- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 13  
 
Laura remained sitting, trying to feel the tiny man inside her. Once she accepted that she would not know what was going on in her stomach, she just moaned and looked around.
 
Eating a whole person alive had been weird… but the truth was that it had also felt amazing!  Up to a point, it felt like the ultimate demonstration of power and dominance. Her words, right before executing the feat, had actually reinforced her own thoughts about it: the people around her might be humans, but she was not. Not anymore. She was something else, a goddess, able to do things that were beyond the wildest imaginations.   
 
Those that saw her just as a very tall version of her previous self were making a huge mistake. She had transcended her previous existence and become something else, and while she had known this the entire morning, being able to articulate it more clearly in her mind made her nipples get harder than diamond.
 
She moaned once more and felt pussy getting incredibly wet again. Suddenly, Laura was very aware of the news helicopters that had been following her all day long. Of course, they had not missed any single detail of what she had just done. Far from feeling embarrassed, the realization made her feel strangely empowered. Feeling playful, she forced a cute burp. She was sure that it sounded thundering to anyone still alive in her surroundings, anyway.
 
Turning her neck, she faced the cameras and winked an eye at them. Laura knew she had probably crossed yet another line, but she did not feel bad about it at all. As a matter of fact, she was pretty sure she would need to cross a few more in her path towards world dominance. While she was not interested in being perceived as cruel, she reasoned that there was nothing wrong in being seen as reckless.
 
Laura had thought that the sudden increase in her horniness had been temporary, but if anything, a few seconds later she was even more aroused. She had never had a too prominent chest, but right now it felt as if her nipples were going to explode. Oh God! She really needed to get fucked.
 
“I don’t suppose anyone will be interested in some wild large scale sex” Laura said aloud, almost in a mocking tone.
 
She did not get an answer. She had not been expecting any. She was so much in heat that she even considered fingering herself then and there, but somehow, it did not feel right. Not after what she had accomplished. And not after having been able to get way more creative in pleasuring herself just a while before.
 
She could always get back to the airport, she thought. It was not such a long walk, and she would have plenty of dildos readily available. But Laura felt that she could do more than that. She was in one of the largest cities in the country, there sure would be something else she could resort to.
 
Without further warning, she gracefully stood up to her full, awe-inspiring height and brushed her tight butt from the remainders of the Strauss Center and its former employees.
 
Turning towards the choppers, she winked at them again and giggled when she saw this made them get a few yards back. She loved being able to be so intimidating. Of course, by now the pilots and journalists on the news helicopters already knew that the only reason they were still airborne and following her was because not only she allowed it but, to some extent, she took advantage of it.
 
Forgetting about the choppers, Laura focused back in the city and tried to find a solution for her immediate urges. Not for the first time, she reflected on one of the most obvious inconveniences of her current size.
 
She loved her present stature. Laura had been dreaming of being a giant ever since she had become sexually aware, and she had thoroughly thought of every scenario and every possible size. She had long reached the conclusion that the height she was enjoying right now was the optimal one. Whatever or whoever was behind her change seemed to have known that.
 
Still manageable enough to interact with the little people individually, her thousand feet tall body was formidable by any other standard. Being able to rival with any skyscraper and to actually top most of them, Laura knew that she would never feel dwarfed again in her life. Her size also granted her enough raw strength for any challenge she could imagine, including any confrontation with the military. Yeah, it was the perfect size for her self-imposed mission, which was no other than to take over the world.
 
And still, it was pretty challenging when it came to sex. She was too large for regular humans to make a meaningful impression on her. They were just too negligible. But she was not large enough to use buildings instead.
 
In any case, she would not have traded off any inch of her body for easier sex. In the end, in her fantasies, she had always found a way around that, of course. After all, it was surprising how many phallic objects actually existed in the world.
 
A difference between her fantasies and reality was that Laura could not make her properly shaped object of choice appear right next to where she was. She would need to go look for it and considering how frequently she was getting hornier than a hot rod it would not be a bad idea to start making a list of good places to look for a good shag for those times when she needed it.
 
Placing her hands on her hips and unconsciously widening her stance in a commanding pose, Laura started exploring the city from her vantage point of view. The narcissistic asshole that was now slowly dissolving in her stomach had built his tower in a spot of the city where it would clearly stand taller than its surroundings and where he would get a privileged view of the rest of Emerald. Now standing in its place and being effectively taller than the Strauss Center had ever been, Laura commanded the same view of the city.
 
