- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 12

 

 

Jacob Strauss had never felt so powerless and been as scared as he was in this precise instant. And this was a lot to say, considering that he had been the giant woman’s captive for a pretty long while now.
 
After an entire life of seeking for more power while already being the bigger fish, the current situation was the worst possible nightmare he could have lived. Suddenly, the world had changed, and everything he had known and everything he had worked for was meaningless.
 
Suddenly, someone had appeared that had made everything he had taken for granted a joke. Suddenly, nothing within his power had meaning anymore. To think that it was just because some random brat had become massive was almost the final insult.
 
The truth was that the fact that she was who she was made things even worse. The woman that was holding him captive and using the city as a sandbox was everything Jacob despised in a person.
 
Young, unimportant, lesbian and obviously too liberal, Laura Anderson was the kind of person he had worked hard to push out of his city. He was smart enough to know that he could not have everyone he did not like leaving, but he could damn well work to make Emerald a tough place for them to live in. In time, there would be too few of them to bother him and the rest of the fine people in the city. He would complete the job once he did the next jump and became governor.
 
Jacob was an ambitious man, in many more ways than his father. Rudolph Strauss had thought that money was power. He had been partially right, of course, but Jacob knew better. Money was important, but he sought other forms of power as well. Very soon he had known that he would need to play in the political arena if he wanted to drive the changes he thought were necessary. And he had been very successful at it.
 
All this made his current situation even more hurtful. To be at the mercy of the likes of Laura Anderson was the worst possible humiliation he could have been subjected to. It was only made worse by the source of her dominance. 
 
Jacob could rationally understand that being taller than any skyscraper in town, the giant brat possessed both the power to defeat any attempts on her and the power to force anyone in town to do as she pleased. It still beat him, though.
 
One of the factors his mind was refusing to process was the simplicity of it all. Jacob had had to invest an entire life of work to get the money, the contacts, and the influence to do as he wanted. In Laura Anderson's case, all she had had to do to evolve from the powerless scum she had been the day before to the most powerful creature in the world had been growing.
 
Size apart, she was the same uninteresting woman. But now she could dictate the world her rules just because she could crush a hundred people in one step. It was too blunt for him to accept it.
 
But, hanging from one of her hairs as he was, he could not deny it either. He moved his hands to the bonds around his body to check that they felt stronger than steel and that there was no way he would be able to free himself from them. It would have something stupid to do in any case, of course, considering the hundreds of feet of space between him and the ground below. Despaired, he looked in her direction as she moved towards his pride and joy, the Strauss Center.
 
He resisted the urge to yell. After all, what good would it do? Knowing that she was going to bring it down was almost worse than the certainty of his death once she was done with it.
 
As he observed her moving across the plaza, he could not prevent a more primitive part of his mind to observe that the giant's ass was world class. It was obviously tight, and its cheeks brushed against each other rhythmically as she moved her long silky legs with the leisure of a woman taking a stroll. She was not especially well endowed in the chest area, but the truth was that Laura Anderson was pretty good looking. The same primal part of his mind that was thinking this felt some anger at the fact that she was a lesbian. In Jacob's mind that was some liberal bullshit that some people had made up so that they would not need to behave like proper people.
 
The spot she had chosen for him offered him a great and unhindered view of her antics. For all his hatred of her, he had to admit that she was not as stupid as he had originally thought. There was a certain cunning to her, even if she would have not needed it, considering the limitless amounts of brute force available to her.
 
Seeing her stand taller than the Strauss Center hurt. It hurt way more than the step he knew had finished an indeterminate but large number of his workers. Jacob had spent half of his father’s inheritance and several years of his life to have it built. Seeing it from anywhere in Emerald was one of the things that made him feel the proudest. Having the jewel of the crown of his empire dwarfed by a naked woman hurt beyond recognition. When she punched it, it almost felt as if he had been punched in the stomach himself.
 
He managed to keep together as Laura Anderson tortured some random soul inside the building, but the next punch and the following kick made him yell like a madman again. He could feel tears running down his cheeks as the building collapsed on itself, becoming nothing more than a pile of rubble in an instant.
 
