- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is all about destruction. Hope you enjoy!

 

World War: G

 

“All right boys, we’re facing a threat unlike any other. We need to devise a plan and execute it.” The commander said, desperately trying to pep up his troops.

 

“What even is that, commander?” A scared recruit asked.

 

“What else does it look like boy? It’s a giant woman! Don’t ask me why she’s giant, I only know what I’m looking at!” The commander replied.

 

“She’s heading our way!” Another recruit yelped. The small band of soldiers rose from the back of their jeep and darted away from it. The last recruit barely escaped death as the giantess’ foot came crashing down on the jeep, her gigantic barefoot flattening the military vehicle in one fell swoop. Thousands, maybe even millions of bullets rained upon the giantess, but not a single bullet seemed to even do a scratch. The soldiers darted behind a bus before replanning their tactics.

 

“Commander! Bullets aren’t doing shit to her!” A recruit cried out.

 

“I can see that! But that’s our only hope at this point.” The commander said.

 

“What about our bazookas? Those things pack a punch, sir.” A lieutenant said.

 

“You just might be right there, lieutenant. Ok team! On three we dash to the weapons crate and secure our bazookas! The fate of this city is in our hands.” The commander said. He continued to chant encouraging words, riling up the soldiers. They all screamed “Hoorah!” in unison before counting down to depart.

 

“One!” They all chanted.

 

“Two!” They all clamored

 

“Three! Go! Go! Go!” The commander yelled. The soldiers all screamed their battle cries and darted from the bus.



SQUISHHHHHH!

 

“Oh gosh, you guys are noisy!” the giantess said. She slowly raised her feet to find the group of riled up soldiers smeared against her feet, a pool of blood and organs on the street.

“Yuck.” The giantess said, picking up the nearest vehicle and wiping the squashed soldiers off her feet. She dropped the car on a few soldiers, crushing them instantly.

 

“Oh you military boys are so boring!” The giantess yawned. “You’re no fun to squish!” The giantess continued to lazily walk down the street, obliviously  stepping on soldiers while purposely crushing some beneath her soles. She took quite a bit of enjoyment stepping on tiny people. Being hundreds of feet tall meant they only felt like little ants being easily crushed.

 

Soldiers filled the streets, running amok as they desperately tried to shoot the giantess down, all while trying to avoid her path. Her strides were massive and the craters her feet left were even bigger. There were so many soldiers in the street that every other step from the giantess was met with a satisfying (to her) cruuunch! The giantess was about to step on another soldier before abruptly stopping.

 

“Oh! Look at you! How adorable!” The giantess said, towering over a soldier. The soldier watched in terror as the giantess slowly bent down on her knees, the asphalt crumbling beneath her weight. The soldier dropped his gun in fear and turned around in full sprint. It didn’t take long for him to fall, but he quickly regained posture and began running. The soldier felt like he ran for hours, but he couldn’t outrun the giantess’ massive arm length. She easily plucked the soldier off the street by his combat bag, dragging him along the street for fun before bringing him to close to her face.

 

“Let’s see how you look underneath all that boring clothing!” The giantess giggled. Her cute demeanor was night and day to her actual intentions. She didn’t care even in the slightest to his well being as she ripped and tore at his clothing, uncaring about how fragile a normal sized human was to a goddess. She finally got his clothes off, leaving him battered, bruised and naked, dangling high above the ground. The giantess simply licked her lips and moaned softly.

 

“I know exactly where I want you, little man. She peered back to see a dozen soldiers trying to shoot at her back. She instead giggled and began to sit back. Her ass connected with the street with a loud BOOOM! As her butt eviscerated the asphalt even further. Any soldiers dumb enough to position themselves right under her met a cruel fate. The giantess began to slowly pull her panties off and flung it towards the soldiers. Even something as soft as silk panties could crush a human when fashioned for a giantess. She spread her legs open slowly, revealing her slightly wet pussy. She rubbed and rubbed, pleasuring herself with one hand while she held the soon to be inserted soldier in the other. She giggled as she observed her plaything, giving him kisses and licks, lubing him up. Soon enough, the giantess slapped the soldier against her pussy. She couldn’t hear the man anymore, his face full of saliva and pussy juice. She rubbed the soldier against her pussy, pleasuring herself immensely as half the soldiers watched in confusion while the other half valiantly kept shooting. Some tried to get close to save the soldier and engage in close combat, but the giantess was vigilant and stomped on any income soldiers with her foot and snatching any that got too close, crushing them with her hands. The giantess stopped pleasuring herself with the helpless soldier, her face showing annoyance.

