- Text Size +

Chapter 7

 

Laura left the crowd abandoning the ship alone and turned. She was a Goddess, but up to some point, she also felt like a little girl in toy land. She had dreamed about having the power to take over the entire world for most of her adult life, but at the same time she had also dreamed of being just a big girl, surrounded by tiny things, the world becoming no more than a playground to her.
 
And her inner big little girl knew what she wanted next: the airport. She had already decided that she would indulge a little. Hell, she would only experience one first day as a giantess, and she wanted to do other things than just taking over a city.
 
She would only have one chance to experience the first reaction from people to her new presence, and something inside her told her that she had to enjoy it.  
 
Even if she had not been tall enough to have a clear view of her surroundings for miles she would have known where the airport was. She had flown from it a few times, and even if she hadn't, everyone in Emerald was aware of its precise location, down the coast.
 
Since she already was on the water, she decided that she would just wade towards it. She might as well give the little people in the city a chance.
 
She was about to get going when she thought on something. Laura had always been a talkative person, someone who enjoyed a good conversation. Her change in stature posed some challenges to that. The thing was that no one that did not share her height seemed to be interested in engaging in a chat with her. This discarded the rest of the world.   
 
"It's ironic,"  she thought. "I'm the most powerful creature in the world, which turns me on as nothing else has ever had. And not only can't I have sex to celebrate it. I cannot even talk about it."  
 
Then it occurred to her. Using her new subjects as sex toys was still beyond her moral threshold. But there was nothing wrong in forcing them to talk to her, was there?
 
She thought about the situation for a while. Her seven thousand ton brain started to process possibilities at the speed of lightning, offering her the optimal one to achieve all her objectives just an instant later.
 
Reaching to her face, Laura pulled her hair behind her ears and then removed the loops on them. She had always been discreet with earrings, but as she observed the twin loops in her palm, she could prevent thinking that the white gold on them probably cost a small fortune. She did not care too much though. She was beyond the need for money. Why would she need it when she owned the entire world? 
 
She walked to one of the four cruise ships that were still on the water and stooped to take a closer look. Being closer to land, the waterline was considerably lower relative to Laura, which at the same time lowered the relative height of the cruise ship to some point between her naked crotch and her navel. She corrected that by crouching right next to the vessel and   smiling to the people on the outer decks, which were getting panicky again after a few moments of calm. 
 
Laura did not say anything. She just scanned the deck with her enhanced vision and looked for suitable candidates. She had the privilege of choosing, and she exercised it by picking two of the most attractive people she could identify. She knew it was shallow on her side, but who cared.
 
She had to use her fingernails to push some people around and make some space. It was easy enough. Soon, her victim, a hot blonde woman with green eyes was isolated enough so that she could gently pick her between her fingertips. She lifted her protesting form from the deck and dropped her with care on the same palm that contained the earrings. Then, she moved back for her second prey.
 
Her previous action had elevated the level of panic on the outer decks, which made her next catch slightly more complicated. In any case, the level of difficulty just rose from 1 to 1.5 on a scale of 100, so a few seconds later she had a muscular young man firmly held between her fingertips.      
 
She was a 6 in Kinsey's scale, so there was nothing sexually stimulating about the man she had just dropped in her palm. But this did not mean that she could not admire his figure from a purely aesthetically point of view like she could admire classic Greek sculptures.
 
Predictably enough the two people she had chosen were screaming.
 
"Shut up," she said gently, perfectly conscious that her softest words had a thundering effect on the people anyway. Either because they had understood her or because they were shocked by the impact on her voice, they complied.
 
"I know you won't necessarily see it like this right now, but you two are fortunate people. I've chosen you as my conversation pals."      
 
Both tinies were looking at her as if her words made no sense. Well, the fact that she wanted to have a chat with them might be a little hard to understand, she reflected trying quite unsuccessfully to put herself in their shoes.
 
