- Text Size +

"UGH! YOUR WORLD ISN'T A VERY TASTY CANDY...~"

Alex teasingly says, wedging the planet between her teeth and cheek as she says that. Proceeding to swish it all around her mouth. The poor planet with all those people being barraged by Alex's tongue, teeth, and cheeks. The sum of all those people and their accomplishments, serving only to taste like a dirty metallic ball in that moment. But it all only lasts for a few seconds though, Alex spitting it out not too long after, inspecting it to make sure it's okay. On one hand, the world didn't smell her fart anymore. But on the other hand, everything is now sopping wet with her saliva~

"WOW! YOU ALL REALLY ARE DURABLE! HAHA~" 

Watching in fascination as her globs of saliva slowly flatten and flow around the planet's surface. Giggling as it all overflows the oceans a bit; leaving all the coastal cities almost entirely submerged. Not having to breathe if need be, the millions of little people slowly swim up to the surface; clinging to the tops of skyscrapers still above the pizza/Alex flavored water. Her eyes practically glittering as she says

"THAT'S LIKE, SO COOL!~"

---

Alex humms cheerfully to herself, and casually walks out of her room at that. The hallway zooming by, complete with family pictures of Alex, Mom, and Dad, along with cheesy motivational quotes that her mom likes to frame. All of these, and Alex's half naked body, filling the sky of the flooded little planet. People all across the globe yelling  in panic as she walks into the bathroom. The girl getting a mischevous grin, and dangling the planet and all its inhabitants above the toilet. Teasing them for several moments, before pulling them away. Pinching the planet as she uses both hands to shimmy her panties down her legs, taking a seat on the massive porcalin structure. Grinning widely as she lowers the planet down, and sets it in the crotch of her panties, finding it absolutely adorable

"I JUST CAN'T LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE... WHAT IF SOMEONE FOUND YOU? I WOULDN'T WANT MOM OR DAD TAKING IT...."

Her voice booms as usual, paired with the sound of oceans of her pee being released into the large bowl. It was a whole different story for the planet facing the fabric of her underwear though. The subtle moistness of it filling the entire half of the planet with the smell of her womanhood. Although, with how unpleasant things had been with the smell of her butt and breath, it was more of a welcome difference to most. No less overbearing than the previous two scents, but at least not an entirely unpleasant one. The soft individual laces of the fabric so easily holding the lightweight little ball as she does her business; the world temporarily getting divided into diamond shaped fragments that are the gaps between the lattice.

Alex smiling in relief as she stands up. Her bare underside being perfectly visible to everyone.

"NO LOOKING PERVS~" 

She sarcastically teases, taking a step forward, and carefully, daintily wedging the planet between her big and second toes. Squeezing the entire world firmly as she lifts it out of her panties, before pulling them back up her legs. The teenage tomboy being too lazy to even reach down and pick it up again, instead just walking across the bathroom with it down there. The entire world being completely helpless between her powerful toes as she flushes the toilet, washes her hands, puts on an oversized T-shirt, walks down the stairs, grabs a snack, takes out the trash, and so on. Going about her mundane activities and chores with a lighthearted demeanor. The knowledge that she has billions literally at her feet making her just the happiest girl in the world~

Chapter End Notes:

On a side note, I think it's awful silly how girls behave in fetish stories similar to this sometimes. So I'm trying to make Alex's behavior at least somewhat plausible as to how a normal girl would react in this situation :P