- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The fun continues, after Carl's bath...

  After finishing in the sink, Claudia enveloped Carl in the soft towel and brought him back to the bedroom.  Laying the cloth down on the bed, she opened it and saw his tiny form there, clean and contended.

  Giving a few seconds to herself, she then concentrated on growing Carl to a more reasonable height.

  Carl felt that flutter in his stomach and looked up from the cloth.  Seeing a naked Claudia in front of him was always a joy.  Seeing her standing there with that radiant skin like a giant statue was utterly breathtaking, and he never wanted to miss it.  How could he be so lucky?

  As he thought this, he felt the towel begin to slide around him.  He kept his eyes fixed on Claudia:  watching his body rise up to meet hers as he began to grow.

  Carl stood up, and walked towards the end of the bed where Claudia was standing.  Initially, he was standing level with that vagina that he was just inside of earlier.  Above him, her breasts stood out from her frame in majesty.  To accentuate this, Claudia stepped closer to the bed, so her upper thighs were against the bed and her breasts hid Carl from her sight.

  As the growth continued, he saw Claudia’s flat belly button descend below his gaze.  Moments passed and Carl reached up to touch those breasts that were coming nearer to his head.  One reach up, and he was able to touch her nipple.  A few second later, he was approaching her cleavage.

  When he was tall enough (“tall” he thought to himself… “yeah”), he did one of his favourite things:  he spread her breasts apart and put the top of his head between them.

  Claudia laughed when she saw this, and enjoyed the sight as well: her breast parting like curtains; the head coming between them, and then “snapping” back shut around him.  She timed his growth so he could enjoy these moments of playtime.  Her laughter gave Carl’s head a quick-fire shake between her boobs.  Something that he was probably looking forward to, anyway!

  Slowly, his head dove further between those enlarged breasts.  He kissed her sternum just before his nose began to be encompassed by those fleshy orbs on all sides.

  When he was able, Carl reached both arms over his head and encompassed a breast in each arm on each side of him.  He resembled a lumberjack carrying two logs…one on each arm:  only with naked breasts. 

  Not being able to help himself, he gave that valley a quick motorboat.

  Claudia laughed again.  “Stop that!” she teasingly ordered.  With a grin, Carl came out of that blissful position, and looked up at Claudia.

  Now their heads were close to each other, and his growing stopped.  Claudia bent her head slightly and kissed Carl fully and softly for many beats.  He lips were so much massive than his...the upper lip rested firmly underneath his nose, while her bottom lip rested against his chin.

  When they stopped, Carl looked around.  He was still standing on the bed, and had to look up slightly into Claudia’s gaze.  He gave a quizzical look at her.

  “I stopped you right there, because I didn’t want you drinking all my coffee” she said in response to that look, pointing to the cup on the end table.  “Besides…you’re not done with me yet.”

  Hearing this, Carl looked at the cup, then looked back at Claudia.  Hesitating only a moment, he hopped down onto the carpet, eagerly.  The first thing he noticed was that he was now eye-level to Claudia’s navel.  “Oh boy” he thought.

  Turning, he went to the end-table where the mug lay, reaching for it.  He wasn’t sure if drinking from such a larger container would be an ordeal, or just another fun experience. Luckily, the time spent in the bathroom enabled the cup to cool down some.  Otherwise, the whole mug would have been too hot for him to hold.  Being at this size, simply using the handle was certainly out of the question.

  Drinking from the mug was awkward.  He had visions in his head of his niece when she first used a sippy-cup…too big for her hands to deftly maneuver at first.   But he prevailed, and brought the serving-size bowl to his lips.  The drink was delicious.  “Was that girl scout cookies?” he thought.

  Carl put it down and then turned towards the bed.  Claudia had moved while he drank, and now lay on the bed.  She merely turned and lay back down on the bed by bending her knees.  Then had spread those legs with her feet still on the floor.  Carl hadn’t heard her movements.

  Carl saw the invitation and prepared to meet the challenge.  He walked over to where she lay; stepped up between those long legs (he could almost use her knees as arm-rests) and stared at the vagina that lay inviting before him.

  He reached out his hands and began to slowly caress the inner thighs.  Then he reached closer inwards toward the skin just outside her lips.  He was letting her know that he was slowly getting to the center, so she can enjoy the buildup.

