- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 16

 

Emerald had barely had time to recover from its most dreadful morning. The giant woman had waded out of the city a couple of hours ago, but that had barely given the emergency services time to deploy to some of the affected areas. There were so many, and all of them were so fucked up that it was hard for them to choose. 
 
The consequences of her presence had been dire, but the worst part for the city was the uncertainty about the future. Was she gone for good?
 
The massive explosion in the sea, close to where the horizon met the water surface, was easily seen around the entire city. In a normal day, it would have been considered remarkable news. Today, it was the trigger for a new wave of consternation. No one had any doubts about who was behind it.
 
Soon, her towering form came into view over the horizon, and the general unrest gave way to new widespread panic. 
 
“Oh my God! She’s coming back!” could be heard as the crowds on the street resumed their running and screaming, even if they had no clue about where the giant woman would finally come ashore.
 
Her figure gradually increased in size and threat as the young woman approached, every step bringing her closer to the city and bringing the city closer to chaos.
 
On the opposite end of the situation, Laura felt content as she waded back into the city. Feeling content after the somewhat embarrassing incident with the gas boat, Laura sensed the fear in the population. Shared by millions of individuals, the signal was strong enough for her to feel it even from a few miles.
 
There was some underlying feeling in it. Laura chuckled when she realized it was hopelessness. Of course! Beyond some spare words to the crowd she had left on a rooftop, Laura had left the city without much of a farewell. She now realized that the people had probably hoped that she had left for good. Her smile widened, feeling excited about the discovery. This would make things so much better! It would work very well with her new attitude, too!  
 
She wondered what to do once she got back in town. Of course, it was not as if she had not caused plenty of mayhem in her morning of exploration, but she had done so while forcing herself to be relatively restrained. That was gone now! Having split her world-conquering objective from her giantess fantasy, she was now ready to enjoy her size without inhibitions.
 
And hence, that was what she would do. Laura was ready to play a bit in the city.
 
She kept wading, getting closer and closer to her destination, its skyline feeling more of her horizon. The relative integrity of Emerald was noteworthy. Of course, the trail of her passage was easy enough to spot, most noticeably in the section of the city that had suffered her run from the Strauss Tower to the spot where she had intercepted the maglev. Curiously, the columns of smoke were easier to spot from her vantage point of view than the city blocks she had brought down. But, all in all, Emerald was still standing.
 
Curiously, she had a certain feeling of failure, as ridiculous as that was. Logically, Laura knew that Emerald was a huge, 8-million-people metropolis. Even for a woman of her scale and power, a city like that could withstand plenty of messing unless she really got her mind into bringing it down. And that was not what she had been doing. And it neither was what she was planning to do now.
 
She was not in for mass destruction. She just wanted to indulge herself.
 
Her thoughts entertained her all the way to the city. She was soon standing in front of the commercial harbor, the one that was used by cargo ships. She smiled in anticipation as she took the final steps towards it, seeing what it had become. She did not find a better way to describe it than a refugee area.
 
Apparently, despite her previous antics with the cruise ships, plenty of people in the city had decided to flee it by sea. The flotilla she had intercepted had probably been part of this effort. It was not in fancy cruise ships this time, but people were getting anywhere they could, including some of the rustiest freighters around.
 
Ships of all kind lined up in the harbor while some others waited their turn, as thousands of people packed the docks. They had been screaming for a place in one of the ships a few minutes ago. They were screaming at the sight of her, now.
 
Laura was amused by the sheer terror her reappearance was causing in the population. Well, if anything, she could say that it served the people well. She had been very clear about her intentions and in her instructions to the population. She did not want them leaving. She had done as much on her part as she had been able to stall mobility. And still, they were trying to flee from the city. She did not like it. And, more importantly, she could not tolerate the challenge. 
 
So, now that the gloves were off, she was going to do something about it.
 
“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” Laura said in a threatening tone as she approached the docks, now taken over by chaos.
 