He shut up as his blood froze when Laura Anderson turned and locker her eyes on him with a naughty smirk on her lips. 
 
When he realized that he did not have much longer to live, Jacob Strauss reconsidered his previous thought about his building being more important than himself.
 
 
 
 
Laura wished that the skyscraper would have lasted a little longer, but she did not worry about it for too long since she knew there would be plenty of other options to play whenever she wanted to. Deep inside she knew that other buildings would not offer her the same sort of excuse to mess with them as the Strauss Center had, but this did not bother her. She would find a way around it.
 
She was not going to play with a building now, though. She was going to do something much better. It was somehow ironic that she could anticipate dealing with a centimeter tall man way more than playing with any of the high-rises in the city that tried to rival with her in height, but that was how she was feeling.
 
Laura had never thought of herself as an especially spiteful or revengeful woman, but the truth was that the level of hatred she felt for Jacob Strauss made her feel good about being able to deal with him.
 
She smiled at the former mayor as he dangled from her hair in the construction crane she had set him at. Not being in a hurry, Laura decided to extend Strauss’ humiliation for as long as she could. She walked back across the plaza in slow, sexy steps, almost strutting as kept her eyes fixed on him and her lips pouted.
 
She reached the spot where she had hung him soon enough, in any case. She then stooped forward, bringing her massive face right in front of the dangling man and letting her warm breath bathe his body.
 
Without saying a word, Laura pushed her lips out a little more and let out the softest gust of wind. She was not looking for anything radical. It was way too soon to get rid of the man. But she sent him into an uncontrollable spin, which was what she had been seeking. Her giggles overshadowed Strauss' screams as he kept spinning around and around.
 
Then, Laura made it all stop with two fingers. Letting him go in a steady hung and moving her face backward just a little, she smiled evilly and whispered:
 
"You are going to die, Jacob."
 
“Noooo! No, please” the man said, crying
 
"I've killed so many people today… Couldn't be helped, of course. I always knew taking over the world would be a messy business. Even now I know that I'll have to kill plenty more. I need to make the world realize that challenging me is futile. A woman in my position cannot treat things lightly. And then… then there are the thousands that died mostly because I had to move around. I know there will be more too. It is what it is, I guess. Becoming a goddess is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I would not trade it off for anything else. I'm aware of the consequences, and I'm glad to accept them. But I never enjoyed any of the deaths that I caused. Even when I dealt with those that attacked me, I was feeling as much pity as contempt for how mistaken they were or for how foolishly they had been sent to their deaths by the likes of you" Laura said softly, almost as if she were telling a story to a little child.   
 
"In your case, though, Jacob… in your case, I'm thankful for every inch of size and every ounce of power in my new body, and for the possibilities, it offers me to finish you. I want you to know this: I will enjoy your death. I will enjoy it enormously… and I will make sure that I make it as painful and memorable as possible. Take your time to think about it" Laura finished.  
 
The man was shivering uncontrollably. Laura did not say anything else. She just straightened back up and undid the knot she had done to put the former mayor of Emerald in place.
 
Transferring him to her palm, she crossed the plaza again without further word, and then she let herself drop on her hard ass. She had chosen the spot with care: the remainders of the Strauss Center.
 
Opening her palm, she looked at the beaten man and smirked again.
 
“Your legacy is under my ass, Jacob. You could have ended up there too, but that would have been way too quick” she said. Then, she added: “Now that I think about it, I never stopped to consider how many people I could sit on. Any guess on your side?”
 
The man was too shocked to reply.
 
“I have also not stopped to count how many I can step on, as a matter of fact, but you don’t have to worry. That’s not how you are going to end either. That would not be nearly bad enough for you, don’t you think?”
 
Finally, Jacob Strauss managed to get enough strength together to yell back at her:
 
“Kill me already and be done with it!”
 
Laura chuckled.
 
“Didn’t you listen to anything I said?” she asked sarcastically.
 
"Please," the man said.
 
