- Text Size +

From Andrew's perspective.
-
I laid down on my bed bored on a Friday night. I was far too tired to go out, yet I wanted to do something more than just sit in front of the idiot box the rest of the evening. 

I smirked as pulled out my phone out of my jeans pocket and glanced over to my little civilization in an aquarium, roughly ten feet away. 

All day, every day I was constantly hounded with phone calls from my microputians. Imagine if you had God’s cellphone number or email address, wouldn’t you want to talk? 

Most of the time these calls just ended up unnoticed by me, there were literally millions of them, every day. But on nights I was bored like this, I trawled through them to see if I found anything interesting.

“Can you make it stop raining?” one of them asked
I could, but I won’t.

Some people were selfish praying for money, others just wanted help to get themselves back on their feet. I pitied the latter, but I couldn’t afford to be bothered by the requests of five billion people.

“Play with us”. It was a picture of a stunning brunette woman, probably a few years older than myself. It was just a picture of her magnificent chest and her face.

I smiled. I got a lot of female attention.

“I want you to smother my city under your balls. Sweep away millions with your shaft. I want to swim in your cum. I want the population of whole cities to live in your underwear.”

I felt my shaft grow through my boxers hitting my jeans. I undid my belt and removed the latter.

Were there tinies down in my crotch there still? I had certainly stuffed millions of them down there before. Were there survivors of those “expeditions”? Did they make a life in between my thighs? 

What was it like to live in the shadow of my dick? Did they carve buildings out of my pubic hair? Did they enjoy the musky air? I loved it when microputians enjoyed me playing with them.

I walked over to the aquarium and stared down below. My bulge went up against the glass. I wanted them, badly. So much so it almost hurt. 

But…I refrained from reaching in to grab untold millions of them. I worked to build this aquarium, it took time and effort. These people worshipped me, if only for my size but still.

I had other city populations in glass cases in my apartment that I didn’t care as much about, but I think I had a different idea. I smiled as I pulled out my phone and began to text.
-
It wasn’t long until the doorbell rang. It was two chimes instead of the usual three, indicative that whoever it was, was a brobdinagian not a prodigan. 

I grinned. My guest had arrived. I opened the door and looked down to see blonde woman, roughly an inch tall. Right next to her was a scale red pickup truck. She wore a white t-shirt and some impossibly short cargo-shorts showcasing an incredibly well defined ass.

“Andrew!”

She ran up and hugged my right big-toe.

“Sam.”

I laughed as her hugs tickled my foot.

She gazed up at me. “You’re in your underwear”.

I grinned. “And? There isn’t anyone out right now aside from you.”
Without waiting for her permission, I grabbed her pickup truck and herself and brought them to my room. 

Heh, pickup truck. My cock was bursting through my underwear and Samantha offered a knowing cat-like grin as I carried her. “You’re that excited to see me?”

I blushed. “…Yeah.”

She grinned wickedly, “Don’t worry, the feeling is mutual.” Sam eyed the bed as a lay down. “Put me down near your feet” 

I lay down legs spread while the blonde began to climb on-top of my ankle. Her little steps tickled and took several tries, but eventually she made to the top of my foot. She than began to jog up my right leg, her perfect ass jiggling the whole way.

It didn’t take her long to make it past my knees and as soon as she made to my upper thigh, I raised my knee sending her tumbling down to my crotch.

“Weee!” She shouted in excitement as she comfortably landed on my boxer-briefs. Wasting no-time, she crawled into my pant-leg. 
“Wow” I grinned. I felt a pleasant sensation on my balls. She was licking them.

The sensation stopped as I felt her crawl up my pubes and poke her head out of the elastic onto my abs.

“I like this place. It’s cozy. What’s the rent?”

I laughed. “I think we can work out some sort special arrangement for you.” I eyed my still erect cock.

“I know that, but first…I have two surprises for you.” Sam stood out from underneath my boxers.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out something. I strained my eyes to be able to see. I reached over and grabbed my glasses and zoomed in on the beautiful woman standing on-top of me. 