"I just need to know your names, and I'll get you ready," she said 
 
The woman seemed to be a little sharper than the man since she replied quickly enough:
 
“Nancy”
 
Laura smiled. Then, she moved her eyes slightly to the man and asked:
 
“And you are?”
 
She gave him a couple of seconds. He finally said:
 
“Ken”
 
"Good, Nancy and Ken," Laura chirped. "I've done this a few times already, so let me shorten the whole introduction a little. No, I do not have any intentions of hurting you. I    will eventually release you, but it will happen when and how I decide it, so no need for you to ask about it. I expect you to do anything I tell you to do. If you don't, I may have second thoughts about the entire not hurting you thing. And finally, speak up. I don't mind honesty. I want to encourage it. So you don't need to be afraid to speak your mind. I won't punish you for that. Deal?"  
 
Both people nodded, and she chuckled.
 
"Well, of course, it's not as if you had an alternative, is it?" she said in the same cheerful tone
 
Then, she got to work. Taking a couple of steps back to the harbor, she punched the dock with her free hand, creating a fifty-foot wide and thirty-foot deep crater. She dropped her captives and her earrings into it. She could have threatened them not to escape once she set them on the ground, but what was the point on trying to convince someone not to do something when it was so easy just to force that someone not to do it?
 
Then, she pinched Nancy with the fingers of her right hand and then picked a large metal pole with her free hand. Being as colossal as she was made her ability to manipulate something as tiny as Nancy even more remarkable. In a matter of a few seconds, she had placed the pole between Nancy's legs, twisted it with her fingers and looped it around her waist. Straightening the remainder of the pole with another effortless gesture of her fingers she then twisted its top like a hook and curled it around the white hold of her earring loop. 
 
She had effectively hung Nancy from her earring in a self-created harness. With great care, she moved the hair on the right side of her face back and looped the pendant back in place.    
 
She would enjoy this idea, she thought. She first had to take care of Ken, though.
 
Now that she had done it once, she knew that doing it a second time would be easier. Ken did not necessarily like her idea, but he was trapped in a thirty-foot deep crater, so he did not have too much of a say. A few seconds later, he was conveniently hanging from her left ear.
 
“I’m going to enjoy this” Laura said aloud
 
Then, she decided that she should give some instructions to her new conversation pals.
 
"Ok, I guess you'll want to know a little more about what's going on here, won't you?" she asked aloud. Half the city could probably hear her, which meant that Ken and Nancy could listen to her too, which was what she was looking for.   
 
"It's simple. I like to talk. You'll be my pals. Now, I'd like you to acknowledge that you have heard me and that you understand." 
 
Hanging from her ears as they were, the tiny people’s mousy voices sounded surprisingly close. She could have probably listened to them even without her enhanced hearing. Both of them let her know that they had listened to her, even if they sounded reluctant. She did not mind it. She was at a point where she did not need to worry about people doing things willingly.
 
"Ok! Good!" she said, the joy in her voice evident enough. "Now, you will probably not listen to each other. I guess my head is too big for you. This won't be a problem. You just need to focus on talking to me when I want to. I know you'll be wondering why I took the trouble to loop you into my earrings, but it's obvious enough. I want to move as I talk and I don't want to be bothered with carrying you in my hand."
 
With her hands now free, Laura took a couple of steps back from the dock. She was too careless, which doomed yet another small boat.
 
Noticing it, she muttered:
 
“Fuck”
 
The woman quickly reacted to her interjection. She heard her tiny voice asking:
 
“What happened?”
 
Laura had not been expecting the interaction to start so soon. She decided to take the chance.
 
“I did not notice a boat behind me. I think it was a fishing boat. I crushed it”
 
She said as casually as if she had been telling Nancy about what she had had for breakfast.
 
“Were there people aboard?” Nancy asked
 
Laura thought about it and replied:
 
“Probably”
 
“Does it bother you?” were Nancy’s next words
 
Laura stopped for a second and thought. She realized that she had not put too much consideration into it. She finally said:
 
"The truth? I don't care."
 
