- Text Size +

"EEEEE, SO, I CAN DO LIKE... ANYTHING I WANT RIGHT?! :D"

Alex squeals happily, setting the entire planet down on her bed. Giggling cheerfully as she sits down cross legged. Her massive looming panty covered crotch in the distance as she playfully reaches down, and repeatedly flicks the planet with her fingers. The entire sum of Alex's massive sweaty spit ocean being absorbed by the sheets effortlessly. Leaving just the smallest wet mark. With each flick, the planet sometimes flies into her legs, and other times into her feet. Alex blushing as it richoches once, and proceeds to collide directly with her crotch

"A-AHH... WHOOPS! UHM..." 

she bites her lip, once again squeezing it between her all powerful fingertips, dangling it in front of her concealed womanhood. The scent washing over the entire world, all billions of them being overtaken by the all consuming odor of Alex's essence. Knowing that her mom is outside, she shakes her head, and brings it all up to her face once again.

"I-I KNOW YOU LITTLE PERVS WOULD LOVE THAT, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW! MOM'S GONNA COME IN ANY MINUTE!~"

Alex getting a boyish grin on her face, and tightly gripping the entire planet. Looking at her garbage can, then back at her planet. Giving them no time to react as she effortlessly lobs their whole world across her room, and lands a direct shot in the center of her receptacle. The entire planet falling squarely into the shaft of a used stick of deodorant; half of the planet being pressed up against a massive blue wall of Alex/Ocean scented gel.

"SHE SHOOTS, SHE SCORES! I'M THE BESTEST BASKETBALL PLAYER EVER! HAHA~"

Alex laughs, seeing exactly where the planet landed. Pulling out the plastic stick that is more massive than the whole planet, and tilting it upsidown. Causing her marble to fall straight into her palm.

"AWW, YOUR OCEANS ARE ALL GONE NOW THOUGH! WHAT'RE YOU ALL GONNA DRINK?~"

She says with marginal concern. Her ear twitching slightly as she hears the sliding door to the backyard open, then close. Alex getting a naughty idea in that moment. If the planet had overflowed with sweat from her feet, would the same thing happen with it in her butt?~ The teenage tomboy grinning boyishly down at them, needing to know what would happen. Whispering

"Ahh, uhm... I can't leave you all alone when Mom or Dad are home... this should be okay though! After all, I'm freakin adorable, you lucky germs~. It'll be fun for all of us!~"

Alex then taking her planet, pulling back the waistband of her panties, and shoving it hard between her asscheeks. Only stopping when the cool surface of her little planet collides with her anus. Pressing the planet gingerly with her fingertip, leaving the planet halfway inside her ass. The entire world being consumed by the intense smell of feces, along with the extreme moisture of Alex's massive orfice. The sound of her waistband snapping shut sealing their fate. Alex leaving it wedged there as she walks downstairs, going to help Mom with dinner; being completely oblivious as a tiny unnoticeable fart escapes her, blasting over the entire planet in a strong gust of wind~


Being somewhat detached, and not truly comprehending just how gross of a situation she had put them in, she just smiles to herself. Putting her hands at her sides, and massaging her buttcheeks against the planet before rounding the corner of her kitchen. Her massive domineering voice ringing in everyone's ears as she politely offers...

"HEY MOM, YOU WANT ME TO GET THE BEANS STARTED FOR YOU?~"

Chapter End Notes:

As you might have guessed, next chapter's gonna be the scat/toilet chapter. Fair warning :P