- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 10

 

Laura stopped at a fair distance from Emerald’s city hall. After dealing with the attackers on the roofs, her stroll had been pretty uneventful, discounting the usual number of victims buried in her deep footprints.
 
The attacks and the reason behind them had reminded Laura that she was in the city for a purpose: taking over it. The reaction from the little people had also told her that having shown restraint so far had not necessarily been a good idea. It would take the world longer than she had initially expected to accept her presence and the changes it implied, no matter how much she might have wishfully thought that things would be easier. With this new understanding, she was beginning to realize that an early and more intense show of strength might be best for everyone, in the long run.
 
The sight of the glass and concrete behemoth, standing in the middle of a modern and soulless square, made Laura despise Mayor Strauss yet once more. Everyone in the city knew he had had it built exclusively out of ego, and only God knew how many of Emerald's less favored citizens could have benefitted from the massive amount of funds that had been used to replace the former city hall building which, aside from being adequate, was more representative of Emerald's more traditional architecture.
 
Yes, she would dispose of Strauss. And she would make the people of Emerald a favor at the same time. They might not necessarily thank her right away, but they would in the long run. So, without further delay, she walked around the building that was blocking her access to the vast square even if it had not been able to block her view of it and entered into the large extension of concrete.
 
Of course, the cops had seen her before. After all, the building had not reached much higher than her crotch. For some reason, the moment her feet entered the square their nervousness visibly increased. Laura enjoyed the feeling. She always liked it when her presence alone was able to convey so intense emotions. She decided to test the effects of her stature a little more. Widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips, she fixed a glance at the main group of cops and remained silent for a few seconds.
 
It was not her first encounter with authority, but Laura realized that from the tiny cops' perspective the display they had put together in front of city hall was probably meant to be pretty impressive. Almost as if it were the last stand. She was reluctant to label it as resistance, though. It was not as if any force on earth would have a chance to succeed against her, but to qualify as resistance one had to be able to at least require some effort from Laura. She was pretty sure that the police blockade in front of her was not up to the task.  
 
Her ears told her that her usual entourage of news helicopters was still following her. They had learned to keep their distance ever since the incident where she had shown them what happened when they didn't. They had behaved like well-trained pets from then onwards, following her when she wanted them to, getting closer or farther when she commanded them to. She had been unconsciously aware of their presence ever since, and she knew that every one of her words and actions was being broadcast live to the world. So, it was not by chance that she decided that the police force in front of her would serve a purpose. Still   feeling mean after her incident with the shooters on the rooftops, she was on a mission to prove the world what she was capable of.
 
Seeing as no one from the police force had decided to take the lead and talk to her, she decided to do the talking instead. It was more fitting, in any case. She used a plain tone, although she was sure that it sounded threatening no matter what.
 
"You guys are on my way to the city hall," she said. Then, she added: "It would be a good idea if you cleared a path." 
 
 
 
 
Sergeant Donnelly was standing behind the squad car, shaking. He was holding his regulation gun with both hands, trying to steady his aim at the woman. Of course, she would have been almost impossible to miss, despite the fact that his body was refusing to keep calm. She was way too big.
 
She was also too big to be stopped, he realized. It took all is courage and then some more to stay behind his car doing his duty. Especially after the words that had come from above with the power of thunder.
 
She was young, thin and cute. And she was naked. Of course, this description alone could not convey the danger the woman represented. Kurt had never paid too much attention to the sentence “Size matters”. Now, watching at the living skyscraper of flesh that was standing across the City Hall’s square, he knew there was nothing else that was so true in the world. Yes, size mattered. Size had turned a cute young woman into a goddess.
 
No one in the blockade knew too well what they were meant to do. Their radios had insisted that they had to keep their posts right after the woman's warning. There had not been further instructions. Looking up at her face, Kurt realized that the woman did not seem too interested in keeping with the chatter. Rolling her eyes as if she had not been expecting anything else from them, she took her hands from her hips and took a step to the front. She was still far away – the square was that massive – but with her size, the usual concepts of distance were lost.
 
It was the distance what saved Kurt and his colleagues from being thrown off their feet the moment she completed her step, and her right foot landed on the square. The shakes had been noticeable enough, and even their squad cars had bounced a little. Having managed to keep his eyes trained on her foot, Kurt swallowed hard when he saw it spectacularly breaking through the concrete of the square and sending chunks of it flying around. The sound of it all vaguely reminded Kurt of that of a building being demolished. Her left foot was already in the air by the time he was completely recovered. The effects of its landing were similar.
 
