- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 6

 

People had done a lousy job of clearing the bridge, but Laura had already been expecting it. This had not been a problem in her eyes before and it was even less of a problem now. She reached the suspension bridge soon enough and stopped next to it, looking down at the dozens of vehicles and hundreds of people still trapped on it.
 
Laura sighed. Then she addressed them.
 
"You are going to die," she said in a matter of fact tone. The screams from the road, which was level with her upper thighs increased in intensity. "And it's going to be your fault" she added
 
Then she stooped slightly and looked at the scurrying bodies of hundreds of people making their way through the aisles between piled up cars.
 
“I warned you. And you had plenty of time. And yet, here you are. I told you that the bridge was going down, and you could just not clear it on time” she said
 
Then, Laura lowered her tone, as if addressing a child.
 
“You know, I get it. I know I’m impressive, shocking and even scary. It’s hard for me to think like you anymore, but I think I can relate to that. And you know what? I’m making an effort to make this easier for you guys. I’m taking extra care. I’m warning you in advance. I’m even giving you some advice. But honestly, I feel like you tinies are not putting anything on your part. You keep packing the streets I’m walking on, keep on trying to challenge me and keep on ignoring my advice” she said
 
She stooped lower, taking a closer look at the panicked people.
 
"I need this to work. I mean, I'm going to rule you, and I need you to learn how to behave around me."
 
Laura stood back up. Her sensitive ears caught the sound of rotors in the distance. She turned to see her usual entourage of news choppers, which had got closer over the last minutes. They were still far enough away for her not to have to punish them again, but close enough to observe whatever it was that she was going to do with the bridge.
 
She took a deep breath. Then she made her mind up. She now knew that she had the attention not only of those on the road, who were doomed to start with but also of millions of people at home. She might as well use the bridge to send a message.
 
She was about to resort to brute force when she realized that there was no reason a goddess should not look sexy. Turning back to the choppers, she winked an eye at them and then she beckoned them with one finger while keeping her lips sexily pouted.
 
They hesitated at first. She realized that her previous experience with them had been a little too rough and tried to ease the situation a little.
 
"Come on guys, don't be shy. You will want to take a closer look at what I'm going to do. I won't hurt you."
 
Choppers started to approach gradually. When they were close enough, Laura started her routine.
 
Laura was tall and slim. Her tits had not been remarkable until they had acquired the ability to bring buildings down a few hours earlier, but her long silky legs and her ass had always been world-class. And she knew how to use them. As the choppers approached, Laura started a slow, sensual dance at the rhythm of the imaginary music in her head, moving her ass with the skill of a professional stripper.
 
Plenty of cameras in the choppers were instantly trained on it. Those that kept their zoom in the general situation were the only ones that caught her next movement. Following her routine, almost as if the imaginary music was moving her to do so, Laura lifted a leg from the water and with the grace of a ballerina, she moved it over the bridge, in the section where two sets of suspension wires joined each other at the road level. Soon, she was straddling the massive infrastructure, dozens of people trapped under the shadow of her womanhood.
 
She kept on moving gracefully, moving back to the lap dance routine. Then, she started lowering herself down, bringing her tight ass cheeks barely a few yards over the road surface.
 
A few dozen motorists thought that this would be it, their final moment, but then she rose back up. She was teasing them.
 
The collective sigh of relief was her cue for her next movement. Pushing her ass back and stooping down low, she reached out and grabbed two fistfuls of suspension wires with her hands. The thick steel wires easily gave way under the titanic strength of her digits, and as she stood back up and pulled, Laura easily ripped an entire section of the bridge and lifted it with her.
 
The screams were much closer now, having brought their source quite nearer to her ears. Laura stopped shaking her ass for a while and focused on keeping the stretch of road as steady as possible while holding the cables. A couple of dozen cars ended up in the bay below, but that was unavoidable. She still managed to keep the majority of them on the road and now level with the enormous hazel eyes.
 
Now that she had them there she did not know too well what to do with them. She made her mind up on a whim. Winking at them and blowing them a kiss that sent a few off their feet, Laura arched her back backward and tilted the stretch of roadway, gradually forcing cars and people to fall in her chest, between her two perky breasts.
 