  Carl saw blood begin to flow to the great folds of skin he saw before him.  In response, he reached out the tips of his fingers and traced the edges of the labia on both sides simultaneously from top to bottom, marveling that those lips were still longer than his own fingers.

  Claudia felt his tender fingers and let out a soft sigh.  Carl had a sensitive touch.  She thought he was teasing her at first, but then she became used to the feeling he was giving her and what it actually was:  deliberate attention.

  Carl noticed that the beautiful pussy before him was getting ripe for full ministrations.  The inner folds started to glisten with the beginnings of her moisture.  Leaning forward, he outstretched his diminutive tongue to lap at the clitoral hood.  With an increasing pressure, he began to lightly suck on the area.

  He noticed the effect this was having on Claudia, who, for her part, was struggling against squirming out from under his touch and the pleasure it was causing.  She also did her best to not close her legs upon this her little man, for fear she really could suffocate him this time.

  At this point, Carl prepared to give it his all.  He plunged his face into the cunt with gusto; licking, sucking and at times…humming.  Anything he could do to assist in pleasing the goddess before him.  He began to thrust his tongue into Claudia, searchingly circling and probing.  Eating her out for all his worth and abilities at his current size.

  Claudia was enjoying these ministrations thoroughly.  She could never get enough of having Carl’s face buried between her legs.  However…maybe she *could* make this even better…

  Thinking for a minute, she willed Carl’s tongue to be longer and thicker.  No sooner than she thought this, she began to feel it slide inside of her vagina just a little bit more.  The feeling of his tongue was as if he had been holding back before, and now decided to plunge all his length into her.

  “Bigger is better, after all” she said to herself, as wave after wave of building-orgasm overswept her.  Claudia grabbed handfuls of bedcovers in a vain attempt to scratch that itch inside of her that was building:  caught between that zone of wanting to ride the approach to her climax and wanting to come.

  In her euphoria, she wanted more of Carl.  Another thought later, she mused “bring the mountain to Muhammed.”  And slowly her frame dwindled.

 

  Carl had felt that familiar flutter in his stomach again, and wasn’t sure what Claudia had in mind next, but as always, he was game.  He continued his rampant licking in order to give his mistress everything at that moment.  Then he found that his tongue began to go further into her quivering sex.  Deeper and deeper, he tongue-fucked Claudia’s slit, knowing of what she did to him, and therefore, why she did it.

  A few minutes later, he thought she wasn’t done yet:  his tongue began to fill the vagina more and more.  Eventually, he could feel the sides of her inner vagina pressing against both sides of his tongue.  And eventually it actually began to feel tight inside of her.

  For a second, Carl thought it odd he didn’t feel that flutter during this last adjustment.  But with a renewed energy, Carl began to suck and probe much faster and harder.  Each movement causing Claudia to thrash and gyrate up against his face.

  As her approaching orgasm intensified, Claudia just wanted that tongue to fill her up as much as was possible.  It was such a different feeling having Carl’s tongue in her than a penis.  A penis was hard and rigid.  It penetrated in a way a deep fucking needed.  But a tongue… that was soft and strong.  It caressed her insides in a more stroking manner.  And that is what she needed right then.

  A scream of pleasure erupted from her just then.  Her pussy clamped tight against Carl’s tongue to such an extent, that when he began to pull away Claudia actually *moved* with him!

  Carl opened his eyes at that moment, puzzled.  What he saw then finally made sense to what he was feeling:  Claudia had shrunk herself down...and not just by a little, either.  Remembering that he himself was merely half his height, she may have been even half more that.  Carl was so entraunched in his duties he hasn’t even noticed the changes Claudia was making to herself.  “Yeah, that’s why I didn’t feel it when she used her power” he thought, “she didn’t affect me!”

  Slowly as the climax ebbed, her vaginal grip on that tongue released, and she felt that glorious tongue of Carl’s retreat from her.  With an afterthought, she returned it to normal.  Its job was done, after all.

  Then, with a glowing smile, she opened her eyes and met a face that seemed too large for her to be looking at.  Glancing around, and then back at Carl, she realized what she had done in the heat of the moment.

  “I guess I overdid it” she said.

  “Not at all” Carl replied.

  Then Carl crawled onto the bed and curled up behind her, enveloping her smaller body in his warm spoon.