- Text Size +

Katy stared at the television in a store window, enraptured as the unbelievably colossal shadow was cast over her entire world.

 

 A small crowd had gathered around it, others stopped in the sidewalk staring in horror at their phones. All of them watched the news.

 

The people’s whispers were nervous and fearful.

 

The statuesque brunette snorted as she looked up at origin of the great shadow, the bulge in the briefs of their God, not that she could really tell from so far below.  From her perspective and everyone else’s it just appeared to be a great black thing in the sky, eclipsing anything and everything.

 

The brunette knew, everyone knew though, it as a Prodigan.

 

“How should I play with you?” A deep voice rumbled in amusement, shaking buildings.

 

A woman screamed and the crowd scattered in fear.

 

 Where are they going to go? Terror and panic are pointless here.


The news showed how insignificant and powerless they really were. The local government had launched up two high altitude aircraft, from different sections of the bowl. Each had ultra-long range cameras, and with the pair of them in the air, it was possible to build a picture of what was happening on a Prodigan scale.

 

They were on a bed of mind boggling proportions, while a Prodigan sat clad in only his briefs, easily straddled the great glass bowl and it’s billions of microputian inhabitants.

 

For all intents and purposes, he was their God and owner.

 

With that kind of power, people showed you who they really were, Katy realized. The erection tens of thousands of miles long over them all demonstrated for all to see how their new God felt about it.

 

He got off on the idea. Here he had billions of playthings, ripe for the taking and he could do anything that he wanted.

 

The wet spot forming in Katy’s skinny jeans told her how she really felt about His power. Billions of people, and they were all helpless to his whims.

 

The brunette bit her lip hard.

 

“What’s he going to do…” she wondered.

 

The darkness faded away, but the high altitude cameras showcased something else entirely.

 

The God got out of his briefs and immediately returned to his position above the bowl, dominating them all.

 

Katy looked up and gasped aloud, a gargantuan pink fleshy mass breached the sky and hovered precipitously above the ordinarily towering skyscrapers.

 

It was his balls, or rather part of one she could see. Katy she couldn’t see much on her scale.

 

Thud


On the television screen, his right hand began to move up and down his cock. Everything shook. Katy herself was thrown off her feet.

 

Thud


He wasn’t even touching the city.

 

The pace increased.

 

Glass in skyscrapers shattered, as he played.

 

Yes! That’s it. My city, this continent, this entire world is your jerk-off toy.


Their entire civilization, billions of people, reduced to nothing more than just to get this one prodigan off.

 

Thud


Katy was thrown once again, and a building collapsed from the mechanical stress.

 

He’s not even touching us.


The God’s balls were miles above, swaying ominously, uncaringly taunting the countless microbes below. His musk permeated everything, easily subjugating all the toys below him.

 

If he just sat down a little bit lower, he would smother millions of people under his balls.


The brunette looked at the television once more. The cameras panned to him having his fun. The entire bowl had a satellite view, she couldn’t even see the marks of any microputian civilization, it looked only like a patch of land, overwhelmed by someone far, far larger. His cock stretched across unimaginable distances.

 

Thud.


The mass above her trembled.

 

“Watch out!” Someone screamed from afar.

 

A stray pubic hair miles wide came crashing down from the prodigan god, cleaving a gaping hole in the city, effortlessly pushing aside and smashing steel skyscrapers and microputians alike.

 

“Fuck…” Katy bit her lip so hard it bled.

 

This was an accident. A single pubic hair crushed thousands. Mmm…his scent and power are overwhelming. What are you really capable of?


She didn’t care she was in public. Katy thrusted her hands into her skinny jeans and began to play with herself.

 

We’re nothing compared to you. Not even insects, not even microbes. Our entire society is just your cum rag.


Katy began to moan as she fingered herself. Despite the throngs of screaming people no one gave the woman, masturbating fully clothed another look.

 

His power went well beyond intoxicating. It was awe inspiring.

 

We’re here for your pleasure.  These people shouldn’t even pray. They should just help you cum. They exist just to help you cum.


The Prodigan God began to moan, shuddering the glass and everyone inside it. Katy joined him as she writhed in pleasure in public.

 

She liked to think He heard her please herself to him.

 

Fuck…” The Prodigan groaned.

 

Thud


 One last stroke and the world nearly turned sideways, quite literally. Everyone and everything was catapulted in a random direction

 

I’m…

 

“Oh god!!!” Katy screamed in ecstasy as she was thrown.

 

There was a deafening crash. The last thing the brunette heard before blacking out was, the Prodigan licking his lips, “Hope you enjoyed that. I know I did.

-

Miraculously, she woke up largely unharmed in the rubble. “Oww….” A large number of buildings were levelled, but happily not all of them.

 

“We got a live one here!” A woman in an orange vest, a rescue worker clearly yelled as she noticed Katy climb out. “Get her out of here!”

 

Another rescue worker waved her hands, urging her to hurry.  The horny God’s shadow clearly no longer cast over their little bowl.

 

“What…what’s going on?”

 

The rescuer frowned in distaste. “He came in the bowl. We have an ocean approaching us.”

 

Katy was unable to prevent a massive smirk from forming on her face.  He came in the bowl! Of course he did. He’s a fucking God and he wants to show how insignificant we all are. A civilization…used as a cum rag. I’m sure entire cities and the populace are drowning in it.


The brunette subtly glanced between her legs. He even left a big mark here. She not only ruined her panties but the skinny jeans over them. She hopped in a nearby helicopter.

 

“Go. Go. Go.” The rescue worker yelled at the pilot.

 

God…he needs to play with us again…and fucking soon or I’m going to lose my mind.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review. I feed on them.