Her eyes met the airport soon enough. It was a good back-up plan. She doubted she would find too many crowded planes anymore, but as much as she had secretly loved to fuck a couple hundred tinies at once, she rationally knew that an empty plane shell would do the job just as well.
 
She wanted to find something else, though. Her eyes stopped in more than one building that would have looked incredibly appealing… if it had been about eight inches long to her rather than three or four feet tall. No matter how horny she was, there was no way she would be able to fit them in! At most, what she would achieve would be to grind them down under her cunt.
 
Her attention was caught by a couple of bridges. She knew she could bend and tear the steel with her bare hands, so she wondered if she could rip a nice enough section of one of them and use it to please herself.
 
She forgot about all that an instant later. She found what she was looking for. It was perfect! Her heart filled with glee and her nipples hardened even more, despite the fact that Laura had thought that to be impossible. How could she have forgotten about it! In her dreams, she had fucked trains plenty of times, and the maglev was just the ultimate train.
 
God, it was fast! Different from most other vehicles that had crossed her path during the morning, the magnetic levitation train that linked Emerald with San Francisco was one of the prides of the city and still seemed to move quickly from Laura’s new perspective.
 
Sleek and aerodynamic, the maglev had the right shape and Laura thought that also the right size for what she intended. And, as she saw it moving, her imagination started to run wild and to ponder whether she could also take advantage of its momentum.
 
She had no doubts that the train would be packed with people trying to flee the city and herself. She followed its advance and then let her huge brown eyes scan the tracks ahead of it. She smirked when she realized that its path would cross most of the city. It was designed like that, of course. Having to move north and with the most densely populated area in Emerald being in the south of the city, there was no other way to do it.
 
Laura’s more rational side quickly realized that what she intended was close to impossible. Then, the other side took over and reminded her that she was impossible, so, by definition, everything she had accomplished so far was impossible too.
 
Both sides of her brain soon started working together in order to make a plan. With a processing power she had not had before, Laura deduced that if she moved swiftly enough, she could intercept the maglev a couple of miles before it left the city.
 
Excited about the challenge, she quickly started moving towards her new objective. With her mind completely set to the task and horny as she was, Laura completely disregarded any collateral damage or victims of her actions. Her fast paced stroll became her most deadly one yet soon enough.
 
Laura kept her eyes focused on her destination as her bare feet finished people and vehicles alike with grim finality. That was far from the worst consequence of her trek, though. Not having time to stick to the streets and roads, Laura made ample use of her recently discovered ability and just trampled through the buildings in her path.
 
Her shins and thighs broke with ease through residential and office high-rises alike, barely slowing her down as she mercilessly waded through them. She did not even stop to pay an instant of attention to the thousands she was killing in such a rush. Her pussy was craving too much for attention for her to spare any to the ant-sized people.
 
When the landscape changed to one of two-story houses with gardens around them Laura did not hesitate to keep on advancing, entire families disappearing under her sole as it compressed their homes to the ground. That area passed like a blitz before she got into another business neighborhood.
 
Laura kept her eyes trained on the maglev as she used both her fists to get a rather tall building out of her way as she moved.
 
Walking faster than she had done before as a giant, Laura’s trail of destruction rivaled with that of any natural disaster. She considered it worth when she finally reached the tracks and straddled them with ease.
 
The maglev turned around a corner a little less than a mile ahead just at that moment. Laura did not waste any time. She just let herself drop into her hard ass, shaking her surroundings with force, and spread her legs open wide.
 
Aligning her craving pussy with the tracks, she used fingers on both hands to spread her lips wide. The maglev had finally started to brake, but it had too much momentum. Laura could not believe that her crazy idea was about to work. She smiled and waited for the fireworks.
 
She moaned loudly. For the first time since she had woken up in the morning, something had actually managed to make an impression on Laura. And with the area of contact being her sensitive womanhood, the impression had been both intense and pleasurable.
 
The problem was the lack of follow up, of course. Looking down she saw the first train car partially inserted into her pussy. It was obvious that it was not going to thrust by itself, though.
 
Reaching down, Laura started doing the job herself.
 
It was good. In many ways, it was better than the plane had been. The maglev was sturdier and it felt fuller inside her. Laura’s moans started to increase in intensity, matching their pace with that of her hand as she kept thrusting with the train. She became aware of the fact that it was probably completely packed with fugitives again.
 
“Oh God! I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am!” Laura said aloud as she kept thrusting. The moans came back soon after.
 
 
The warning to get their seatbelts fastened came almost without time for him to react. Josh would never be able to thank himself enough for having managed to do it on time. He would not be alive, otherwise.
 