The command came on the radio just then:
 
“Fire! Fire at will!”
 
Kurt doubted the wisdom of the order. When some of his colleagues in different points of the blockade started firing their guns, he had no other option than to join them, though.
 
He had been expecting the giant woman to be angry at being shot. He had been afraid of her reaction. He got none of both. Obviously realizing that they were shooting at her, the giantess stopped, placed her hands on her hips again and let them proceed as she kept an amused look on her face. 
 
The realization that hundreds of bullets were hitting her and she was not even annoyed by them made Kurt despair. He was one of the first ones to stop the shooting. The gradual drop the cadence of the shots told him that more of his colleagues were gradually feeling like him.
 
 
 
 
Once she realized that the last shot had been fired, Laura let a chuckle out. It was a calculated chuckle, of course, addressed both to the cops and to the audiences at their homes. Their first attack, back at the airport, had upset her. Now, she was only thinking about how she could use this one to her benefit.
 
The first step was to let them break against her, to let them realize the futility of their actions and to make them despair. She was reasonably confident that she had achieved her objective.
 
She tried to think how it must have looked from the tiny cops' perspective. It was hard for her to put herself in the shoes of the pea-sized people, but she guessed that their impotence might at least have felt frustrating for them. She decided to build on that frustration, as much for the cops' benefit as for the audience watching the scene in awe at their living-rooms. 
 
“Is that all you have? Come on guys, it did not even tickle!” she said in a mocking tone
 
She waited a couple of seconds and added in the same tone:
 
“Are you sure you don’t have anything else?”
 
Laura knew that she would need to face bigger weapons sooner or later. They would fail to harm her just the same, but at least it would look like a fight.
 
Waiting a few more seconds for the drama effect, she shrugged and then said:
 
"Ok, I guess you don't have anything else. I had not thought that you would be so pathetic" she said with some disdain. A few cops had already started to flee the scene. Most remained speechless behind their cars. Laura realized that her cheerful tone might have deceived them with regards to her intentions. "My turn, then," she said 
 
Raising her right foot as much as her shapely long leg allowed, Laura kept it there for a second and then slammed it down as hard as she could.
 
It was spectacular. The earthquake she created was way stronger than the mere shakes her regular walking produced. Her foot sank deeper than her ankle into the square’s concrete, meeting the main piping level and sending geysers of water into the air in front of her toes. Chunks of concrete the size of boulders flew around, some crushing a few squad cars and some unlucky cops. Deeper and wider than usual cracks started forming around her foot, the main one advancing dangerously in the direction of the blockade, finally engulfing a squad car, a SWAT van and half a dozen cops that were in the way.
 
Of course, no one that did not share her height was left standing.
 
 
 
Kurt Donnelly needed a few seconds to recover. His bones were aching. All he could hear was a loud whistle that filled his brain. With considerable effort, he managed to roll on himself and look up.
 
The young woman was still standing in the distance, hands on her hips. She was letting a laugh out, this time.
 
 
 
A stomp. It was all it had taken her to disable the blockade. It was hilarious. Her nipples got harder than diamond and she felt the wetness between her legs come back with force.
 
She observed the cops trying to recover on the other side of the square and chuckled once more. She thought on what to do with them.
 
"I'm well within my rights to crush you all. It's still the most probable outcome. I want to give you a fair chance, though. Surrender to me, and I'll spare you" she said, glancing the few toppled cars and vans and the cracks that had opened the asphalt in the area where the blockade had been. 
 
Zooming in with her enhanced sight, Laura could see the doubt in the cops' expressions. Killing them would send a message. Making them would be an even stronger message for the people looking at the scene.
 
"My offer will not last forever," she said casually, and then she crouched and dug her left hand in the asphalt, her fingers easily caving into the ground. When she stood back up, her cupped left palm contained a sizeable amount of the rubble her stomp had created.
 
She pinched one of the largest chunks of debris between the thumb and index finger of her free right hand. Rolling it in her fingers a couple of times, she observed it with curiosity. Then, she just flicked it in the direction of the cops.
 
Such a casual gesture… and such a devastating result. The boulder landed right where she had intended to, in the middle of the thickest section of the blockade. Those in the spot where it hit were crushed instantly. The body counts rapidly increased as the chunk of asphalt rolled on itself and smeared a few more cops on the ground. Laura let out another chuckle.
 
