[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A collection of short stories ranging from all size genres. Some focused on giantess destruction, some sexy shrunken scenarios, some are pure comedy. 

I've also added a fun digital render to each story to get a nice visual representation of how I envisioned the characters (mainly the girls) look like. 

 

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading. 

 

 

sclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Lesbians, Giant Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 14085 Read: 46706
Published: January 01 2018 Updated: May 30 2018

1. The Blind Date by giantess_lover45 [Reviews - 0] (3092 words)

Aiden is quite used to blind dates: You meet over text, have dinner, and if you're lucky, they'll take you back to their home for some "coffee". Things get a little different when your blind date is almost 11 feet tall. 

2. The Goddess by giantess_lover45 [Reviews - 0] (1889 words)

It's best not to piss off a multi hundred foot tall goddess, especially when you've annoyed her before and she fancies women while you have the only daughter in the village. 

3. Date Night by giantess_lover45 [Reviews - 0] (1230 words)

It's all fun and games when you use shrinking tonics... until you realize you have no idea what you're doing. 

4. World War: G by giantess_lover45 [Reviews - 0] (2042 words)

This one is all about destruction. Hope you enjoy!

5. Giantess for Hire by giantess_lover45 [Reviews - 0] (3181 words)

Ally gets herself into all sorts of adventures; whether it be growing to insane sizes and demolishing cities, or being mere inches tall, sneaking around places she shouldn't be, Ally will do just about anything- if the price is right. 

6. Rude Awakening by giantess_lover45 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2651 words)

What happens when a man without any regard for human life or architecture acquires technology to allow him to grow hundreds of feet tall? Read to find out……

 

Relevant Tags: Giant, Destruction, Crush, Vore, M/f, Cruel