- Text Size +

“Well?” the sorority crowd turned to the blonde expectantly. Getting the attention of the man who literally owned their world was not going to be easy. Getting stuffed into his pants was going to be even harder.

“My aunt is the Spokeswoman.” Nikki smirked

“Bullshit!” Becky shook her head as the other girls were nodding in agreement with her skepticism.

Five billion people needed a voice to be heard to talk to their God. While everyone had the technology to literally call him in their pocket, in practice he ignored it. No one could blame him. There were far too many people for him to possibly pay attention to. Sometimes he would flip through the messages bored and talk to his subjects but to get noticed took someone to be very lucky…or very unlucky depending on his mood.

The Spokeswoman was the person who was authorized to speak on behalf of five billion to their god. A diplomat of consummate skill, she was idolized by many and renowned across the aquarium.

Nikki pulled out her phone and showed her sorority sisters a picture of the face they all recognized, an attractive, tall brunette woman in her mid-30s, right next to Nikki herself.

“That’s my Aunt Carly.”

“Why didn’t you tell us this before?”

“It never came up and honestly, I didn’t want the attention.”

Anna adjusted her glasses up and down in thought. “What are you going to ask her? Will she really let us talk to Andrew without knowing why? “

“No… but I think I can convince her anyways.”

-

It was only a few minutes later that Nikki was on the phone with her aunt. The girls listened in nearby.

“Aunty Carly!”

“Nikki!  To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I’d like to speak with Andrew.” The blonde cut right to the chase.

“I’m surprised this is the first time you’ve asked that. Sure, I’ll see you get that chance.”

“Really!”

“Yep. Not the first time Andrew has met my friends.” Nikki smiled darkly. She knew her aunt was in a coveted position. Getting Andrew to ‘talk’ to a potential threat was a very fast way to remove that threat.

“I’ll ask him to call you when he can.”

“Best. Aunt. Ever.”

“You know it!”

-

The sorority didn’t need to wait five minutes for Nikki’s phone began to ring. The blonde stared. What does one say to a God? She didn’t even think about how to address him! What if he gets angry and smashes the aquarium?

Nikki took a deep breath and answered with a cheerful “Hello!”

“Hi, is this Nikki?” Everyone recognized Andrew’s voice immediately. A deep baritone, gentlemanly and polite.

She grinned. “Yes it is.”

“Your aunt told me you wanted to talk.”

“Yep. Just a casual chat.”

Andrew chuckled loudly, shaking the sorority house and presumably the rest of the aquarium. In prodigan terms he wasn’t that far away.

“How was your day?”

“Same ol’. Same ol’. Get up. Go to work. Get home. Relax. You’re a college senior right? I graduated only last year.”

“Yep. Spring break is coming up, so I’m hyped about that.”

“Really? I’ve heard Eclipse city is a lot of fun when everyone is on break.”

“Yeah… we did that two years ago, but this time I’m thinking something different, something a little bit more…unique.”

“What might that be?” Her friends waved their hands and mouthed at her in a futile attempt to stop her answer.

“Your briefs” Becky and Anna both face-palmed simultaneously.

Andrew was silent for a long moment and then laughed again, but harder this time. Glasses fell from the table, spilling water. Books were thrown from their shelves landing on the floor and the girls bounced in their seats as the prodigan chuckled.

“I like you, little speck. You’ve got spunk. There aren’t that many littles that have come outright and said what they wanted. Show me what you look like.”

It was a simple matter of turning the audio call into a video one.

Nikki held up her phone so he could see the entire sorority. “Pretty. Yeah, consider yourselves welcome…under one condition…. Stick your hands in your pants, Nikki.”

 “Umm…I’m in public.”

“You are under no obligation, just that if you don’t, the elastic on my boxers is closed to your sorority. If you want to live on me, as billions of microputians already do, you must pay rent. Rent is your freedom. If you live on me, you must do what I say without hesitation. You will be my playthings. You specks are far too small to play with properly, but I enjoy the thought of you watching me and enjoying the show.”

A being capable of ending everything she had ever known was telling her to masturbate in public. With just his pinky finger he could casually snuff out the lives of tens of millions of people. That energy was focused on telling her, demanding her that she play with herself.  Social norms, rules, laws, morals they were all just a courtesy. He listened to them as a fiction to comfort his pets. If he wanted something from the microputians, he got it, no question asked, for the alternative was too terrible to think about.

What did it matter if she had to obey him when they camped out in his pubes? She along with everyone she had ever known had to anyway.  Their whole civilization was just a plaything for a god, an astonishingly hot god.

The power he had over them wasn’t as overwhelming as when he squatted over them just a few hours ago, but somehow now more real than ever.  God, it turned her on so much. She needed to see everything up close.

Nikki propelled her hands into her jeans ignoring the looks of shock from her sorority sisters.

“What are you doing?” Becky demanded as Nikki furiously masturbated, driven mad with lust by his power play. “Don’t you have any shame at all?”  The red-head stared at the moaning blonde.

“Don’t you?” She angrily asked the phone with god on the line.

“Girl, I have hundreds of cities on my body each populated with tens of millions of people. Do you really think I’m bothered by the likes of public masturbation? Your friend”, he offered an arrogant smile, “just has a better sense of perspective.”

“Mmmm…” the blonde moaned. A wet-spot visibly began to form between Nikki’s legs.

“And here I thought Jess would be the one who couldn’t control herself.” Anna joked to a smattering of chuckles.

“Let me show you what I mean”

A video appeared on the phone. It was Andrew, only in some black boxer briefs, his erect dick hanging out the side laying down in his bed.

On his hairy thigh lay some sort of bauble in a clear plastic container.

“What is that on your leg?” Becky commanded

“Some microputian cities. Population is about thirty million.”

The head of his dick easily dwarfed the metropolises. Pink flesh hovered above the population, probably quite ominously, it was difficult to see on the phone camera. “What…what are you going to do with them?”

“I’m not sure” Andrew took his index finger and spun the container on this thigh around like a top as he casually contemplated the fate of millions.

“Lick it!” Anna leaned over Becky’s shoulder to the phone.

Andrew grinned. “With pleasure.” He picked it up and gave it good long lick with his tongue.

“You monster!” Becky thundered.

“Oh relax. It’s covered in plastic. The people in there are completely fine.” He held up the container to show them.  “Might be shaken up a little bit though.” the prodigan grinned.

“Where do you girls want to go anyway?”

“What do you mean?” Anna answered.

“My briefs are a pretty huge place by your standards. Hundreds of miles wide and the environment changes. Most of the cities are scattered around in my pubes. It tends to be safer for them down there. The base of my cock though probably gives you easy access to most of the sights. I’m told the view from the tip of my dick is spectacular. If you’re feeling adventurous, my balls could be a fun spot to get lost in. Those wrinkles are like canyons to you. The cities are all encased in a protective bubble to shield them from everyday movements. Getting from one place to another takes hours of travel, little flecks that you are.” The god winked on camera.

“We’ll have to talk among ourselves. That really is a lot of ground to cover.” Anna noted.

“Sure. Just let me know and I will pick all of you up tomorrow.”

“Andrew! I just have one request.” Nikki stopped playing with herself for a moment.

“What’s that?”

“I want to see how a God cums while I’m there.”