It had been a simple gesture, meant both as a warning and to show off. The cops took it the wrong way. Shots erupted from the blockade once more, and Laura just raised an eyebrow, almost as if she could not believe that they were so stupid.
 
She did not wait for them to finish, this time. She just pinched another chunk of the square and tossed it into the direction of one of the most active groups of shooters.
 
"Bulls-eye," she said as she effectively hit her target with unexpected precision
 
Laura had always been fit and coordinated but had never been especially good at darts when she and Stacy hit the pub a couple blocks down from where they lived. Thus, hitting her target with such precision two out of two times was a little unexpected.    
 
"I'm a thousand feet tall, can see the minutest detail and hear the faintest whisper, I can process information faster than a NASA super-computer…why shouldn't I have a great aim too?"  Laura thought as her smile widened in her face.
 
Ignoring the bullets that were still ricocheting from her skin, Laura picked another reasonably large piece of debris and looked for a target. A SWAT van was being used for cover by a group of four cops and offered as beckoning an objective as anything else in the area. She chose it, drew her arm and threw.
 
“Bingo!” she thought as the boulder crushed the van out of existence and took care of the four cops as well.
 
She felt excited, and like every time this happened, her wetness increased. She touched herself to check it and realized that she would need to take care of it sooner rather than later. 
 
“Oh God! Have I become a giant nymphomaniac?” Laura thought, amused. She did not think that this was the case, but her sex drive was higher than it had been in her entire life… and Laura had never been bashful.
 
“I can be at it all day” she announced to the cops, who finally broke. They did not surrender, though. From her vantage point of view, it was easy for Laura to see that they were trying to flee.
 
It was logical, of course. It was also pointless. There was no way they would be able to escape from her. The turn in the events forced her to make a decision once more, though. Should she let them leave, making sure that the world saw the reaction of those that had attacked her? Or should she punish them for trying?
 
She did not have time to think too much since a helicopter sound that was quite louder than the ones coming from her news entourage took hold of her attention.
 
The heliport was on the back of the City Hall building, but from her vantage point of view, a thousand feet over the ground, it was easy for Laura to see the tiny chopper taking off. By the time she saw it, the little aircraft had barely cleared the height of the building. Laura realized that it would not be getting away and relaxed. She had time, so she took it easy.
 
In a way, the little aircraft had made her previously held decision for her, since the route Laura chose to walk around the City Hall building was the same one the majority of the cops had taken in their attempts to escape. She paid them no attention, but her humongous feet finished them all the same.
 
By the time she had circled the building, she had barely allowed the chopper to reach as high as the silver piercing on her belly button. Logic dictated that Mayor Strauss would be on the aircraft, trying to flee before she could get her fingers on him. Building on that thought and realizing that there was no way in the world the helicopter would be able to get away from her, she decided to play with him a little. She despised him so much that she wanted him to feel as powerless as humanly possible.
 
So, she remained motionless and waited for the pilot to react. He did, moving upwards but trying to move away from her towering form at the same time. It was the easiest thing in the world for Laura to take three steps around the chopper and walk right into its path by the time it was at chest level.
 
The pilot had to pull out a rough maneuver in order not to crash with her left nipple and Laura let a laugh out.
 
"Take it easy, lover," she said
 
As the pilot tried flying away from her once more, she placed a massive hand right above the chopper, creating an artificial roof and forcing the pilot to change his direction once more. He was good, she realized, as he managed to avoid her and at the same time put some more distance from her colossal body. She repositioned her hand, blocking him once more. Then, she used her free left hand to block another path and offer him only one obvious exit. She was at it for a while, herding the chopper with a series of casual movements of her arms and hands and just needing to do a few correcting steps around her original position. Focused as she was on the action a few hundred feet in the air, Laura was oblivious to what was happening at her feet. Unknown to her, her chase of the chopper had brought her away enough from the City Hall that she had caught another crowd and each of her “small correcting steps” was creating a new massacre. When one was Laura’s size, keeping her attention away from her feet for too long tended to have these consequences.
 
Laura’s mood had been gradually becoming more playful without her realizing too much but with the city suffering the consequences. So, much like a child that had suddenly become bored with her game, Laura stopped herding the chopper and pinched its tail between two fingers. The main rotor instantly broke in contact with her otherwise soft skin, saving her the annoyance of having to do it on purpose. Bringing the two-inch tall flying craft up, she smiled at its occupants and addressed them.
 
"You're mine," she said plainly
 
The aircraft was so small, and it was so packed that it was hard for Laura to see too well what was going on inside. She could have sworn that she could feel the fear emanating from inside, though.
 