“You don’t care about killing people?” Nancy asked
 
Laura was surprised by how harsh the little woman had sounded, considering her precarious position. In any case, she had promised her and Ken that they would not be punished for being honest, and she intended to keep her side of the deal. She wanted to encourage this type of behavior. As a goddess, she could force anyone into anything, an ability that she thoroughly enjoyed and that she planned on using very frequently. But still, she needed to learn what people thought, independently on what she finally forced them to do. Otherwise, she would get out of touch with the world she intended to rule very soon. 
 
"I guess it will probably sound too brutal from your perspective, but the truth is that there is no way I can care about individual lives. I won't fool myself pretending that you can see things as I do. There is no way you can do that from your insignificance, but I can try to describe it from my perspective at least. And the bitter truth is that there are millions of you and that you are too small, too weak and too fragile. There is no way I can move   around freely without a few of you dying. And while it may not be a popular thing to say, I care much more about my mobility and freedom of action than about a few hundred or a few thousand of you."   
 
“But that’s terrible!” Nancy said
 
"I guess it looks like that from your point of view" Laura admitted. "Try to think like this: there are millions of you, and there is only one of me. But I'm more powerful than all of you combined; ergo I am more important. So, what would be more unfair?"  
 
The woman remained silent, which told Laura that she had not taken too well her answer. Well, that was her problem. The world had to start learning how things were going to be from now onwards.
 
She was not interested in forcing the conversation out of her. So, without further notice, she took a few steps along the coast and in the direction of her destination: the airport.
 
After a few more steps, she looked to the horizon and saw something she did not like at all. Once more, she muttered:
 
“Fuck”
 
“What happened now?” a worried Nancy asked
 
Laura let a chuckle out when she realized that Nancy thought that she had crushed some other people.
 
"Nothing for you to worry about, tiny" Laura said. Then, she complemented her answer: "It's much worse when you look at it from my perspective. There's a storm front coming. It will probably rain in the afternoon. Not the type of weather one enjoys at my position."  
 
She was surprised by Ken’s voice coming to her ear for the first time.
 
“Goddess or not, you can’t do anything about the weather, can you?”
 
Laura immediately felt upset about his words. It was not only what he had said, but also the way he had said it, sounding challenging, sarcastic. It took her all of her will to refrain herself from reaching to her ear and smearing him between her fingertips.
 
It had been the first time something coming from the tinies had managed to make her so angry. She had the mental capacity of the rest of the city combined, so she quickly realized what was going on. The worthless bug had dared question her power!
 
She was thinking about what would be the best way to reply to him that avoided the easy task of finishing his sorry existence when the answer came to her mind by itself: by proving him wrong!  
 
So, ignoring the two earring people dangling from her ears, Laura turned towards the horizon and focused on the black clouds approaching in the distance. They would be in Emerald soon enough, based on her experience. Being an avid hiker as she was, Laura was used to evaluating the potential impact of weather. 
 
“Can I?” Laura thought as her keen sight showed her more details on the storm front.
 
“I won’t know unless I try” she concluded
 
Then, without further word to her conversation pals, she slowly turned and started inhaling.
 
Laura loved the whooshing sound as she did that. It felt as if she had created a new weather pattern on her own. She felt her lungs slowly filling with air, but after a few seconds, she realized that things were much different from her times as a normal person. She could keep at it seemingly forever. Somehow, her lungs seemed to be taking air in and compressing it, storing it for what she had in mind. This alone was an excellent sign for what she intended.     
 
She was at it for a very long while, people that could see her (which were a lot) wondering what was going on.
 
Once she felt she was done, she placed her hands on her hips and spread her legs apart in the water a little bit more, adopting a commanding stance. Her determined eyes and the expression on her face fit nicely with her body expression. And then, she pushed her lips out and started blowing. 
 
The whooshing sound as the air left her mouth was quite louder than the one produced by the air getting in. The results were also much more spectacular. Laura's primary concern when the idea had come to mind had been the distance to the storm front. It was soon evident that this would not be a problem.  
 
