- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 15  
 
 
Captain Jacobs had been long enough at sea to know how fast the tide could turn. And it just had, against them.
 
The murmurs and whispers around him in the deck of the Barracuda told him that the rest of his crew had noticed, as he had, that the giant woman had not only come back from her momentary trance but that she was wading in their direction. He had had some hopes at the beginning, but after a few steps and after looking at her expression, it was obvious that she was not advancing towards some indeterminate point but that she had a target in mind: them.
 
He looked at the radar to see how the rest of the ships that had slowly but steadily packed into the same area where they were reacted. The problem with ships, of course, was that they were relatively slow, so Captain Jacobs could only see some hints at their changes of direction.
 
“Cap? What do we do?”
 
He hesitated for a second. He knew that nothing they could do would change the outcome of whatever had to happen. Right now, their fate depended exclusively on the will of the gigantic young woman advancing towards them.
 
So young, so good looking… and so massive, the girl, barely a woman in Captain Jacobs' old eyes, looked like Poseidon's daughter. And he would have believed she was, had he not heard extensively about her profile on the radio. 
 
Rather than the daughter of a Greek deity, he knew that the woman inexorably moving their way had been born in Emerald as a normal-sized human and that her name was Laura Anderson. She was 22, had recently graduated and worked in a local department store. Or at least, had worked there until she had woken up a few hours before, turned into a goddess.
 
Because, she might not be related to the Greek Pantheon, but in Samuel Jacob’s mind there was no doubt that she was a goddess. There was nothing about her or the way she behaved that could suggest otherwise. Other than her size, Laura Anderson’s attitude had nothing to do with that of a normal woman. That was very obvious to Sam. The way she moved, the way she smiled, the way she looked at the world around her… was that of a goddess, even if she had only been one for a less than a day.
 
A question popped up in Captain Jacob’s mind:
 
“How come it only takes a size boost to turn a regular girl into a god?”
 
Then, he had another:
 
“How does a woman see the world when she suddenly turns into a creature like that?”
 
It was an important question. His immediate future and that of his crew depended on its answer.
 
 
 
 
Laura had had to get quite far away from the coast to find enough depth for her original hygienic purposes, which meant that the packed group of ships that had caught her attention were closer to the shore than she was. So, less and less of her prodigious body was hidden under the waterline as she approached them. By the time she was close enough, she was waist-deep, her entire titanic torso looming out of the water, waterfalls raining down her tanning skin like the Niagara.
 
It had taken her just a few minutes to wade what had originally looked like a large distance. The heterogeneous assembly of ships was now almost within her grasp, and she felt both content and excited by that. The crews on the ships did not share her enthusiasm. They had noticed her soon enough (how not to?) and their reactions ranged from cold fear to mindless panic. The old Laura had found this type of responses amusing; the new one found them thrilling.  
 
There must be a couple of dozen ships of all types and sizes in the neighborhood. To Laura, every single one of them looked like a toy. And free from any restraints and inhibitions for the first time since waking up in goddesshood, Laura was eager to play.  
 
“You guys make the most amazing set of bathtub toys I’ve ever had. How nice of you to pack together for me to play!” she said cheerfully.
 
And then, without further warning, Laura crouched and then disappeared under the water.
 
 
 
“Where the hell is she?” Captain Jacobs heard someone shout somewhere in a lower deck as the sea goddess disappeared under the water like a mermaid.
 
There had been a second of relief when her menacing presence was gone, but it was soon replaced by an even more uncertain fear as everyone realized that the danger was far from gone and that now they did not even have the advantage to know where it was coming from.
 
The Titaness’ words had been clear enough regarding her intentions, and now they would not even have the only advantage one is supposed to have when threatened by a giant creature: seeing it.
 
The Barracuda started rocking a few moments later, the violence of the movement increasing by the second. The radar screen turned crazy by the time the boat felt as if would be torn in two… and then the rocking started going down in intensity.
 
Samuel Jacobs swallowed hard when he realized that whatever the goddess was doing under water, it was generating worse currents than a typhoon.
 
A few calm moments followed. Samuel knew that, in the sea, total calm usually only happened right before the worst of the storm.
 