People and vehicles slid down her washboard flat stomach and into the warm water, hundreds of feet below. They tickled as they did. Soon, the entire contents of the stretch of the bridge she had ripped were done. Straightening back up, she decided that she had already made her point and just grabbed one of the segment's ends with one hand while still holding the cables with the other. Then, she let go of the wires and caught the other end of the piece of the road she had ripped out of the bridge. With nothing else to do, she just brought her hands together and turned an entire section of Bay Bridge into chunks of concrete and steel that rained into the water below. She was not careful when doing that, so a few of the fragments ended up falling into relatively untouched sections of the bridge and creating a few more collateral victims.
 
Dusting her hands off, she looked down at the very shocked people on the standing two halves of Bay Bridge and smirked at them.
 
“Was that as sexy for you as it was for me?” she asked
 
She was not waiting for an answer.
 
Instead, she just looked deeper into the bay and saw the cruise ships she had spotted early on. They had made it a little bit farther, but nothing she could not quickly solve, she thought.
 
Looking back at the choppers, she winked at them again and said:
"That was enough for now. I'd like some more space again, so get off my face."
 
After a while following her and after seeing her evolution over the last few minutes, none of the pilots dared challenge her command.
 
 
 
 
Captain Willis was looking back at the inner bay and felt a cold taking over him when he saw the giant woman dealing with the bridge and then turning to face their direction. He had hoped that she would ignore them but had always known that a ship like his was probably too appealing to a woman like that.
 
The moment she stepped over the fucked up bridge and started wading in their direction, Captain Willis knew that his life and the lives of the thousands of people in his ship were at the mercy of a woman in her early twenties.
 
 
 
After all, Laura had left the bridge more alone than she had initially thought. With the show and everything, the result had not been that bad, since she had only taken a section of the bridge down.
 
She had pondered whether to let herself get carried away a little more. She had been close to taking another section of the bridge apart with her ass. But she had finally decided against it. Her primary objective had been accomplished: no one would cross from one half of the city to the other through Bay Bridge. There was no point in killing more people. She hoped that those observing her were bright enough to realize how magnanimous she had been without the need for her to spell it out for them.
 
She quickly forgot about the bridge, though. She now had another objective in mind: the cruise ships. There were five of them, and despite their efforts, they were not getting anywhere far from her reach. Laura waded casually in their direction. She wanted them, and anything she wanted she should get.
 
The cruise ships did something she had not been expecting as she got closer. They spread in different directions, as was made evident by the trails they left on the water. It was a smart move, but unfortunately for them, a useless one. Laura's superiority over them was so vast that all they could hope to get out of that were a few more seconds.
 
She mentally chose the ship farthest to the left and headed for it. She would make her way from there to the right to take care of the five vessels.
 
Laura was more in-depth into the bay by the time she reached it, as made evident by the fact that the waterline was barely a few inches (from her perspective) from her crotch. Her womanhood was damp, but not out of contact with the seawater.
 
The ship was large. Laura thought that it was probably as long as she was tall. And she was damned big! It also stood tall above the waterline, its upper decks getting all the way under her perky breasts.
 
Not too many people remained on the outer decks, but Laura’s keen eyes could easily see the multiple shadows behind the windows. She took the final two steps towards the ship and then reached out with her impossibly long right arm. Her fingers curled around an open space between the upper deck and the decks below, in a spot that was built like a canyon. The ship stopped in its tracks, pulled back by Laura’s slender arm and sending hundreds of people off their feet.
 
"This is my ship now," Laura said as she pulled the vessel backward and turned sideways, to move it right in front of her body. Together with the Beck Tower, this cruise ship was one of the first man-made structures that could rival with her size. She felt both admiration and a little jealousy and not being the biggest thing around.
 
Laura crouched and looked through the windows of the middle decks at hundreds of unrecognizable but undeniably scared faces.
 
“I’m not going to damage your ship or hurt you. But this is my city now, and no one leaves without my permission” she added
 
With that, she stood up again and started to turn the ship with her hands, effortlessly manipulating it until its prow was pointing back towards the city. Then, she looked at the choppers in the distance, winked at them again and gently shoved the ship back towards the city. The momentum she had given it with her delicate limb would be enough to send it halfway back to the harbor it had come from. Time to go to the next.
 