Solving her visibility problem was easy enough. Still keeping the chopper held by its tail, Laura used the neatly manicured fingernails of two fingers of her free hand to pinch the top of the chopper, right under the rotor, and then to mercilessly rip it off.
 
Tossing the tiny remainders over her shoulder, Laura then cupped her free hand and proceeded to empty the contents of the helicopter on it as if they were tic-tacs and then discarded the aircraft.
 
Her heart filled with glee when she identified Mayor Strauss easily enough. He was lying face down, but his haircut was hard to miss. Choosing to use this to her advantage, Laura extended an index finger the length of a city bus and brought it to the very moist area between her legs. When she brought it back up, she reached out with care and rested her fingertip on Mayor Strauss’ back, letting him stick to it. Happy with the results, she lifted her finger and turned it. Not needing the rest of her capture anymore, she just casually turned her hand, letting them drop hundreds of feet to the ground below.
 
She raised her finger right under her face and chuckled when she saw the man she hated not even being able to take the entire space of her fingertip. He was screaming like a madman, which made the situation even better.
 
"Shut up," she said coldly
 
She guessed it must have been due to the shock of her voice’s power, but Mayor Strauss complied.
 
"Hello, Jacob. I'm Laura. But I guess you already know that since you sent hundreds of your men to die unsuccessfully trying to hurt me and you also managed to convince some of your fellow citizens to do the same" 
 
Much to her surprise, the man replied pretty soon, his mousy voice making her smirk.
 
“What are you going to do to me?”
 
Laura chuckled.
 
"Yes, of course. It was always about you, wasn't it? You never cared about anyone else. So I guess it was to be expected that after all that happened in the city, all you care about is yourself."
 
Strauss remained speechless, so Laura went on:
 
"Look, I'll be honest: I hate you."
 
Strauss swallowed hard, and Laura enjoyed every instant of the fear her simple words had instilled on the man. Then, she went on:
 
"I could just crush you and go on about my business. You realize about that, right?"  
 
Strauss swallowed hard again but did not reply.
 
"I asked you a question. Do you realize your situation?" Laura asked, fixing Mayor Strauss with a stare
 
He nodded.
 
“Say it, then? I want to hear you” Laura insisted
 
“You could crush me” Jacob Strauss finally said, to Laura’s delight
 
She smirked, and Strauss added:
 
"Please, don't do it."
 
She was enjoying the situation enormously. After an entire morning of having best moments of her life one after the other, this had to be the summit of her joy. After all, being a giant woman was about was all about power. And Laura could not think of any situation that could highlight her power so much as the one she was currently living. 
 
It was a weird thought, after having lifted a cruise ship over her head, used a commercial jetliner as a dildo or having brought down a massive bridge or a high-rise. But she knew it was true. Laura had not given a shit about any of the thousands of people that had already died because of her presence, but she cared about the man in her fingertip. She did because she had hated him more than anyone else in the world.
 
For years, Jacob Strauss had been the representation of everything Laura despised. He had been untouchable, though. No matter how little she could understand it, he managed to get very solid majorities election after election. This had been, as a matter of fact, one of the reasons behind Laura’s lost faith in democracy as a valid system for the world. Democratically elected governments were fucking people’s lives everywhere. And democratically elected governments were killing the planet for future generations.
 
A morning as a giant woman had proven her what she had already known: when in a group, people acted stupidly. She had been convinced for a long time that the same happened when they voted. If it stayed in its current course, humanity was heading straight for extinction, and for a long time, she had not seen a way out of it. The answer came naturally to her when her political consciousness had met her long time fantasy. Someone had to take humanity away from its current course, and that someone had to be her. She had linked her long time wish for power with a purpose. And she had lived with that idea in mind for what looked like forever. 
 
And now… now finally she had everything she had wished for, the power to do as she pleased, the power to force humanity on the course she wanted.
 
She had always known that she would need to dirty her hands to achieve her objectives. She had never been too concerned about it. And now she knew that she had no problem at all to do it.
 
"You are one tiny piece of shit," Laura said. "I think this city deserves better. What do you think?" she asked, humiliating him
 
There was fire in the tiny man’s eyes for a second, but then it went away.
 
“Yes… yes”
 
God, he was pathetic. All his usual pride, his arrogance… they were gone. Jacob Strauss was proving to her that he was what she had always thought: a coward.
 
“Do you think I would be a good candidate?” Laura asked
 
The man quickly nodded.
 
