- Text Size +

Not for the first time did Nikki wonder how Andrew would pick everyone up. Would he uproot their city along with dozens of others and simply drop them down his pants? Or would he take a pair of tweezers and somehow lift only a small number of them?The prodigan never specified how they would start their adventure. The blonde sorority girl yawned at the early morning sun as she got out of her car, or…prodigan lamp rather.  Carrying her bags, she met everyone at the house.


She waved cheerily to Jessica and Becky, waiting outside.


“Are you excited?”


“Oh my god, yes.” Jess nodded vigorously.


 “Not particularly.” Becky frowned. 


“Cheer up, I’m sure once you’re there you’ll have a great time” Nikki beamed.


“Speaking of that…” Anna walked out of the sorority house. “How does he plan to…”

Her comments were drowned out by a massive beating noise in the sky. It sounded almost like a helicopter, although…too loud, impossibly loud.  


“Look!” Nikki pointed out to a massive object in the sky but no one could hear her. It was a helicopter, just not a microputian one.  It was massive! The thing was longer than most skyscrapers were tall. 


“Ahh!” The girls screamed as the high winds swept them off their feet. The Lilliputian helicopter landed completely without regard for the residential buildings, smashing them as it came down.


The girls stared up to see a massive door several hundred feet both wide and tall. With a big click, the door swung open and a massive woman walked out stepping toward the sorority house. She completely dwarfed the building, making it look like a dollhouse, and a small one at that.


With a thud, she took another step toward the girls. She wore black boots whose toes were larger than Nikki was tall! Her skin was tan, and wore an impossibly tight short brown shorts, which somehow still pockets, and a green top, proudly revealing her midriff.  


Nikki stared up at the sun to see a big pair of aviator glasses, and a proud arrogant smile on the giantess’ lips.


“I love microputians.” Taking a step, pointlessly and easily crushing a parked car, simply because she could.


The blonde waived up at her. “Hey! Hey down here!” The Lilliputian looked down at the one inch tall microputian. “Hmm?”


“Are you our ride?”


The comparatively massive woman squatted down as far as she could go, creating a perfectly defined camel toe, hovering over the heads of the girls. “Nikki, right?” The Lilliputian rumbled.


“Yup. That’s me!”


“My name is Michelle, Tell, everyone to meet outside the helicopter. I’ll help everyone get inside. Oh. And bring me Becky.”


Becky turned slightly toward the giantess in fear, before breaking into a run. The giantess reached out with her massive hand and easily grabbed the fleeing and now screaming microputian.


The tiny girl struggled in the pilot’s hands. Without a word or comment, and still squatting, she unbuttoned her shorts and stuffed her down there, Becky’s screams now inaudible.


Jess nervously looked up at the wall of clothed crotch.  It was obvious giantess wanted to play with them.


“What did you do that for?” Nikki asked.


The black haired giantess smiled, “Andrew wanted to teach her, the first rule. The big do whatever they want, the small suffer what they must.”  Michelle glanced between her legs. “If you keep kicking, I’m just going to keep you down there.”


“Anyway, he commanded me to humiliate her. She made it a bit too easy to be honest.”


Anna looked up. “How long do you plan on keep her there?”


“When she understands her place in the order of things.  This happens all the time, you don’t really see it ‘cause you’re in the aquarium and the aquarium is special to Him. ”


“What do you mean?” Nikki asked.


“Truth to be told, he has many, many toys than are just within these glass walls.  Usually he’ll play with them just to satisfy himself. Imagine if he stood above you, straddled aquarium, naked and then just beat himself off drowning all of you in his cum.”


Jess looked like she was about to faint.


“Your entire civilization, billions of people used as nothing more than his cum rag.” Michelle grinned. “He does that all the time, just not with this aquarium, I’m not sure why. You’ll experience it first-hand once we get there. We’ll watch from the base of his cock as he coats civilizations beneath Him in cum. That’s what being a Prodigan is. That’s what being our God is.”


“Fuck it” Jessica reached into her pants and began to finger herself, moaning.


