- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More from the perspective of the giant

-

The storefront was a little hole in the wall on the outskirts of the city. The smaller races didn’t have any rights at all but that didn’t mean that owning a few of them wasn’t frowned upon in public. I tended to keep quiet about my aquarium unless I knew what their reaction was going to be.

Still, no one wanted to actually write a law to protect them. Every prodigan enjoyed being in a position of superiority, even if they never wanted to admit it.

The other races made quiet motions of protest, but really, they couldn’t do anything about it. What would the brobdinagians going to do, actually try to fight the four hundred foot tall monster?

There were always people like me, who wanted to own a handful of them as toys, pets and playthings. I knew they were people, I just didn’t care.

This created a small industry, if you ignore the awful pun. Every so often, someone would abduct some littles and sell them on the open market. Naturally, the number of littles depended greatly on their size. Microputians were sold by the tens of millions. Not that they were really noticed, microputians added ten times that number to their population every day.

I walked into the shop and made a beeline for my preferred aisle. I zoomed past the inch-tall brobdinagians trapped in cages, the small gulliveran cities, the Lilliputian landscapes until finally, I reached the microputian continents.

I picked up two large glass bowls each with a covering and each one the size of my hand. They were so many micros in here the label just indicated the population as “Many millions”.

I brought my face up and stared at the inside, completely fascinated. I couldn’t see any man-made structures at all, the largest things they have ever built, completely microscopic.  I grinned at the thought that they could definitely see me.

What did they think about my brown eyes, hundreds of miles wide, malevolently casting down at them? I knew most were terrified but there were always those few who…understood their place in the natural order.

I felt my dick harden underneath my blue jeans at the power I held over them.

Belatedly, I realized that there was another labelling. “If you have a communication headset, tune into this frequency to talk to a random inhabitant.”

Hell, yeah.

I pulled out my headset and changed the settings accordingly.

“He…Hello?” A female voice answered fearfully. I didn’t know about microputian headsets but on prodigan ones, you could see the size and basic information about them on an app designed to correspond with the headset.

Her name was Nicole, a twenty four year old junior news reporter.

The microputian bowl was on a shelf eye level with me. All of them could see my face take up the heavens, I was sure.

“Hello” My lips curled into a dangerous smile.

“You…you’re…”

“Yes.” I let out a toothy grin.

She finally seemed to regain her composure after a moment.

“…What do you intend to do with us?”

I let the answer hang for a dramatic moment. “Use you as a sex toy.” I told her honestly, and by extension everyone else.

“You’re going to …”

“I was think about just drowning you in my cum, but I would get a certain satisfaction with using your civilization to actually beat myself off. I could just trap all of you in my briefs, or, I could enslave all of you and force you to (at least attempt) get me off. Would you like the idea if I get a prodigan woman to suck you off my dick? So many ideas…so few playthings.”

I heard the microputian Nicole stutter. “You’re …you’re…”

I get the feeling she wanted to insult me but decided halfway that maybe insulting her new god was a bad idea.

“You can’t…you can’t do this.” The microputian sounded desperate and hysterical.

“But I can.” I then turned off the headset. I had no interest in dealing with frantic, panicking toys. I wanted worshippers, begging to be played with.

I eyed the other bowl and smiled. While this one would serve to be my sex toy, the other one’s population would immigrate to the aquarium and know me only as a benevolent god. There wasn’t any particular reason for choosing one group of microputians over the other, it was just luck to be quite frank.

I gently picked up both bowls and head over to the counter to pay.

There was a short (relatively speaking) busty blonde girl wearing a very low-cut shirt and glasses, reading a book. I didn’t recognize her and I placed the two bowls down.

“You’re new.” I observed.

“Just joined last week.”

“Regular customer?” She asked.

I smiled “A little bit.”

The blonde prodigan looked down noticing the bowls on the table. “Microputians huh? What do you plan on doing with them?”

Microputians weren’t the most popular item in the store. Most prodigans liked to see their toys, they were just too small, but that didn’t mean they weren’t looked down upon.

“I was going to put them in my aquarium.” I told her a half truth.

The girl frowned slightly, “I see.”

“Why what would you do with them?” I asked her.

“Probably something similar.”

I handed her the few bucks I owed the store (microputians were ludicrously cheap, they’re everywhere) and then left eagerly.

-

It was only after I arrived in my apartment that I realized the blonde clerk was probably about as cruel to the littles as I was. Oh well, I’ll be back soon enough to correct that mistake for now though…

One bowl of microputian cities was already next to the aquarium, ready for me to move them over, completely oblivious to how I was going to treat the other. Despite them being right next to each other on the shelf, getting the different civilizations to communicate across even short prodigan distances was effectively impossible. In fact, I was reasonably sure that a number of them didn’t realize they were an item for sale in a prodigan store. How could they, when they could only physically see ten miles on their scale to the horizon? More than likely they were from different parts of Microputia and sealed prior to even being placed on the shelf.

The bowl of billions of littles sat in the middle of my bed. I took off my shirt, socks and jeans, leaving only my tight briefs on, as I straddled, pitching a tent for all to see, but did not touch the little civilization.

I removed the cover and turned on the headset.

“How am I going to play with you?” I wondered aloud.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: That’s not a rhetorical question. If you were living in that city, how would you like to be played with?