- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens when a man without any regard for human life or architecture acquires technology to allow him to grow hundreds of feet tall? Read to find out……

 

Relevant Tags: Giant, Destruction, Crush, Vore, M/f, Cruel

 

 

Rude Awakening

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

 

The alarm from Sebastian's phone blared, echoing throughout his room. Sebastian grumbled and turned away from the phone, hoping that moving to the other side of the bed would drown out the noise.

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

 

It did not.

 

After groaning some more and contemplating on sleeping in, Sebastian finally rose from his bed and fumbled with his phone, frantically trying to click the off button on the alarm as it was blasting full volume in his face. It didn’t help that he had just woken up, so he was barely even able to keep one eye open. After failing an uncountable amount of times, Sebastian finally turned the alarm off and tossed the phone onto his bed. He looked back at the soft bed sheets that were now tossed about on his bed, half of it dangling off the bedside. After a few motivational speeches, Sebastian rose from his bed and began to clean up.

 

Sebastian’s daily routine was one that he followed 7 days a week: wake up (or at least try to), clean up, get dressed, eat, check up on his alien tech bracelet and head to work. Like clockwork, Sebastian began his routine, not deviating from anything. Sebastian gazed down at the bracelet, the lights that used to shine and flicker in odd patterns years ago still burnt out. Sebastian let out a sigh of disappointment.

 

“Why can’t you just work?” He asked the bracelet, almost half expecting a magical response from it. Sebastian slung on his laptop case and opened the front door and almost continued his same boring routine, if not for the odd Blip noise that sounded from behind him. Sebastian froze in place and looked back, intently watching the bracelet. Tense moments passed and finally a light appeared on the bracelet. Sebastian’s eyes widened and a grin formed on his face from ear to ear. Sebastian immediately dove back inside, slamming the door behind him and throwing his laptop bag across the hallway and leaned in close to the bracelet.

 

“C’mon, c’mon! Please!” Sebastian screamed, his plea echoing down the hall. And as if the bracelet magically answered back, the lights slowly began to light back up and soon enough, the same odd pattern of flickering that Sebastian oh so pined for had finally returned.

 

“3 years.” Sebastian said aloud.

 

“It’s been 3 years since I felt alive. Felt like I was unstoppable.” Sebastian was practically entranced by the foreign glow the bracelet gave off. The bracelet gave off a orangish-red glow, but the way it shone was not like anything Sebastian had ever seen something on Earth could produce. Sebastian slowly stretched out towards the bracelet, his hand violently trembling. It had been so long since he felt the power that the bracelet could grant a man. After what felt like ages, Sebastian finally grasped the bracelet. His heart began racing at immense rates and his body grew hot. This is too good to be true, Sebastian thought to himself. Beads of sweat began to trickle down from his forehead as he was careful not to ruin anything. After taking a few moments to calm his trembling hands, Sebastian ever so carefully slipped the bracelet onto his wrist. The cold feel of the bracelet was a welcoming one to Sebastian as his grin evolved to a giggle and finally to maniacal laughter.

 

“3 years.” Sebastian said aloud once more.

 

“3 years since this Earth experienced what it was to have a titan walk among it.”

 

“I can’t overdo it though, I have to start off small,” Sebastian groaned, but knew it was necessary. Sebastian opened the front door to his house for the second time and walked down to the sidewalk. The sun was now rising and world was painted a nice orange hue. Sebastian looked around before finally looking down at his body and then up to the air. Sebastian looked down to the bracelet and began clicking the odd buttons. Each press made a low beep noise. Sebastian clicked the buttons rather fast and what seemed to be a specific pattern. The anticipation in his eyes only meant he was longing to do punch in that pattern onto the bracelet. After tapping the bracelet for the last time, Sebastian closed his eyes and smiled; he wanted the next sight to be a new one. Soon enough, Sebastian's entire body was encased in the same orangish-red glow that the bracelet gave off before and soon enough, his body began to expand. Sebastian’s body began to make weird, somewhat “stretching” noises as his body began to grow. After about 30 seconds Sebastian opened his eyes to indeed a new sight. Standing at just over 50 feet tall, Sebastian took in a deep breath.

 

“Ah,” Sebastian said, letting out a sigh of relief.