The effects of her breath on the dark clouds was evident when her keen eyes showed her the turbulences that formed in the space where the air from her lungs met the front. Encouraged by it, Laura kept on blowing, increasing the intensity. Her efforts were promptly rewarded, and the turbulence increased. Soon enough the darkness of the clouds started fading away, and Laura realized that she was making the storm front dissipate.  
 
She was not nearly out of the air, so at that moment she knew that she had won. Waves of pleasure ran through her body as she forced the remaining air in her lungs out at an even more intense rate. In front of her, in the distance, a storm front that had threatened with ruining the weather of her glorious first day as a giant was dissipating. A few seconds later, it was no more.      
 
Laura stopped blowing and let out a moan so loud that it was probably heard across the entire county. Bringing her hand down she was not surprised to feel that she was wetter than she had ever been.
 
There was nothing that could excite her more than power. And what she had just accomplished… well, she doubted there could be anything that could make her feel more powerful.
 
Turning, she saw her classical entourage of news choppers hovering in the distance. She concluded with great satisfaction that the entire world had been the witness of what she had just accomplished. The ripples of pleasure that were still running along her body intensified. The only thing that could rival with exercising great power was probably showing it to her new subjects.
 
She could not prevent another loud moan as she looked at them with a sneer. Then, she prepared to address them, taking on a commanding stance once more.
 
“Have you seen it?” she asked in a defying tone. “I am a ... mmm… Goddess!” she proclaimed, unable to prevent another moan as she affirmed her status to the world. “I am the most powerful creature ever to set foot on this planet. I own the weather! I own the Earth! And I own you!”
 
She could not prevent yet another moan as she finished her speech. She knew she could not postpone it anymore. She might not need to eat or drink. But she needed to take care of her womanly needs. And she needed it urgently.
 
Forgetting about the choppers, she turned again and moved towards the airport, her pace significantly more rushed than it had been until then.
 
Water geysered as her powerful legs easily advanced through it. Laura could not claim not having seen the two additional fishing boats that ended up in the bottom of the ocean as a result of their proximity to her. This time she could see them enough in advance so that she could have been able to do something about them. She just decided not to. In a rush, as she was, she could find no reason to divert her path.
 
Moving uninterrupted at the incredible speed her new scale allowed her, Laura reached the airport much sooner than anyone, including her, could have expected.
 
Certainly, her arrival caught the tens of thousands of people on it by surprise. It was evident enough to her, looking at the scenes of chaos from up above.
 
Her unexpected arrival was not the only source of the turmoil on the airport grounds, Laura observed. The thousands of people outside of the terminal buildings or the massive pile up on the access road had been there for a while already. The ultimate responsible, in any case, was still her, of course. It was in Laura's new condition to be egocentric, but even the most humble giantess in the world, if the concept could really exist, would have realized that the scene at her feet could not have been caused by anything else than the fear of her from a few tens of thousands of people, a fear that had led them to flee the city by plane as quickly as possible.    
 
Laura would have loved to stop for a while and tease them, but her pussy was craving for attention. So instead, she just crushed them.
 
The access road was so packed that there was no way for Laura to step out of the water without her foot ending on nothing but cars and people. So, rather than trying to minimize the number of victims, she just made the most natural gesture out of the water. With a foot the size of hers, this could only mean adding a hundred additional souls to the body count. A hundred souls that were promptly joined by a similar number as her left foot rose from the bay to set next to its impossibly colossal twin.  
 
Only the terminal building stood between Laura and her objective. One of the advantages of being her height was that Laura's stride challenged the imagination. Choosing one of the narrowest parts of the terminal, Laura stepped over it and quickly cleared the building.   
 
She did not need to be an expert in airport logistics to understand what was going on. Having a full picture of the airport grounds from her vantage point of view helped.
 
Standing by the terminal building, Laura could identify a few planes attached to the fingers that came out of it, with others moving at a snail's pace to the vast stretch of asphalt that was the runway.   
 