The maglev was designed for speeds of over 300 mph. It was a really stable and quiet train, but whoever had been in charge of the overall security of the project had decided to add some really high-end seatbelts to the design. To a point, they looked like harnesses rather than seatbelts.
 
They had worked splendidly when the train abruptly stopped. Josh had been in a car accident once. The violence of the maglev’s crash had been several orders of magnitude higher.
 
Screams erupted. Josh could not focus too much on them, though, since the train started rocking harshly back and forth. Windows broke and the frame started groaning and twisting in some spots, but other than that the train seemed to be holding whatever was happening to it admirably.
 
Before he could realize what was really going on, Josh’s mind was intoxicated by something he could not quite understand. Up to a point it felt like being drunk, but it was different. It could have been probably associated to the feeling of being infatuated by someone… but the weird thing was that there was no one to be infatuated with. He tried to focus, but it was impossible.
 
The maglev’s windows could not hold the stress any longer and finally shattered almost at once. An instant later, Josh’s infatuation was joined by an intense smell that made his body react almost against his will. Rock hard and lost to inebriation, he realized with his last threads of consciousness that he was getting lost to something. Only he did not know what.
 
He started moving back and forth with rhythmical violent movements, even if their intensity was lower than the initial collision. Each of them would have been enough to end his life, had he not been securely held by the seatbelt. Josh had no time to think about that. His mind was entirely taken by pleasure.
 
There were a couple of brief instants when Josh’s awareness managed to break through the spell. In one of them, he realized with horror where he was and what each of the movements meant. He did not have too long to reflect about it and about how insignificant it made him, since his mind was soon completely taken by pleasure again. In the last second before this happened, Josh heard several other people moaning, telling him that he was not alone in whatever was happening to him.
 
He did not know how much time had gone by once he recovered his senses. All he knew was that he was panting after having spread his seed all over his trousers. No sex he had ever had before could come even close to whatever it was that had happened to him now. A quick look around was enough to check that he had not been the only one.
 
 
 
 
Laura spread out her knees as she let herself drop on her back, all while keeping the precious maglev securely held in her right hand.
 
She shuddered with pleasure as she pushed the packed train in and out at an initially comfortable pace. The metal felt cool and slippery at first, her labia so sensitive that she could even feel the window frames. Turning her head to the side, she saw a group of incredibly shocked people through her half closed eyes and started moaning, in part, to add to the show.
 
Her left hand soon met her clit as her right increased the pace of thrusting. Laura was no stranger to sex toys and before meeting Stacy she could play with them for hours. She was tempted to do that now. Somehow, being a giant had also acted as an amplifier for pleasure.
 
A voice in the back of Laura’s mind was trying to tell her that it was not a good idea to invest so long into pure indulgence, especially when it had already become clear that she was going to have to resort to it quite often. So far, the rest of her mind was managing to ignore it.
 
The strangest thing happened just then. Laura had always been able to tell when she was truly making her girlfriends enjoy in the past. It was as if, at one point during sex, she could establish a mental link to them.
 
She was feeling sort of the same thing right now. As weird as it could sound, Laura could have sworn that she was mentally linked to the hundreds of people in the maglev she was bringing in and out of herself. And, even weirder, she realized that they were enjoying. She could also feel that the physical strain was beginning to make its effect on them.
 
Suddenly aware of this, Laura worked to finish herself off as quickly as possible. Of course, she was not going to leave the job unfinished.
 
Her clit hand increased its vigor as her right hand forced the maglev to do a final effort. It was still close to ten minutes before the fireworks came. She yelled so loud that hundreds of windows in the neighborhood shattered at once. Feeling hundreds of others reach their climax in sync made it just so much better than any other orgasm she had had in the past.
 
Panting, she removed the maglev, which was holding admirably, from within her, and then carefully set it on her chest, its front car resting between her two perky breasts.
 
“Was this as good for you as it was for me?” she asked, still panting.
 
A second later, she added:
 
“You know, there’s no need for you to answer. I already know it was”
 
Reaching a state of almost perfect relaxation, Laura reflected on what had just happened.
 
She knew she had felt the people inside the train. And she was certain that they had enjoyed the ride. She could not tell which of the two felt the weirdest. How could the tiny ants have enjoyed the ordeal she had put them through beat her. The only logical explanation was that she had somehow influenced them, but that should have been impossible. Only she could also swear that she had been able to read their emotions.
 