The glasses allowed me to view the smaller races better, within limits. It wasn’t my microscope, so I couldn’t see microputians with any clarity, but a brobdinagian? That was easily within its capabilities.
I zoomed in on Sam and gasped at her beauty. Her shorts really didn’t leave much to the imagination and with the glasses I could see a wet spot on the camel toe on her shorts.

With my index finger I gently rubbed chest up and down.

“Mm….Feels good, but don’t you want to see the surprise?”

I zoomed in further on the case. I recognized it, it was a carrier for holding someone of a smaller race.

“I caught these two gulliverans using microputians as sex toys a few days ago.”

Sam opened the case to reveal a couple, a man and a woman.

“And I thought, hey. How would they like it someone else used them?”
Both were extremely attractive, both were naked and both cowered under my gaze.

“Put on your headphones.” I demanded.

Neither moved. “Put on your headphones” I hovered my hand over them, and both complied, if a little slowly.

“I now own you. You’re my toys. Both of you go into my boxers, my female pet will lick my cock while my male pet will watch.” I didn’t ask for their names.

I watched Sam finger herself through her cargo shorts, obviously turned on by my power play. 

The girl needed no further instructions, enthusiastically slipping in. I couldn’t even feel her. The male was more hesitant.

I moved my finger over him and hovered ominously. “You do not want to defy me.”

He ran in, terrified for his life. 

They were both little specks, I couldn’t even feel them.

Sam beamed up at me. “And now for the second surprise. Take a look at the bed of the pickup. Meanwhile, I’m going to make sure your new slaves are doing their job.”

She crawled back into my boxers.

I got out of the bed and walked to the little truck. 

I heard the microphone crackle to life. It was Sam. “Well, the female has certainly taken her new job seriously.”

My phone vibrated and I received a video of a lithe naked woman enthusiastically grinding up and down a small part of the base of my dick. 

I couldn’t even feel her.

“Her boyfriend on the other hand” Sam’s voice echoed through the mic. The camera panned to the guy surrounded by towering hair, unwilling to look.

She easily plucked him up. “Your god ordered you to watch. Perhaps you want to spend the evening in the other side of his underwear.”
I could hear her grin. “That’d be pretty hot, trapped underneath his flawless ass, only to be squashed unnoticed. He’s what five miles tall compared to you? His ass would be the size of a moon. Truth to be told, I’m a little jealous. ”

She placed a hand on my cock.

“Keep going. You’re doing great” Sam encouraged the girl at her feet.
She rubbed her hand on it up and down. “You get to experience all of this much closer than I possibly could.”

Sam raised the gulliveran higher. “On the other hand, why should you be rewarded? There are literally millions of people who would happily die under his ass.”

She flipped the phone around showing herself offering a predatory grin underneath the cowering gulliveran. “I’ve always enjoyed the taste of tiny men” and promptly dropped him in her mouth.

“Wait, don’t kill him yet.”

I reached into my boxers and grabbed Sam and by extension the gulliveran she was carrying in her mouth. 

I held her open over my own mouth. “Do you mind? I promise I won’t hurt you.”

She spat out the gulliveran into her hands. “Go for it.”

“You probably want to hold on.” She told the tinier tiny trembling in her fingers.

I dropped them both down and sloshed them around with my tongue.
“Tastes good” I mumbled

I could feel her kick. I enjoyed her struggle. After a moment I spat her out, she was covered in saliva, along with the terrified speck.
She grinned through her frazzled soaked hair. “You know me so well. I love to be thrown around.”

“Oh right, the surprise.” I remembered and walked over to the brobdinagian truck. Inspecting the bed, I found a glass case, one I was very familiar with. It held a tiny dotted landscape, as if I were inspecting a satellite. It was a dozen microputian cities!

“Drop the tiny onto the glass case” I ordered Sam as I gently lowered the two to the truck. 