On it, a plane was taking off. For some strange reason, Laura did not like that. It had already happened to her back at the highway, at Bay Bridge, and with the cruise ships. This was her party now, and she did not like anyone leaving without her permission.
 
There was not too much she could do about that particular plane, its nose already pointing up to the sky. But she could prevent any more planes from following its path.
 
She was on the track in half a dozen steps, bringing everything to a halt. She would not have needed to do anything else, but for good measure Laura forced two hard stomps on the tarmac, completing the job that just walking in there had started. No plane would use that runway again.  
 
A quick look around told her that there had been a couple dozen that being close to. They would not be leaving anytime soon. And their shape made them incredibly appealing.  
 
Laura was eager to humor her womanhood's screams for attention, and she was surrounded by perfectly suitable instruments for that. She was about to reach for one at random when her mind produced the first objection: every single plane heading for the runway would be filled with people.
 
Suddenly aware of the red lines she had imposed to herself, Laura looked around, trying to find an alternative. It was not hard to conclude that every plane attached to one of the fingers in the terminal building would be as full as the ones that had been taxying for take-off.
 
“Damn” she muttered between her teeth
 
She looked around some more as if just looking around would provide her with an answer to her problem. She did not find a too obvious one. She consciously knew that some of the hangars in the farthest parts of the airport might be housing an empty plane, but it was far from certain, and the wildest part of her brain reminded her again that she needed attention and she needed it immediately. 
 
Her excitement decided for her. The power she was gradually discovering she had made her feel so much that she could do anything she wanted, that it was logical enough for her mind to conclude that she could do anything she wanted.   
 
In a last desperate attempt to fool herself, Laura tried to reason that using a plane full of people as a dildo was not equivalent to using people sexually "directly." To start with, they had a higher chance of surviving, she told herself as if she cared about the equivalent to the lives she finished in a couple of steps.   
 
So, forgetting about the taboo with surprising ease for someone that had started with the firm belief that she was adhering to high moral standards, Laura looked down at the collection of planes at her mercy and pondered about which one she would turn into her sex toy.
 
Her first temptation was to get hold of one of the largest models, with their characteristic hunchbacks. She was about to head for the nearest one when she realized that it was impractical. While the plane was noticeably smaller than Laura, it was still too big for her purposes.
 
Her eyes scanned the remaining aircraft, and she soon decided that one of the two-engine planes at about half the length of the hunchbacks would be more suitable. They seemed to be about the length of one of the vibrators in her collection.
 
Without further notice to anyone, Laura took a first step towards the victim she had chosen. Four steps later she was crouching next to it and easily grabbing it with one hand in the center of its fuselage.
 
She would have sworn that she could hear the screams coming from inside the aircraft. For some dark reason, she enjoyed them. Then, she leveled the plane and brought her huge hazel eyes next to the tiny windows.
 
She guessed more than saw the couple hundred people inside. Even if she had limited visibility of them, it was easy enough to deduce that they were in panic. She did not do too much to calm them down.
 
Putting her best bedroom voice, Laura addressed the passengers.
 
“My dear tiny subjects. Please, do fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to get… mmm… bumpy”
 
Ripping the wings of the plane was relatively easy, as was tearing the rudder. The landing gear was a little more involved, in the sense that it took Laura about a couple of seconds for each set of wheels.       
 
Screams kept on coming from within the plane. Laura stuck her tongue out of her mouth and started to lick the plane’s front.
 
"I hope you can enjoy this, even if only a little. I know I will" she said, keeping the same low, purring voice.
 
She had already moved back to the runway and was about to sit down and get started when she reminded of something. A quick look over her shoulder quickly revealed that her usual entourage of news helicopters was not only not gone, but had grown.   
 
Her first impulse was to turn and command them to leave. Then she realized about the stupidity of the idea. She was sure she could force them to get away. After all, she had just forced a storm to get out of her way. But what would be the use? Someone else would record her.
 