Laura ignored his plea and just went on.
 
"I'm starting to realize that there are so many ways a goddess like me can finish off an ant-sized man like you that it's even hard to choose," she said.
 
Strauss started sobbing again.
 
Laura did not mind him once more and just moved a pinkie finger the size of a city bus to her palm. Strauss was afraid for an instant, but she just set its tip next to the miniature man.
 
“This is my pinkie finger. Probably one of the smallest, cutest parts of my body” she said. Then, she set the pinkie’s tip right on top of Strauss, without pushing. “I could just push and be done with it. I’m afraid that would not achieve the amount of agony that I’m looking for, though” she added.
 
Moving her finger away, she turned it and set its neatly manicured fingernail on top of the former mayor’s torso.
 
“I could also cut you in two with my fingernail, couldn’t I?”
 
The man screamed as she moved the fingernail away.
 
“You would last a little longer. I bet your last seconds would be quite painful” she said. Laura loved the terror in the man’s face so much that she even got a little concerned about how far her cruelty could get. The fact that all she was doing was to Strauss made it kind of OK, in any case.
 
Bringing her pinkie back to her hand, she used her nail to partially lift Strauss and then proceeded to curl her finger around him. Raising him, she squeezed with great care not to break him. Laura did not exactly know how she could manage to keep the proper balance to do so, but she instinctively knew she could.
 
"I could also squeeze you to death…just with my pinkie", she said.
 
The man could not reply, as compressed as he was. She let him know that this would not be the method of his demise when she dropped him back into her palm.
 
"You know, I can think of plenty of other ways to kill you with a finger. And if I get to my toes, there are some that I like even more. Would you like to be trapped between two toes, being slowly grinded as I walk?" she asked.  
 
"I would definitely not flick you," she said. "You would instantly die on impact. You are way too puny for that" she added. "I could still throw you. I wonder if I could send you beyond the city grounds. Wanna bet?" she asked
 
Strauss was not in the mood to reply anymore, but this did not prevent Laura from going on.   
 
"I'd have to be careful with that, though. I would like you to live until you landed, but I'm so big, and you are so puny that I could end up killing you if I applied too much acceleration in the throw" she said. 
 
Arching her eyebrows and giggling immediately after, Laura said:
 
"Yeah, I know. I have been thinking a bit too much about this. But I could not help it. I've wanted to be like this ever since I remember and I could not prevent thinking about what I would do if I ever managed to become a giant."
 
She then shrugged and said:
 
"I guess it's for the best, though, even if you are probably not in a position to appreciate it. I'm still learning a bit about this size and trying to get used to some stuff, but I don't think you realize about the advantages of the fact that this happened to someone that had everything planned."
 
Smiling, she added:
 
"I was ready to know how you would look to me, ready to know how to handle you and ready to accept the consequences of me being here. And I knew what to do from the start. Things would have been much worse for you if you had ended up with a random woman getting to my current size and breaking under the stress of the change, believe me."
 
Laura shut up for a couple of seconds and smirked at the terrified man.
 
"It would have been even worse if you had ended up with someone acting like a candy-ass, of course. There's nothing worse than having the ultimate power and feeling sorry about it."
 
She paused for a second and went on.
 
"I'm just what a goddess is supposed to be. Sooner or later the world will realize and will thank me for that. The fact that I'm going to rid it of the likes of you should be proof enough."
 
Laura felt herself getting wet again and moaned.
 
"Oh God! Just thinking about all this is making me horny," she said. "I could even fuck you" she added. 
 
Seeing the change in the man’s expression was delightful and encouraged Laura to explore this avenue a bit more.
 
“Am I too much woman for you?” she asked in a naughty voice.
 
Of course, Jacob Strauss did not reply. The mix of shock and disgust on his face was good enough for Laura, in any case. 
 
“I could even kill two birds with one stone, because… seriously, there’s no way you would survive that fuck!” she said, giggling.
 
"You'd probably end up grinded against my clit, in the heat of the moment. If you didn't, then you'd probably drown in my juices. The sad truth is that I doubt I would feel you too much in there."
 