The next two ships were close enough for her to overtake them, stop the first with a hand on its prow, drag it towards the second and repeat the same operation with it. She did not waste time with the passengers on them save for some brief words intended to comfort them.
 
Turning, she grabbed the prow of each of the ships with one hand and started walking in an arch, dragging the ships with her and pointing them towards the city. She stopped when they were practically next to her first victim.
 
She decided to play a different game with the fourth ship. The sun was shining fiercely and was making her tan skin glow. Some degree of refreshing would be welcome.
 
Crouching, Laura let herself drop into the water and then she started to dive under it, gently paddling with her feet to impulse her body in the direction of her victim. Her eyes were as keen under the water as they had been outside of it and had no trouble identifying the wake of the ship. Soon enough she was under it and turned around so that she would be lying face up right under a keel as long as she was tall.
 
Without further ceremony, she grabbed the ship by its sides with her hands and started paddling her feet again, moving herself and her catch in the direction she wished. Soon enough the vessel was level with the other three, and there was only one cruise ship left.
 
Passengers on the Empress of the Seas were in utter panic, knowing perfectly well that they were next. Those in the stern of the ship were probably the ones that were having the worst time since they could see the massive woman through the windows and they had seen how she had turned and faced in their direction. Then, suddenly, the woman disappeared under the waterline again.
 
Laura reappeared just a few seconds later. When she did, she was way ahead of the cruise ship and had enough time to stand up and wait for it with her hands on her hips. She could notice the change in speed of the large vessel, but its momentum was far too significant and the skipper could not prevent it from crashing its prow into her model caliber stomach.
 
It did not hurt her. The story was different for the front part of the ship, which bent and buckled at contact. Laura just giggled and took hold of the damaged section, dragging it with her and bringing it to her gathering point.
 
A minute later she was standing in the middle of the outer bay, with five cruise ships at her mercy and with over ten thousand people wondering what she had in stock for them. They had seen her deal with the bridge and they had heard what she had done with some of the smaller yachts back in the inner bay. Panic was the widespread feeling and more than a few were on their knees, praying.
 
None of Laura’s thoughts were around harming them, though. She just wanted them back into her city and was trying to find a convenient way of doing it.
 
The idea came to her almost naturally. For someone like Laura, who had had a wish to become a giant for as long as she could remember, proficient knowledge of any popular culture related to the topic was a given. So, it was not strange at all that "Gulliver's Travels" was among her favorite books. She also owned any movie, cartoon or comic that had ever been made about it, including her favorite: "Gullivera", by Milo Manara.
 
So, the answer came naturally to her. Wading towards the prow of the closest ship, Laura stooped and looked for the anchor. It was held in a compartment underneath the prow itself, but Laura had more than enough brute strength to rip the metal cover open and pull the twenty tons anchor out. She quickly repeated the operation with the other four.
 
The journalists in the choppers that had been following her ever since she had got into the city were then treated to the most spectacular sight of the giantess yet. That of the 22-year old thousand foot tall woman calmly wading back towards the city while casually dragging five massive cruise ships by their anchor chains with just one hand.
 
Laura could not be more content. Her longtime dream had been fulfilled. She was the single most powerful being on the entire planet, wielding the power of entire nations in her fit body. And she was showing it to the world as only a young sexy woman could.
 
She reached the outer harbor soon enough, using her free hand to move some ships out of the way. As she advanced more and more of her legs came above the waterline until even her knees were visible. She stopped when the docks were a couple of steps away.
 
“Done with these” she thought. “Time to move back to the city take over stuff” her mind added.
 
Turning towards the cruise ships, she felt it was quite anti-climatic to just move away without further ceremony. She observed the one closest to her, and an idea came to mind.
 
"I'm not only bigger. That is pretty clear. I can see much better, I can hear much better, and I can think much faster. And I could swear that I feel much stronger than I should be"
 
The problem with her last statement, of course, was that there had been no way to prove it to herself so far. “Just” the regular strength she should have had at her new size would have been enough to overwhelm any of the obstacles she had met so far.
 