Then, she realized something that had already been evident but she had not yet thought about it: her privacy was gone. For good. From now on, every single of her actions would be seen by millions. Every single of her words would be heard by millions. And while she had the power to try, she was smart enough to know that there was not too much she could do about it.
 
Her entire life had become public. She was an all-powerful goddess. But she was also a public goddess. The last refuge of privacy she had were her thoughts.
 
She looked back at the plane and then took a glance over her shoulder, back at the choppers. As carefree and uninhibited as Laura was, she had never had sex in public. The old taboos still applied to her, there.
 
For an instant, she considered putting the plane down. Then, her libido let her know that it did not agree with that idea. The decision came quite naturally to her.
 
“Why the hell should I care about what they think? I am their fucking goddess!”
 
Without further word she let herself drop on her butt, causing a mild earthquake, and spread her legs wide. And then, she carefully approached the nose of the plane to her sweet spot. She could not have been more lubricated. The plane easily slid in, and soon half of it was inside her, along with about a hundred people.
 
The fuselage complained, but she did not care. She started to thrust gently. Her moans overshadowed any other sound two miles around her. They started to gradually increase in intensity and frequency as she kept on going.
 
Laura realized that the idea of having a hundred people inside her exited her as much as the physical stimulation itself. She could feel the plane breaking between her powerful vaginal muscles, but it was far too late for her to give a damn about it. At this point, the few hundred lives inside the plane were as valuable to her as any of the ones she had snuffed when stepping on them.
 
Rather than stopping, Laura increased the intensity feeling the aircraft break more and more with each thrust and feeling the distance to the climax getting shorter and shorter.
 
The timing of the events was not clear to Laura afterward. She did not know if she reached the orgasm the moment she felt the plane completely breaking or if the plane broke as a result of her reaction to her orgasm.
 
The consequences were the same, in any case. Her last moan was so loud that it made a few of the closest people deaf and the fuselage of the Oceanic Airlines Airbus 320 was twisted so badly that it was hopeless to try and look for any survivors.
 
Laura let herself drop to her back, causing another strong shake in the airport grounds, and took a deep breath in. She was still panting as she reached between her legs and took the remainders of Flight 1397 out.
 
 
 
 
"I must admit, I'm lost," Laya said 
 
“I think I know what might be going through your mind, but why don’t you share it with me to see if I can help you out of your doubts?” Quo replied
 
“In practical terms, she just killed another group of humans. One not especially bigger than any of the groups she had finished before” Laya said
 
“But there was a difference” Quo replied, guiding her assistant to the next question
 
"There would not be to us. We see sex just as a means to an end: reproduction."   
 
“But we’ve been observing humans for long enough to know that this is an important difference for them” Quo stated
 
“Of course. It’s a ritual for them, something that goes way beyond reproduction. It’s the first species we’ve found that shows this behavior” Laya said
 
"Sex is the most pleasurable physical stimulation a human can get," Quo said
 
"So, if we follow that logic, Laura Anderson just killed two hundred people to feel pleasure. Which brings her current actions to a whole new level" Laya said
 
"It does."
 
"But you sound as if you had already been expecting it," Laya said
 
The professor paused for a second and then replied:
 
"My behavioral model had predicted it. Nothing stimulates Laura Anderson psychologically like power. And we've given her the ultimate power. But humans can hardly separate psychological stimulation from the physical one."
 
“Which means that there will be more of this” Laya said
 
“Probably” the professor replied
 
“About that ‘ultimate power’…” Laya started
 
“Yes?”
 
“Don’t you think that you went a little too far? Granting her the ability to blow away the weather when she does not like it…”
 
"I gave her all the abilities she had dreamed of," Quo said 
 
"You also gave her some she had not even thought about." Laya tried to make sure that it did not sound like a retreat 
 
"True. But there is a purpose behind them."
 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

 

You can see more about Laura, including some art about her, in my DeviantArt profile:

https://papayoya.deviantart.com