Anna turned to Nikki and smiled wryly. “I thought we would have to wait until we actually entered his pants, before that to happen.”Michelle beamed. “That right there is the proper way to worship Andrew. He wants to see us get off to His awesome power. Scream to be played with. Finger yourself to his balls crushing hundreds of cities. Demand your world to be sacrificed to his dick. ”


Jessica’s moans only got louder.


The giantess frowned “But…what are we really, a few dozen microputians and a single Lilliputian? I want him to jack off to us. I want that hundreds of miles long dick to cum to us.  We need to get our God’s true attention. First of all though, we need to get to his crotch. ”


Michelle walked over to the sorority house raising it with her foot. 


“Come out, now or die by my boot.”


The girls poured out. “Excellent. Get in the helicopter.”


“But…I left my stuff in the…”


*Crush*


There was little more to the sorority building left than twigs.


The giantess bent over and grabbed everyone, including a few girls who didn’t sign up for the trip, as well as a stray bus full of people. 


She opened the helicopter door hundreds of feet up by microputian reckoning, and put them inside. 


“You too.”


Without waiting for permission, she grabbed Jessica with her hands still down her pants, Anna and Nikki.


She placed everyone in the seat next to her, except for Nikki who had a microputian scale seat for her.


There was a microphone in the seat, allowing them to talk over the ridiculous noise of the Lilliputian aircraft.


At hundreds of feet in diameter, the window provided a magnificent view of the aquarium, in the form of a landscape miles below.


“Wow!”


Even in a scaled up helicopter, the landscape seemed to go on almost forever.
“So are we going to Andrew yet?”


Michelle laughed.


“You forget. He may be twenty one thousand miles tall to you, he’s still three hundred miles tall to me.  It’s still going to take us hours to get there.”


A female voice chirped over the radio. “Be advised, He’s about to lift the walls.”
The Lilliputian pilot grinned. “Check this out.”  


Fingers of their God and owner stretched across the horizon, lifting the unimaginably massive glass wall. 


“His pinky can smush dozens of your cities, and he wouldn’t even notice.”


Nikki grinned. “Same with yours.”


The Lilliputian laughed. “True enough. We’re both equally powerless before Him. God His power turns me on so much. Actually, that reminds me.”


Michelle reached down in her shorts, grabbed Becky and placed her down below with the others. “I didn’t want her to drown, as fun as it would be. Hey, could you do me a favor and tell me how many people are in the bus down there I need to pay attention to where I’m going.”


The blonde microputian squinted as she looked down from the seat. “About thirty. It’s hard to tell. It’s full though.”


The four hundred foot giantess offered a toothy grin. “Excellent.”“Why?”


“New toys are nice.”


Nikki blinked. “Can I….can I watch?”


Michelle roared with laughter. “You can not only watch, but we’ll take a video of it, and send it to Andrew.”-


Four hours went by since they crossed the threshold of the glass wall, leaving the aquarium behind.


There he was, their God. Clad in only in underwear, sleeping on his couch, left hand in his briefs. He appeared to be almost ordinary. Hot, but ordinary from this perspective.


“It’s strange. He doesn’t look so big here”


“That’s because he’s six hundred Lilliputian miles away. That’s a six hour flight and he slept on his couch. We wouldn’t have even close to enough fuel if he slept on his bed.”

“What!?”


“He could have move closer any time. Knowing him, he wanted us to make the trip this way. It’s another way of showing off his size.”

The radio crackled with a woman’s voice “Glad you could join us Michelle.”

The Lilliputian picked up the microphone. “Well you know me, always late.”

The woman laughed.

At Nikki’s confused face. Michelle responded “What? Did you think you were the only trip? There are hundreds of Lilliputian helicopters picking you little micros up for the trip of a lifetime today alone. You’re not the only tourists flying there right now. ”

As the hours went by, the God in the window kept getting bigger and bigger as they approached.

The black color of the god’s underwear soon became an unimaginably massive landscape. After what seemed to be an eternity, the helicopter finally reached the elastic band. Michelle deftly piloted the aircraft into the entrance formed by His hand into the darkness of Andrew’s briefs. They were here at last! 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The more reviews, the better they are, the faster I update.