Not a minute had passed when the horn of a large cargo ship to their starboard started blaring. Its trail suddenly disappeared, and Captain Jacobs saw it being left behind. He was ashamed when his first thought was around how lucky they had been not to be the first victims of the giantess. 
 
 
 
 
Being able to hold her breath for what felt like forever was a nice plus of her transformation. So was the ability to see perfectly well under the water.
 
Laura had already been a good swimmer, a skill which blended in very well with her newfound abilities.  Moving her colossal body under the water with the grace of a mermaid, Laura advanced towards the ships, which were visible on the surface.  
 
She did not stop when she reached the first boats in the group. Her observations from below matched the ones she had made when standing over the surface: the bigger ones were in the center.
 
Instead, she kept diving until she got close enough to one of the largest ships in the assembly. If she recalled correctly, it was a cargo ship. Getting as close to the ocean bed as she could, Laura rotated her body and looked up at the ship, which rivaled with her in size. Somehow she did not like that fact, which made her to unconsciously adopt a rougher attitude with it.
 
Laura barely needed a very mild paddling of her humongous feet to keep up with the snail's pace of the ship. After a few seconds, she decided to make things even easier and just reached out for the two supposedly massive propellers. Made of thick steel, they had been designed to channel the power of the formidable turbines the ship boasted and gave it enough traction to sail the seas. They broke with ease when Laura closed her fingertips around them, much to her delight.  
 
The ship abruptly changed speed, only the momentum of its previous traction managing to push it forward. Laura was certain everyone on the freighter had realized about her presence by now. Focusing her newfound mental abilities, she smirked when she felt waves of panic emanating from the metallic confines of the freighter.
 
Happy with her game of cat and mouse, Laura decided not to make her presence obvious and to play with the people’s panic from below them, much like the Kraken. Grabbing both sides of the boat with her delicate but oversized hands, she easily stopped it in its tracks, feeling the fear on the upper decks increase.
 
It was time to get a bit rougher. Not too much, yet. She wanted her toy to last. So, she decided to rock the ship quite lightly, enjoying how confusion joined fear in the general mood of the crew.
 
Laura waited a few seconds, letting the sailors recover, and then rocked the boat again, quite rougher this time. She could feel how pain joined the other two feelings. Far from concerned, she was somewhat amused that an act that felt so simple to her could wreck so much havoc among the crew. Of course, it was far from the first time she felt like this through the course of the day, but being underwater, soothed by the oceanic currents, it felt even more extreme.  
 
She could have been at it forever, but this was far from the only ship in the group and Laura was eager to play with all. She was making her mind up about how to finish her starting game and focus on the bigger picture when an idea came to mind, sending waves of pleasure down her spine.
 
Being tall and attractive, Laura had enjoyed the attention before. After having become a giant, she had turned into nothing short of a show-off. There was no point in denying it. Smiling with her lips still sealed underwater, she started to maneuver for her grand appearance.  
 
 
 
Like most people in the improvised flotilla, Captain Jacobs was in the top deck of his ship, watching as the MSC Aral was left behind, its crew waving their hands in panic in the decks around the bridge.
 
And then, all hell broke loose. It was not lost to Samuel Jacobs that once the overall situation was considered, arguing about all hell breaking loose was major words. But he could not find any other way to refer to what was just happening.    
 
The Aral had stopped dead in its tracks a few seconds before. Sam instinctively knew, even if it was hard to imagine, what had happened. Then, the water around the massive freighter started bubbling, as if someone had turned a boiler on underneath it, and the hull of the ship started tilting. 
 
“Oh my God!” Sam caught himself screaming. His men looked at him and he was conscious that he had done nothing to calm them down. He did not care anymore. There was no point in trying to remain calm in a situation like the one they were living.
 
The Aral kept on raising among the bubbling water until the keel of the ship started to become visible, now well above the waterline. Among the confusion of the situation, it felt as if the freighter was becoming airborne. It was not until the Aral was quite higher than everyone could distinguish the two massive hands taking hold of the hull and pushing it upwards.  
 
The water continued bubbling long after the ship was too high the be the source of the commotion. It wasn’t. Not long after the slender arms the hands had belonged to had shown, a large brownish mass of something resembling seaweed appeared, followed by the rest of the young woman’s head. Shoulders, breasts and the rest of her torso followed, raising up with the steadiness and grace of a gymnast having completed her routine and saluting the jury.
 