“Yes… yes” he said again
 
"You know… it's curious. I would have never thought that you would endorse me. After all, I'm a woman, I'm young and, you know, I'm a lesbian. Isn't this a problem for you?"
 
“No. No. Please…” Strauss said
 
It took Laura some self-control not to giggle. She wanted to look serious. She was feeling so horny about the situation that the idea of fingering herself with Strauss included also ran through her head. She managed to keep her cool, though.
 
“It’s curious what being the size of a building can get you away with, isn’t it?” Laura teased. “But I guess that I should have expected this, at least. After all, you were always respectful of power, right?”
 
“Yes. Yes. Please, please” Strauss said again
 
"I'll tell you what. I should not be necessary since I think it's pretty obvious who's in charge now, but I'd like to make things a little more official. I'd like you to formally surrender the city to me. What do you say?"
 
She could see the hesitation in Strauss’ face. All it took her to make him react was a frown.
 
"I'll do whatever you say."
 
Laura prevented a giggle once more and then said:
 
"Ok, let me arrange it."
 
After an entire morning roaming the city, Laura felt incredibly comfortable at her new height. In a way, it was as if she had always been this size, memories of her previous life as one of the tiny people at her feet feeling like a blurred distant past.
 
After some initial moments of experimentation, Laura was now incredibly aware of her surroundings, on how they sized up against herself, about the consequences of her actions and the possibilities of her stature and strength.
 
So, it was very natural for her to look around, find a spot that fit her needs and then turn to face the news helicopters that had been following her the entire day. All that while making sure that Jacob Strauss was kept safe… for the moment.
 
"I need you again" she addressed the choppers. She had become used to treating them like servants. "But I'll just need one of you this time" she added. Pointing with her free hand, she said: "You, the red one with the white letters WKRC. Pay attention. I'm going to give some instructions to you."
 
Turning slightly and pointing towards the roof of the building she had chosen, she went on:
 
“There is a heliport on the roof of that building. You will land there, turn the rotor off, get out with your cameras and wait for me to get there. Understood?”
 
She had no way of getting an acknowledgment, but when she saw the chopper move in the desired direction, after some initial moments of hesitation, she felt happy about it.
 
She gave them enough time to do as she had commanded them, and then she headed towards the building herself. She felt the uncertainty on the roof as she approached, but they held their position, which made her happy. 
 
Laura smiled when she realized that she had judged right. The building’s height made its roof reach right under her breasts. She walked as close to it as she could, smiling as she saw the reaction of the people to her perky right tit as it got much closer to them than they would have liked. It was amazing to see how the tiny reporters were barely the size of one of her swollen and harder than diamond nipples. After all, her pussy was not the only part of her body that was showing her massive arousal.
 
Bringing the fingertip with Strauss to her face, she said:
 
"Time for the show."
 
Only Laura knew what was coming next. She wanted it to be her formal acceptance of power at the same time as the final humiliation of Strauss. She brought two fingers of her free hand to her pussy and took a generous dose of her love juice on them. Then, she spread it on and around the nipple of her right tit. Once she was done, she brought the finger with Strauss stuck to her tit and transferred him to the much fresher trap she had set for him, rolling him so that he would straddle her nipple and face the camera. A little slight pressure ensured that he would remain in place.
 
“Get him on camera” she commanded softly to the journalists
 
When she felt they were ready, she addressed Strauss.
 
"Ok, Jacob. I believe you have a statement to make. Address the city."
 
He hesitated. Then, he hesitated some more. Laura became impatient, as could be felt by those a thousand foot below, once she started to nervously tap her foot, making her surroundings shake.
 
“People are waiting. Me too” Laura said, her tone slightly more threatening
 
One of the only cons of what she had done was that she could not see Strauss' face. She wanted this to be his final humiliation, and she was pretty sure it was, but it was a pity that she could not get all the details. Maybe in the future, she could ask for the footage to be played for her in a jumbotron.
 
"People of Emerald" Strauss started to say, to Laura's delight. "I've been proud to be your Mayor over the last eleven years. Today, our city is facing a great challenge, and I've found out that I'm not up to the task. It's with great sorrow, but with the hope that this decision will be the best for this city that I love so much, that I announce that I'm surrendering Emerald to Laura Anderson."
 
Well, it was not exactly what she would have preferred him to say, but it was good enough. She just reached for her tit and plucked the tiny man again, now effectively as powerless as he had always felt to her. Letting him roll to the center of her palm and closing it around him so that he would not fall, Laura took a step back and stooped, facing the cameras. She kept her voice soft, knowing that it would make things easier for everyone.  
 
