- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's all fun and games when you use shrinking tonics... until you realize you have no idea what you're doing. 

 

Date Night

 

“You sure it’s gonna work?”

 

“I’m one hundred percent positive, Sarah.”

 

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, Kai. No way in hell the government would back something like this if it didn’t work.”

 

“Exactly! Now let’s finishing reading the instructions and have some fun!”

 

Sarah and Kai sat together in their cozy loft, enjoying their weekly “date night”, only now they have government backed and certified shrinking/regrowth tonic to spice up their night. After reading the instructions, Sarah handed Kai an earpiece and the tonic.

 

“Okay, so it says here that it’s suggested for you to be sitting on a bed or couch.” Sasha said.

 

“Next, put on the earpiece and whenever, you’re ready, drink the tonic and the effects will come into full effect 10 seconds after.”

 

“How small did they say I would be?” Kai asked.

 

“It said anywhere between three to six inches small.” Sarah responded.

 

Five seconds have past.

 

“Hmm, I’m getting a weird tingling feeling all around my body. Is that supposed to happen?” Kai asked.

 

“Uhhhh, let me check. Yup, they said you would feel some slight discomfort before the tonic came into full effect.

 

Finally, ten seconds had past and Kai began to gradually shrink before Sarah’s eyes. Soon enough, Kai was only half his former height, nearly dwarfed by Sarah. Finally, Kai began to reach one foot tall and sat up on their couch. Finally, Kai was sitting at around 5 inches tall, Sarah towering over him.

 

“Oh my god! You’re so cute, Kai!” Sarah squealed clapping her hands and lightly jumping up and down on the couch. Kai bounced up and down with Sarah, but with much less control. Sarah shoved her face right into Kai’s for closer inspection, grinning from ear to ear, still screaming at how cute he was so small. Kai reeled back in pain, Sarah unbeknownst that her voice was more than quadruple the volume for Kai. Sarah was too excited to notice his pain and crucially forgot to show Kai how to turn on his earpiece.

“SARAH! OH MY GOD YOU’RE SO LOUD!” Kai screamed at the top of his lungs after finding out how to turn the earpiece on. Sarah jumped back and laid motionless.

 

“Oh my god, Kai! I’m so sorry!” Sarah yelled.

 

“YOU’RE STILL SCREAMING! INSIDE VOICE! INSIDE VOICE!” Kai screamed back.

 

“Oh, shit! Sorry!” Sarah finally whispered, her hand on her mouth in embarrassment.

 

“You’re just so cute so tiny! Like a little doll!” Sarah squealed. Sarah reached over and snatched at Kai’s collar, dragging him up to her eyes.

 

“Oh, Kai, you don’t look so good. Are you okay?” Sarah asked.

 

“Oh lord, I think I’m going to hurl!” Kai yelled.

 

“Sarah! You can’t just pick me up and throw me around like that. It literally felt like I was on a roller coaster going two times speed. Look. You gotta be really gentle with me. I’m literally a fragile doll right now.”

 

“Aww but you’re so cute and tiny! Look at your tiny little arms!” Sarah said, tugging at his arms, playing with them.

 

“Sarah.”

 

“And your little feet!”

 

“Sarah.”

 

“Oh my god! And your little clothes, we can play dress up!”

 

“Sarah”

 

“Mmm, I just realized what you’re also the perfect size for….”

 

“SARAH!”

 

“Can. You. Please. Put. Me. Down, or have you forgotten what my number one fear is?”

 

“Heights. Right. Sorry.” Sarah said, glumly as she gently lowered Kai unto their sofa.  

 

“Well this is totally not how I expected this to turn out.” Sarah said, pouting.

 

“That makes two of us.” Kai replied.

 

“Right, so where’s the regrowth tonic, Sarah?”

 

“It’s right here in the box….. Oh shit.”


“What do you mean “oh shit”, Sarah?”

 

“Hold on, let me check the receipt……. OH SHIT! We only bought the shrink tonic, Kai.”

 

“Oh crap. Ok that one was on me. How long until the tonic loses its effect?” Sarah picked up the package and scanned the box for an answer. Her eyes stopped and widened greatly.

 

“I don’t like that look at all, Sarah.” Kai said.

 

“Yeah, you definitely won’t. The tonic stays in effect for twelve hours. It’s only been twenty minutes.” Sarah said. Kai looked straight with despair, before sighing heavily.

 

“So what do you want to do? We got so much time to kill.” Kai asked.

 

“We could have sex!” Sarah said with glee.

 

“As much as I would love to get a blowjob from a woman probably one hundred times bigger than me, I don’t think we’re experienced enough to do it. My arms and legs still feel like they’ve been nearly ripped off after you were ‘playing” with them.” Kai said.

 

“Ah yeah, you’re right. I don’t really want to have to explain to the hospital how OR why my shrunken fiance’s dick got ripped off from his body.”

 

“Okay, c’mon just five minutes!” Sarah said devilishly, grabbing Kai and pulling his pants down. Sarah was close to playing with his shrunken junk before Kai stopped here.

 

“I really don’t think this is a good idea, Sarah! You don’t exactly give the best handys even when I’m normal size.” Kai said. Sarah scoffed and contemplated dropping Kai but instead just dropped him a few feet (in his perspective).

 

“Man, you’re no fun, Kai!” Sarah yelled, lightly flicking Kai with her fingers, sending him flying across the sofa. Kai got up, grasping at his ribs.

 

“Uh, OW?! What the hell was that for?” Kai yelled. Sarah didn’t respond. Kai kept yelling until Sarah got enraged and slammed the couch on either side of Kai, her face directly in front of his.

 

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have made fun of me like that.” Sarah said, watching Kai intensely.

 

“You know, you’re kinda hot when you’re gigantic and pissed off.” Kai said. Sarah sighed and laid back on the couch.

 

“I can’t win with you.” Sarah said.

 

“Well, back to the drawing board. What are we going to do to kill time?” Kai asked. Both of them paused, before widening their eyes and snapping their fingers at each other in unison.

 

“Star Wars marathon.” They both said, smiling at each other. Sarah turned on their T.V. and started playing Star Wars. after a few minutes, Sarah gently picked up Kai and placed him between her breasts.

 

“Oh my god, I think I’m in heaven.” Kai said. Sarah smiled.

 

“Your boobs are so soft! And Massive! I’m going to apologize now if you end up finding a small cum stain on your boobs later tonight.” Sarah was about to protest but stopped herself.

 

“You know what? I don’t even care. Go crazy. Just know you’re going down on me, shrunken one day.” Sarah said.

 

“You got yourself a deal. And maybe another day you’ll be going down on me, shrunken.” Kai said, chuckling.

 

“Oh fun. Your dick will finally look big to me.” Sarah said, gently brushing his head. Kai didn’t respond and only laughed, caressing Sarah’s boobs while they watched movies.  

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Date night