By the time her emergence was done, the giant woman was standing in the ocean, water barely reaching her navel as she held a ship as large as herself above her head as if it were a weightless pool raft. There was no sign in her that she was straining to do so.
 
Samuel had been intimidated by the giant woman before. He felt ridiculed by her presence now.
 
 
 
Laura loved the staging she had come across. The reactions across the flotilla were very noticeable. Quickly tapping on her new mental muscle, she could feel how her entrance had been received at the same time her keen eyes showed her the expressions of those in other boats.
 
Thousands of eyes were glued to her, and the overall feeling among her audience was a combination of fear and awe. She loved it. The freighter was not the first massive ship she held, but her recent change in attitude made her enjoy the fact that it was piece of cake to hold it in place even more arousing.  
 
Laura felt herself getting excited again, as in any previous occasion where she had displayed her power to the world. She wondered how long she would be able to go this time before her womanly needs became too pressing. If anything, her libido seemed to have grown in proportion to her. At 22, Laura had been at the zenith of her sexuality, but the level of lustfulness she had felt since growing was beyond any of her previous experiences.
 
Anyway, this was not the moment to waste too much time on this. If anything, she had learned that getting satisfied at her new scale was not so tough as she could have imagined when she had awakened.
 
Right now, with the entire flotilla observing her, it was time to put on a different type of show.
 
She slowly rotated, facing the area most crowded with ships. Then, projecting her deep and powerful voice, she addressed them.
 
"I think I was very clear that this is my city now," she said, her tone as imposing as it got. "And I do not remember having given anyone permission to leave." 
 
She contained a smile as she felt around to notice the fear increasing. Well, they had not seen anything yet.
 
“A while ago I would have just commanded you to get back. But you know… I’m starting to realize that you tiny people have a hard time to understand how things are working on now that I’m here. Who knows… maybe I just put too much faith in you” she said.
 
It was time for the blow.
 
“So, let me be much clearer. There is only one way you get to leave my city. This one”
 
Without further word, Laura arched her arms back, holding the freighter over her head as if it were some massive and weightless beach ball. Then, without warming, she shot her arms forward and release her hold on the ship, sending its forty thousand tons flying over the rest of ships in the flotilla.
 
Seeing something so massive being shot like that was among the most spectacular sights the day had brought to Emerald. Laura enjoyed every second of it.
 
And judging by the thousands of emotions her new skill was reading, everyone else in the area was appalled by the sight. This was a more impulsive Laura now, so different to some of her previous interventions; she had not actually planned for the sort of reaction she was seeking. The one that she had got worked perfectly well, in any case. 
 
She tried to guess what had struck the people the most. A freighter like the one she had just tossed did not hold so much crew, so she doubted that she had killed any more people with this action than with any of her steps before. Doing it as she had done, so spectacularly, had obviously had an impact on the drama effect, though.    
 
Needless to say, Laura was not too worried about this new episode of loss of life. If anything, she felt curious. In her new state of mind, she merely saw it as an opportunity to explore a bit more her impact and the possibilities she had.
 
It was for this reason that the next ship she chose to devote her attention to was much more packed than the freighter she had used to show everyone her strength. It was yet another cruise ship. Having already disabled and brought back a few of its cousins earlier in the morning, the sight of it rebelling against her will gave Laura a certain resolve to chastise it.
 
Without further word, she gyrated in the direction of the ocean liner and started to calmly wade towards it. She enjoyed every second of the panic that ensued as each of her steps cut the distance with the massive passenger ship.
 
She caught up with it soon enough. She did not do anything immediately, though. She just took a step to the side and kept wading, keeping parallel to the massive ship, not taking care to leave a safe enough distance. The effects of her wading soon started rocking the ship with violence, adding physical pain to the overwhelming fear she sensed.
 
She soon reached the prow and turned, placing herself on the ship's way, close enough to prevent it from any possibility of maneuvering. She chuckled when the hull groaned and cracked as it crashed into her flat stomach at the height of her deep belly button. Needless to say, hundreds of people in the ship were thrown around as a result of the impact.   
 
“You will go no further” Laura said in a deep, solemn tone, not even raising her voice.
 