"From up here, I could swear that you guys are trying to leave my city" Laura then added. "I thought I had been very clear with you that I did not want that." 
 
She fine-tuned her mental muscle a bit to feel the rising panic in the crowd immediately in front of her. Water was barely reaching mid-shin by the time she stopped, hands on her hips, between two of the ships that were waiting their turn to dock on the harbor.
 
"So, let me see if I can make you understand once and for all. The world is not the same since I woke up this morning. I have changed the rules. You belong to me. You will obey me. And those of you who cannot accept living under me will die under my foot."
 
Laura lifted her right leg high out of the water as she said the last words. She held it there for a couple of seconds, causing a general murmur of awe. And then, she mercilessly stomped the ship to her right, which had a convenient enough size to be completely flattened by her sole as she pushed it into the ocean bed.
 
The screams erupted again, with renewed vigor. Laura loved them. She knew she was showing herself as a significantly meaner goddess now, but she did not mind. It was due to happen, she realized. If anything, being unrestrained would help her achieve her objectives faster.
 
"You know?" she wondered aloud. "I'm not above using a few thousand of you to set an example."
 
Laura had to tune down her mental abilities a bit since the panic was almost reaching annoying levels. Taking another step, she repositioned herself next to a large freighter that was half full of people and crouched down. The sight of the would be refugees from up close was strangely delightful.
 
"So, you think you can get away from me," Laura said in a matter of fact tone. "Well, my fist thinks otherwise" she added.
 
Closing her right hand in a fist, she raised it over her head and then slammed it in the freighter without pulling back. It was spectacular, her knuckles easily breaking through layer after layer of metal until they reached the ship's keel. The ship was torn in three: a central part, smashed by her fist and two edges that were sinking in the harbor's relatively shallow water faster than the Titanic. 
 
Laura stood back up and enjoyed the reaction coming from the land.
 
"Yeah, that's right people. The giant woman is not holding back anymore."
 
She kept her hands on her hips as she observed the pandemonium with a sneer on her face. Then, in an impulse, she crouched down again, cupped her hands together and splashed thousands of gallons of water into the crowd. They were washed away like dirt, their centimeter-tall bodies not being able to withstand the tsunami she had so casually unleashed on them. Laura snorted as she stood back up and took the first step into the harbor, forcing her step just a bit, like a woman getting on a bus.   
 
As usual, her feet sunk deeply into the ground, dragging water into them and forming puddles the size of Olympic swimming pools. Her previous clearing of the grounds only granted her half a dozen of free steps. Soon, she was standing right behind what remained of the mob.
 
The easy move would have been stepping on them. Instead, Laura bent low and swept her hand, sending dozens of cargo containers that had been nicely stacked up rolling into the crowd. It was a massacre. Eager to take a closer look, she knelt on the ground, crushing people and containers alike under her knees and bent lower. Her hair dragged and threw some of the unlucky people that had ended up in the area. She ignored them and just bent lower, bringing her face very close to the laggards in the crowd. 
 
She blew softly on them, just for fun, and giggled when dozens were sent off their feet by her careless gesture. When one of them, who had reached his limit, stood up and turned to face her, she was momentarily amused until he took a gun from the back of his pants and emptied its clip on her. Needless to say, she did not feel the ridiculous bullets. She barely heard its sound. But of course, what had happened was very clear.
 
Without even crossing a word with him, Laura reached forward and flicked the tiny guy. His shattered body flew over dozens of city blocks before dropping back into the ground. She had no illusions of him suffering during his flight, though. She was pretty certain he had died instantly on contact.
 
Bored, Laura slammed her fist randomly in the fleeing mob. Her actions were having their toll on the crowd, which was thinning noticeably. This also meant that it was scattering around, making it less obvious where to go next to maximize her punishment.
 
