- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More M/f stuff.

-

Jessica’s blinds were down, her room mostly dark except for the backlight of a large television. The images displayed were all different perspectives of Andrew’s visit the other day. When everyone had a camera in their pocket, there was no shortage of footage.

The door was locked as it had been for the last few hours as the petite but busty brunette wasted no time “inspecting” the new pictures.

She tapped a button and paused the slideshow. It wasn’t a natural picture, so much as it was a labelled collage showing Andrew’s body parts on a microputian scale. The very first part of the collage was a curly hair from his inner thigh compared the renowned microputian Adventure skyscraper.  At over a fifteen hundred feet tall, it was one of the tallest buildings in the aquarium.  Andrew’s leg hair was over twice as twice as wide as the Adventure skyscraper was tall!

Other distances where showcased, like his middle finger was compared to the distance from Eclipse city to Mountain town, over a two hour flight!

Jess pouted when it became clear his dick wasn’t compared to anything, but the collage did end with a picture of Andrew’s perfect ass blocking out the light, darkening the entire aquarium of five billion people.

I just wish…he’d do more with us.

Jess shoved both hands down her yoga pants and let her imagination run wild….

-

Jessica awoke standing on an ornate balcony, overlooking a fleshy pink cliff.  The wind blew her brunette hair and she shivered in her golden dress. The air was cold up here, truth to be told she preferred to spend time in the forest below, except for events like the one she planned.

“Milady’s drink.” a tall servant woman handed the brunette a glass of wine. “And entertainment.” As well as her laptop and placed them down at a nearby table.

Of course she had a manor here on the tip of his penis. She had mansions everywhere along her God-boyfriend’s body. A manor on the tip of his dick, a mansion in his pubes, a house in his happy trail and a home on his chest.

She tapped a button on her laptop. It was microputian news network, MNN. The stream showed footage from a helicopter, a behemoth fleshy column pierced the sky while his hairy balls completely overshadowed the nearby Eclipse cityscape.  The microputian civilization was no longer in the aquarium but on the floor and exposed.

He hadn’t yet deliberately caused damage, sitting down his gargantuan legs straddled around the entire civilization. His balls were just on the edge of populated areas and his cock far, far above them.

The MNN banner read, “Andrew showcases domination of microputians. Billions hold their breath.”

A worried news anchor spoke from the helicopter. “We now go live on the ground with Sarah.”

The screen changed to an attractive woman in a business suit standing in front of a skyline of glass skyscrapers with an entirely pink sky behind it.

“It’s chaos here as Andrew has decided to show us what is between his legs. He hasn’t touched any populated areas, but...” a group of people ran past her on camera, “the proximity has caused something of a panic.”

There was a terrible sound and the newswoman and the nearby crowd were knocked off their feet.  Jessica, who was so high up on-top of his dick she was unable to see the ground, just felt the “ground” shift a little.

On the computer screen, a nearby ball hair easily miles long, hovering high above the skyline kissed the ground with a colossal thud, only narrowly missing the city.

“As you can see, there is quite a bit of danger. No one knows what Andrew’s intentions are, he seems content just to show off. Only small numbers of people have evacuated. Others have stated their intention to climb him. Experts have suggested it’s impossible, his dick alone is over eighteen hundred miles long.”

The camera panned up to the sky to the erect cock, so large it appeared to be nothing more than an infinite pink wall.

Jessica licked her full lips, taking in the sight of Andrew dominating billions of people with nothing more than his erect cock. She put on a headset.

“I can taste their fear.”

Her voice was low and husky.

“Now, I want you to stroke it.”

Jessica’s own world turned black as Andrew gripped his cock and began to pump.

Stroke

Fingers larger than cities came down from the heavens through the clouds and moved up and down the shaft.

Sarah was thrown off her feet once again as she stared up in awe. “He appears to be…masturbating”

Stroke

The whole city violently shook. Trains were derailed. Cars were tossed hundreds of feet. Buildings crumbled from the vibrations. People were like ragdolls, completely helpless to the force displayed here.

Stroke

“Yesss. Keep going Andrew! Show them how big you are.” Jessica screamed into her microphone as she fooled with herself through her dress.

“You’re our God. We’re your toys.”

Stroke

Andrew inched forward, his balls plowing over mite-sized buildings and countless microbes without care.

The God moaned. The voice was deep, full of pleasure. Evidently he enjoyed the feeling of crushing little microputian structures underneath him. Millions of people watching trembled, in awe, in fear, in pleasure and from the physical force.

“I know you like that.” Jessica joined her god in groans of pleasure, as his hands moved up and down.

“The people of Sunset haven’t felt your presence.”

Sunset was a city on the opposite side of the aquarium with a population nearly double that of Eclipse city. While Andrew’s legs surrounded the other two sides, the western side of the aquarium wasn’t directly exposed. Still though, it was easily within arm’s reach.

“They’re your sex toys. I want to watch you play with them.”

Andrew leaned over. Tens of millions watched a chiseled arm reach over them. With just his index and middle finger he lifted an entire city and easily brought it between his legs.

The audio from the MNN stream was still playing, the newswoman had pointlessly fled some time ago.  The screams from the inhabitants underneath his balls, intensified and Jessica’s own fun had only intensified with them.

The city below Eclipse, wasn’t fortunate. Leaning over had consequences and his dick and balls had plowed through most of its buildings.

Stroke

Andrew brought the city to the head of his penis, right in view of its inhabitants. With another planet shattering groan, Jess held on for dear life to see an ocean cum shoot out right out from under her soaking herself and covering the taken city…

-

Jessica was shaken from her fantasy to hear her door being knocked.

“Jessica! Get your hands out of your panties.”

She reflexively pulled them out of her completely soaked yoga pants.

“You’re never gonna guess where we’re going for vacation!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

-

Please give me reviews. I feed on them and it's the only way to improve.