what the 29 y.o. Linda had understood, the millionaire had a daughter who wanted to become a model and he was basically using her already established brand to promote her. It was a little disgusting, but he paid well, so she had accepted.

A discreet knock on the door announced that it was time for her to go for the pool, where the shooting would take place. Linda exited the lounge, clad only in a small red bikini which left nothing of her body to the imagination. She swayed her hips sensually, savouring the way the servants looked at her, mouth agape, before returning to their professionalism, end finally reached the pool and met Liu’s daughter. It was her turn to gawk.

Mei Liu was a colossus. She was out of this world. Even while she could notice the lack of the glow which came with size-altering technology effect on bodies, Linda couldn’t accept what she was seeing. A sixteen year old Chinese girl, flat but athletic, with an impressive bum and thighs that would drive men crazy… and she was standing at least at 2m30 (7f6)! It was incredible; the more experienced model barely came up to her belly-button!

“Hello miss Linda!” chirped the teenager, reaching for her with her outstretched hand. “I’m one of your biggest fan! I really loved you in Playboy’s An Etude in Red! It’s an honour to have you as my partner today!”

“The pleasure’s mine…” meekly answered Linda, letting her hand be engulfed in the immense paw of Mei Liu.

“So… shall we begin?” asked the photograph.

“Yeah, let’s go!” replied the Chinese giantess, almost hopping on place.

Without further ado, the two models took place near the pool, and for five minutes, they bent, smiled at each others, and compared hands, feet, chest and ass. It was only in one of those area that Linda didn’t look like a toddler compared to the overgrown teenager. Then, it was time to use the size-altering engine for the first time of the day.

“So… first reduction, to 1m22 (4f) for you Linda!” said the technician as the model moved before the engine.

The effect was instantaneous, and she was reduced to size, her body slightly glowing blue. She looked at Liu and gasped. She now barely reached the bottom of her ass. The session began anew, this time with Mei towering even more above Linda. The reduced model was standing in between her legs, looking up with a falsely chocked expression; she was cradled in the teenager’s arms, stood on the massive ass as Mei leaned forward.

It was incredible, Linda could feel beneath her hands her feet the powerful muscles of the Amazonian woman. Even at normal size, they had been impressive, but now, they were simply mythical. And yet, Mei was probably the most careful partner she ever had. Women were especially prone to be too playful or forward when paired with a shrinked model, because of the power rush which came with such interactions. To the contrary, Mei was almost maternal, cooing and caressing Linda’s head when she was taking her in her arms or pushed her against her small but firm breasts.

The experienced model was getting aroused because of the way she was handled by the young giantess, and she was kind of happy to hear that another size-reduction was up. It wasn’t common, in fact it would be the first time she did this, but she had perused over the contract and decided that 10 cm (4 inches) was acceptable.

The change of the world around her was incredible. Now, Mei wasn’t even human in her eyes anymore, she was more a living building, bending over her with a huge smile and some sort of… pleasure? in her eyes. Her fingers, longer than Linda was tall reached for the minuscule model and dropped her on her right shoulder. Those photos were mostly of Linda taking hold of Mei long silky hair, reaching for her ear, kissing the tip of her nose or gasping in mock horror at the size of her cavernous mouth.

Then, other part of the Amazon’s body were explored, her biceps, powerful and yet incredibly beautiful, even at Linda’s current size, her legs, massive towers of flesh, her feet, twice as long as Linda, at least… For the most part of ten minutes, everything was great and the session ended. But just as Mei held Linda in her right hand to bring her back before the size-altering engine, a wasp came in and stuck the giantess massive bum.

Mei shrieked and launched unwillingly Linda high in the air. The model spiralled toward the pool, knowing that she would die when touching the water. The pool was calm, nothing would break it before her, and at her size, her speed and how high she was, comparatively to their size, it would be like hitting a wall of brick from 100 meters high. Suddenly, she heard a massive crash and while voices screamed all around her, she noticed something immense below the water, now troubled and full of waves.

The fell into it, unarmed and felt immense fingers coiling around her and bringer back to the surface. Gasping for air, she looked in the eyes of her saviour. Mei Liu stared back, worry and arousal battling on her face. Linda didn’t know what to say, the giantess was turning her back to all other presents and suddenly, her lips were pressing on Linda’s body, her gigantic tongue reaching for her mouth and forcing it open.

Linda didn’t resist the invasion, and instead leaned forward, a minuscule tongue licking the more massive organ, earning a gasp of pleasure from the Amazon. This one retreated a little and smiled at the diminutive model in her hands.

“Would… would you like to have a drink with me, someday?” asked the teenager, rather awkwardly.

“Someday? No.” replied Linda, to the sorrow of the giantess.

“But…” whined Mei Liu, totally lost, before Linda’s laugh stopped her.

“Why would I wait for some day when I’ve nothing better to do today?” replied the experienced model with a sly smile.

“Oh, thank you, thank you!” giggled Mei. “Uh… do you think you could… stay at this size for today? We own a size-altering engine here, so…”

“Will you be more careful even if a wasp come in?” asked back Linda, cocking her eyebrows seductively.

“I swear” replied the young woman enthusiastically.

“Then fine. Lead the way beautiful, that I can show you how thankful I am for you saving my life…”

Linda couldn’t help but laugh out loud when Mei’s face turned redder than her own bikini. It was so fun to mess with such an innocent girl… and Linda had a hunch Mei could actually be a long term relationship, for once.