There were different possibilities to explain all that. Of course, one of them could be that it had been just a coincidence or a product of her imagination. She would need to test some of the others further, but after her come down, she was way too relaxed for that.
 
Instead, she just felt playful enough to devote the hundreds of people resting in her chest some attention.
 
“You guys were good” Laura said in a soft tone. “You deserve to be rewarded” she added.
 
She took a deep breath in and switched to a much naughtier voice.
 
“Do you want to know how a goddess like me rewards good little subjects like you?”
 
Of course, there was no answer.
 
“Come out and see” she said, still sounding naughty.
 
After a few seconds without any movement Laura started to feel irritated. She managed to calm herself down and tried to think on how to lure the people out instead. She could still feel them, her mental link to them weaker but present. Curious about the weird feeling, she focused on it and realized that she could tune it better. Almost immediately she felt the fear and uncertainty in the dozens of people still alive on the mass transportation vehicle she had just used to satisfy herself.
 
“Does this work both ways?” Laura thought.
 
Eager to learn it, she focused on soothing those she was connected to as she addressed them again:
 
“Come on. Come out to play. You don’t have to be afraid of me”
 
She was surprised, but it actually worked. A few seconds after gently commanding the people to do so, passengers started pouring out of doors and emergency windows.
 
She chuckled as she felt their tiny feet all over her sensitive skin. Her chest gently rocked as she did that, making several of the people lose her footing and making Laura chuckle louder.
 
“You are so puny” she said in a cheerful tone. Her intent was far from humiliating them. Having just got laid and feeling more powerful than ever, Laura was incredibly content. She wanted to share that with the tinies that had involuntarily helped her reach her climax. If anything, her comment had been affectionate, like something she would say to a little child or to a pet.
 
They did not take it too well. Laura was amused at their reaction, and not concerned at all. She knew how to deal with it now, even if she was just starting to grasp some of the new possibilities that she had just been presented to her.
 
This lack of mastery of the new ability she had just found out about prevented her from having the finesse she had been aiming at, but soon after focusing on mollifying those on her chest she could feel them calming down and, in some cases, coming down on her knees or backsides.
 
“This is amazing” Laura thought, exhilarated. “I am a true goddess” she added, completely convinced at the statement. “Being a thousand feet will allow me to take over the world, but what I have just found out will help me keep it”
 
Feeling ecstatic and a little naughty, Laura tried to arouse the crowd on top of her, which had increased its numbers. She quickly realized that she had quite a lot to learn, when it came to this new skill. She had intended to be mild, but judging by the orgy that instantly started on her chest she realized that she had not achieved the desired level of intensity.
 
She could not prevent a few more chuckles.
 
 
The “ground” shook as the goddess chuckled and Josh was sent rolling on his side. He felt some frustration first, quickly followed by some anger. He was trying to find a way to act on them, but it all changed in an instant. Taken over by a combination of bliss and frenzy, he stood up and moved towards the closest woman he could find. She was young and reasonably good looking, but Josh found that he had never lusted so much for someone in his entire life.
 
His mind was unable to process some of the logical concerns his more rational side had, the most basic of them being that she did not know that stranger and that the likelihood of her being attracted to him were close to zero.
 
Then, the weirdest thing happened. The woman literally ripped her top off, exposing her bare chest. Josh quickly followed by unbuttoning his jeans.
 
He was on top of her before he could think about it. She buried her fingernails in his bare back as the made love like beasts. There was still some warning flashing in the back of his head, but there was nothing he could do to pay attention to it.
 
 
 
“Oh my God! This is absolutely amazing!” Laura thought as she craned her neck to take a better look at the porn movie happening right on her chest.
 
“Hey guys! I also want to be part of it” she said cheerfully. “Come to my tits!” she added.
 
To the tiny people’s credit, some tried. Seeing the problems they had, Laura reached out and, as gently as possible, picked half a dozen people and rested them on the areola of her right breast. They went back to action as soon as they could get their balance. It was too much.
 
“Can I ask for some nipple-sucking?” she asked.
 
The most amazing thing yet was that they complied. Soon, she had a platoon of lovers trying their best to please her. And while their efforts were pretty feeble, the intellectual excitement about the situation more than made up for it.
 
Exhilarated as she was, Laura picked the most good looking woman she could find, a blonde who was probably in her late twenties. The man that had been trying to please her did not seem happy about being deprived of her, but Laura just flicked him gently, sending him rolling down her torso and into the area where her navel was. He would eventually find someone else to fuck in there.
 
