- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's best not to piss off a multi hundred foot tall goddess, especially when you've annoyed her before and she fancies women while you have the only daughter in the village. 

 

The Goddess



“You do realize this is the third time you’ve lied to me, old man.” Salice said with malice

 

“Salice, please I did not-” The old man tried to plea, but Salice cut him off.

 

“YOU WILL REFER TO ME AS YOUR GODDESS!” Salice screamed. Her current sized sent the tiny family reeling back.

 

“I’m sorry! My Goddess, I did not lie to you! I had no idea that our chickens had grown ill, otherwise I would not have offered them to you! Please, you must believe me!” The old man pleaded.

 

Salice remained silent for a few moments, before rising from her giant throne. The goddess slowly walked towards the small family, but to them it was tremors that shook the very Earth they stood on. Salice was now only a few feet away from the family, watching them with rage as they cowered away. Her feet alone made them look like ants. One more step and they would be red paste on the floor. Salice bent down and grabbed the old man by his shirt. His wife tried to protect him but the goddess simply flicked the woman, sending her flying away a few feet. The couple’s daughter watched in fear as Salice threw around her parents with ease. Salice held the old man close to her face, her mouth alone almost as big as him.

 

“I swear to you Kyle, if you ever try to trick me again I will personally come to your home and step on it, even if your wife and daughter are in it. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” She said. Kyle was too fear stricken to speak and instead merely shook his head, dangling nearly fifty feet from the ground. Salice sighed heavily and rolled her eyes, before dropping him just under 8 feet from the ground. The old man reeled back in pain but quickly suppressed it before Salice took notice.

 

“Now get out of my sight before you become a stain under my bare feet.” She said, still towering over the tiny family. The old man pathetically thanked the goddess while the wife did the same. They began walking towards the daughter to beckon her away, but Salice stopped them.


“Stop. You two can leave, but I want the girl.” Salice said.

 

“No! You can’t! She’s only 18!” Kyle said, which was his grave mistake. Salice rose her foot high above the three and nearly slammed it down upon them, just stopping nearly inches from their body.

 

“What. Did. You. Just. Say?” Salice asked. The old man just stammered before Salice got quickly annoyed.

 

“You do not tell me what I can and cannot have. I am your goddess. I have brought you pathetic tinies so much and this is how you repay me? Spoiled meat and insubordination? I will take what I want. I will kill what I want. I will have my way with whomever I choose to. This is your last chance Kyle. I will take your daughter or else none of you are leaving my chambers alive.” Salice said. She did not move her foot from their bodies, slowly bringing it down closer and closer to them until Kyle finally broke.

 

“Fine! Have her! Just don’t kill her, please! She’s done nothing wrong.” Kyle begged. Salice rose her foot and picked the girl up, slowly walking back to her throne.

 

“Who ever said anything about killing her? Now get out of my sight. I shall return her when I am done with her.” The goddess said. The mother and father watched for a few moments, pleading for their daughters safety before running away. Salice sat down on her throne and held the girl by her face, slowly analyzing her. The girl watched in terror as the goddess twirled her around, watching every part of her body, flipping up her skirt and pulling bits down.

 

“You know, it sucks you’re the only girl in your village. I don’t quite fancy men anymore. They’re just so boring.” Salice said, but was met with no reply back.

 

“You don’t talk much, do you?” Salice asked. The girl was shy and only stammered, not completing her sentences.

 

“Hmm. I guess not. Not an issue. I don’t need you to talk for your services.” Salice said. The goddess slowly began to lower the girl before finally placing her down on the throne. Salice then casually pulled aside the loin cloth by her waist, exposing her vagina. Salice lightly pushed the girl next to her vagina and waited. The girl stood completely still, eyes wide open as she was now standing next to a vagina bigger than her entire body.

 

“Something the matter, girl?” Salice asked.

 

“I assure you, it doesn't smell. I just freshened up today.”

 

“I-I-I-I” The girl stammered, frightened for her life.

“What is wrong? Speak, girl!” Salice demanded, slowly getting annoyed. The girl still began stuttering before Salice finally got annoyed and grabbed her, pulling her high above her face.

 

“Listen, girl. If you cannot provide the services I want from you, then you’re nothing more than a snack to me. And since you can’t do something as simple as pleasure your goddess, then I have no use for you.” Salice said and began to slowly lower the girl inside her giant mouth. The girl kicked and screamed before finally speaking a full sentence.

 

“I’m sorry! I don’t know how to! Please don’t eat me!” The girl screamed.