Spying a stack of cylindrical containers and deducing what was inside, she decided that she did not need to do all the hard work herself when she could use the tools at her disposal. Picking up one of the containers, she looked for a target and smirked at the sight of one of the ship refueling stations in the dock. Then, without further notice, she threw one into the other.
 
The explosion was massive. Of course, not so massive as the one she had caused back at sea, but massive enough to engulf part of the crowd in flames.
 
She felt a dark satisfaction at the results of her rampage. One of the consequences, though, was that there was not much of a crowd to mess with. Declaring her action at the harbor a decisive win, Laura stood back up and just looked for a suitable spot to get into the city.
 
She smiled when she identified the obvious one and took the first step towards her new destination. Looking over her shoulder, she left some farewell words for the shocked survivors.  
 
"That's right, people. Goddess Laura is back, and she is not taking any shit from you anymore."
 
 
 
 
 
It had been the city’s toughest day, but it had been even tougher for Clark. Seeing his city being attacked by a skyscraper-sized woman on TV had been surrealistic enough, but everything that had happened to him from then onwards had been several orders of magnitude worse.
 
Out of sheer luck, Clark had had a maglev ticket for Palmsdale at noon. And seeing the fate of his city at risk on TV, he rushed to the station to take that train as if it were the last shuttle out of a dying earth. He had had to fight less than expected to get on the maglev. He had later learned that the giant woman had fucked mobility in the city so much, that for most people it had been impossible to get to the station on time.
 
Clark's fear all the way to the station and during the boarding process had been for the woman to show up and rip the roof of Grand Central off, as it would have happened in most B-movies. So, when the low humming of the magnets indicated that the train was moving, he caught himself cheering, along with the rest of the passengers. 
 
The speedometer at his car’s end kept on climbing. Clark started feeling relaxed when he saw it moving beyond the 200mph mark and steadily raise towards the 300. And then, all hell had broken lose.
 
He had vague memories of the crash. And then, just mixed dreams of what had happened afterward. His shredded clothes and noticeable cum in his pants seemed to validate some of the wildest blurred images. Still, he could not believe he had participated in some type of collective sex exercise over the giantess' body.  
 
Images of him being held on the woman's palm, along with many others, were clearer than the memories of the previous moments. And the moment when she had set them on the roof of the seventy stories tall office building by the coast was the clearest of them all. 
 
He remembered the feeling of uneasy calm as the woman turned and got away from them. She had threatened with coming back, of course, but after a very long while, the consensus among the more than thirty people trapped with him was that she would not. Which incentive would she have to do it, after all?
 
They started calling the emergency services soon after they had reached that conclusion. The roof had no direct access to the building, so their only chance was to wait for a helicopter to rescue them. They were told that they would be brought down. They were not on the top of the priority list, however. No matter how stressful being in the palm of the giant woman had been, they were in considerably less danger than many of their fellow citizens now. 
 
There were protests, of course. After a while, they accepted it with resignation. The knowledge that the worst of it was over helped them through that.
 
And then, panic started rising amongst their ranks again. They first saw the giant coming back to the city. Then, they observed with panic as she employed herself harshly against the people in the docks. Things got out of control when she turned in their direction and started walking towards them.
 
For an instant everything became confusing. His head hurt like hell, and he was about to drop to his knees in pain.
 
And then, he felt calm again. The pain was gone. He felt at ease. Suddenly, Clark observed the approach of the giant with confidence, taking into her beauty and power. His dick reacted soon after. Around him, others did the same, lining into the edge of the roof to take a closer look at the advancing beauty. Hands dropped to erogenous parts. Moans ensued. And all he could think about was that he wanted to be near her.
 
 
 
 
The shortest path to her chosen emergence point was across the bay and, with the ocean being merely a glorified puddle to her now, Laura saw no reason not to take it.
 
Her enhanced sight let her close to her previous lovers. She had fond memories of them, of her sex session with the train and the discovery about her "power of suggestion." Apparently, her ex-lovers did not seem to share the fondness for her, their reaction as they saw her heading towards them not leaving too much room for interpretation.    
 