She was not waiting for any reply from Strauss' side anymore. Laura was on a roll, and she just went on. 
 
"Maybe we should try anal. I'm tighter back there. Probably tight enough to feel you" she said. "Tell me, how would you like to get stuck in my asshole?" Laura then asked.
 
“I bet if I try hard enough, I could even squeeze you to death in there” she added.
 
Unconsciously, Laura brought two fingers down her stomach and slid them into herself.
 
“Mmmmm” she moaned, much louder now.
 
Bringing her hand holding Strauss right in front of her massive right nipple, she commanded him:
 
“Lick!”
 
Strauss hesitated, but Laura was not in a mood to bargain.
 
“It’s either this or my ass. Your choice”
 
Strauss started licking after a couple of seconds of hesitation. Laura kept fingering herself and moaning, although the pleasure from her tit was more psychological than physical in nature. When it became obvious that she was not going to get anything out of the man, she stopped it all and looked at him with a disappointed expression.
 
“You are a useless tiny ant, you know?”
 
Just her look managed to make him look even more scared. Laura was finding out new levels of fear that she could inspire in the tiny people. And she loved it. She told herself that the fact that it was Strauss made it OK. But deep inside she knew that if she were not careful, she would get lost in the rush of power.   
 
"I should crush you against my nipple," Laura said in an annoyed tone.
 
The weirdest thing happened. The look of the man changed… to one of relief. She understood quickly, of course. He was looking forward to the moment of his death.
 
This was encouraging and upsetting at the same time. On the one hand, it was clear that she had managed to break the tiny man she hated so much too far beyond any limits he might have had. In a way, she had achieved her objective. The realization also meant that there was nothing else she could do to torture him. He had reached his terror limit. 
 
Or had he?
 
The naughtiest, cruelest idea came to Laura's mind. Her initial reaction was to reject it, but then something in the back of her mind kicked in and told her that she was above any morals. Or, being more precise, she made her morals as she went.
 
Under this perspective, she saw no reason for not doing what she felt like doing. A grin was drawn on her face as her eyes narrowed. The broken Jacob Strauss was in for his last surprise.
 
"I need to get fucked," she said. It was true. "And since you are not going to do the job, I'd better start looking for ways to please myself."  
 
The hope in the man's eyes increased. He was waiting for her to end his pathetic life. Well, he was in for the last surprise. 
 
"Your time has come," she said, and the hope slightly increased. Then, she dealt the blow: "Have you ever heard that old Aerosmith song? Eat the rich?"
 
She could see the terror rising in the diminutive former mayor instantly, and she could not prevent smirking in response.
 
"I see you got it," she said, enjoying every word.
 
“Noooooooooo” Strauss yelled, opening his mouth for the first time in a long while.
 
“You should be happy. Up to some point, you’ll become part of me. For a while, at least” Laura said. “You’ll first have to slowly dissolve in my stomach’s acid, of course” she added, speaking in the cruelest tone she had used in her entire life.
 
The man was about to have a heart attack.
 
"Yeah, of course, I won't chew. You don't deserve it" Laura said.
 
“Noooo. Please, nooo. You can’t do that!” the man yelled, tears running down his face.
 
"I can do anything I please. That's the whole point of being a goddess," Laura said.   
 
She then raised her hand closer to her mouth and addressed him as much as the rest of people listening to her:
 
"Normally, this sort of thing would be considered cannibalism, a human eating another human. But look at me, am I even really human anymore? I suppose not.”
 
Giving a last look at the despicable man, she said:
 
“Goodbye, Jacob”
 
And then, she just placed him on her tongue.
 
She did not play with him for too long. The risk of ending up killing him in her mouth was too big. Instead, she just guided his tiny figure to the back of her mouth and swallowed, as if he were a pill.
 
Laura enjoyed feeling him squirming all the way down her throat, confirming to her that he was still alive. She lost trace of him the moment he slid into her stomach, though.
 