Then, she crouched and brought her massive face over the main deck of the cruise ship. It looked different from the cruise ships she had intercepted before. This one was even more packed, with people crowding the exterior areas. She realized that rather than regular tourists the liner she was looking at now was carrying what she guessed could be considered refugees.
 
It was obvious that they hated her close attention, but they had nowhere to go. The ship was too packed. She remained there, crouched, looking at their tiny forms as they tried to recover from the collision with her unyielding form.
 
After a minute, she pushed her lips out and puffed out a light exhalation, sending a few dozen people off their feet once more. She could not help but giggle. She would not have needed her new seventh sense to realize that her childish game had brought a new feeling to the equation: anger. It suited her well.
 
Trying to choose one of the angriest people in the mob, she moved her hand and used her bus-length fingers to push some people around and finally pinch two tinies between her fingertips.
 
"You're so puny… so worthless…" she said in a soft tone that instilled terror not only in her two direct victims. "You challenge me, get mad at me, but when the moment comes, you are helpless to do anything" she added. "As individuals, you're nothing. As a society, you may be worth ruling."  
 
She then dropped them back in the crowd without warning. The difference in scale was too much for them not to be injured, but she did not think they were dead. Laura focused and let their fear and awe sink in. Somehow, she knew that there were 5,348 people on the ship.
 
Laura stood up and placed her hands on her hips in a commanding pose as she looked down at the panicked crowd.
 
“You are all mine” she said in a matter of fact tone. “Whether you like it or not”
 
She felt a spike of rage coming from the cruise and smirked. Then, a tempting idea ran through her head. Free from all inhibitions, Laura decided that the cruise ship was as good a field test as any.
 
“Oh, you think you at least have the right to be mad at me, don’t you? Well, you don’t” she added.
 
Once she was done, she focused on her mental muscle and tried to project submission into the people in the ship. It was hard to control. On the one hand, she had to choose the feeling she wanted to project and on the other, she needed to keep the "connections" under control. She was broadcasting, but she wanted to keep it limited to the people on the ship. To her inner mind, it felt like adding and keeping some links to her overpowered mind while she used them to force a feeling into the other end. She had a vague intuition about how the process worked, but God did it require focus!          
 
Laura realized that she would need a lot of training to develop this new ability. Once, back when she was a girl, Laura had broken her leg. It had been in plaster for close to two months, but the hardest part had been trying to regain her mobility first, and agility later after the plaster was gone. Her leg muscles had been atrophied, and it had required training to make them fully functional again. Up to some point, she felt the same with her new mental power. She did not know how long it had been there, but having never used it, Laura was pretty sure that it would be atrophied. It was up to her to develop it. And she was eager to do so.  
 
The crowd in the ship looked like a good enough sparring for the needed training, so once she felt like she had a good enough hold on her connection, she forced submission into them. The results were exhilarating. The crowd suddenly abandoned their fear and anger and as one became quiet and docile. Laura let a loud laugh out, but not even this managed to disturb the crowd's new attitude.
 
Then, like someone surfing and about to lose her balance, Laura felt the link wavering. She tried to get a hold of it. It was a disaster. Much like the inexperienced surfer trying to overcompensate, Laura ended up loading her link to the crowd too much. The consequences were dire.
 
In front of her, people started dropping to their knees with their hands in their heads or just passing out. Well, she thought that at first. After a short while, it became obvious that she had ended up frying more than a few brains.
 
She blushed slightly, feeling somewhat embarrassed at the results of her action. Of course, she was not going to admit it to the people. But she did not see the need to torture them anymore after a quick look told her that the body count was probably more in the hundreds than in the dozens.
 
She turned and sheepishly waded away, leaving the crowd in the ship alone and recovering from the massive shock they had been subjected to. Without her mental tampering, panic came back, and this time it was even increased a couple of notches as people slowly started to realize what had happened to them.
 
Needing a few seconds to reflect, Laura ignored some of the closest ships and went for the farthest one in the group.
 
She would need to train her mental muscle. She had thought it before, but she had fully understood it now. In a way, she was happy at finding out just how powerful it seemed to be, but this also meant that she had a lot of work to do to sharpen it. 
 