She realized that the cruise ships posed a unique opportunity to prove her theory. Without further ceremony, she waded to the closest one and said:
 
"You know what the problem with being my size is? There is no decent gym around to work out."
 
No one understood too well what she meant until she crouched and brought both her hands under the keel. Then, she started to stand back up, lifting the massive vessel from the water. She soon was holding the cruise ship and the three thousand people inside twenty yards over the waterline, pressing it against her chest, her nipples denting the surface.
 
"It is damned easy," she thought
 
She was holding a ship that was as long as she was tall and must weight as much as her, and it was not even straining her. Encouraged by it, she kept going, lifting the ship higher and rotating her hands under the keel. The ship was now in front of her face, and everyone around looked at her with even more astonishment than the one she had managed to create so far, not believing that they were seeing.
 
They were not ready for the final effect. Much like a weightlifter, she rotated her hands under the keel once more and proceeded to straighten her arms. A second later, her arms were wholly stretched and holding a massive cruise ship right over her head. She was amazed at herself. And what was best of it all was that she was still not feeling any strain at the feat of strength she was accomplishing, telling her that she was capable of much more.
 
She turned and faced the city with the ship over her head. She let a loud laugh out.
 
“I told you I was a goddess. For those that did not believe it, see it now!” she screamed for all the city to hear.
 
"I am bigger than you, I am stronger than you, and I am smarter than you. My power knows no limits. I promise I will be a wise and compassionate ruler but never forget who I am and what I am capable of!"
 
Her moment of ecstasy was interrupted by something she had not been expecting. A large crack formed on the keel of the ship, right above her head, and she started to feel the entire structure bending.
 
“Fuck” she muttered to herself
 
She might be almighty, but the ship indeed wasn't. And it was not prepared for the kind of stress she had subjected it to.
 
The crack widened, and Laura felt that if she kept holding the ship like that any longer it would break in half. She did not want that. She was not interested in killing the thousands of people inside and hell, after the speech she had just given, it would make her look like a fool.
 
She had to think fast. Her first reaction was to drop it into the water, right where she had picked it from. She quickly discarded it. A quick look up at the keel told her that that ship would not be floating anymore. She needed a Plan B.
 
The harbor was way too packed to find a spot for her to set the cruise down without crushing a few hundred people at the same time. She needed an alternative. She finally found one. The harbor's train station seemed to be abandoned enough. It was not empty, but a few dozen people were a reasonable price to pay to save a ship and the thousands of passengers on it.
 
She hurried towards her new destination, her calves capsizing two smaller fishing boats and sending them to the bottom of the harbor. Laura realized about them too late but just added them to the list of acceptable collateral victims. She was next to her chosen spot soon enough. The crack widened almost to the point where the hull was about to break an instant before she started the movement to bring the ship back down. For a very long second, Laura wondered if the cruise would make it safely to the ground or if it would break in the middle of the movement. Luckily for her, and especially for the passengers, it held.
 
The humongous cruise ship groaned as she finally rested on its final destination. A few last screams confirmed to Laura that it had not been entirely empty. But the ship was fine, so she sighed in relief.
 
Then, she stooped to look through the windows.
 
“That was close!” she said cheerfully
 
Then, she noticed that she needed to give them another piece of advice.
 
"It would probably be better if you just got out of the ship anyway. I cannot guarantee it's going to stay in one piece."
 
Surprisingly enough, people started pouring from the inner decks and into the outer ones. And surprisingly enough, they stopped in their tracks and started to look around, even at Laura, not knowing what to do.
 
“What’s the problem?” she asked
 
She only received a cacophony of screams in response. Not in the mood to try to filter through them, she just reached out and pinched a man between her fingertips. After some insistence on her side and a more detailed than necessary explanation of what would happen to him if he did not answer her question, the man finally told Laura what she wanted to know: the people wanted to get out of the ship but couldn’t.
 
"Of course," Laura thought. It was sometimes too easy to disregard how complicated some things were to regular people once one was Laura's size. But the truth was that with the ship out of the water, the height between its multiple decks and the train yard below was way too high for anyone to climb down without killing himself.
 
Laura dropped the tiny man into the train yard but decided that she was not in the mood to work as a lift for the remaining few thousands on the ship. She needed to find a more sustainable solution. She looked around and smirked when she had an idea.
 