She expected that he would last for long enough, but the truth was that she had no clue about how much a human was supposed to live in someone else's stomach. Even her years of careful study and planning of her desired giant self had not given her an answer to this question.  
 
 
 
 
Jacob Strauss thought that he had known terror before, but now he knew he had not. After a long while at the mercy of the giant brat, he now knew that the last moments of his life would be the worst.
 
His short ride in her mouth had been bumpy but far from fatal. Without even realizing how, he found himself, head first, into a wet, sticky, downward tunnel. Still tied by her hair, his arms bound, there was nothing he could do to guide his quick descent. The warm, moving walls did the job, instead.
 
The idea of being inside a living creature would have blown his mind if it had not been so paralyzed with fear. His body bounced from wall to wall as it kept on moving down.
 
Then, at some point, he felt himself getting through some opening and suddenly he was in freefall. He hoped for a hard landing, something that would finally put an end to his suffering. This is not what happened.
 
The pool where he landed was thicker than what normal water was supposed to be. Pitch black, there was no way he could see his surroundings, but despite the weirdness of it all, his brain rationally knew where he had ended up: her stomach.
 
A few seconds passed before he felt the liquid soaking his clothes and starting to eat through his skin. It burned, even if only mildly. The noises and movements he felt hinted at extra doses of what he now knew were her gastric juices getting added to the cavity. 
 
Being as thick as it was, the pool guaranteed that he would float. The burning feeling kept increasing, but Jacob soon realized that it would not be a quick process.
 
His screams were absorbed by the cushioned walls of the cave where he now knew he would die. As the acid kept on eating through his skin, Jacob tried to think on his times at high school, many years ago, to see if he could remember how long digestion was supposed to be.
 
 
 
 
"She was cruel," Laya said.
 
Quo did the equivalent gesture of a nod.
 
“Were you expecting this?” Laya asked.
 
Quo nodded again.
 
“I thought you had chosen Laura Anderson precisely because she would not act like this” Laya said, but there was no judgment in her voice, just genuine curiosity for her mentor’s answer.
 
"Laura Anderson is not a saint by any means. She offers a curious combination, though. She is a determined woman with an objective in mind and who will stop at nothing to achieve it. At the same time, she is a woman with a sense of morality. You may not agree with her morals, and she may even bend them a little as she progresses, but her acts are based on them. Up to a point, she needs to find a rational justification for all her actions, even when an observer like you or me might disagree with it. This makes her unique" Quo said.   
 
Laya saw that her mentor would continue, so she did not interrupt.
 
"Still, and with Miss Anderson not being a pacifist, it is natural that there are people she despises. It is a logical consequence of her growth to her new status that she will use it upon them. If she did not, that would probably make her unable to achieve our primary objective as well."
 
Quo gestured with her hands and displayed a view of the city where it was easy to see Laura’s trek. Surprisingly, she used it to illustrate a point different from the one Laya was expecting.
 
"The consequences of Laura Anderson's presence in the city are obvious. And still, if you analyze things fairly, you'll realize that they could have been much worse. Laura Anderson has contained herself, behaving according to her principles. She is not a psycho or unnecessarily cruel. Think about how the majority of other candidates on the list would have acted in her place."  
 
"Her actions are scaling up, though," Laya said.
 
“Of course. She has still to go through a long journey before she reaches her zenith” Quo said.
 
“How do you know?” Laya asked.
 
“Because she will need to go further to take over the world. And she is taking over the world. She has not stopped to think about it, but deep inside she knows that breaking humanity will take quite more than a few tens of thousands” Quo said.
 
“Did this require doing what she did to Strauss?” Laya asked.
 
“In a way. It required her to get tougher. Strauss was the catalyst” Quo replied.
 
“What will she do now?” Laya asked.
 
“Well, she has free will and all that… now, my prediction is that she will think she is doing exactly what she has been doing so far, while in fact she will be way more arbitrary and destructive” Quo enounced.
 
“For how long?”
 
“Until she gets a reaction. It should not take long now”

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

 

You can see more about Laura, including some art about her, in my DeviantArt profile:

https://papayoya.deviantart.com