I watched her place the gulliveran on top the case. My saliva stuck him to the glass, making it impossible for him to move.

He was a gulliveran, roughly a 64th of an inch tall, well within the discernibility limits of my vision but an insignificant little speck. Below the glass wall were microputians. The gulliveran was as large to them, as I was to him. The little mote would have appeared to be like a six mile god to them. Yet here he was, trapped in my spit, unable to move.

I picked up the case, it was about the length of the pointer finger to my knuckle and held it over my mouth.

“No!” I heard a little, pathetic scream on the mic.

I gave the glass a nice, long lick with my tongue and then swallowed, not even tasting him.

I wondered what the littles saw through the glass. A six mile tall god consumed by a giant pink wall of tongue. 

My phone buzzed. It read “50,132,103”

“What’s that?”

I picked the blonde up and put her on my shoulder.

“The population of the glass in your hand.”

Wow. I brought the population up to my penis to compare. The head of my dick alone completely dwarfed their civilization. 

I wanted them now. I finally dropped my underwear. 

Sam looked down past my chest to my legs. “I wonder if Kacey is still there.”

“Kacey?”

“The gulliveran in your pubic hair.”

Oh, her. “Well, she’s more than welcome to play with the microputians too.”

I gently took off the top of the case, laid down in bed and put it face up at the base of my cock. 

“Put me down there.” Sam commanded. I took her off my shoulder and put her right near the case.

I turned my microphone to a microputian frequency. “Leave the case” 

I thundered to the microbes between my legs. “My forest is your new home now. Anyone still there after five minutes will be crushed. Kacey will help you move.”

I changed my frequency back to gulliveran. “Kacey!”
“Mmm…Yes, my God.”

“Help move the microputians to their new home. You can have fun with them, if you want.”

Sam for her part was content just to straddle the city. She had stripped herself of her clothes and was content just to masturbate. Either to my giant dick in the sky or the microscopic civilization between her legs, I didn’t care. 

For my part I just stroked myself, juts careful enough not to tip over the civilization killing millions accidentally. 

Five minutes came and went. 

Kacey spoke up. “There are still a few million microputians that need to move.” 

I didn’t care. The microbes needed to learn that I kept my word. I plucked the case from my pubes, careful not to grab the small speck-like goddess. I dumped its remaining contents right under my ass and put the glass piece itself on a nearby counter. 

I shifted my weight back and easily crushed the remaining microputians, snuffing out countless lives, with a satisfying crunch.

“Now, get me off.” The order was directed at everybody, though my pubes’ smallest inhabitants couldn’t really do much of anything. They could only watch their God play around with a smaller Goddess and a much smaller six mile tall Goddess. The view from their new home must have been spectacular.

Sam threw herself against my erect cock. It moved a little bit.
“Climb me.”

The inch tall woman tried straddling my erect cock and using her legs to push herself up. She made it a few feet, only to stumble back down into my hair. 

How many countless people did she crush? 

She wasn’t going to get me off so I grabbed Sam, the goddess who had abducted them in my hand and used her to stroke myself.

Her small arms moved up and down, with my hand. 

I heard Kacey moan over the microphone. “Microputians taste good, mmm...”

“Wait, let me try.” I dropped Sam back down into the inhabited forest, who herself fell to her hands and knees. 

My body shivered as she licked up uncountable microbes. 

She moved around my crotch, from forest to shaft to pubes consuming their new residents by the hundreds of thousands.

Stroke.

One last pump sent me over the edge and a stream of cum poured out of my cock. I saw the little speck of Kacey move over to the liquid and began to bathe herself in it. 

“Ah…” I watched Sam bask in the afterglow. “Don’t worry Andrew, there are still plenty survivors for us to play with later.”

I smiled as I grabbed the speck-like Kacey, put her in her new home. I then put my underwear back on, trapping immeasurable number of people there. I hoped they had headphones, I would want to talk to my new citizens later. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review or comment.