She only needed to adjust her position slightly to reach out and grab a large train car in her right hand. Well, at least she guessed it would look massive for anyone but her. To Laura, it just felt like a toy, like everything else in the world.
 
Setting the train car on its side and right in front of her, Laura made a fist and smashed it right in its center. As expected, all that remained of that section of the train car was a flattened metal foil. She repeated the operation three more times. By the time she had finished, she had turned the large car into a long metallic ramp.
 
She bent one of its edges with the sheer strength of her fingers and without further warning moved it to the ship, perfectly attaching it to one of the lowest decks and then resting it on the ground below.
 
"Here you go," she chirped. "You won't complain that I do not take care of my subjects" she added
 
She waited for some of the bravest ones to break the ice. When she saw that people had got the message and were taking care of themselves, Laura decided that her job was done. It was time to get moving.
 
A noise from above distracted her. Looking in its direction, it was easy enough for Laura to spot the low flying plane heading towards a spot further down the coast. Of course, it was the airport.
 
Dozens of ideas started flooding Laura’s mind when she realized that the airport was close by. A different thought tried to prevail.
 
“You have work to do, Laura! You cannot keep getting distracted by everything! The city is not going to take over itself on its own!”
 
Then, another more powerful thought, fueled by millions of gallons of hormones took over.
 
“You are a goddess, for God’s sake! Goddesses are meant to do anything they fucking want.  You could conquer this city in five minutes with a hand tied at your back if need be. But you'll only live a few things as a giantess once. You've wanted to be like this ever since you remember. You are finally everything you ever wanted to be. Enjoy it, for fuck's sake."
 
 
 
"That was certainly entertaining," Laya said
 
"It was, wasn't it?" Quo replied. He had thoroughly enjoyed Laura's antics. She had made it look like a game, which in turn had made Laya and him, the observers, watch the entire scene like a movie
 
“She’s a show off” Laya added
 
“Of course she is. And who can blame her?” Quo added
 
"Well, she does not seem in a hurry to take over the city," Laya said
 
“Yeah, I had already anticipated that”
 
"You did?" Laya's tone suggested some sarcasm. "This human cannot surprise you, can she?" she finished, winking
 
"Oh, she can. This is what I love the most about humans. They are creative, playful, expansive… it's hard to predict what they will do next, as individuals, no matter how well socio-history can predict their behavior as a collective. That's pretty unique, and I dare to say that we got a unique subject."
 
“So, is she going to get back to conquering the city and the world?” Laya asked
 
"If I had to bet, I'd say that she will play a little more," Quo said
 
“Why?” Laya asked
 
"She is starting to realize that her life-long dream has finally come true. I mean, she did already, back in the highway, but now she has understood that it is completely real and that no one is going to take it from her. This is all the playful side of her mind needs to convince her that she does not need to be so hard on herself and that she can indulge a little" Quo said
 
"We could have conditions that part of her mind if we had known about it" Laya observed
 
"Oh, that would have been a waste. These moments… they are not only incredibly entertaining to watch. They serve a purpose."
 
“Which one?” Laya asked
 
“Think about Laura Anderson like a smart little girl. You want her to have her assignments, but you also want her to have fun. The more she can combine both things, the more effective she will be” Quo said. She went on:
 
“Now, think about the world’s population too. Laura Anderson is killing them by the thousands. No matter how negligible that quantity may seem compared to the entire population of the planet, it is a shocking number for an individually oriented society like theirs. If they see her as an evil being that takes pleasure out of their deaths, they will never follow her rule. They could temporarily submit, but they would always, eventually, fight for their freedom. This would end up bad. They cannot see her as soft, either. If she is too gentle or wimps out easily, they would never follow her either."
 
Laya understood. "They need to see her as unstoppable and willing to do everything it takes, but they cannot see her as a cruel tyrant."
 
“Correct” Quo said
 
"Well, that's not easy, I guess," Laya said
 
"Which is the reason why our subject works so well. I told you, Laura Anderson is unique."
 
“Interesting” Laya said.
 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

You can find more about The Plan (including some illustrations) and my work at https://papayoya.deviantart.com