She rested her head back on the road and held the centimeter-tall woman between her fingertips, in a position where she could see her well. Turning off her “wide-band” sensing, she focused only on her and felt as she was gradually transitioning from arousal to fear.
 
“Oh, no honey, no need to be scared” Laura said in a cute voice, almost as if she were addressing a baby.
 
She tried to soothe the woman, and it apparently worked, even if she looked a bit too shocked for what she had been expecting. She decided to go on with her plan, in any case:
 
“You know, everyone is having so much fun… and I wanted to be part of the party. So, what do you say, do you want to be my girlfriend, for a while?”
 
The woman looked kind of numb, so Laura decided that it would fall into her to excite her. She focused solely on her tiny figure and projected as much sexual excitement as she could muster.
 
Things did not work out as expected. The woman’s limbs started moving wildly and then, suddenly, they stopped. Her body was limp. And thanks to her enhanced sight Laura could see blood pouring down her cheeks. It was coming from her nose and ears.
 
“Oh fuck” Laura said aloud.
 
She shook the woman a little, but got no reaction. She knew what had happened.
 
“Shit! I fried her!” she said aloud.
 
Laura quickly realized about two things: the new mental ability she had just unwrapped was way more powerful than she had thought. And she did not control it well. At least, not yet. It was easy enough to deduce that the woman’s tiny brain had not been able to take whatever type of psychological force she had applied to it.
 
This realization made two contradictory impulses arise in Laura. On one hand, she wanted to learn more about this new power. She had barely tapped into it and it was clear that it had the potential to be as awesome as her own physical abilities. On the other, she knew that she would have to be extremely careful with it. Otherwise, people would die.
 
She could not prevent a cynical chuckle.
 
Of course, people would die. They had been dying all day long, and she had more than accepted, by now, that that was the price to pay for being much larger and powerful than anyone else. What was the difference between that and killing someone with her mind? In practical terms, there was none.
 
This line of thought somehow helped her push the guilt about the dead woman in her fingers away. It was all the same, in the end. She had become so powerful that it was almost impossible for her to use her powers without some collateral damage occurring. But that would not prevent her from using her power, of course. First of all, she did not feel like it. And, more importantly, she was convinced it would be better for humanity, in the long run.
 
It was time to get going. She had satisfied her urges and had had her fun. She could not keep wasting her time everywhere. Looking back at her chest she found out that the former orgy had now turned into a mass of very shocked people. Her first impulse was to sit down and let them roll down her skin. She suppressed it, though. They had done as told and they had made her enjoy. A goddess had to reward that.
 
First, she removed the train car. She then picked them up with care and set them in her free palm. She sat down once she was done.
 
She had three dozen or so people. The fear was back as they looked at her. She chose not to tamper with their minds anymore. She was not sure about how much more they would be able to take, even if she spread her touch among all of them.
 
“You guys were good. I’m going to keep you for a while” she announced.
 
There were some protests.
 
“Last time I looked, this was not a democracy” she added.
               
And then, Laura proceeded to stand up and to look for her next destination. The whole exercise of chasing the train had actually taken her quite far away from the place she had been heading to. It was time to get back on track.
 
 
 
 
 
“Her mental powers…”  Laya started to say. She was an experienced enough xenologist, so she had quickly identified them.
 
“She has only untapped a small portion of them” Quo said, not letting her finish the sentence. It was not like her to do that, so Laya realized that she had been eager to make the comment. She wondered why.
 
Laura Anderson was far from the first creature Laya had seen that had been able to mess with other creatures minds like that. They had found many hive-minded species over the last centuries, and some of them had more powerful mental links than others. They had known the mechanics about how these abilities worked for a long time, but Scripture was very specific about the ban on experimenting with them on themselves. It did not say anything about experimenting with other individualistic races like humanity, though.
 
The next question was very clear in Laya’s mind.
 
“Laura Anderson never dreamed of having these type of powers”
 
It was actually not a question, but a loaded observation. When Quo smiled.
 
“No”
 
“So, why did you give it to her?” Laya asked.
 
“She will need them” Quo said.
 
“To take over the world?” Laya asked.
 
“In a way. But to answer your direct question: no, she would not have needed these abilities to take over the world. Her physical supremacy would have been enough. And it will end up proving to be enough” Quo said.
 
“Then?”
 
“This is my failsafe” Quo said.
 
“For what?” Laya asked.
 
“You’ll see. Things are about to get more interesting soon, I think”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

 

You can see more about Laura, including some art about her, in my DeviantArt profile:

https://papayoya.deviantart.com