She would need to choose her sparring victims more carefully. She now knew that this ability could be as destructive as her physical ones, but she needed it for more than just that. If she started using it on crowds and frying people in the process… well, this would not help in its popularity.
 
Her thoughts had carried her to the edge of the flotilla, and she faced the weirdest ship she had seen yet. It was rather large, although not so much as the freighter she had tossed or the cruiser she had tortured. But its shape made it stand out from the rest. To Laura's untrained eye, the ship looked like a medium-sized freighter with four "boobs." She ignored the words LNG at the side and just approached the boat with curiosity.   
"Well, well, well… what do we have here? This looks like a boob ship!" she said cheerfully. "You boys know how to appeal a mega lesbian like me, don't you?" she joked.
 
As she got closer, something else caught her attention, though. It was orange, it dropped from a considerable height, and its splash was noticeable enough when it hit the water. Incredibly curious, Laura waded towards it and crouched to take a closer look. 
 
She marveled when she saw it was some boat and promptly reached for it. Its sturdiness was refreshing as she picked it with three fingers and raised to her full height, bringing it to her face.
 
“Oh wow! This is one of those lifeboats in really fancy ships, isn’t it?” Laura said aloud.
 
She was turning her head and bringing her massive right eye close to the potholes and inspected the interior. She marveled when she saw a pretty thick crowd of people piled up inside.
 
“Oh my God! There’s a ton of you there!”
 
She had the naughtiest idea just then.
 
"Look, I never said that I was going to sink your ship, so there was no need to abandon it, but I guess it was reasonable enough to take precautions. The thing is… I'm feeling a little guilty, and honestly, I don't see you guys going all the way to the coast in this piece of crap. So, let me do this: I'll carry you!" 
 
She sensed the interior of the freefall boat with care, not to repeat recent mistakes. She felt a combination of puzzle and fear. She giggled and added:
 
“Besides, you won’t tell me you have not noticed the dildo shape before?”
 
Laura now sensed an increasing concern, but ignored it and just lowered the lifeboat to her private parts. It was nicely shaped, true, but it fell a bit short on the size department. She would feel it, but at a bit less than 4 inches in length, it did not qualify as a good cock. Well, beggars can't be choosers, she guessed, so she just proceeded to slide it in. 
 
She had, of course, already noticed how moist she was. The ease of the process to “park” the lifeboat into herself made it evident that she was ready again for wilder rides.
 
"I will probably need to start looking for something a bit more permanent to calm down my urges,"  Laura thought, knowing as she knew, that her previous attempts had ended up with broken mass transportation vehicles and dozens of victims.
 
The lifeboat felt pleasurable, but its lack of size soon proved to be limiting when it came to physical pleasure. She tried to accommodate it a couple of times but abandoned hope after a short while. Well, at least she had the psychological excitement of holding some people inside her. At first, guessed, she thought she might have around 50 guests in her sweet spot.        
 
The thought was thrilling. Being inside the boat, they would have enough air and supplies to last the ride. Which meant that she had captured her first permanent guests or prisoners. She discounted the two unfortunate people she had carried in her earrings for a short while and that had died when her orgasmic screams had proven to be too much for a regular man to live near her.    
 
Feeling her nipples harden, Laura reached for the “boobs” of the ship close to her. It was amazing how, by pure coincidence, the scale of the metallic containers (or whatever they were) was quite in line with Stacy’s breasts. Winking an eye to the ship, Laura reached out and caressed the container closest to her.
 
Obviously enough, it felt very different to the touch. Where Stacy’s breasts were soft and warm the ship’s boob was cold and unyielding. Well, at least unyielding to a regular caress. Feeling naughty, Laura squeezed a little harder, trying to get some reaction from the ship. She did, but it was far from the one she had been expecting.
 
Laura had not known what LNG meant. Had she known it was a liquefied gas carrier, she would have probably not understood the destructive potential of its contents. Designed to carry high amounts of gas at incredibly high pressures, the explosive power of a ship like the one she had been playing with only felt short of a nuclear explosion. Once the unfathomable strength of her fingers broke through the seemingly reinforced metal of one of the four spherical gas containers, the chain reaction was unavoidable. It happened so   fast that all Laura managed to notice was a strength like none she had felt since her growth throwing her backward.  
 