Laura frowned at first. And then she decided that if she did not like the way they were reacting to her, she could certainly do something about it.
 
Reaching out with her mind, she soon overwhelmed the links coming from the roof of the building, forcing them to attach to her. The connection was feeble since the distance was still vast, but not having too many links to hold made it easier to keep them up. Once she was reasonably certain that they would stay on, Laura let go a load of lust and eroticism into the group.
 
She smiled in satisfaction as she could not help but love the results, the formerly panicked crowd now looking at her with anticipation and touching themselves.
 
Not needing any more tampering, she let go and just focused on getting there quickly. Her emergence from the sea was more uneventful than that at the dock. The beach was empty, and so was the promenade that separated her target building from it.
 
Smiling in a quite slutty way, Laura just stepped by the high rise and looked down at her appeased crowd of admirers. She was about to mess with them when her mind told her that something wasn’t right. With her memory and her processing skills vastly improved, it did not take her long to find out what.
 
She had stood by this same building less than a couple hours ago when she had headed into the ocean to clean herself. She had dropped her lovers there and addressed them while looking down at them. She was looking down at them again, but the perspective had shifted. It was not something major, but it was noticeable.  
 
Overlapping her memories with her current view, she soon identified a good enough reference point. It was no other than her chest. The image in her mind showed the roof of the building reaching up to her erect nipples. And now, standing in a relaxed pose, it was evident that it could not even reach the underside of her breasts.
 
Shocked at the realization, Laura forced her mind a bit more. Every image she could recall and compare with the present situation gave her the same answer. It was unexpected, but it was also exhilarating. She let a laugh out as she understood that she had grown!
 
It had not been anything dramatic, maybe some 50 feet when she had been an impressive 1000 feet tall already. Most likely, no one except for her had realized about her change of scale. But she had, and it was the most amazing discovery since… well, she had had plenty of amazing discoveries over the course of the day.
 
In any case, the implications of her finding were very far-reaching. In the immediate term, being 1000' or 1050' would barely make a difference. The importance of the discovery was the fact that her size was not fixed. It was not limited. She could get bigger. And that was a hell of a conclusion.
 
For a few seconds, she tried to understand how it had happened. She soon realized that it was useless. For all she knew, it could have been exposure to the Sun or even the fact that she had kept on gradually growing ever since she had awakened. She wanted to find out, of course. Knowing that she could get bigger was amazing, but it was also important for her to understand how it worked. She had no clue about how she’d do it though, so she just decided to let for the moment she would enjoy her finding and keep observing to try to get more data.
 
In the meantime, she decided to enjoy the fact that her boobs were now above the roof level. Feeling a bit naughty, Laura winked at her subdued subjects and commanded them in a low bedroom voice:
 
"Make some room."
 
They complied at once, and she did not waste time to take a final step towards the high rise and rest her massive breasts at the edge of the roof.
 
Laura had always felt very proud of her body. She had reason to be. Even before her growth, she had been much taller than average. The combination of a privileged gene pool and her frequent trekking and work-out had shaped her imposing form magnificently. Her flat stomach was close to model-caliber, her impossibly long legs were smooth and silky, and her ass was world-class. The only part of her body she had ever had any regrets on was her chest. Her breasts were not tiny, but her large frame could have afforded larger ones. She knew that it was not fashionable among top models to have large breasts. Up to some point, she could use that excuse to brag about having a model body scaled up to a WNBA player height. But she could not fool herself. She was a lesbian. She loved large breasts, and all her girlfriends had always had them. Laura would have killed for a D-cup and would have committed genocide for an E.   
 
Still, her C-sized cups had the power of wrecking balls thanks to her size increase. Being strict, Laura now boasted the largest boobs in the world, at quite some difference from the runner-up. She might as well use that.
 
