Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
This is my first story, it's currently a work-in-progress. Please leave any feedback you have, thank you and I hope you enjoy!
1. Introduction by Aesop [Reviews - 6] (1159 words)
In the first chapter, we learn Ian's backstory of how he got to be three inches in height, as well as the beginning of a horrifying tale as old as time, having to go to school.
2. The Night Before by Aesop [Reviews - 4] (1017 words)
After the discussion during dinner, Gloria attempts to cheer up Ian, only for his self-esteem to be crushed by Brittany once again.
3. Brittany the Chauffeur by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (1023 words)
It's Ian's big day. But before he can get to school, his sister has the responsibility of driving him. How unfortunate...
4. Rat Boy by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (1201 words)
It's time for Brittany to take Ian to class, but let's just hope Ms. Robinson finds him in time!
5. Meet Ms. Robinson by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (1321 words)
Ian has his first interactions with Ms. Robinson, his new teacher. Hopefully they get along well!
6. Teacher's Pet by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (994 words)
As Ian's first lesson begins, he strikes a friendship with Ms. Robinson, his teacher.
7. Picking Favorites by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (1165 words)
A very wholesome, transitional chapter. Ian connects with his mother, embracing her love for her "little boy".
8. Mom's Hibernation by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (910 words)
Just another lazy morning, but something seems different about Mom, and Ian doesn't like it.
9. A Lovely Mini Abode by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (1022 words)
Brittany drops Ian off with Ms. Robinson and the two of them share a great morning. Who doesn't love positive character developments?
10. Ian's Fantasy by Aesop [Reviews - 3] (976 words)
As Ms. Robinson teaches her class, Ian stays within his new model home, living out a normal-sized fantasy. Is Ian going crazy?
11. Internal Conflict by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (1019 words)
After Ian experiences an odd and overwhelming fantasy, he finds himself in darkness, conflict, and a pile of used tissues.
12. Road to Mapleville by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (990 words)
As Ms. Robinson and Ian head over to her house, Ian discusses a long-time fantasy he's wanted to live out, while also experiencing a nightmare of his own.
13. Ian vs. the Giantess by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (1173 words)
It's time to fight, Ian! Show her what you've got!
14. Ghosting by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (1010 words)
After having a blast at Ms. Robinson's house, Ian is subjected to unexplained family drama. What is going on?
15. Bacon & Eggs by Aesop [Reviews - 1] (938 words)
Ian wakes up from a restless night to find things back to the way they were. Or are they?
16. All Along the Sidewalk by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (900 words)
During an uncomfortable and awkward car ride with Brittany, Ian finds himself stranded without anybody to help him. What shall he do?
17. Swimming with the Fishes by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (911 words)
It's up to Ian to find a way inside of the high school. Let's just hope he isn't afraid of heights!
18. Peeping Ian by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (953 words)
Ian finds himself in the possession of a stranger! What will this ensue for our tiny student?
19. Fan Girl by Aesop [Reviews - 2] (1046 words)
After avoiding death for the hundredth time, Ian comes in contact with a familiar face.