"Hello, my lovely tiny people," Laura said. "I've already introduced myself countless times, but since I'm now formally your ruler, I thought it would be appropriate to be a little formal myself, as well. You all know about me already: my name is Laura Anderson, I'm 22, and   I'm a fellow citizen of yours. You also know that I'm huge and that I have the strength and power of a God and I've already proven to you that there's nothing you can do to hurt me or to try to stop me. I am a Goddess. And I plan on acting like that."
 
She stopped for a second and smiled at the camera, to try to make her words easier to swallow. Then, she went on.
 
"This city is fucked up. I know it. I was one of you, not so long ago. The world is fucked up too. Our rulers have failed us. It's time for a new type of rule: my rule. I alone have the power to change this mess the world has become, and I'll do it. You have no alternative but to listen to me and to do as I say. You may not like it, but you will thank me for it in the long run. One last piece of advice: my priorities are to take over the world and save it from the mess it has become, in this order. I do not make it a priority to protect individual people if you know what I mean." 
 
After having said that, Laura straightened back and looked down at the tiny journalists. The man with the camera tried to focus her face, which was hard enough for him to do. The woman with the microphone yelled:
 
“Laura, what are you planning to do in the city?”
 
Laura smiled at her and replied:
 
"All in due time. You'll see soon enough. I suggest you get into your puny flying machine and try to keep up. You will not want to miss the show."
 
“Laura, just two questions” the journalist yelled
 
She had to admit she had guts. She liked her. And she was kind of hot. She just smirked at her and said:
 
"Maybe at some other time. I have better things to do than wasting my time with you, cutie."
 
Her reference to the journalist’s appearance made her visibly uncomfortable, which made Laura chuckle. She decided to force the situation a little more.
 
"Unless you want to take a ride with me, of course."
 
She chuckled once more at the woman’s reaction, taking a step back.
 
"Thought so" Laura added, chuckling.
 
And then, she turned and headed for her next objective, feeling as content as a young woman could.
 
 
 
"I'm enjoying this" Laya said
 
Quo smiled.
 
“Of course, I already admired you. But I have to acknowledge that the results you are getting surpassed all my expectations” Laya added
 
"I'm glad I did not make a mistake with my apprentice, then," Quo said, smiling again.
 
“The subject… Laura Anderson… she is perfect. I thought she was incongruent first. Then I thought she was getting too easily distracted. But then, all the pieces are starting to fit nicely” Laya said
 
“Would you care to explain me which pieces?” Quo asked, adopting a professor stance
 
"She had already embraced her power from the very beginning, but now she is embracing her fate, the fate we wanted for her and humanity. I have the feeling that now that she has sped up with the process, things will move forward very fast" Laya said
 
“You are right… but only partially” Quo said
 
Laya looked surprised
 
“So, tell me” Quo went on. “What do you think Laura Anderson has achieved so far?”
 
"She has taken over the city," Laya said
 
"True… even if only partially. Do you think that everyone in the city feels subjected to Laura Anderson's rule?" Quo asked
 
"Does it matter?" Laya asked. "Her authority is unquestionable."
 
“It matters. Her authority, the authority we need for her, will not be real until everyone feels that they have no other option than to follow her. She is not there yet” Quo said
 
"Why does it matter? They cannot harm her."
 
"It does. Greatly. Our objective is to have Laura Anderson rule Earth to change humanity's direction. You cannot rule a people if a large part of the population rebel against you. So tell me: if not even everyone in Emerald feels under Laura's rule, what are her chances to lead those in other cities or even in other distant countries?" Quo said
 
“So, what does she need to do?” Laya asked
 
“She needs to break them” Quo replied
 
“Is she ready?” Laya asked again
 
"She is, but she still needs a big push," Quo said
 
“But we cannot intervene” Laya protested mildly
 
"We don't need to. I did not only model Laura's behaviors, in my equations. I modeled humanity's behavior as well. They will do the job for us" she said
 
“Are you sure?” Laya asked
 
"Oh. It's one of the easiest socio-historical equations I've ever had to run." 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! Getting your feedback is both encouraging and important to improve. Please, let me know what you thought, whether you loved it or there were things you would have done differently. Thanks in advance! :)

 

You can see more about Laura, including some art about her, in my DeviantArt profile:

https://papayoya.deviantart.com