 

“I forgot how much better the air smelled up here,” he said. Sebastian looked around his surroundings; houses were only about half his size, allowing him to see over many streets. Cars were just about half of the length of his foot. Sebastian’s heart began to race with excitement as his rose his foot to take his first step as a giant in years. His shoe connected with the ground, letting out a low grumble; he wasn’t quite big enough to tear up asphalt by mering walking (for now). His steps, however, still left an ever so small dent into the suburban road. Sebastian began taking a slow stride down the street.

 

“Oh man, this feels so good,” Sebastian said to himself, laughing in pure joy.

 

“I need to test my strength at this size.” He said, searching for something to use. A sports car was nicely parked on a person’s driveway, shining in the morning sun. The gleam from the spotless car caught Sebastian’s attention and he immediately changed his course to it. Now towering over the car, Sebastian slowly crouched down and slowly laid his hand around the car, lightly clasping it with his right hand. Without any effort, Sebastian picked the car up from the driveway as if it was a toy car. The feeling of effortlessly picking up the 2 ton vehicle brought great joy to Sebastian. He continued to inspect it, twirling the car around and testing the doors. Without any struggle, Sebastian easily ripped open the car doors. The car alarm began blaring and quickly annoyed Sebastian. Sebastian tightened his grip around the car, easily squeezing it in his hand. The sound of hard metals being crushed together was quite loud, but Sebastian only laughed at the power he currently held because he knew this was just the beginning. Dropping the car to the driveway, Sebastian rose from his crouch and began walking down the street. A woman was casually walking down the street but as Sebastian began to get closer, she turned around and screamed at the gargantuan figure that towered over her. The woman began to back up but quickly tripped and fell onto her behind. The woman didn’t speak but instead chose to scream as a plea for mercy. Sebastian stayed looming over the woman, utterly disgusted by her.

 

“God, girls like you make me fucking sick,” and with no further hesitation, Sebastian rose his foot slightly over the girl and stepped down on her. Her body fell victim to the devastating weight of his sports shoe. The woman made no noise as she was immediately flattened by his shoe. Meaning nothing to him, Sebastian continued on with his normal stride as if stepping on a helpless woman wasn’t anything out of the norm. As the shoe that he used to execute the woman began to rise, a splat of blood and other unidentifiable bits was splattered on the sidewalk and his boot. Sebastian continued to walk along the sidewalk casually flattening mailboxes and trash cans, as well as the occasional human that was foolish enough to stop and wonder what it was that was approaching them. Sebastian paid no mind to the few that he stepped on; they meant nothing more to him than something he would have to clean off his shoes at a later date.

 

Sebastian was at the end of the neighbourhood and looked back at all the still intact houses.

 

I’ll be back once I’m big enough. Sebastian thought to himself, only delighting himself more to the thought of rampaging houses. Sebastian continued down the road that connected to the city. Halfway through his stroll, Sebastian paused and stood still on the road.

 

“Shit man, I’m so thirsty,” Sebastian thought to himself. Sebastian began looking around but to his dismay the road was empty save for the road median and a few street lights. Annoyed, Sebastian knocked over a street light and began his stroll towards the city. Now absolutely parched, Sebastian began panting hard, his throat dry as ever. Just as Sebastian was ready to call it quits and reverse his growth, Sebastian spotted a small convenience store far off to the right side of the street. Sebastian’s eyes widened and he began a quick walk towards the small convenience store. Sebastian quickly kneeled down, crushing a van underneath his knee as Sebastian grasped both ends of the convenience store’s roof. Sebastian peeled the roof off the store instantly and tossed it over his shoulder. The clerk yelped and ducked under the counter but Sebastian ripped off the entire counter with his finger and plucked the clerk from his hiding spot.

 

“Water, where is it?” Sebastian demanded

 

“Ah! Over there!” The clerk screamed, pointing at the fridge full of water. “Please don’t kill me, man!” The clerk pleaded, his eyes already drenched in tears. Sebastian scoffed and lazily tossed the man to the side. His body quickly plummeted to the ground and hit the ground hard. His body skidded and tossed around, smearing the ground with blood with each bounce, finally stopping as he collided with a vehicle. Sebastian's hand reached down to the fridge, knocking over the rows of goods in his way. Plucking out the fridge, Sebastian emptied all the water onto his free hand and slowly squeezed his hand and quickly held it to his mouth, drinking all the water he could muster. Surprisingly, Sebastian got an equivalent of one gulp for this size. Smacking his lips together and giving out a big ahhhhh, Sebastian rose up once more and happily continued his rampage. Finally making it to the city, Sebastian let out a low growl.