 

“I’m trying to pleasure myself and you fucking pathetic ants keep bothering me!” She screamed. The giantess slammed a hand on the street, sending out a shockwave. Any vehicle and building nearby had its glass shattered by the wave, sending nearby soldiers reeling and flying away. Soldiers atop buildings continued to shoot at her, throwing down grenades and quite frankly anything they could shoot at her with (the bazookas still didn’t do a thing). The giantess finally got annoyed and screamed, shoving the soldier deep inside her and leaving her panties behind. She angrily stomped towards the building’s rooftops, punching, slamming and pushing over buildings, quickly dispatching the soldiers.

 

“You fucking ants want my attention so bad? WELL YOU HAVE IT NOW!” She screamed. With that, the giantess began to grow, nearly twice the height she was before. The giantess began her rampage at two hundred and fifty feet. At that size alone humans barely rose past her heels and one step could flatten them and even vehicles whole. Now she was nearly five hundred feet tall. A normal size home no longer safe from her titanic stature. The giantess anihilated the soldiers, crushing dozens, maybe even more per step. She stomped on them, sat on them, crushed them with her hands. There was so much destruction that the city was almost unrecognizable. Seven thousand soldiers entered the city on their valiant mission to take the giantess down. Only forty-seven made it out from fear sheer of death and hid. The giantess quickly became bored; there was no more tinies to play with and nothing to step on. She stood there, thinking about her next place to have fun. She snapped her fingers together, sending the noise echoing throughout the ravaged city.

 

“Let’s go find a neighborhood!” She said with glee, clapping a bit before setting off on her gigantic path of death and destruction. With her size, it barely even took two minutes to find the nearest remote neighborhood. She welcomed the soon to be doomed set of homes by flattening their entrance gate and happily stepping on some bystanders minding their own business. The giantess was far too excited to start her rampage so she happily stepped on a house whole before she made it to the middle. She laughed and laughed at how easy it was to crush the house, and laughed even more at the debris raining down from her foot. At this point, the giantess’ feet were covered in dirt, blood and debris; cars and other city objects flattened and plastered to her feet. The giantess crouched down to get a better look at the helpless home, but she was still far too large to see it properly. The houses themselves nearly looked like ants. The giantess finally leaned down with her hands and after crushing countless homes with her gargantuan body, she was finally able to properly see the house. She watched with glee as a family watched in terror, her massive face covering all the sights the windows could see. The giantess licked her lips and crouched back up, carefully picking the house up. She held it close to her eyes, the family barely hanging on to dear life; though it did not matter. The giantess happily tossed the home into her mouth like a snack, crunching it with her now indestructible teeth. The giantess gulped and sighed with relief, finally happy to have something in her stomach. She spent the next few minutes picking and choosing different homes to digest (whichever had the most tinies in it), but quickly got bored.



“Man! I’m too big for these houses.” The giantess said. She closed her eyes and thought hard about the size she wanted to be, and soon enough the giantess shrunk down to around one hundred feet. She clapped and laughed with joy. The giantess walked up and down the street, still crushing cars (now not fully) and people as she found houses she wanted to torment. Across the street the giantess spotted newer development homes. The houses looked much bigger and much more expensive than the ones she was destroying just now. Her eyes widened as she became entranced with how much more fun she could be having over there and stalked towards it, stepping on houses and cars as she went. The giantess spent a few minutes finding the right house before sitting on top of it. The roof crumbled at her weight but did not break. She easily ripped the other half of the roof off and peered down at the house’s interior: No tinies in sight. The giantess pouted with sadness before pushing her hand through the house and destroying the upper floor, revealing the tinies on the ground floor. The giantess grinned from ear to ear as she picked up a few tinnies and ate them without hesitation. The others watched in terror as their housemates were gulped down without much thought. Some screamed in protest, in which the giantess responded with a giant finger, crushing them into the floor. The rest stayed quiet, hoping she would spare them. There was a total of 10 people in that house. The giantess ate 8 of them and crushed 1, leaving one more left. She picked the sole survivor and undressed him, masturbating his body against her giant pussy. She sighed after just a few moments, realizing she wasn’t feeling horny at all. The man thought he would live another day until the giantess uncaringly tossed him over her shoulder, sending him to his death.

 

Well this definitely was not fun at all. The giantess said in her head. She stood from the home and kicked it to smithereens, before sighing and crossing her arms. She looked around the rich neighborhood contemplating all the houses she could be rampaging but sighed. The giantess grinned and her body began to grow, and grow, and grow, until she was towering over the small neighborhood. She must have been almost nine hundred feet tall when her devious thoughts finally dissipated.

 

“I’m going to go explore another country! The U.S. was soooooo boring. I'm thinking something tropical.” The giantess said.

 

“That’s it!” her voice boomed. “Brazil, here I come!” The giantess said. “But before I go, a parting gift to the united states for keeping me half interested.” The giantess said. She rose her foot and stepped forwards, her foot alone destroying an entire neighborhood. Her strides were slow, but nothing would escape her feet in a few mile radius. Entire towns and half a city would be swept away from a single step. The giantess snickered as she wiped out more than half the country, happily skipping towards her next location of destruction.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes: