- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Before the girls could discuss the plan of their trip, Nikki’s phone audibly vibrated and the blonde picked it up without hesitation. She recognized the number easily. It was a text from Andrew.


“I’ve been told this is the comprehensive guide for tourists. Enjoy.” 
Attached was an internet link to a free e-book.


The sorority girl quickly downloaded it. “Living upon a God: A Microputian Tourist’s guide.” She read the title aloud, catching the attention of the other girls who suddenly started to pay attention.


“Andrew is big. At tens of thousands of miles tall, worshiped as a God by billions, their owner, he is undoubtedly near the center of life for all who live in His aquarium. Yet, for all that his lights control the sky or his glass walls define our borders, we don’t have much physical interaction with him. When we do have that interaction, it tends to be by accident, and the results are always catastrophic. 
It couldn’t be more different upon Andrew’s body itself. Also a home to billions, ordinary citizens live the impact of his daily life. If he sweats or takes a shower, the cities flood. When he moves, the ground shakes. When he lays down, direction of gravity changes. How does civilization survive when he goes to the gym? How do the cities remain intact when he moves? How does a population of billions survive when their God masturbates on a daily basis? Find the answers to those questions and more in this definitive guide.”

Nikki quickly flipped to the next few pages and spotted several maps. Each chart was labelled with a given body part. 

“The head.”


No. Too boring.


“The Chest.”


Hot but nope.


“The Abdomens”


Nope.


“The Ass.”


Maybe….but we decided on the…


“The Crotch.”


Jackpot!


It had a preface.


“By far the most populous among Andrew’s body the crotch is a target destination for many visitors. The population between his legs is unknown but rough estimates put it at approximately two billion. The area is for the especially adventurous sort, with a vast forest of pubic hair to explore, millions of temples and an up-close experience of how a God has fun. Be warned, interaction with our living world here is the most exciting but also the most dramatic. Millions of tourists foolishly leave shielded areas only to die in the vast expanse of His body.”


There map had hundreds of cities, in a network of bubble-like shields. Dozens of them were on the head of Andrew’s dick, many of them concentrated around the very top. There were relatively few on the shaft, mostly described by the guide as “Stops on the journey upward”. Too many to count were speckled throughout his vast forest of pubic hair. His balls were simply marked as “Unknown territory”. The guide read. ”The seemingly infinite number of canyons has made charting his balls a near impossible task. As an area of relative safety from his daily movements, there are an uncountable number of un-shielded towns hidden in those caves. Definitely a place for an adventurer among adventurers. ”


“Ok Girls, I’ve got a plan. We’ll start in the city of A God’s Whim, at the top of his cock. It’s the largest city on the head of his dick, at twenty five million people and caters to our type of tourism.”


Becky frowned. “What is our type of tourism?”


Nikki beamed. “Call it a religious experience. I want to get as close to a God as I can possibly get.”


Becky’s frown deepened. “How is he a God? He’s just a prodigan! ”


“A prodigan who can wipe out our entire civilization on a whim. We’re literally his property. He could do anything he wants to us, entirely without repercussions. He’s worshipped by billions of people. His body hosts countless of us, Becky. He’s a true God by any definition, wouldn’t you say? Think about the other day when he squatted over us. If he squatted just a teeny tiny bit lower, he would have smushed tens of millions of people, and he probably wouldn’t even have noticed.  I squat, no one gives a shit. He squats, he could end civilizations. Are you really not attracted to that kind of power?”

The red-head shook her head vehemently, “No. He’s disgusting.” 


The girls stared at Becky and shook their heads. 


“Anyway, after landing on the tip of his dick and spending some time there. We could take the multi-day tram ride down the shaft into the base. There are more populated cities there. ”


“Wait!” Jess blurted out. “Which side of his dick is the tram on?”She blushed. “Sorry”


The blonde smiled as she flipped to the relevant page in the guide book. “Asking the important questions.”


“Top side. Bottom side trams would have gotten crushed between his shaft and balls when his dick deflated from an erection. ”

“..Has that happened?”


“I can’t find an example of it in the guide, but honestly. It wouldn’t surprise me.”


Jessica had more questions. “What happens if he starts beating off while we’re there?”


Becky looked as she were about to faint from the very idea.


“You mean, aside us getting the ride of a lifetime with a billion others and the pictures to prove it?” 


Nikki smirked as she flipped through the guide. “The shielding will protect us, though we’ll still be thrown around a lot. Good. It would be boring if we didn’t feel anything.”


“Apparently, it’s one of the most popular events to see among tourists.” The blonde sorority girl read from the guide again. “Andrew masturbating is one of the most popular events for tourists to see. With the head of his dick crowding hundreds of thousands of additional visitors for the semi-daily event, it has remained popular despite how often it is. In much the same way that fireworks are viewed in other microputian cities, a prodigan cumming represents an explosion infinitely more intense and entertaining. Participation is encouraged among female guests, provided they help out publicly to show their devotion. A must see event.”


Nikki not so subtly licked her lips. “I think we’ve got a good idea of what the trip will look like. Now to start packing. I will send all of you a list” The girls left the room, all of them save one grinning from ear to ear.


Once everyone except Becky and Nikki were gone, Becky stood defiantly. “I’m not going.”


 “How do you think Andrew would react? He could be fine with it or he might be upset and decide to poke our town with a little finger, killing everyone for a speck dared to defy Him. ”


The blonde pulled out her phone once more and flashed a devilish grin. “Shall we ask Him?”


The short redhead stared at the slightly taller blonde and then relented. “You win.”


Nikki put away her phone, the threat of a wrathful god now gone.  “I thought so.

Relax, this is going to be great!” The short blonde left to go back. “Later Becky!”


Alone in the room, Becky’s false smile turned into a frown. “Fucking bitch.” 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Been a while. Sorry about that.

Please leave a review, I feed off them.