 

“Man, these buildings are too tall for me,” Sebastian said to himself. The feeling of things being larger than him made him feel weird, as if being 50 feet tall was nothing for him. Annoyed, Sebastian tore through the street, crushing anything small enough under his foot and scraping his hands along buildings, eviscerating various windows with his nails. Screams echoed all around the city, but it only excited Sebastian more. Cops sped down the streets, desperately screaming on their mega phone for the unidentified human  to cease their travels. Sebastian only scowled at their pathetic attempts as he tore through the ranks, crushing cars and cops a like. It took the police many waves of human life for them to realize that their endeavours were fruitless and backed off. Sebastian didn’t allow them to have the last laugh as he chased after the last remaining wave of weak beat cops and smeared them under his boots. Soon enough, Sebastian made his way to the beachfront where many adults were enjoying themselves at a beach rave. Sebastian spoiled the fun, immediately stomping on the huge sand castle that was built and slamming his fist down onto the band that was playing. The music came to a screeching halt but the various party goers had dispersed long before. Sebastian had fun walking along the beachfront, the deep sand masking his footsteps as his preyed upon unaware people sun tanning. A cute woman tried to run away from Sebastian, but he easily picked her up and held her by the waist. The woman kicked and screamed as Sebastian plucked away at her bikini, stripping her naked. Sebastian subconsciously licked his lips, and played with the woman's breasts. She continued to kick and punch, closing her eyes as if it was a bad dream.

 

“Mmmm, your body feels so good to play with. I wonder if you taste as good as you feel,” Sebastian said and as the girl’s eye opened, she was greeted to Sebastian’s open mouth, lined with saliva. The girl screamed at the top of her lungs but it was pointless as Sebastian tilted his head upwards and slowly slid the girl onto his tongue and let her slide down into his mouth. Sebastian moaned with glee as he could feel the girl slowly slide her way down his throat and into his stomach, where her movement ceased. Sebastian continued walking along the beach, snatching up pretty girls and eating them for lunch while happily stepping on people he didn't deem worthy to be eaten.

 

It wasn't long before a new wave of trouble approached; the army. Sebastian laughed furiously as humvees and a few tanks rolled up to the edge of the beach. Megaphones blared, demanding Sebastian to stand down and accept surrender. Sebastian responded by picking up the nearest humvee full of soldiers and hurled it towards a tank, causing both vehicles to explode on impact. Seconds later, the army began to open fire. Sebastian chuckled but with a tinge of fright as the bullets impacting against his leg didn't hurt, but stung a little bit. His next thought became a reality as one of the tanks fired at Sebastian’s right knee. The blast sent a strong pain through his leg and he fell into a kneeling position on the knee that got shot.

 

“Oh you fuckers wanna play games?” Sebastian yelled, clicking at his bracelet. Moments later, Sebastian began to grow again and he held his hands up to defend against the incoming barrage of fire. This time, however, Sebastian's growth was quick, but immense. In seconds, he grew to sizes he never even dreamed of. Looking down at what looked like a tiny playground, Sebastian towered over everything at his new size. Sebastian was looming over the soon to be demolished army at well over 500 feet tall. Humans were nothing more than ants to him now as she could barely even see them. Houses wouldn’t even be able to withstand one step now. Sebastian laughed and his voice at his new sized bellowed throughout the city.

 

“My destruction begins,” Sebastian said as he lazily rose his foot above the army. The shadow created by his boot encased dozens of soon to be doomed vehicles. Sebastian’s heart began to race and the bulge in his pants began to enlarge; being this big meant he was unstoppable and having an entire city as his playground brought endless ecstasy to Sebastian. Sebastian slowly brought his foot down, his new, titanic size naturally slowing him down. When his shoe collided with the Earth, a tremor like BOOOOOOM exploded from his shoe, the ground immediately imploding and caving in on itself. Dust clouds expanded from the base of his shoe. All Sebastian could see was tiny specs running around and vehicles frantically doing u-turns. Sebastian laughed as he slowly unlaced his shoes and removed his shoes and socks.

 

“I want to feel everything now. I want these pathetic humans smeared under my feet. I want their tasteless architecture plastered and flattened beneath my soles. I WANT TO FEEL EVERY LITTLE THING CRUSHED UNDERNEATH ME!” the maniacal tyrant screamed out.

 

The city was not even going to last the hour.


TO BE CONTINUED……….