Weighing more than 5,000 tons each, her breasts soon made short work of the roof, caving it in in the spot where she rested them. She did not care since they were held firmly in position by pectoral muscles that could handle much more than that.     
 
Bringing her hands to her head in a relaxed position, she tapped onto her crowd of lovers and commanded them: 
 
“Suck!”
 
She snorted as she saw them fighting to get the best possible spot. And then she snorted again when she realized that there was no way they would be able to reach her nipples. She decided to help them a little by stooping slightly, making her breasts cave deeper into the building and making her nipples more accessible.
 
She could not help but laugh first and then moan when over a dozen people fought to service each of her breasts. Touching on them with her mind, she rewarded them by sending some pleasure back.
 
She was not going to get off out of the experience, but Laura was enjoying it enormously, both at an intellectual and physical level.
 
She let them go on for a while. When she felt them whimpering, she touched on them again and forced them to overcome their fatigue. She was not ready to let go yet.
 
She repeated the operation three more times. She stopped the entire process when a couple of people by her left breast passed out.
 
Stopping her tampering, she took a closer look and then pushed them slightly with her finger tip. They did not move. They could have blacked out… or worse.
 
Free from her mental hold, the remaining people in the roof looked dizzy. They gradually seemed to realize what was going on, and soon a few of them were screaming and heading to the opposite side of the roof. They did not do it too vigorously, though. Laura realized that she had forced them beyond exhaustion.
 
For a moment she questioned the morality of what she had done. Then she reminded something: there were no more morals than the ones she made. And messing with three dozen people did not seem so wild once she had established that killing a few thousands in a matter of minutes at the harbor was fair game.
 
Removing herself from the building and taking a step back, she looked at the incredibly battered crowd and said:
 
"You have done well."
 
They were afraid of her. She did not care. They had been good subjects, so she was more than willing to reward them.
 
Reaching down, Laura introduced two fingers into her cunt and messed with its contents. A few seconds and a moan later, she was setting a wet and sticky free fall lifeboat in the space the retiring crowd had left in the front of the roof.
 
She sensed inside the boat and tapped on those that were closer to the door. Her new ability did not allow her to give direct mental commands or to suppress free will. It gave her something that was close enough if she used it with care. Her mind muscle allowed Laura to establish connections with people and to set them in the right mental state. She was also beginning to understand that she could control the intensity, even if she did not have too much finesse on that front yet.   
 
So, reaching into the crowd in the boat, she projected submission and then just uttered the words:
 
"Open the back door."
 
It happened soon enough. Since she was at it, she included those in the roof in her mental lock and commanded:
 
“All of you, get inside. Quick”
 
They were way too tired to be too efficient, but they complied, to her satisfaction. Laura could not hard code any permanent state on people, just tamper with them while she focused on them. So, the moment she let her control go, everyone inside the boat started screaming. She decided not to control them mentally anymore. Instead, she just opted for an older fashion but equally effective technique and raised the boat to her face.
 
"You should feel privileged. You are the ones that will not die. Right now you are going to the safest spot on Earth for anyone who is not me" Laura said. Then, she added: "You are my private entourage. Do mi bidding, and I'll keep you alive." 
 
She did not give them any time to reply. She just shut the door with a finger and fit it back into her womanhood.
 
It was time to devote her attention to something else. And the two large, tit-shaped holes in the building’s façade where it met with the roof were an appealing enough sight.
 
Stooping, she looked through them and to her delight saw dozens of people scurrying. Laura used her fist to widen the opening a bit more so that she could get a better look.
 
“I guess you are wondering what I’m going to do with you, aren’t you?” Laura purred. Out of ideas, she just said “Don’t wonder too much” and slammed her fist in the first few floors of the building, obliterating everything and everyone.
 
Laura wanted a fresh crowd to play with, so she decided to try something else. Bringing her hands to the mid-section of the building, she turned her palms up and then mercilessly bulldozed her way inside from opposite sides of the high-rise.
 