 

“Ugh.” Salice groaned before removing the girl from her mouth. “Spoken just like your father.”

 

“Fine. I will teach you.” Salice said.

 

“Thank you, my goddess. I will not disappoint you.” The girl said, her face red hot from embarrassment.

 

“You know I’ve known your father for almost 30 years?” Salice said, unsure of why she was about to tell the girl this story.

 

“I’ve known him since he was a boy and had to deal with him ever since. Whether it was me catching him stealing in his youthful days or him screwing me over after I’ve helped him time after time. You don’t understand how many times I’ve almost killed that fucking man. But I always held back from doing so. Every time he got in trouble, it was because he was either stealing food or goods for his family, or begging for things for you and his wife. I admired that, but god he got under my skin so many times. Do you remember having to eat only bread for an entire year 2 years ago?”

 

“Yes I do.” The girl answered.

 

“Well that’s because your father begged me to retrieve an item for him across the world. Said it was for you. Naturally, as the good goddess that I am, I went and retrieved it. But something happened. For whatever reason, I couldn’t grow anymore and I was attacked by a horde of villagers. Mind you, I deserved it because I destroyed their village 5 years prior and left them to rot after they defiled me, but it seemed that they were better off without me. I barely managed to escape, and when I returned back and handed the item to your father, her had the gall to yell at me saying it was the wrong item, oblivious of my wounds. I was so furious that day that I stepped on all your lifestalk and pissed on all your grains. I felt terrible a few days later, seeing your father peddle on the streets for food, only feeding you two and starving himself. I granted him some grains but banned him from anything else to teach him a lesson. I’m not a bad goddess, you know. People just take advantage of my kindness and don’t ever return the favour. I digress. Now you know a little backstory, but that’s hardly why you’re here. Now…” Salice said.

 

Salice began to shrink, so much in fact that she was now as small as the girl. She instructed her to sit down, and with one finger raising motion, the girl grew to the size the goddess once was.

 

“Now, pleasuring a goddess is quite easy. It’s all about the technique.” Salice said. The goddess got on all fours and erotically crawled towards the girls womanhood. Salice began slowly pleasuring the girl, licking her pussy.

 

Oh god, I think I’m a lesbian, the girl thought to herself.

 

Salice pleasured the girl for almost ten minutes, licking, stroking and spitting on her pussy. The girl couldn’t help but moan, getting louder each second. Finally, the girl reached her climax, moaning so loud that the entire village was sure to have heard it. Salice rose from her position and wiped the cum from her face

 

“Now. I hope you learned from this, because it is your turn.” Salice said before reversing the size roles with the girl. The girl happily pleasured Salice, making her moan just as loud. Salice finally climaxed, nearly shoving the girl inside her snatch. Salice quickly pulled her away, licking the fluids off her body before placing her back down. The girl still kept pleasuring her and Salice began to get carried away.

 

“Yes! Yes! More. You please me so well. Lick my asshole with your tiny tongue!” Salice yelled, tilted her waist forwards to reveal her asshole. Salice began impatiently shoving the girl towards her butt hole but quickly regained her composure.

 

“Sorry. You don’t have to pleasure me anymore; I got carried away. Another time perhaps, I will call upon you for your services. I haven’t felt such pleasure for the past one hundred and some odd years. I will return you home.” Salice cleaned the girl up and carried her back to her home, stomping through the village. Oblivious of her surroundings after being pleasured so well, Salice ended up stepping on five food carts, three cows and one person’s home (no one was home at the time).

 

“Say, girl. What is your name?” Salice asked.

 

“Ariadne, my goddess.” The girl said.

 

“Please, call me Salice. You’ve very much so earned it after today.” the parents waited patiently outside for Salice to drop Ariadne home. They knew she was coming because the village shook vigorously for over two minutes from her footsteps.

 

“Your daughter has done well to meet my demands, Kyle. Consider yourself lucky and treat this girl to a nice dinner tonight. If not for her, you’d be smeared against my sandals right now.” Salice said, winking at Ariadne after. The goddess slowly lowered her down by her parents and her mother hugged her tight the second she was let go from Salice’s clutches. The old man began to thank Salice, but she cut him off.

 

“Not another word from you, old man. Don’t ruin what your daughter managed to salvage for you today.” Salice looked down at Ariadne one last time before sneaking in a lip lick, before walking back to her throne.

 

“What did you do for her, Ariadne?” Kyle asked.

 

“Oh, nothing much, father. I just massaged her.” Ariadne said, holding back a smile.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Goddess