She had been thrown backward!
 
Her ears whistled as she tried to stand up, visibly disoriented. There was a fire in the water around her, but there were no remainders of the LNG ship to be seen. Scanning her surroundings as her senses came back to their normal keenness, Laura saw that the LNG had not been the only victim. A few boats around her were either destroyed or sinking, and fires had ensued in some that were even farther away.
 
The radius of destruction of the explosion must have been huge!
 
Laura moved her hands along her body and tried to feel for any injuries, worried for the first time since her growth about the consequences of something. Was it possible that she was not indestructible? After all… the explosion had sent her backward!
 
She regained her full senses and realized that there was not a scratch on her body. The force of the explosion had been enough to move her hundreds of thousands of tons but not enough to even put a blemish on her skin.   
 
Somehow this relaxed her. It made her think back about herself as an all-powerful, unstoppable goddess. But she had to admit that her self-confidence had suffered for a few seconds.
 
Frowning, she scanned her surroundings once more. The flotilla was not gone, but it was visibly decimated. It did not look like such a source of fun anymore. Also, feeling somewhat embarrassed, Laura did not feel like staying in the area anymore. There was only one way to go, then: back to the city.
 
She remained silent as she chose the most direct route to Emerald and started wading towards it. Feeling quite mean about the entire situation, she smashed her fist on top of a small fishing boat as she passed by it. She did not even stop to check its name as the boat was turned into a thousand splinters of wood that sank into the ocean bed. If she had, she would have seen that it was the Barracuda.
 
Halfway to the coast, Laura remembered something and reached into her cunt. Seeing that her “guests” and their boat were in almost perfect condition was encouraging and managed to lift her spirits.
 
"I saved you," she said in a more relaxed tone before bringing them back in.
 
In a way, it was true. It was also true that she had been the only cause of the massive destruction around her, of course.  
 
The sight of the well-preserved lifeboat was more reinvigorating than she had thought at first. As she kept on advancing towards the city, she realized that its survival meant that she was truly impregnable.
 
Feeling more relaxed with every step, Laura started to ponder about what to do once she got back into Emerald. Even from a distance she could see the areas of the city that had  been affected by her previous presence, but the truth was that there was more of the city left intact than the parts that had suffered her size.
 
Her final destination was obvious. She had postponed meeting Stacy for too long already. But… well, Stacy did not live by the sea, and there was no reason she could not play with the city a bit on the way there, was it? It was time for Emerald to enjoy her new attitude.
 
 
 
"She's out of her path," Laya said.
 
“She is. It had to happen” Quo replied, relaxed.
 
"The more I talk to you, the more I realize how much you have not told me," Laya said. There was no acritude in her tone; she was stating a fact.    
 
“Well, this is an experiment I’ve been preparing forever, so it’s natural that I know much more about it than you. It’s also a good enough chance to teach my most advanced assistant about how to think” Quo said.
 
"I had guessed that…" Laya mentioned. "How am I doing so far?" she asked, making it sound light.
 
“Oh, I never make mistakes… and I chose you, didn’t I?” Quo said.
 
"You flatter me," Laya said.
 
“Indulge me… what do you think is going on?” Quo asked.
 
"Lateral paths," Laya said, moving her four arms in their equivalent to a shrug.
 
“Brilliant” Quo replied, smiling.
 
"She wanted to rule the world, and she wanted to be a just ruler. This path would have led her to a cul-de-sac sooner or later. You gave her enough abilities and incentives so that her wildest side would momentarily prevail and she would let go. She has done so by embracing her fantasy over her political goals. She needs to do that to become as ruthless as she will need to be, no matter how much she had said she was at the beginning. But from what you are telling me, you have also included something in her conditioning or abilities that will prevent her from going too far or diverting too much from her original objectives. So, she will be bitchier than she ever thought she would, she would cause gratuitous death and destruction, but when the time comes, this will make her better ready for what she will need to do. And since we are worried about the results and not about the morals of her decisions or her path, we are fine with it."  
 
“You know what… this was so good that I think it’s a good enough time for me to take a break and let you oversee the next phase on your own for a while”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

 

You can see more about Laura, including some art about her, in my DeviantArt profile:

https://papayoya.deviantart.com