With her hands now holding vast sections of the ceiling of what was the forty-second floor or the skyscraper, Laura pulled up. A few things crumbled, but the upper part of the building mostly remained in one piece as she kept pulling. With a bit more effort, she got what she had been looking for and removed the top twenty-eight stories from the rest.
 
Not having anything to do with them and not having any regrets or compassion either, Laura simply tossed the section of the building she had ripped to the side, smirking as she saw it spectacularly exploding as it hit the ground. She snorted and looked at the very startled crowd on the floor that had now become the penthouse. 
 
Winking at them, Laura said:
 
“I guess you were not expecting that”
 
She could not prevent a girlish giggle as she said it. She knew she was not too original, but she was having a great time.
 
The truth was that Laura had not thought beyond that point. A new look down showed her that her chosen entry point had left the building at a pretty convenient height for some activities, though.
 
"I guess you'll have already realized that I'm the most powerful person around. So, let me give you some piece of advice: you should all kiss my ass. Here, let me make it easier for you."
 
She doubted whether she had crossed the line into bullying mediocrity, but the new Laura was about having fun without inhibitions, so she did not see why she could not try some ideas, even if they probably were pretty stupid.
 
She turned and snorted once more when the screams indicated that the people in the building had already guessed what she was about to do. It did not stop her from doing it, of course. Laura just kept pushing her ass out and moving it towards the new “roof” of the high-rise, in the motion to sit.
 
Walls, office furniture and, of course, people disappeared with grim finality under the sensitive skin of her hard ass cheeks. She snorted once more, knowing perfectly well how humiliating the deaths that she was causing must be. By the time she completed her motion, Laura was resting her entire weight on the remainders of the office building. No matter how well it had been built, the architects had never designed it with the idea that its structure would eventually have the need to withstand over 300,000 tons of weight. So, after merely 2 seconds of resistance, floor after floor of the building started giving like wet tissue, sending Laura down.
 
She giggled like a girl in a theme park ride when her ass hit the ground, making her surroundings shake and forming a cloud of dust that raised all the way to her face.
 
Her giggle stopped halfway as dust got into her nose and Laura was very aware of what was going to happen next. The sneeze could be heard for blocks. She did not realize until a couple of seconds later that it was also felt. A short burst of the most violent wind out of Laura’s lungs yet caught a few dozen people in the area and pushed them with such force that they were dead way before they landed. This was not the most spectacular part, though. Seeing cars and trucks being sent around was exhilarating but what made Laura snort was the sight of the façade of the building across from her exploding at her girly act.
 
“Oh fuck!” Laura said aloud, slapping her thigh. “I end up causing mayhem in the funniest ways even when I don’t want to!”
 
Laura's inner girl was awake. These were not good news for the city. 
 
 
 
 
"She can grow?" Laya asked, taken by surprise. The more Laura did and found out; the more Laya realized that in her attempt to coach her, Quo had kept plenty of stuff from her. 
 
"You've seen it."
 
“What’s the purpose of it?” Laya asked.
 
“Why don’t you try to explain it yourself?” Quo proposed.
 
“You want to keep an incentive for her?” Laya suggested.
 
"Bull's eye," Quo said. 
 
"She does not know how it works, though," Laya said.
 
"She will eventually find out."
 
"This field test is way more complex than you had told me," Laya said, without any reproach in her voice.
 
"As you'll have realized already, humans are the most complex species we have found out so far, excluding ourselves. Their special biology and psychology have led them to a very special social organization too. This was never going to be straight forward. I've been preparing this for years."  
 
“You are going to get to the Board of Xenology after this” Laya said.
 
"Of course." Quo replied in a matter of fact tone. "That's not the important part."
 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

 

You can see more about Laura, including some art about her, in my DeviantArt profile:

https://papayoya.deviantart.com